A Teacher's Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

Further shame washed over the guilt-ridden teacher. "No, no... no."

"It may take a week to get another hardon," Ward said and laughed out loud. Without any regard for Kerri's feelings, he moved away and allowed her to slump onto the carpet.

Kerri watched the student gather his discarded clothes and she felt more pangs of guilt for not turning away. The one obvious fact she had to admit was that Ward had a very muscular body, but she almost giggled when she noticed the soft noodle swinging back and forth between his thighs. She never really heard his parting words, as the relief of him going was too great.

Kerri acted out of politeness and followed him to the door like the perfect hostess. Ward departed and she let out a big sigh of relief when the door closed. She collapsed with her back against the door and stood still with her eyes closed, as if trying to make the horrible nightmare go away. 'Oh, why did I assume he was Sky,' she asked.

Then she remained motionless, as the waves of regret for the past couple of hours flashed through her head. It had been enough that she succumbed to his trickery, but then she pictured the extreme orgasm brought on by the clever student. Kerri readily agreed that Ward now held the cards, which would force her to submit to any future blackmail just to keep the incriminating evidence from becoming public knowledge.

Suddenly Kerri recalled what happened when news reporters got wind of this type of forbidden affair. There had been recent stories on television about a female teacher who seduced one of her innocent young male students. Shivers went up and down her back when she realized that people always believed the teacher was guilty even before any of the facts were revealed. The one troubling detail was that most men fantasized of having an affair with their beautiful teacher, which frightened her a lot.

***

Kerri tossed and turned all night and didn't sleep well at all. She reluctantly got out of bed in the morning and went through the motions of getting ready for school. Her distraught mind kept retracing events of the night before and every time she remembered an erotic detail, she blushed with embarrassment. Kerri jumped into the shower and when she rubbed soap all over her burning flesh, she imagined Ward doing the same thing. She seemed possessed by a demon and the demon wasn't satisfied until she became sexually aroused.

When it came time to depart for work, Kerri was relieved to get out of the house. She did her best to push the distasteful actions to the back of her mind, which enabled the time to pass fairly easily. Once she got to the college, it was much easier to forget. She got immersed in her classroom and so involved in lessons that she forgot about Ward, at least temporarily.

It wasn't until third class that Ward came into her classroom. The student boldly walked straight up to the desk at the front of the room and confronted his teacher. "You are one hot teacher. I had a fantastic time last night," he whispered very softly so no one else could hear.

Kerri was positive her face turned every shade of red and she was infuriated. "Don't say anything here... in school. People may hear," she replied with a deadly serious expression.

Ward simply looked at her with a devilish grin on his face and said nothing more. He turned and strolled straight to his assigned seat and Kerri was positive everyone noticed her blushing face. She felt her temperature rise drastically because of her anger and she didn't look away from the departed student until he sat down. Strange as it seemed, Kerri actually wished the student was 'Sky' so she only had one man to deal with instead of two.

Somehow she got through the rest of the day without any more distressing things happening, but that changed when she left the college. Kerri half expected to see Ward after classes, yet she was surprised when it was Wendy who approached her. The tall slim student came right up to her, as Kerri neared her car, and the girl's dark steely eyes shattered her delicate confidence.

Kerri was stunned and she listened passively, as the girl spoke. "Tomorrow evening my sorority is conducting an initiation. You are going to be there," Wendy informed the startled teacher. "It starts at 7 o'clock and you and Robin W. are going to be initiated."

Kerri stood in utter silence when Wendy went on to inform her about the small sorority. The girl explained how she wanted Kerri inducted into the exclusive alliance. Wendy tried to calm any fears by telling her that it was a mere ritual that was so simple and basic that it was no big deal. Then she made it perfectly clear to Kerri that she wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Just the hint of Wendy using the incriminating evidence against Kerri was enough to convince her. She listened, as the girl explained how she would pick her up at fifteen minutes to seven and drive to the sorority house. Kerri was speechless when Wendy turned and walked away and she felt powerless against the dominating girl. A strange sensation started swirling around in her tummy and then Kerri remembered being in the staff washroom with Wendy.

The incident answered some lifelong questions for Kerri. She often wondered what she would do if another woman touched her or if a situation arose where someone seduced her. What probably bothered Kerri most was hearing the girl tell her that she was a 'true lesbian.' More guilt filled her mind when she thought of what it would be like if Wendy did kiss her down there like she promised.

Then Kerri vowed that something so drastic could never happen to her even with the threat of blackmail. She was alone with her thoughts. The drive home was somber and she was all wrapped up in a dreamland fantasy that got her more confused by the minute.

***

Kerri did her best to keep her mind off the scheduled rendezvous with her young students. The night was the longest ever and by morning it was impossible to get the dreaded initiation out of her head. She assumed nothing too drastic should happen because there would be many others around and secondly there were two being initiated so that made her feel a little better.

Kerri dressed for work and images of the young student kept flashing into her head. The thought of going through the ceremony did scare her, as a person just didn't know what young people would do these days. She pictured the other victim, Robin, and felt a little better knowing that the girl was shy and timid. Kerri concluded she was stronger and more capable of withstanding the ritual than the weaker Robin.

The daily routine at the college was a welcome relief and Kerri got completely engrossed in her classes, which eased the turmoil to some degree. Everything went smoothly and before she knew it, the day was over. The drive home was good and it wasn't until she got inside the house that the frightening thoughts returned. She must have looked at her watch every two minutes and the time seemed to go slow until the witching hour neared. About 6:30 Kerri dressed in her most conservative gray suit, which she hoped would indicate that she was acting in a purely professional manner.

When Wendy came to the door to pick her up, Kerri watched and marveled at the girl's youthful beauty. She had a boyish silhouette, but it was quite evident that she was a girl. Her eyes were the darkest brown and they made Kerri's knees weak every time the girl stared at her. Wendy had a gorgeous girlish face and her breasts were not large, but they were definitely highlighted by enlarged nipples most of the time.

For some undaunted reason, Kerri felt overpowered by the young student. She was at a loss to understand why the girl's blackmail scheme made her agree to become part of the planned initiation. Her days of that sort of thing were long gone and Kerri was perplexed that these young girls wanted an older teacher in join their sorority?

Kerri opened the door, just as Wendy approached, and they proceeded to the car without a word. She shuddered when the passenger door was held open for her and it felt like she was out on a date. Wendy closed the door and smiled with the knowledge that her innocent teacher was a sacrificial lamb being led to slaughter.

They chatted casually on the way to the destination. When they arrived, the dominating Wendy repeated the dating protocol and escorted the well-dressed teacher into the dorm house. They entered a dimly lit room, which was full of girls, and suddenly everything came to a standstill. All of the excited girls stared at the supposed submissive teacher and their intimidating leader.

Wendy had not instructed Kerri on the proper clothes for the evening, but she knew full well what the teacher would wear. She loved the attire, as the suit made Kerri look like the perfect professor who was more mature than the rest of the girls. Wendy knew that by Kerri giving the impression of being in total control would merely fill the group with a desire to bring a superior down to their level.

Wendy grinned when she watched the frightened teacher fidget from being uncomfortable in the strange surroundings. Her heart fluttered, as she imagined the conservatively dressed woman being made to undress and act like a slut. The rendezvous had been well planned by Wendy and all of the girls in the sorority, except the two lambs, Kerri and Robin.

Kerri quickly glanced around the room. She noted that most of the girls were students at the college, as she either had them in class or seen them around the school. Wendy held her by the arm and guided her to one of the two easy chairs, which were on one side of the room. Robin was already sitting in one and Kerri was told to sit in the other.

Kerri gave a sigh of relief to be sitting and she studied the room to get more familiar with the surroundings. All of the girls had seated themselves around the room in sort of a horseshoe pattern off of the two easy chairs. Robin and Kerri seemed to be center stage and it made them apprehensive and alone. Robin was one of the shyest girls in the school and she wanted desperately to belong. She didn't have any close friends and had made up her mind to do anything so the sorority girls would accept her into their closely-knit group.

Wendy had seen the small-town girl type before and she knew they were susceptible to being persuaded into doing almost anything to fit into a girl alliance. She noticed Robin the first day of classes, as the girl had the perfect cheerleader type body. Robin's roommate just happened to be one of the girls in their sorority and she testified to the fact that Robin was truly well built.

Being as shy as she was, Robin never allowed herself to be seen naked, but glimpses of her beauty were proof enough. Robin would never admit it, but she had fooled around with both girls and boys during high school. None of the affairs were real serious, but there were a few camping expeditions that turned into small orgies. It was typical peer pressure that forced Robin into those adventures. Although they made her feel guilty at the time, she had to admit they were enjoyable in a physical sense.

Robin thought back to last week when she finally got up enough courage to approach Wendy about joining their select group. She was extremely thrilled to be initiated into the sorority, but she was still apprehensive about the upcoming seduction. Wendy outlined a devious plan that she said was the only way Robin would be allowed to join their group. The plan was for Robin to seduce the sacrificial virgin into the fold and then she would become a full-fledge member of the sorority.

Wendy explained everything in great detail. The victim was to be Kerri and that the teacher would appear not to be a willing participant. Wendy told Robin that the rest of the girls wanted to see an apparent rape, but one that was in reality just a staged production. She said that Kerri would pretend to act reluctant and non-cooperative so the episode would be more realistic. Wendy stressed that Robin was not to worry about offending Kerri, as the teacher was in on the ruse.

Robin's success would be judged by the membership and Wendy told her that the telling sign would be Kerri experiencing an orgasm. Wendy assured the timid girl that her induction was certain if she took the sexy teacher into the land of make believe. She reminded the girl that she would have to be aggressive and domineering if the others were going to believe the fantasy.

The fabled initiation scheme came together one evening during a heavy night of drinking. Many of the girls had fantasies about forced sex, nonconsensual sex and even rape, but they all didn't want to live through the real experience. Wendy was the one who came up with the plan yet everyone jumped on board because the bizarre fantasy about forced sex was too hard to resist.

Wendy was actually looking forward to gaining Robin's confidence, as she had dreamed of possessing the girl's sexy body. Robin had her hair cut in a pageboy styling and her pale complexion compared to the jet-black hair gave the girl a most attractive appearance. She was about 5'7" and the same height as Wendy, but that's where the similarity stopped. Robin's shape had all of the curves in the right places and the 36C's could easily be D's if one were to measure. She had a tiny waist, but her hips flared to perfect proportions, which gave her the most desirable butt.

Wendy often pictured the meek Robin in the nude and she visualized ravishing the poor girl once she became one of the group. She thought initiation night would be the most enjoyable one of her life and one where she would turn two sexy women into slaves. Most of the girls in the fraternity were bi and really didn't practice the lesbian thing that much, except for initiation dates. On the other hand, Wendy stuck exclusively with girls. Her lone experience with an older woman was with Kerri. The washroom affair gave her many sleepless nights, as she couldn't get the memory of the sexy teacher being forced to submit out of her head.

Wendy reasoned that by humiliating the woman who most of the girls considered a role model, she would become Kerri's master. A shiver ran through her slender body every time the vision of Kerri's orgasm flashed into her head. Seeing it happen again during the upcoming ritual with Robin forcing herself on the submissive woman was going to be immensely rewarding.

The failure to mention all of the proceeding to Robin was done on purpose. Wendy didn't tell the girl that Kerri would be forced to consummate the union into the select society by performing the same ritual on her. All of the other girls agreed that seeing their teacher molest one of her students would be the highlight of the evening. Wendy deduced the final chapter would complete Kerri's humiliation and she would forever have the upper hand with the evidence of teacher-student fraternization.

Wendy's imagination ran wild, as she envisioned the sexy Robin going through the throes of an intense orgasm under the lips of the innocent teacher. She could almost taste the sweet nectar of both girls and was determined to realize her fantasies in full. Wendy was smart. She knew Robin wasn't going to refuse the teacher's seduction because it was the only way to successfully complete the initiation.

All of the girls formed the customary arc in front of the King and Queen who sat in the comfortable easy chairs. Kerri and Robin sat quietly and waited. Wendy stood directly behind the space between the chairs of the two and brought the meeting to order. There was no need for formalities or any discussion other than what was going to happen.

Wendy introduced the two. "On my right is our King for tonight, Mr. Robin. He will be asked to perform cunnilingus on our Queen for the night, Miss. Kerri who is on my left," she told the group of enthusiastic members.

All eyes were on the frightened pair. Robin and Kerri sat in the spotlight and briefly looked at each other to see if anyone would chick out. The names given out were a surprise, but not nearly as much as the shock of the term that was given for what was going to happen.

Kerri twisted in her chair and tried to rise up, but a firm hand on her shoulder indicated that she was to remain seated. With a little shrug of her shoulders, she sank back into the soft chair. Her mind raced ahead and vividly thought of what it would be like to perform a sexual act in front of so many people. The hand squeezing her right shoulder was enough of a sign for her to realize who was in-charge and that she should remain motionless.

"We will get the ceremony underway by asking our King to remove all her clothes so that her Queen can feast on her raving beauty," Wendy stated and ignored the frantic struggles from the older woman. Robin wasn't comfortable with the request, but she was determined to comply with all and every wish of her suitors. Slowly she rose and began removing her garments much to the dismay of her fellow captive.

A hush came over the room, as the heavenly treasures were exposed to all of the hungry eyes. Even Robin's roommate was amazed at just how gorgeous her breasts were and how distinguished the areole's were, as they molded outward into hard nipples. Not an eye blinked for fear of missing one glimpse and in a couple of minutes the King was naked, standing before the hushed throng.

Robin felt a little more comfortable even though she was nude, as the rest of the girls mumbled praises and compliments. She reluctantly realized taking off her clothes in front of everyone was not as bad as she thought. Robin reasoned it was likely because she was a girl just like everyone else, yet that didn't prevent her being filled with embarrassment. For some ungodly reason, she considered her body as being too fat or too babyish, which made her blush.

No one else thought there was anything wrong with Robins' body, as her nudity inflamed their minds. Wendy stared at the girl. "Now that our precious King is naked... we would ask that the Queen be introduced to the wonderment of sex. As we all know, it is the duty of the King to seduce the lovely Queen and show her that she is loved by her subjects," Wendy said.

The sordid details filled Kerri with fear. She looked around the room and didn't notice any empathy or tolerance, as the leader continued. "We ask that our King strip the clothes off our Queen and once her genitals are exposed, to demonstrate the love we all feel for her royal status," Wendy stated in a clear concise tone.

Kerri panicked when she noted the hush that came over the room. Her head swirled around in circles and she felt dizzy and confused. "When our illustrious King is finished and our beautiful Queen has climaxed, she will then perform the same ritual on our King," Wendy said and shocked the two royals. "When our King has climaxed from the love shown by our Queen, all the servants will adorn both royalty with love and devotion!"

Kerri and Robin gasped, but the rest in the heated room grew anxious and sweaty. Any casual observer would have correctly concluded that the upcoming initiation ritual was purely and simply an outright lesbian orgy. All the member girls felt their passions heighten and soar towards an emotional peak.

Robin had a sudden twinge of regret for wanting to join the select society, but she quickly ignored any warning signs, as the need to be accepted was too great. Kerri frantically looked for an avenue of escape, but one wasn't apparent to her confused mind.

All eyes were on the expectant newbies. Robin was well aware of what she was required to do and she had rehearsed it over and over in her mind. With Wendy as a mentor, she was given many suggestions and ideas on how to fulfill the initiation requirements. Robin slowly moved towards the cowering teacher and felt pangs of sympathy for the frightened woman.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers