A Teacher's Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

Kerri's arms came up to protect herself and she paused when she felt Wendy's fingers dig into her shoulders. Robin tenderly brushed the hands to the sides and gingerly reached for the jacket buttons. Her hands were shaking like a leaf, but Robin managed to undo the buttons one at a time. Every time Kerri moved to protest, either Robin pushed her hands away or Wendy put more pressure on her shoulder.

Wendy had stressed the need to be aggressive and domineering and Robin did her best to obey the orders. She found the teacher's apparent struggle and protest to be exactly what Wendy described and assumed it was because Kerri possessed a great acting ability. When the jacket was completely undone, Robin quickly stripped the garment to reveal a designer silk blouse. It took her less than a minute to unbutton the blouse and virtually rip it off the bewildered teacher.

Robin's confidence soared. Everyone held their breath, as the King ripped the lacy bra from Queen's chest with a fierce jerk and exposed the luscious titties. The swift attack startled Kerri so much that she merely sat in the easy chair and permitted free reign to the naked girl. Kerri stared straight ahead and couldn't help but notice Robin's enlarged breasts, as they swayed enticingly when the girl moved.

All of a sudden Robin sat square in Kerri's lap and spread her legs around the teacher's shapely hips. Kerri's protests were silent and merely motions trying to stop the abrupt assault. Her hips twisted and moved, but there was no verbal objection because she was fearful of causing a scene in front of all the girls. Kerri's eyes opened wide when she mouthed some words of protest. "Don't, please don't. Oh, please don't," she whispered and gave the girl a pleading look.

It was the most helpless feeling in the world for Kerri, as the enraged young student took over. Robin swooped in like a killer shark and startled the teacher with a demanding kiss. The fervor left little doubt as to what was coming. Kerri simply submitted to the assault and Robin tongued her like a true professional. Their tongues met midstream and the most demanding one quickly conquered the meek.

Robin's dainty hand dipped to Kerri's exposed breast and she found the feel of the golden charm extremely enticing. She had never seen or felt a pierced nipple before and she relished the opportunity to fondle the teacher's. The sexual encounter would surprise and amaze everyone in the room, even Wendy who thought she knew Robin. The planned initiation took an enthralling twist. It would become evident that the girl was very different than most women when it came to forced or nonconsensual sex.

After being in a heightened aroused state for many minutes, Robin unexpectedly lost all of her inhibitions. She was relaxed in front of the strange girls and being naked for so long didn't feel odd anymore. The thought of being accepted by the fraternity girls and especially Wendy gave her the conviction to break out of her shell.

With the abruptness of a rapist, she stood up in front of the whimpering woman and ordered her to stand. Kerri had to look away from the commanding girl and she kept her eyes cast downward when she complied with the order. Her lithe body was shaking from both fear and sobbing and she was powerless to prevent Robin from stripping her skirt. In scant seconds the skirt was removed and tossed across the room. Then the girl had no problem stripping the remaining lace and silk garments to leave the teacher totally naked.

Robin was in total control. She almost threw the helpless teacher onto a plush makeshift platform that was setup to be a bed. Kerri put her arms up to protect herself, but the girl was on her instantly. Robin was a tiger. She grabbed one wrist and twisted it behind Kerri's back, which caused enough pain to make the teacher cry out loud. Then she twisted the other wrist behind her own hip so she had an unobstructed view of the lush tits.

A cry of protest came from Kerri when Robin's hungry lips closed over a hardened nipple. Sucking the stiff bud deep into her mouth, the girl caressed it with her tongue, rolling it around while paying special attention to the most sensitive tip. Robin toyed with the gold trinket, using the end of her tongue to pull the ring out from the big boob. The result was breathtaking for everyone, as the teacher arched her back as if offering herself to the overbearing girl.

It was all new to Robin, but she willingly demonstrated her absolute control. Her sharp teeth bit down hard on the tender bud and brought instant tears. The pain was unbearable and without letup, as Robin shifted her razor-like teeth from one enlarge nipple to the other. A louder cry sounded and all of the girls marveled at the possibility of the nibbling drawing some blood. Then Robin released the captive wrists and seized the two rings with her thumbs and forefingers.

Kerri stared through tears at her aching tits, as her nipples appeared twice their normal size. "No, no, please! It hurts... don't hurt me, please," she begged the King.

"Shut up Queenie! I'm going to fuck you right in front of all these girls," Robin said, as her pretty face twisted with great pleasure. "As you can tell... I like my sex rough!"

Kerri felt absolutely vulnerable against the overly aggressive student. Robin's dominating actions seemed out of character, but then again no one knew what she was really like. The girl favored being treated rough and dominated during affairs and sexual encounters, as that went along with her timid demeanor. Surprisingly no one knew that she also enjoyed being the dominator once in awhile, as that was when Robin lost all inhibitions and restraint.

It gave Robin the ultimate feeling of power to be master over her teacher and she became greatly aroused when watching the feeble woman squirm under her touch. The loud cry of pain was mistaken for lust and Robin forced Kerri to continue her cries of protest. The breast and nipple molestation had Kerri's buds throbbing madly with a combination of pain and arousal, but that was only the beginning.

All the girls were spellbound, as they watched the once shy student overpower the older woman. They couldn't take their eyes off the naked bodies rolling around on the makeshift bed. Wendy was shocked by Robin's sudden display of supremacy and she was as turned on as the rest of the group, watching the beautiful teacher submit to the humiliation. "Yes, this is the best initiation yet," she whispered to no one in particular. "They will make a wonderful addition to our sorority."

Robin's demanding fingers snaked down the front of Kerri's naked torso and quickly found the desired region. With just a mere tap of her fingertips on the milky thighs, Kerri obeyed the silent command by spreading her legs. The fingers immediately went into the wetness and renewed cries for mercy were heard.

"Oh, please don't touch me... not there," Kerri pleaded and struggled, as the young student pinned her down. "Not that, no, don't do that," she begged, as Robin performed magic.

"Oh my... oh my, you have such a beautiful pussy," Robin whispered.

"No, no, your fingers are pinching my clit. You don't know what that does to me," Kerri whispered.

The young student knew what she was doing. Robin spread the swollen pussy lips with one hand and totally exposed the key to the city. Her mouth dropped to Kerri's crotch and instantly closed over the top portion of puffy labia. The instant heat of the girl's volcanic mouth brought an urgent objection from Kerri, as the golden ring was sucked deep into the fiery pit.

Robin put her fingers on the soft silky thighs and spread them wider, which allowed her to devour the tender clitoris. She used her teeth to caress the elongated bud ever so lightly and the nibbling quickly became very skilled. Robin had to grab the wildly jerking hips and her fingers dug into the lush ass cheeks.

Kerri felt the girl's tongue start flicking her clit with furious strokes and the tiny ring only added to the punishment. "Please, don't do that... not here," Kerri begged. Suddenly a long thin finger entered her dripping cunt and curled up to put great pressure on the vulnerable G-spot. The explosion was immediate and powerful spasms rocked Kerri's slender body, as the young student turned her teacher into a wanton slut.

Robin sensed the beginning of an orgasm and milked the pussy with her mouth while pumping her finger in and out of the soaked canal. She curled her body into a fully crouched position between Kerri's splayed legs and sucked the clitoris with all her might. Instead of pushing the girl away, Kerri entwined her fingers into the short black hair and guided the mouth to glory. Her body shuddered violently and the skillful mouth robbed her of the last ounce of dignity.

Robin waited... and waited... and waited until the precise moment when she knew Kerri was the most vulnerable. Then she closed her teeth on the raw clit and jammed her tongue against the tiny portion of the reddened clitoris, which was deep inside her mouth. She pressed the throbbing bud against the backside of her teeth and a loud cry filled the room. The atomic bomb exploded deep inside Kerri's womanhood and she released her juices into the demanding mouth.

The girl sucked as hard as she could and tasted the sweetness of a woman for the very first time, as she drank the cream of ecstasy. Kerri could not believe she had succumbed to the sinister passion with an audience in the room, but she was unable to prevent the violent convulsions rushing through her loins. She needed fulfillment and held onto the young student with all her strength when the untimely orgasm washed over her.

A camera caught all of the sordid details of the top-secret initiation and the evidence would be saved in the fraternity's private library. Anyone reviewing the scenes would hear loud uncontrolled cries coming from the distraught teacher, as she went through the throes of a fierce climax. The naked hips thrust wildly at the demanding perpetrator and there was no letup in the shameless assault.

Robin licked the pussy like a crazed woman and felt her own desire reaching a heightened plateau. All of the onlookers watched the intense orgasm in awe. Everyone was oblivious to an occasional finger of a nearby spectator who was seeking momentary bliss to her pent up lust by fondling herself. Kerri sobbed in defeat, as her ecstasy soared over the crest and her cream flowed into the hungry mouth with no holding back.

The flames of desire slowly diminished inside Kerri's lust riddled mind, but there was no relief. Robin was determined to finalize the ceremony just as Wendy had described in her preliminary speech. Her face was covered with the remnants of Kerri's demise and she got out of the crouched position so she could be face to face with her servant. "Now you are going to suck my twat. Lick the King's ransom," she whispered to the exhausted teacher.

Robin savored the newfound glory and power. She knew exactly how to satisfy Wendy's wishes and also those of all the sorority girls. All of sudden she was in control and wanted to take complete advantage of the situation. She leaned forward and kissed the Queen's frightened face, moving to Kerri's ear for a final peck. "Put your hand between my legs and feel my pussy," she commanded the startled woman.

When the girl sneakily reached down and captured the tiny golden, clit ring, Kerri realized Robin was serious. Her mouth opened to protest, but no sound came out when the ring was given a definite tug. It seemed Robin had demonstrated her authority and the teacher realized all escape routes were gone. Kerri felt like a little girl caught in the act of doing something wrong and all she could do was utter a few pathetic whimpers, as the dilemma proved overwhelming.

The King smiled at the shivering Queen. "You heard our leader say that the Queen was required to worship the King," Robin informed her subject. "I'm so wet... I feel like creaming on your finger right now. I need you."

Kerri was filled with shame when her arm moved. She wasn't sure how her hand got between the widely spread legs, but somehow her fingers brushed across the soaked honey-hole. One brief moment Kerri looked to one side and straight into the eyes of the devil. Then her fingers moved despite knowing it was wrong and she couldn't look away from Wendy's demanding stare. First she inserted one finger into the steamy hole and then a second when the girl begged for more.

Robin's hips thrashed madly in an effort to complete the ritual. The teacher/student finger-fucking pleased all of the onlookers and in just a few seconds it was obvious the King was losing control. Kerri sensed that the impending orgasm was extremely close and she looked around the room in a fit of panic, but there was no imminent help close by. Many lust-filled faces greeted her gaze and then her eyes returned to the dark, seductive eyes of the she-devil.

Wendy's knowing smile didn't make Kerri feel any better, as the embarrassment from being forced to fondle Robin was too great. Their eyes remained locked and Kerri's tummy churned with the realization of no longer being in control of her own destiny. She was the teacher and the person in-charge while in the classroom, but that meant nothing to the scheming young mistress who demanded complete submission.

Suddenly the sounds of a woman overtaken by desire once again filled the small room and Kerri's dainty hand was coated with womanly juices. "Fuck me, fuck me hard... harder," Robin demanded, as the passion increased in her body.

Kerri complied with the girl's wishes and thrust her fingers with all the force she could muster. Then she held her fingers inserted as deep as possible and moved her hand vigorously, while holding her thumb over the throbbing clitoris. Kerri's female instincts told her where to caress Robin and she quickly took the girl to the passion peak. Every muscle in Robin's body tensed. The orgasm washed over her core and she was oblivious of being in a room full of girls, as she was taken into never, never-land.

The two naked bodies cuddled on the makeshift bed with Robin hugging the soft curves of Kerri's body in a most tender caress. There was a rustle and sounds of people scurrying around the room, as the next chapter was about to unfold. Before either girl could protest, six other girls overwhelmed them. Wendy had secretly issued her instructions and the group obeyed without hesitation.

With the desperation of someone having to prolong an orgasm for hours, the girls attacked the royal pair. Three beset upon Kerri and in no time each sucked the rewards like true lesbians. Kerri franticly looked for a way out, but all seemed lost. When she looked to the side, there were naked bodies everywhere. Robin and one of the other girls were locked in erotic pleasure while two others were intimately embracing in a passionate kiss.

Suddenly, a hot open mouth closed over hers and Kerri felt an insistent probing. A tongue darted out and pressed into her tightly closed lips, demanding she cooperate with the intruder. Wendy easily overcame the feeble protest and her tongue quickly intertwined with Kerri's, as she lay beside her slave.

Things happened fast. Everything was a blur to Kerri, as the three girls took advantage of her inaction. The kiss was hot and wet when Wendy demonstrated her affection and Kerri merely closed her eyes tightly, as she tried to survive the assault. She could see a pinwheel of flashing colors in her darkened eyes and the hungry mouths turned her body into a sea of desire.

One mouth toyed with the nipple ring on her left breast while Wendy caressed the other with her skillful fingers. Suddenly the mouth that was raining kisses over her flattened tummy struck a vital blow. All hope was lost when the burning inferno closed over her puffy labia and her mind short-circuited. A tingling sensation rushed through her used body and overwhelmed her mind, as the girls welcomed her into their exclusive club.

***

Following another untimely orgasm, Kerri was too distraught to struggle. Her body remained in a constant state of arousal throughout the entire evening and she was simply amazed by how many times the young students made her experience earth-shattering orgasms. The fact she was older, more mature and an upstanding faculty member of the college meant nothing, as the girls turned their teacher into their personal slut. Wendy's plan of gaining full control over her idol was achieved and she now had a lover who would submit to her cruel demands.

A final climax punctuated Kerri's frustration, as the king for the evening returned for one last degrading act. She attacked like the king of the jungle and purred when she kissed and licked Kerri's amorous zones. Kerri was oblivious as to who was caressing her tired body until a slender finger entered forbidden territory. She tried to sit up or even roll away from the attacker, but many hands held her captive on her back with her legs spread wide.

Kerri tilted her head up and glanced down the front of her naked torso to see Robin's face buried in her crotch. What she couldn't see were the girl's fingers, which were boldly taking unapproved liberties. Kerri cried out loud when the one girl she trusted violated her in the worst way possible. She had heard about anal sex and even dreamed about extreme sexual acts, but she never imagined them happening to her.

Robin brusquely sucked the coveted flesh into her fiery mouth and Kerri was unable to stop her hips from matching the girl's passion. "No, no, don't do that, please Robin, no," Kerri pleaded, but to no avail. The fingers of one hand caressed familiar territory, but it was the girl's right hand, which caused the humiliation. Robin's long middle finger, lubricated by the abundant juices, pressed into the backdoor and Kerri's ass was assaulted for the first time in her life.

Kerri sobbed and pleaded with Robin to have mercy, but that only intensified the girl's caresses. The other sorority girls spurred her on and Robin didn't disappoint them, as she fingered the helpless prisoner. Kerri felt her stomach churn and quiver when the girl sucked her tender clit and teased the bud with her tongue. Her body belonged to the demanding Robin and Kerri felt disgusted and dishonored because she succumbed to a sex act that was supposed to be immoral. Anal sex was supposed to be painful, but it wasn't.

Kerri didn't think there was any more passion or desire left in her exhausted body, but she was proven wrong. Robin was in complete control and she relished the sudden approval and praise from her sorority sisters because she was taking the initiative with the teacher. She too had been used and abused all of her life, but the deep-rooted thrill of possessing a prohibited fortune spurred her onward.

Once again Robin demonstrated her worth to the fraternity and all of the other members paused to watch her overcome Kerri's determined resistance. More than one of the girls fantasized about Robin using their body in a similar fashion. Wendy was shocked by the dramatic show of aggression and she made a mental note to use caution when dealing with the new inductee.

Robin was fully occupied with the succulent womanly treasures and one of the other girls joined the fray. The girl quickly coated the areolas of Kerri's unguarded tits with wet saliva and fondled the boobs like a sex-hungry teenager. She squeezed and milked the big firm titties and marveled at the swollen nipples that were raw and about twice their normal size from the earlier abuse.

Kerri actually cried, as it felt like a thousand demons were attacking her body all at once, and she uttered bestial sounds when the sexual encounter reached a heightened pitch. More of the royal subjects paid homage to their gorgeous Queen, but not one girl interfered with Robin, as she worshiped the treasures between the splayed legs. The finger-fucking of both holes grew feverish and Robin's fingers were like two small cocks. She clamped her mouth over the top portion of the gushing slit and devoured the throbbing clitoris while pumping her fingers in and out of Kerri's cunt and ass.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers