A Teacher's Past Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

Suddenly two hands felt the magnetic pull from the ends of Kerri's boobs and fingers reached to surround the hard buds. The teacher noticed what was happening and her heart rate quickened. Rough, calloused fingers pulled one nipple out from her chest and long, dainty fingers caressed the other. Kerri had worked herself into a frenzy watching the two, passionate lovers perform erotic rituals just seconds ago and her emotions were still sky high.

Kerri was amazed when the first to react was the woman and Laura rolled out from under the young man. She slinked over to Kerri and began an animated kiss immediately on contact. Kerri shivered but still allowed Laura complete freedom to molest her in whatever method the woman desired. The teacher was long past the point where it mattered who touched or caressed her body. She needed fulfillment and in desperation, moved so that she was stuck between the sweaty bodies of Laura and Ward.

Time stood still and Kerri was unable to distinguish who was doing what to her inflamed body. A mouth went to a hardened nipple, fingers to her quivering tummy, another mouth to her neck, more fingers to a neglected breast, and still another set of fingers to the waiting space between her legs. Suddenly the mouth that was leaving a wet trail around her neck swooped down to her pelvis and Kerri's hips thrust upward to indicate lost control.

Kerri's breathing was so ragged and broken that gasping sounds were coming from her throat. Suddenly an adventurous tongue licked a path of destruction across her flat tummy and found a gaping canyon. The hot poker slithered between the soaked, puffy lips striking a fatal blow and Kerri's orgasm was instantaneous.

Every lover and every fucker who had experienced sex with Kerri was doing it to her now and she desired each and every one of them. The bitch's mouth took Kerri to the momentous crest and suddenly Ward pushed the woman out of the way. He was not truly hard but certainly stiff enough to fulfill a vision. The student quickly moved between the splayed legs and with the perfect aim of a warrior, stuck his cock into the volcano of lust. The long shaft bent on initial contact and held the curve with the suspense of an Oscar winning movie. Suddenly, the rod sprang to a rigid length of steel and Ward inserted it into the tender womb with one thrust.

It was a most memorable climax for Kerri and she welcomed both Laura's and Ward's assaults. Razor, sharp teeth, which Kerri assumed were Mrs. Perkins', cut into her nipple with precision like accuracy and Ward's manhood robbed her last ounce of decency. The two worked in unison, Ward lifting his chest allowing Laura room to move while the mother encouraged the young student to screw her newfound friend.

Kerri begged and pleaded with her molesters to use her, to screw her or fuck her as they deemed because she was their slave. There was only one thing on her aroused mind and that was ecstasy. Her body was alive and responded to their caresses with an extreme desperation Kerri didn't know existed.

Ward was unable to climax or build up enough sperm in such a short time but it enraged his mind to have such a profound affect on a woman of Kerri's stature. He strived to bring her as much pleasure and enjoyment as possible and pumped his hips like an untamed nomad. It gave him more satisfaction than he imagined when he felt the explosive climax of his gorgeous teacher.

All of a sudden there was no movement of any kind other than heavy breathing from three exhausted adults. The bodies were interlocked in a tight embrace with no one really concerned what or where they touched. It seemed to last for an eternity but eventually each decided that it was time for a reprieve. This may have been the first orgy for the three but it left future episodes a possibility between the two grown women and virile young man.

There were no apologies or excuses and the three slowly retrieved their clothing. They dressed in silence and each was left with dreams of their own. Ward took Kerri by the arm and escorted her outside so she could drive him back to his car. Mrs. Perkins watched, with a touch of sadness, the two leave her residence and wondered if she would ever experience true ecstasy again?

Laura caught movement out the corner of her eye and suddenly noticed her son had arrived home from college. Fear and uncertainty entered her head when she realized that Jim surely observed the two visitors leaving her home. Jim quickly approached his mother from the back doorway of their home and had a sour look on his handsome, baby face.

"What were Kerri and that dirty bugger Ward doing here?" Jim asked his mother who was in a dreamlike state. Laura snapped back to reality with the question from her faithful son and she was filled with panic. How could she explain to her young son that she had just had filthy, raunchy sex with the hated student and the devoted teacher, she wondered? She looked at her son's puzzled face and searched for a response.

"They were," she began but had to pause. "They were here to discuss," she went on but again was forced to quit her explanation. Suddenly Jim looked his mother in the eyes and said, "He fucked you, didn't he, didn't he?"

The mother was totally lost for words and merely stared at her son. She didn't' know how to lie to her Jimmy and make him believe nothing happened. Tears welled in her bright eyes and Jim knew the answer. He swiftly wheeled around and rushed from the room leaving his mother staring after his fleeing silhouette.

Laura slowly retreated to the sanctity of her room and threw herself on the bed sobbing for a long time. Mrs. Perkins eventually came up with a believable explanation, which she hoped would satisfy Jimmy's curiosity. She went into the living room to face her son and had a hard time looking him in the eye. It took all her willpower and resources to tell the white lie but it was necessary, she decided. "Ward found out what happened between you and Kerri and used it to blackmail me. I was stupid, I guess, but I didn't want anyone to find out what happened," the distraught mother explained.

"Oh gawd mother, did you have to let him fuck you?" Jim whispered and it sent a shiver down Mrs. Perkins' back. It sounded so depraved and downright despicable to have sex with someone other than your spouse when Jimmy said it in the manner he did. Laura searched for a plausible justification so as to relieve the pain her son felt.

"It was nothing really. He wanted to have sex with your teacher and he didn't do very much to me," she said and wanted to believe the lie herself. Suddenly images and flashes of what the boy really did to Laura and how he put his oversized cock in her to make her beg for more filled her pulsating head. She looked at Jim and saw his face appear to be somewhat appeased by hearing her say that Ward desired Kerri more than his mother.

"Yeah, he's a real woman chaser and you have to watch out for his kind," Jim warned his mother. "So he did it to Kerri while you were here?" he asked and felt jealousy for Kerri and pity for his mother. "Yes, he had sex with her," Laura whispered hoping to bring an end to the unpleasant interrogation. Jim realized that Ward took advantage of his mother but that was of no more concern. Now that he knew the unruly boy also used his precious teacher, Jim fretted over her safety.

Jim was content with the particulars told by his mother and Mrs. Perkins was in no position to reveal any further sordid details. The remainder of the evening passed without incident and Laura remained anxious and nervous until bedtime. She went to bed at the normal time and sobbed on her pillow for an hour feeling sorry for herself. She was very upset for acting like a tramp in front of her son and for the way it disturbed him. It also bothered her immensely that the sex was so rewarding and the best of her life.

The most disconcerting fact of what was going through her mind was when she asked herself, "Would you let him do it again?" It was a simply question and one that she answered immediately. "Yes, oh yes he can use me like he did today," she whispered and placed her roaming hand inside the waistband of her panties.

Whether it was real or just her imagination, Laura felt something inside her womb and it was leaking from her tiny cavity. It was the remnants of the young man's orgasm and her damning fingers went into the wetness in an attempt to verify her dream. Her head was filled with demons and they forced her willing fingers to pinch the vulnerable clitoris so hard that she almost cried out loud. Still she squeezed harder and her hips reacted in a most defiling manner.

It was immediate and climatic when the dam broke to allow the juices to flow freely. The crotch of her panties was soaked and decency screamed at her to not yield to temptation. She knew, by continuing, her soul would be the prize for the devil but her fingers remained on the throbbing clit bringing immense joy. The flames and emotions that had lain dormant for so many years were a raging inferno of lust and suddenly Mrs. Perkins realized that she was in love with what was happening to her. No, Laura didn't love a person but the feelings she felt deep inside.

She eventually fell asleep but it was a restless night of tossing and turning. In the morning, Laura felt rejuvenated and knew her adrenalin level was still sky high, which enabled her system to overcome the vast exhaustion and lack of sleep.

Mrs. Perkins did everything in a customary manner until stepping into the hot, steamy shower. Her hands began to slither and slide all over her body and she imagined it was the student, Ward. Laura could hardly wait until it was time to lather her most private domain and she delayed for as long as possible. Anticipation and suspense built and built until she could no long resist. Her breath caught with the image of the rugged, young man doing the washing and her fingers slipped between her legs.

Laura remembered wondering what on earth was wrong with her, as she was not the kind of woman to get carried away, but then her fingers did the unimaginable. They spread the narrow slit until the vulnerable clitoris was exposed, then lightly grazed the very tip in loving fashion. Laura could not stand the wait any longer and pinched the tender morsel until she fell against the slippery, shower wall.

Her legs felt like rubber but that did not prevent Laura's fingers from rolling the swollen bud around vigorously in abundant oil. It was a mystery to her how anything could be so self-gratifying when a sudden orgasm consumed her thoughts. Laura lost consciousness and dreams of a man's fingers consumed her fragile soul.

For the first time in her life, Mrs. Perkins masturbated in the early morning even before starting the day. The hot water ran over her body and the most relaxing, wonderful feelings slowly cleared her head so that it was refreshed. Suddenly, Laura knew that much time had passed and she was going to be late for work.

***

Many things were running through Sky's mind. He schemed and deliberated for days and left Kerri alone to give her time to digest her dilemma. Tim saw his beautiful adversary leaving the college one day with Ward and wondered why they would be together? He quickly brushed it off thinking that there was no way Kerri had anything in common with such a dumb jock.

His plans were formulated and Tim was ready to implement the next humiliating stages for Kerri's demise. He would first use sneaky methods to have Kerri act and dress in unusual ways before hitting her with an extraordinary strategy of deception. Being a professor at the college himself, Sky knew enough not to have Kerri do things that could destroy her career.

He remembered having her dress in a purely revealing manner after the nipple piercings and saw how embarrassed she acted. He admitted that she had looked seductive in a shear blouse that put her newly decorated nipples on display to her young students. Sky made sure he got close enough to some of the students to hear what they said about the overly conservative teacher.

It really got Sky's passions aroused when he noticed the professed lesbian, Wendy Lowe, talking about Kerri to her lady friends. He overheard her telling them how much she would like to get the teacher alone and how she would show her the finer side of girlie loving. Hearing the girls chat and giggle over how erotic and sluttish their physics teacher dressed encouraged him to pursue a partner in crime.

Sky seized the perfect chance to coerce what he thought was a naïve, young student to carry out one of his perverted schemes. Sky made sure he gave Wendy enough details of his incriminating evidence against Kerri so that Wendy could blackmail the teacher too. He even suggested the best way to carry out the plan as well as the exact things to say. Sky marveled at his stroke of genius of having Wendy get Kerri all to herself right in the college's staff washroom. He could only assume what really happened during the thirty minutes the women were together. Sky guessed from the radiant flush on the teacher's face when she exited the restroom that something provocative and sexual had occurred.

It became apparent that Wendy liked to use the shock treatment and believed it would make her appear unique and mature. Tim could hardly wait to get her aside after the washroom incident and when he finally did, her response was totally enlightening. "What happened? What did you do to her?" Tim had asked the glowing young lady.

"What do you think I did? I fucked her right there in the stall and I can't remember a bitch cumming so hard. She was totally fantastic and I almost choked. She was like a river cumming in my mouth," she whispered and watched for a reaction. Wendy noticed the unintended surprise, although brief, on Tim's face and she grinned knowing her words had a drastic effect on the professor.

The revelation had shocked Tim at first but he assumed the quick cover-up would hide his astonishment. "Make sure you keep it a secret and don't tell anyone, not even your girlfriends that I assisted you," Sky had asked the student. "Your days at the college would be numbered if you piss me off so don't forget that," he had told her in a serious tone.

His demands and threats were a waste of time as Wendy was far too smart not to understand what was happening. It was a standoff when both looked at each other and it was the young student who had spoken first. "Don't worry but I know what's going on? I am going to force Mrs. T. to join our fraternity and her initiation will be one to remember. When we are finished with her little shaved pussy, she will be a converted lesbian," Wendy had told her teacher and looked him directly in the eyes.

The sure and forceful manner of the girl had quickly put Tim under the gun. He knew that the student held a superior position and it would be fruitless to force the issue so he had set out to get as much from the battle as possible. The sordid details mentioned by Wendy certainly had a profound effect on Sky and his heart thumped in anticipation. The term 'shaved' kept running through his aroused mind and he pictured his gorgeous victim. "Yeah, that's great but do one thing for me if you will," he had asked. "Set up a camera and make a video of the initiation. I would truly love to see her getting it," he had announced the request knowing Wendy would understand.

"Sure. We do that anyway as it's a real turn on to watch the ritual after it's all over. I'll make you a special copy and you can whack off till your hearts content watching the sexy bitch perform loving magic," Wendy had stated and found it hard to resist inciting the man. "We have a library of initiations and the DVD's get worn out by the end of the year," she had added with a grin.

Wendy had backed Sky into a corner and he knew enough to get out while he was still intact. They discussed the times and date of the ceremony and Wendy chuckled at the effect her being a lesbian had on Tim. It was agreed that Wendy would give Sky his special movie and he would remain in the background as an anonymous advisor.

It was strange how friendships are made and the two rivals formed an alliance, which would have the charming Kerri the victim of more mischief. They both were on the same playing field when it came to masterminding a covert scheme against someone and Tim and Wendy had gotten together on a daily basis. Wendy delivered the initiation movie as promised and it brought many days of erotic bliss to Tim when he watched it over and over again.

The time had passed to where Sky was ready to torment Kerri further. Wendy had been a tremendous help with his planning although he did get most of his inspiration from television and off the Internet. He saw women dressed in certain fashions that radiated erotic, sensual desires and he wanted Kerri to emit similar waves. Wendy understood what went on in a woman's mind and came up with many different clothing styles that Kerri could wear to satisfy Sky's dreams.

Sky's scheme entailed humiliating Kerri until she was ready for the big downfall. Tim planned on forcing her to have sex with someone she would never tolerate. He knew who that would be but first he would degrade the poor physics teacher a little more.

Tim had decided Kerri's deportment was far too conservative so he picked out an outfit that would make her look seductive. He left a bag of clothing hanging on the mirror of Kerri's car shortly before quitting time one day. Sky knew she would find the garments and chuckled at the bold maneuver knowing it would surprise her.

Kerri left school that fateful day and saw the plastic, shopping bag on the driver's mirror. She had hesitated before opening it afraid to see what lay in store. A small folded note was pinned to a shear, white material and it obviously contained her fortune. Not wanting anyone to see her, Kerri had gotten into her car before removing the message from the bag.

"These clothes were picked out specially for you so that you can look beautiful and sexy. I need not tell you what will happen if you do not follow my instructions to a tee," Sky had written in bold type. Not wanting to see what the clothes looked like, Kerri had quickly started her car and drove home in a dreamlike trance.

At home, Kerri had uttered a shocked gasp when she held the clothes in the air noticing how revealing and enticing they appeared. There was a tight fitting t-shirt, which was extremely transparent and made of a shear, white material that would not hide much. There were stretchy pants that looked much smaller than need be. Kerri hated seeing women dress in tight, exercise leotards. Such sportswear showed every curve of a woman's body and didn't leave much to the imagination. Upon checking the garment tags, Kerri had noticed that they indicated the correct size even though the clothing appeared small.

The directions had been very specific. She was to jog through the very park that was so familiar to her and the one she used almost every day to exercise. Kerri normally jogged or walked through the park nearest her home to stay in shape and anyone who knew her, knew her customary routine of doing laps around the perimeter. Luckily the path was fairly curved and windy as it went through some wooded areas and offered some protection.

Kerri had read the note over and over while her mind flashed to her blackmailer but she was still unable to put a face to his name. She had wondered, at the time, whether he would be in the park but guessed that it was certain he would be. Kerri had reasoned that he would be close enough to observe her compliance to his smutty demands. She could only pray that no one who knew her would see her dressed in such a flamboyant manner.

"You are to wear these clothes plus running shoes, nothing else! No bra, no panties, no socks," the blackmailer had written. "And make sure you do three laps like you normally do," Kerri had read and realized the man was certainly aware of her routine. In a silly attempt to find more clothes, Kerri had actually looked in the empty bag but the two garments were the sum of what Sky demanded she wear. She had blushed a bright shade of red looking at the shirt and black leotards.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers