A Teacher's Past Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers had been shaky when Kerri removed her clothing in preparation for the dreaded event. It had not taken long to put on Sky's skimpy clothes and once dressed, she had looked at her reflection in the bedroom mirror. Instant horror had crossed her pretty face as she pondered the thought of dressing in the expected manner and being seen in public.

The tight leotards stretching into the delicate crevice between her legs had given her an immense feeling of embarrassment. Try as she may, there was no way of keeping the material from cutting into her flesh after a few seconds. She had arranged the crotch so it didn't reveal her puffy labia but the obscene sight would only remain obscure for two or three steps. The stretchy material would inevitably press into her wetness and her cherished womanhood would be openly displayed for all to witness.

Casting a glance at her upper torso had brought further turmoil. A person could plainly see her boobs and the shinny golden charms dangling so seductively from the nipples. Gawd, what would a person think of her if they saw her dressed like Sky ordered, she had wondered? The time stipulated in the note was five o'clock and Kerri's confidence had quickly departed with the hour hand striking five.

Kerri remembered taking a last look at her attire before she left for the park. The disgusting image had made her decide to slip on a pair of panties in an attempt to hide the obvious camel-toe so rudely exhibited in the mirror. The term sent a shiver down her spine. That's what young students always called it when a woman dressed in such tight pants that the embedded material framed her pussy lips. It had certainly helped her cause with the panties but doubt had quickly set in. What if Sky saw a panty line and realized that she had not obeyed his instructions, she had wondered?

With a shrug of defeat, Kerri had slowly removed the extra piece of clothing and dressed as her blackmailer ordered. The thought of him carrying out his threat of telling her family and college directors about her past indiscretions had scared her into submission.

It had been a beautiful day with the sun in and out of the clouds. The temperature had been balmy for the time of year and a light wind blew which was certain to cause Kerri some discomfort. Kerri had left the friendly confines of her abode and had swiftly made her way to her car. Reaching her automobile had brought instant relief but that was quickly abated when she peered down at her chest. Her nipples had risen to attention from the slight, cool breeze and the sight had made her shiver with hatred. It had to be the worst day of her life, Kerri had thought, and a tear had run down her rosy cheek.

Kerri had wanted to drive the short distance to the park so she wouldn't have to walk down the street causing herself more shame. The parking area had been fairly deserted which was nice but still Kerri hesitated many minutes before she had worked up enough courage to begin the tortuous ordeal. It had given her the feeling that she would be jogging in the nude so she decided to do the three trips as fast as she could. To linger or stay in the public spotlight any longer than necessary would have been completely out of the question.

Barely into the first curve in the path, Kerri had encountered her first male jogger. The man's eyes had revealed it all and had caused the physics teacher to shiver in shame. She had been afraid to look back after he passed and had gritted her teeth in an effort to endure the humiliating pain.

There were many joggers and walkers doing their daily routines that day and after the first few passed, Kerri had managed to ignore the many leering glances. She had not dared look down or notice what she looked like while jogging and only imagined how dreadful she appeared from the numerous startled looks from passersby. When the third circuit had been completed, Kerri had quickly rushed to her car with her heart beating very rapidly from both strenuous exercise and anticipation.

A sudden realization had hit Kerri. During the whole affair, at no time had she noticed or even looked to see if her blackmailer was watching. She had been so upset from being forced to act like an exhibitionist that the only thing on her mind was keeping her sanity. Kerri had not watched for a familiar face and it had enraged her that someone could make her act so foolishly.

The jogging had been much faster than Kerri was used to and it had caused her body to break out in beads of sweat. The drive home had been as fast as possible and Kerri had not felt any sort of comfort until inside her cozy home. She had uttered a big sigh of relief and had gone into her bedroom to change out of the soiled clothes. The long, exhausting humiliation in front of so many people had been hard to endure.

The memory of that awful day remained vivid in Kerri's mind and she remembered her shocked response at seeing her reflection in the bedroom mirror. The shear, white top was stuck to her chest like it was glued to her skin and the wet material was visibly transparent. It had surprised Kerri that the darker shade of color emanating from her hardened nipples was really obvious and it plainly showed two swollen, pierced buds. Tears of sorrow was the resultant panic response of seeing her nakedness displayed so lewdly and Kerri had wondered what all those people must have thought of her.

It had been a truly degrading moment in her young life until she glanced to her crotch. The camel-toe, as the students called the look, stood out profoundly and Kerri had speculated how many joggers noticed her daunting portrayal? The jet-black leotard was embedded in her crotch like an obscene gesture of a wanton slut and the shameful image had caused tears of self-pity to roll down Kerri's cheeks. She would never forgive Sky for making her feel so violated.

*

Please email your comments or suggestions as I truly appreciate them. I intended to write one chapter but the story continued to where I decided to break it into two. I am posting Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 will be posted shortly.