A Teacher's Sin Uncovered Ch. 02

Story Info
Where I'm in the Principal's Office, on My Knees.
4.9k words
4.57
144.6k
80

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to those who read Chapter 1; I hope you enjoyed it. I anticipate telling this tale in four chapters, so two more to go. The plot is derived solely from my imagination; Helga Kaminska, however, is based on a real lady, Bruce on a real man.

* * * *

I dressed the next morning as Andy had instructed. I still had no idea what to do about him. I didn't even know what he wanted. Was he just playing, seeing how far he could push me? If so, if I offered no resistance would he get bored? What was his end game? Surely this culminated with him between my legs.

Yesterday I'd been purposely late, but that had only amused the kid. Today I was on time.

"Good morning Ms. Kaminska."

I gave him a half smile, and unlocked my classroom door. He went to my office, sat in the chair facing my desk, turned his phone off, placed it on my desk. I sat down. He pushed a small box towards me. Inside was a tube of lotion and a red, spear-shaped object, about two inches in length with a flat base about an inch wide. I picked it up; there was some kind of gel inside.

"What's this?"

"It's a butt plug. You work the lubricant onto your anus, push some inside, then coat the butt plug. It will slide in easily. There will be no repeat of yesterday's discomfort."

I'd always liked anal play. Past boyfriends would bite my ass cheeks, lick my butt, slip a tongue or finger inside. I'd do the same to them. There were a couple of guys who, if they'd asked at the right time in the right way, I'd have let in the back door, but the stars never quite aligned. Hunter would have certainly taken my anal cherry if our affair hadn't been interrupted. I thought about last night, teasing Bruce about my backside.

Then I realized I should be objecting. "Look, I don't know what kind of sick game you're playing here, but...," I stopped. He was looking at me, his gaze imperturbable. I picked up again, but there was a whine in my voice when I added, "What do you want from me?"

"As I said Ms. Kaminska, we're on a journey. It'll be over before you know it. Now insert the butt plug."

I gave him my best withering stare, suppressed a childlike urge to stick my tongue out -that would only confirm my helplessness - and stood, back to the wall. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of watching. I worked the lubricant over my anus, pushed some inside. It was thick, creamy, and warm; it felt good. I picked up the plug.

"Ms. Kaminska, you forgot to lubricate it."

Dismayed by my first impulse, to thank him for reminding me, I coated the plug with lubricant. I remembered the nipple clamps. I was a virgin back there. Would this hurt?

As if he could read my thoughts, he said, "It'll be okay, just push it inside, nice and slow."

It slid in easily.

I felt, well, full. I wiggled my ass, the plug shifted position; I clenched my asshole, felt a tingle back there. I closed my eyes, focused on the sensation. The thing felt good. Imagine me, prudish Ms. Kaminska, standing in front of class, butt plug up my ass. Were there students, fellow teachers, wearing them? I felt wicked, wanton; my nipples hardened, my face flushed. The sound of students in the hallway hauled me back to reality. I opened my eyes. Andrew stood up to leave.

"It's top of the line; you'll love it. The gel inside is heat sensitive; it moves around."

I went to the teacher's lounge. Principal Johnson was there. A forty year old black man, conservative, professional, married, a bit overweight. Christie, his daughter and captain of our cheerleading squad, was one of my students. We chatted. What would he do if he knew there was a butt plug in my ass.

The plug, due to the heat sensitive gel, kept squirming inside my ass. This felt great. On the way back to my classroom I put an extra wiggle in my walk, enhancing the effect of the plug.

Yesterday I'd taught with half my attention on my breasts. Today was much the same, when a student went on too long or the class discussion wandered into the inane, I let it go; my mind was on my rectum. When sitting I ground my ass on my chair; when standing I leaned against the corner of my desk, driving the plug deeper inside.

By the time my second class ended my pussy was wet, my tits swollen. When Jon, one of the class studs, approached me with a question I turned to face him, arched my back, touched his shoulder. Was the gossip true? Was he big-dicked and great in bed? Did he fuck his girlfriend up the ass?

The third class filed in. My eyes had dilated; my breathing flattened out; I was aglow with concupiscent desire. Andrew, as he had the day before, led the class discussion, allowing me to focus on my backside. The class ended; the students headed for lunch; Andrew stayed and guarded my office door while I brought myself off.

I wrapped the butt plug in Kleenex to return to him. He handed me it's box.

"Keep it, there are instructions about its care inside. Make sure to keep it clean.

"Tomorrow we begin the second, and final, part of your journey. It gets more intense. Shave your pussy, wear panties, no hose, and a skirt that is either short or you can work up your legs to the same purpose. "

I started to object, but what was the point. I would do it; I had no choice; I had to ride this thing out. I gave him a sullen, "Okay," hoping he was telling me the truth, that we were almost done.

* * * *

On the way home I hit the gym, trying to burn off my anger at Andy, my shame about how I'd been reacting, and my libido, which was again racing out of control. I worked hard, but it wasn't enough. I went for a run. Still not enough. By the time Bruce got home I was ready for action.

Because my aggressive behavior the night before had made him uncomfortable, I decided to play the seductress, to let him feel like he was in control. I was solicitous, coquettish, flirty. It worked; we got in bed, we kissed. I stroked him, touched him, smooched on him, straddled him, ran my fingers up and down his tool, placed it at the door of my vagina.

He said, "I want to be on top." I rolled off him, guided him inside me.

We started slow. It was nice, but only nice. My anus kept intruding into my thoughts; it was empty, craving stimulation. I reached down, fingered my butthole. Good. I scratched it with a fingernail. Better. I pushed a finger inside. Even better. Bruce noticed my odd movements.

"You okay honey?"

The butt plug was in my purse. Could I get away with it? Its gel filling made it soft, pliant. Bruce was unlikely to feel it.

"Yeah honey, I just need to, you know..."

Bruce knew, or at least thought he did. In the bathroom I lubed up my ass and the plug, pushed it inside, then flushed; I had to maintain the fiction. I hurried back to bed. "Come get some Tiger."

The butt plug twisted and wiggled as his cock rode in and out of me. I pushed my hips into him; the plug pivoted. Our short break had moved Bruce back to the starting line. That was good, I wanted a long fuck.

I loved the double penetration, the plug thrilled twat and tush. I pulled him tight. I felt like yelping and yelling, but after last night I needed to be a bit more demure. I slid my arms through his, held on to his shoulders.

"Baby, that feels so good."

I lifted my legs to wrap them around him, then dropped them back to the bed. Remember: demure.

He kept fucking me. I humped into him, emitting a soft grunt each time his cock bottomed out inside me. He was making mewling noises. I twisted my hips; the plug jerked.

"EEEEEEEYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Bruce picked up the pace.

"That's it baby, you feel so good inside me. You're so big and hard."

Bruce moaned, his hips began jerking spasmodically; he was getting close.

"Oh baby, you're so good, you're so good."

I flexed my cunt muscles on his cock; the movement tightened my asshole, pushing the butt plug deeper inside. Damn, it felt good. I repeated the action, squealed. He kept going; I was grunting in short hard explosive bursts.

"Uunnnhhhh, uunnnhhhh, uunnnhhhh, uunnnhhhh, uunnnhhhh, uunnnhhhh, uunnnhhhh."

Bruce started to wheeze. He was ready. I wasn't, not quite yet. I reached underneath, twisted the butt plug in my ass. That was what I needed. My cunt spasmed and shook and contracted; I went sailing over the edge. As I came the plug wiggled in my ass, intensifying my orgasm.

Bruce wailed, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," and came.

I was hit my a second orgasm, "FUCK YES!!"

Surprised by the intensity of my yell, Bruce lifted himself on his arms. When he did I arched my back and stabbed my backside into the bed, impaling myself on the plug. My cunt and asshole melded into a single pit of explosive power; shockwaves pounded my body; I was consumed by another orgasm. I dragged my ass across the surface of the bed; the plug undulated inside me, sharpening, prolonging my orgasm. My body twisted and shook; obscenities speckled my incoherent babble.

Finally I was quiet, still. Bruce was staring at me. He'd never seen me like this. I stroked his face, pulled him in for a gentle kiss.

"You've got me so hot lately baby; I feel so sexy when I with you."

He fell asleep. I went to the bathroom, removed the plug, found a hiding place.

* * * *

I woke early the next day, brought Bruce coffee and a whole wheat bagel.

"Breakfast in bed. What's the occasion?"

"Do I need one? But last night was real nice. Wanted to say thanks."

"Yeah honey, your sex drive's way up lately."

"Its from living with such a special man."

Now to the reason I was buttering him up. "How would you feel if I shaved my pubic hair? I've been thinking about it."

Bruce's response was cautious; he didn't want to say the wrong thing. "I never thought about it, but if it's something you want, you should go ahead."

I kissed his head. "Thanks baby."

Bruce left for work, I ran a bath, then taking my time - I had a thick full bush - shaved my pussy. I dried myself off, studied my sex in the mirror. I liked the new look; I felt sexy. I stepped back, scanned my body. I was a lovely woman at the height of my sexual powers. If I'd been oversexed the last few days, Bruce should be celebrating.

My mind turned to school. What did Andy have in store for me? He'd said we were half-way though. What had he meant when he said it would become more intense? Was he finally going to fuck me? I sighed, I knew no way out of this mess. I seemed destined to complete his journey.

My nipples were hard, distended. I glanced at my pussy, the lips thick and swollen. There was no time to masturbate. Donning the prescribed clothes I headed for school.

* * * *

I was unlocking my classroom door when Andrew said, "Good morning Ms. Kaminska. You look lovely today."

I turned towards him, crossed my arms on my chest, tried to look defiant.

He glanced at my hips. "How did Bruce react to your shaving?"

That was going to far. "You may have something on me, but you have nothing on him. Leave him out of this."

He took a second, pondered, nodded. "Fair enough, I will. Remove your panties, bring them to me."

I took them off in my office, returned, handed them to him. I was afraid he'd bring them to his face, smell them, discover my arousal, but he slipped them in a plastic bag, then put it in an envelope. "You'll get them back at lunch."

"As I told you, its going to get more extreme. In a couple of minutes you'll get a text from Principal Johnson. The Mayor's Office contacted him yesterday. You're to be a guest of honor at a fund raiser at the Mayor's mansion Saturday night. Very expensive affair, $5,000.00 a head, $10,000.00 a couple. The press got a hold of the guest list - all high rollers - and started talking about buying influence, so the campaign committee decided to appeal to the hoi polloi by honoring some city workers, including you. He'll give you the invitation, tell you what he knows, which I just did.

"Now here's a little secret about our principal. He's got kind of a thing. There is a certain woman, and she's not the first, who visits him each morning - you don't need to know who - flashes her shaved pussy, then sucks him off while he's making his announcements. She arrives like clock work, at five minutes til eight.

"Ask him about the fundraiser, work that dress up your legs, flash your cleanly shaven self. He'll get turned on, but he'll also get antsy, fearing you'll interfere with his routine. By seven, eight minutes to the hour he'll be checking the clock, trying to get you out of there. That's when you tell him she's not coming, you're today's substitute. Then suck him off."

I was incredulous. Principal Johnson was a conservative family-oriented guy. "That can't be true."

"I know you're surprised, but once you're in there you'll see. And wear your glasses. He digs glasses."

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Principal Johnson asking me to come to his office. I was wearing my black Layla B glasses when he met me at the door and directed me to the chair in front of his desk.

He started talking. I listened, wondering, had Andy told me the truth? Did our staid principal had a daily debauch in his office? I took off my glasses, sucked on the ear piece, crossed my legs. My dress tipped up over my knees. I looked to the side, keeping Principal Johnson in my peripheral vision. His eyes followed the downward progress of my dress. I turned back towards him, stretched, parted my legs, rubbed my eyes. He glanced at my open thighs.

I felt an unexpected surge of desire. Flashing was fun.

I shifted position, pretended to watch a school bus drive by, spread my legs further. He focused on the gap between my legs. I felt a slight chill; it was the cool air on my pubes; I was getting wet.

I looked back at him.

"Are you saying me it's for me only, that Bruce can't go?"

"Bruce can go, but he'll have to buy a ticket."

Dropping my head back, I put my glasses on, ran my hands through my hair, arched my back, pushed my hips forward. My pussy must be visible. I peeked at the mirror on his wall; he was staring right at it.

I leaned forward, giving him time to avert his gaze, and drummed manicured fingers on my thigh. "You know we can't afford $5,000.00."

His face was flushed; his breathing had slowed, deepened. He was ready for his morning blow job.

"Ms. Kaminska, I know its an imposition, but its something we can't say no to."

I looked to the side, as if pondering what he'd said. My legs drifted further apart. I checked the mirror; he was staring at my cunt. My breasts were warm, nipples hard.

I turned back, ran a finger along my lips, touched the fingertip with my tongue. "I see your point sir. Of course I'll go. I guess Bruce will have to skip it."

He glanced at his clock. It was time for his secret admirer.

"Thank you Ms. Kaminska, I knew I could count on you. Now, if there is nothing else?"

I took my glasses off and twisting them in my hand, sauntered his way, lay my palm across his shoulder, leaned on the corner of his desk, picked up the invitation, brought it to the corner of my mouth, carefully surveyed his body.

"Sir, do you know why, or how, I was chosen?"

He looked at the clock; his voice flashed impatience. "No Ms. Kaminska, I do not."

I was flirting, but Principal Johnson was ready for me to leave. Not like a man. Andy was right, something was going on. I wouldn't able to listen to his morning announcements again without imagining a head bouncing up and down in his lap. Who was it? Today I'd follow Andy's instructions, today that head would be mine.

I went to his door, locked it, sat on the corner of his desk, let my leg bump against his. He leaned back, unsure of how to respond. I ran the heel of my shoe up his leg.

"I'm sorry sir, I thought you knew. Your usual girl can't make it this morning. I'm here to take her place."

I kicked off my shoe, placed my foot on the inside of his knee, moved it up his thigh, traced the outline of his cock.

"Ms. Kaminska."

I nudged his chair back with my feet, kicked off the other shoe, stood, pushed my glasses up my nose, ran my tongue over my lips, gave him a wicked stare.

"The way you've been looking at my pussy sir, I think you can call me Helga."

"Ms. Kamin..., Helga, what are you talking about?"

He wanted to know what I knew. Fair enough.

"Well sir, what I'm talking about is this. The girl who sucks your cock every morning can't make it today. I'm her replacement."

I lifted my dress, revealing my naked pubes. "I shaved this morning, just for you."

He stared. He was not ready to say yes, but, as evident from his bulging erection, not willing to say no. Sometimes a girl's got to take the initiative.

I knelt, flattened my breasts on his legs, pulled down his zipper, took out his cock, curled my fingers around it. It was uncircumcised, Bruce-sized, with a strong dark odor. I kissed the head.

"I can leave if you want."

"No, its okay, Helga, its just that no one told me."

Someone entered the outside office. Turning my head to the sound I saw a picture on his desk. It was of him and his family. I was on my knees at school, preparing to suck my married boss' dick. It was wrong; it was wanton; it thrilled me.

He reached down, caressed my boobs though my dress, tweaked my nipples. I gasped, ran my fingertips through his dense pubic hair, undid his belt, pulled down his pants and boxers. His prick was stiff and throbbing and thicker than I'd first given it credit for. I curled my fingers around the shaft, took a deep breath; I enjoyed his stark masculine odor.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Squeeze it."

I trapped the shaft between my palms, rolling it back and forth. A drop of pre-cum emerged; I caught it with my tongue. Principal Johnson took hold of my hands, freeing his dick; it swayed and bobbed in the air.

"Wet a finger, run it up and down my cock."

I licked a finger, slid it down his tool.

"Use your nails!"

I fluttered my red manicured nails over his fuck-stick.

"Harder!"

I dragged my nails up his pulsating shaft; a gush of whitish cream oozed from his piss-slit.

"Squeeze it."

I gripped his cock, squeezing hard. Cock-cream ran down the shaft. Some reached my hand. I licked it off.

He groaned; I looked up at him; he was grinning. He enjoyed giving me orders, enjoyed having one of his teachers comply with his obscene commands.

A buzzer went off. It was time for the morning announcements. Barking, "Suck my dick," he grabbed a microphone.

I teased, "Now?"

"Of course, now. Suck my dick slut."

Well, he was the boss. I licked up each side, enjoying the taste of his pre-cum, then lashed the head with my tongue. More drops of juice spilled out. I licked them up, then danced my tongue over the crown, saturating the cock-head with saliva. His free hand went behind my head, his fingers entwining in my dark hair. He began his announcements.

"Good morning all..."

I pushed the tip of my tongue into his piss slit; licked under the knob; dragged his cock-head across my moist lips, my tongue flicked out for quick licks.

When he finished his introduction he took his finger off the send button, turning off the microphone, and imprisoned my head in his hands.

"Suck it."

I flexed my jaw, opened my mouth, and he drove his cock into my face. The head bounced off the back of my mouth. I closed my lips around it. He sighed, resumed his announcements. With four inches already in my mouth I moved forward. When it reached the back of my mouth I clamped my lips on his shaft and pulled back, working the crown with my tongue.

Principal Johnson took his finger off the send button, cradled my head, and lurched forward, plunging his dick to the entrance of my throat. I suppressed a gag and his hand dipped inside my shirt; two fingers forced their way between bra and tit, pulling hard on my nipple.

12