A Teachers Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Ron and Jen get married...
10.6k words
4.67
30.2k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry that this took so long. Things came up that were out on my control. Will try to get the final chapter out soon. Hope that you like this chapter. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Baron

It's like deja-vu, all over again.Yogi Berra

THE WEDDING

We sent out invitations, but not really that many, as we wanted to keep it small and Gitano's was not that big.

I did, however, send invitations to all of Mama and Papa's family. Knowing full well that the only ones who would make the trip were my best man Marcel, Catherine, Yvonne, Mama and Papa. All the others would be happy getting an invitation, in fact they would probably be insulted if they did not get one.

The time flew by. Review for the Final Exams, preparing the exams, proctoring, marking and getting the marks in on time. As well as arranging for the wedding, getting the tuxes for Jen's brother and arranging for Jen's gown. Jen was going to wear her mother's gown, I was told, a rather simple white lace dress. Marcel and I had our own tuxes. He had insisted on buying them for his wedding, and "You never know, we may be going to a lot of formal balls." Right!

Finally, the last day of classes arrived. Nothing went on that day except a lot of hollering, fooling around and saying good-bye for the summer.

I had the Water Rats in our after school classroom. I gave them a pizza party, eight pizzas and gallons of soda. I also got a hold of their report cards. Officially they were sent home to the parents by mail. But, I had friends in high places.

It was a real celebration. The marks were good all around and in a few cases, great. There was a lot of laughing and backslapping as we said good-bye and all of them privately asked me if I was really coming back in September. I assured them that I would be here to harass and annoy.

That afternoon, Jen and I went to the airport to get Marcel and family. Jen had borrowed her brothers van and we filled it with people and bags.

Marcel and company stayed at my apartment, I had two bedrooms. Jen was staying with her brother Ben. My sister June and family were staying at Jens apartment. I was forbidden to go near Ben's house.

"You must stay away from the bride, now I don't want to hear any arguments, you are going to have the rest of your lives together, so you can stay apart for another day or so."

It doesn't matter who said it this time; Mama, June, Catherine or Ben's wife Nelly, they all said it at one time or another.

Marcel was enjoying this far too much. He would just smile and shrug his shoulders. "Don't look to me for pity, mon frere, we all have to go through it."

Papa just laughed, "Welcome to married life."

So for the next three days, I was CELEBATE.

It's amazing, there were times in the past when I would go months without seeing a woman and no problems. Just a few nocturnal ejaculations or a quick jerk off, but no real suffering.

But, now just a few days without Jens touch and I was a basket case.

Finally, about one hundred and fifty years later, actually, three days, seven hours and 27 minutes, I was standing by the altar of the Trinity Church, with Marcel next to me.

The church was packed. Not just standing room only, but there was a crowd outside the church. It seemed that everyone Jen had ever taught in all of her years as a teacher and now as a principal was there. It was quite obvious that I was not the only one at the church who loved Jen.

All of a sudden the crowd outside got very noisy. A few moments later they went silent. I was going crazy with anticipation. The organist started to play. I was straining to look down the main aisle. Trying to get a glimpse of Jen.

As I looked back I saw my sister June, she was leaning on Brian. He had his arm around her. She was crying, but when she saw me looking, she smiled.

Marcel pulled me back to the side and laughingly whispered, "Relax, Henry, she will be here soon. You will have the rest of your life with her, so you can wait another minute or two"

All of a sudden all of the rustling in the church stopped. Only the muted music from the organ could be heard. I knew that Jen had entered the church. I wanted to lean over to catch a glimpse of Jen, but I refrained.

The organ swelled aa Mendelssohn'sWedding Marchblared out. My heart was trying to beat out of my chest. I was breathing fast and shallow. Marcel put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Deep breaths, slow deep breaths, Henry."

I took his advice and it helped, a bit. I stood there looking up at the altar. I could hear the click of her high heels on the stone floor and the swish of her dress.

I just stood there in a trance like state until Marcel said, "Now you can look."

I turned and looked. Jen was about four or five steps away, walking slowly, holding her brother's arm. She was looking at me and smiling.

I always thought that Jen was beautiful and I know that they say that all brides are beautiful, but when I saw my Jen coming toward me, I was astounded. She was a vision of loveliness, beauty personified, more beautiful than ever. And she was walking toward me. She was going to marry me. In just a few moments we would be man and wife.

She was wearing her Mother's wedding dress. It was two layers, the inner was like rayon that draped over her showing off her shapely body, but wasn't exactly form fitting and it was cut rather low. That was covered by lace that went from her neck to around mid-calf. She had a short veil that flowed down from a flowered crown.

They stopped about a foot away from me. Ben kissed his sister's cheek and gave me her hand; there were tears in his eyes.

Lily, who had been standing across the aisle from me moved in and stood next to Jen. Then Lily, Marcel, Jen and I walked to the altar and stopped just in front of where Clive was standing.

Clive raised both hands and the music stopped. There was silence in the church. In a deep sonorous voice Clive began, "We are gathered here today, to join this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony..."

It's amazing the things that went through my mind as Clive went through the ceremony. God, I have known this woman for less than a year and now I'm pledging that I will be with her for the rest of my life.

I glanced over at Jen, just as she glanced at me, we smiled. I thought, what is she thinking about? Is she getting cold feet? Does she really want to go through this?

Well she has to marry me; she would never let me live with the stigma of being an unwed father. I almost laughed out at the silliness of that.

We were still holding hands and I gave her hand a slight squeeze and she immediately squeezed mine.

I looked up at Clive. He was looking down at me and I heard, "...until death do you part?"

Without any hesitation I said, "I do."

I really have to start to pay attention to this ceremony and I heard Jen say, "I do."

Somewhere along the line we exchanged rings. Repeating after Clive the things he told us to repeat.

It was like I was watching the whole ceremony from somewhere else. Like I was drifting in and out of my body. Being there when I needed to do something or say something. But, the rest of the time not really there.

Clive held his arms up and in his most senatorial voice filled with authority and piety said, "By the power invested in me by our Good Lord and the State of Maryland, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife."

Then he smiled and said in Clive's voice, "You may now kiss the bride."

Jen and I turned toward each other. She lifted her veil and for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Fitzgibbons kissed. It was a passionate kiss, but not all that long, as the place went wild with cheering and clapping.

We walked up the aisle to the front of the church and set up a receiving live. It took over two hours for everyone to go through. We must have has ten thousand pictures taken of us, the wedding party and us with various people.

Finally, the last group came up to give us their congratulations and best wishes; they were my Water Rats. Saving the best for last.

I was flabbergasted, the guys were dressed in very conservative suits, white shirts and ties. The girls were all in lovely dresses. I couldn't believe my eyes, they looked great.

They made fun of us, asking where Jen's Seeing Eye dog was. We had to take pictures, individually and as a group.

Finally Maurice, Lily, Jen and I got in the limo to go to Gitano's, but only after being pelted with tons of rice, birdseed and bubbles.

Jen looked at me and said, "Ah, Ron, you know that we had an extra table at Gitano's, so I sort of asked the Water Rats if they wanted to come to Gitano's."

I smiled at her and said, "I know..."

"You do, how?

"They told me when I went back into the church and asked them to come."

We both laughed and then we kissed.

Marcel looked at us and asked, "Are you two sure about this. If they are as tough as you say you could have a problem."

Lily agreed. But, then she added, "They were good at the ceremony and they are dressed for the occasion."

I just looked at them and said, "I'm not worried."

Gitano's was closed today. They would open up for business in the evening, "If we are through partying...and if not then we won't open."

When we were all seated, Marcel gave a wonderful toast. Telling about all of the time he and his brother have been to together, how we got in and out of trouble, how we saved each other's lives and how the Danjou family took me in and have made me a son and brother. All about the family and now Jen was part of that family and how we deserve all the happiness in the world.

When he was done everyone clapped and toasted us.

Then as we started to return to talking among ourselves, we heard a loud "Ahem, excuse me."

Jamal was standing with a glass of soda in his hand, looking a bit nervous.

When he had everyone's attention he started to speak. "Now, I know that it really ain't my place to say anything here, but we all talked it over and they sort of made me the spokesman here."

"You may be wondering why we are here...well so are we...but we are. I want to tell you about these two people here, Mr. and Mrs. Fitz. We are all Sophomores at Grant High, Dr. North's... uh, Mrs. Fitz's, you know, her School.

"We don't know how all of us got into Grant, probably Dr. North pulled the short straw. The first week, she spoke to the ten of us and told us that we were going to learn and that we would succeed. She told us that we were gonna be tutored, that two afternoons a week we had to be there and a teacher was gonna teach us. We all laughed and Marissa said, "Bring them on," and Charles added, "We'll chew em up and spit em out."

"What Dr. North didn't tell us, was that she had a secret weapon. Two days later we met that secret weapon. Mr. Fitz walked into the classroom with that pretty smile of his. I got up and said, "I ain't stayin." Mr. Fitz said, "I'm afraid you are."

"Well, I sorta challenged him and I never saw anyone move so fast. He sorta neutralized my challenge. And then he quietly and calmly explained the rules of his class, using me for emphasis."

"After that, we were all there when we were supposed to be. He even had swim classes on Saturday mornings. That's how we got the name Water Rats."

"Well, after one year, we are all doin a lot better. As you all know Mr. Fitz ain't gonna be a teacher any more, that he is goin into that business that he and Mr. Maurice have. Well, what you probably don't know is that Mr. and Mrs. Fitz have arranged it so that he is still gonna teach us on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and on Saturday mornings."

"In our lives a lotta people have made a lotta promises to us and Mr. and Mrs. Fitz are the only ones who kept all of them. They are good people."

They all now stood up and raised their glasses and Jamal said, "I would like you all to join us in toasting the two most wonderful people in the world, may they have all the health, happiness and joy possible."

Everyone in the restaurant stood and started to clap. I had my arm around Jen and we both had tears in our eyes. I was so proud of them, MY...OUR Water Rats.

The food was served and as usual it was absolutely wonderful. Jen and I went over to the kid's table and heaped praise on then and thanked them. They teased us and wouldn't stop thanking us for having them here.

The party ended around eight thirty. Marcel and Catherine drove us to my apartment and we changed. No, nothing happened, not with Marcel and Catherine, Mama and Papa, June and Brian and Ben and Nelly there with us. Well nothing much.

We said our goodbyes and left them there to continue partying. Jen and I caught a cab to the Sheraton, where we would spend our wedding night.

We arrived at the hotel, went to our rooms and washed up and got ready for bed. Jen was wearing a see through short negligee. We turned down the bed and laid on the king sized bed. I lay next to her holding her hand and we talked about the wedding and the day.

I was telling her about how I felt about Jamal and party. When I turned to kiss her, her eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly and evenly, fast asleep. I smiled down at her, pulled the covers over us, put my arm around her and went to sleep.

I awoke and it was still dark, it was only 4:05 am. I gently got out of bed and washed up. I didn't see a reason to wake Jen, as our flight to Madrid wasn't until 5:30 pm. We would arrive in Madrid at 7:10 am.

The first week of our honeymoon would be in Santa María del Arroyo, a small village about eighty or so miles North West of Madrid. Jen's grandmother lived there. She had been born there and left when she married Jen's grandfather. After he died, she returned to Santa María del Arroyo. Jen hadn't seen her in years.

Our second week would be spent in Santa Angela, Italy. Jen said that there was no way that we were going to Europe again and not spend time in Santa Angela. She wanted to see all of the places that she heard about and she wanted to meet Pasquale and Mina. We would finally go back to Paris and spend some time with Marcel and Catherine and Yvonne.

I sat in the room with the light off, looking out of the picture window. Watching the City of Baltimore sleep.

A short time later a pair of hands ran over my shoulders and down my chest. I reached behind me and grabbed Jen and brought her around and sat her on my lap. She was smiling and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Good morning, Mister Fitzgibbons," she said.

I gave her a quick kiss and answered, "Good morning, Misses Fitzgibbons."

"Mrs. Fitzgibbons, Mrs. Fitzgibbons, Ron I'm Mrs. Fitzgibbons. Me, Genevieve North is Mrs. Ronald Fitzgibbons. Ron, I'm married," she gushed.

"Oh Jen, that's wonderful, but tell me who's the lucky man?" I laughed.

"You are, you silly man."

We kissed, long and hard.

When the kiss ended Jen said in a low wavering voice, "I sorta missed our Wedding Night. I was just so tired and couldn't keep my eyes open. Ron, can you forgive me?"

I laughed and said, "Well you are sleeping for two, you know. And anyway, it's still our wedding night. See, the sun hasn't come up yet." I pulled her to me and once again kissed her.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I laid her on the bed and untied the belt of her robe and spread the robe wide.

Once again I gazed on her naked body. She is gorgeous, beautiful. Every time that I look at her naked body I am amazed just how wonderful she looks. I swear I will never get tired of looking at her. I laid next to her and put my arms around her and pulled her close.

I nuzzled my face into her hair, enjoying the feel and smell of her reddish tresses. I kissed her cheek and jaw. Moving down to her neck, kissing and sucking my way lower and lower. Slowly moving to her wonderful breasts. Drinking in and savoring the aroma and taste of her body.

As I kissed my way up the mound of her breast Jen moaned and pulled me into her. I took the breast into my mouth and sucked. Playing my tongue over her erect nipple.

Jen reached and caressed my head in her hands as she whispered, "Soon you will have to share that with someone else."

"I will be happy to share this with our child, knowing that I will have the rest of your body to myself."

"You will always have my body, forever and ever."

At that moment I wanted to take her. Just mount her and fuck her with abandon. In a whisper filled with lust and passion, I said, "I want you, Jen. I need you so badly, I want you." As I moved up to kiss her lips.

Jen smiled, "Take me, I'm yours...oh god, Ron I need you. I need you and want you in me, now, Ron, now."

She spread her legs and I moved between them. I took my erection in my hand and guided it between the lips of her labia. I thrust forward pushing my dick completely into her vagina. She was so wet that I slipped into her with ease.

Jen gasped as I rammed into her. She wrapped her legs around my hips and crushed me into her pulling me as deep into her as possible.

She was holding me so tightly that is was an effort to withdraw my dick and then plunge it back into her. But, after a moment or so we began to get into a rhythm. The rhythm of love, of sexual desire, of mutual pleasure.

I was slamming my dick into Jen. I wanted to have her, to make her mine totally, to become part of her and have her part of me. To become eternally joined, one with the other. For the first time I was loving her as her husband, her life mate, the yin to her yang. We were one in harmony with the universe. This was the ultimate goal of our loving.

Jen spread her legs wide and pushed her hips up as I pounded into her. She lifted her hips and thighs off of the bed and screamed as an orgasm started to manifest. Her arms hugged me to her. She searched for my mouth with hers and finding it passionately kissed me. Her tongue shot into my mouth and I sucked it as her vagina sucked on my dick.

Her screams were muffled by my mouth. Her body shook and spasmed as I continued to piston my dick in and out of her vagina. Again and again Jen shook and twitched as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

I began to feel the start of my own orgasm and redoubled my efforts. Then I was overwhelmed as the approaching climax sent me into that place of passion, pleasure and love where everyone hopes to attain and once attaining it, desires to remain forever.

Jen and I, wife and husband, lovers, soon to be parents reveled in our all too short stay in that paradise, but we were thankful to have been able to taste it again, hoping that we have a quick return.

Finally spent, we lay next to each other and slowly our hearts and breath returned to normal. We held each other close and I pulled the sheet over us. We lay there and watched the sun come up.

As the new day dawned, I realized that a new life was dawning for us. A new life as Mr. and Mrs., as husband and wife.

After cuddling for a while, we got up and showered; had room service bring breakfast and spent the rest of the morning and well into the afternoon making sweet and wild love.

We left for the airport at about 3:00 pm. Our plane actually left on time. We were both able to sleep on the flight and we landed in Madrid at 8:00 am, about fifty minutes late.

We got our rental car with only a little hassle and started our journey to Santa María del Arroyo. We took our time, taking the longer more scenic route, driving through the Spanish countryside. We stopped to take pictures and had a late lunch in Avila, a city on the way, about 130 km from Madrid and about 25 km from Santa María del Arroyo.

We arrived at Jen's Grandmother's home around 4:00 pm. Grandma (Abuela) Maria lived with her widowed twin sister Aunt (Tia) Nadavia. There were hugs and kisses and after some talk about the family we spent the rest of the evening meeting and talking to all of Jen's relatives, Great-Aunts and Great Uncles, cousins and a myriad of other relatives and friends. It was a joyous event, with a lot of eating, drinking and laughing.