A Teachers Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ANOTHER WEDDING?

At around 9:30 pm things quieted down and Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia made some tea and we sat and talked. Abuela Maria wanted to know how far along Jen was into her pregnancy. There were no questions, just a statement of fact. We told them and the two women just smiled and shook their heads.

Abuela Maria laughed and said, "Well, I will be a Great Grandmother again. That is good, very good."

What she asked next took us by surprise. "Tell me Genevieve, were you married in your Father's church?"

Jen's father was British and a member of the Church of England. Jen's mother went to his church and Abuela Maria had accepted it. "At least you are going to church."

Jen answered, "Yes, were married in Trinity Church. You remember my friend Lily? Well, she married an Anglican minister and he married us."

"That is what I thought. You realize that, in the eyes of The Church, you are not married. But that is no problem. I have arranged with Padre Diego to have him marry you in The True Church on Wednesday," Abuela Maria said laughing.

Then Tia Nadavia said, "Why don't we show them to their rooms."

"Rooms?" I asked.

"Of course, rooms. We couldn't allow you to sleep in the same room, since you are not really married, yet," Tia Nadavia said in a serious voice..

Jen and I looked at each other in surprise, as we went up stairs to our ROOMS.

Tia Nadavia pointed to a door and said, "Ronald that is your room and that Genevieve is your room," Pointing to the next door.

I went into the room and found a large bed, a dresser and a closet. Near the back of the room was a door that led to Jen's room.

Abuela Maria laughed, "We must keep up appearances, but we are not unreasonable...and you are sort of married."

Tia Nadavia and Jen came through the door and Tia Nadavia was laughing, "Maria, did you see the looks on their faces? It was a sight to behold. Thinking that they would be parted for a week. Ah to be young again..."

The two of them were still laughing as they left the room and went off to bed.

Jen came over to me and I held her in my arms. "Oh Ron, I'm so sorry," Jen giggled.

"Sorry? For what?"

"Another wedding. They are serious about us getting married on Wednesday. Do you think that you want to marry me again?"

"I'll marry you a hundred times. Just think, another wedding night."

"Well, this time, I will try to stay awake," she laughed.

"This wedding will hopefully keep Father Guiseppe from making us get married in The True Church again. But, we really have to expect an argument from him," I laughed.

I put my arms around her and we held each other tight and kissed. We slowly undressed and got into bed. We made slow sweet love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, we were taken to the local church, Parroquia Santo Tomas de Apostol in Solosancho a nearby town and met Padre Diego. He was a young priest, very understanding and thought that us getting married again was very funny. "But, there is no arguing with Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia, so I will be more than happy to marry you again," he laughed.

Everything was set for Wednesday. We spent the next couple of days sight seeing and visiting long lost relatives, accompanied by Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia. They are two of the loveliest women I have ever met. They both had a wonderful sense of humor and both were practical jokers. They would make little jokes and tease, always with the most innocent looks. They would work together and it was like they had an understanding of each other that was more than sibling closeness.

The days flew by. On Monday night the door between our rooms was locked. "You will not see the bride on the day before the wedding." Again...

I spent the day with Jen's cousin Juan. I had met Juan and his wife, Martha at the get together that first evening and really hit it off. He was going to be my best man (Marcel was unavailable). We spent the day hiking in the hills around Santa María del Arroyo.

It is beautiful country and I really enjoyed the hiking and the company. Juan having grown up in the area knew more about the hills and dales than anyone around. He was a great guide and the day flew by.

That evening Juan, Martha and I had dinner in a local café. Sitting under the stars eating good Spanish food and drinking a wonderful local wine.

Although I wasn't drunk, I had a slight buzz. I went back to the house and up to bed. I was escorted upstairs by Tia Nadavia, who thought that keeping us apart was just the funniest thing. I went to bed alone and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I think that it was hiking out in the Spanish sun and in the fresh air that tired me and the wine knocked me out.

Abuela Maria woke me at 6:30 am. She wanted me to be up and dressed before the day became too hot and I began to sweat. She didn't want my wedding suit to be wrinkled. "Not after I spent all day cleaning and pressing it." The suit belonged to Jen's grandfather; he was married in it.

It was old. Probably from the nineteen twenties or earlier. The shirt had a high collar and it came with an ascot. It was a gray pinstripe suit with a vest and it was wool. But, there was no smell of mothballs. Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia did the alterations and it fit perfectly. I was a sight to behold.

Juan and I left for the church at 9:30 am. The ceremony was supposed to start at about 10:30 am. We had to be away from Santa María del Arroyo long before Jen made her exit from the house and got into the limo to come to the church. There was no chance I would see her before she walked down the aisle.

This time I was a lot calmer about seeing Jen. True, I missed her terrible last night, but I wasn't the basket case I was in Baltimore.

Juan and I were in the front of the church talking to Padre Diego. He was a very jovial priest, laughing and loving his job. Other than Clive, I have never met a priest or minister who got so much joy out of doing what he did.

The church was a big stone building. The walls were very thick and it was cool inside the building, even without air-conditioning.

At about 11:00 am the organist started playing. Padre Diego looked at his watch and said, "Your bride is here and fashionably late, wonderful."

The organist started playing louder and I realized that Jen was in the church. The place was packed with probably every one from Santa María del Arroyo there. Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia were seated in the first row. Abuela Maria was sitting on the bride's side and Tia Nadavia was sitting on the groom's side.

The Maid of Honor, Jen's cousin Graciella walked down the aisle first. She was followed by Jen holding her Great Uncle Pedro's (Tio Pedro) arm. Jen was wearing Abuela Maria's wedding dress that she and Tia Nadavia had altered. The dress fit perfectly. It was silk and tight in all of the right places.

God, she is so beautiful, my wife, Genevieve North-Fitzgibbons, was going to marry me again. I stood there just smiling at her and loving her with all of my heart.

They stopped at the head of the aisle and Tio Pedro kissed Jen on the cheek and gave me her hand. He then sat next to his older sister, Abuela Maria.

Jen, Graciella, Juan and I walked to the altar where Padre Diego was waiting. He raised both arms and the music became very low. In a deep pious voice he started, "We are gathered here to join this couple in Holy Matrimony."

At the right time I said, "I do" followed by Jen. Finally, Padre Diego raised both hands and in a loud voice said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." Then, he smiled at us and said, "You may kiss the bride."

I took Jen in my arms and kissed her, everyone in the church started to clap and cheer.

We went out and stood in the Spanish Sun while everyone congratulated us. We got into the limo and went back to the house. After refreshing there, we went to the local inn where everyone in the village was partying. The party lasted all day and well into the night. There was eating, drinking and dancing. It was a party like no other I had ever been to. But, I had very little to drink and Jen didn't drink at all.

Finally at about 12:15 am all the married men of the village carried Jen and I around the plaza and deposited us in front of the local inn. It was traditional that every newly married couple in Santa María del Arroyo spends their wedding night in the honeymoon suite. After a lot of laughter and some off color remarks and a half dozen oysters, we went up to bed.

We went into the honeymoon suite and I carried Jen over the threshold. We were pleasantly surprised. It was a rather large neat room. It had a big dresser, armoire, a kitchenette and bathroom with a shower. But the center of attraction for the room was the bed. It was huge four-posted bed with a canopy and curtains. It looked bigger than a king-sized bed. And the mattress was wonderful, not too firm but not soft. It has a red satin bedspread and red satin sheets. I wondered how many girls gave up their virginity on this bed.

We got undressed, I had to help Jen with the laces in the back of the dress and with the corset.

Finally, after about ten minutes we had the suit and gown hung up in the closet.

I looked at her and it looked like she was beginning to show. That her belly was just a hint rounder that it had been. She saw me staring at her stomach and blushed.

"I think that I'm beginning to show, but just wait I will probably be a big as a house. Oh god, I am going to be fat," she sighed.

"You are not going to be fat, you are pregnant and you will look pregnant and I will have more and more to love," I said as I took her in my arms and hugged her naked body to mine.

I lay her on the bed and got in next to her. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She then pushed me onto my back and began to suck on my dick. I pulled her legs and settled them above my face, looking at that beautiful vagina.

Jen took my dick in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down on it, sucking and licking with all of her might. I began to suck the lips of her labia. Sucking the free flowing juices into my mouth, savoring the pungent, savory taste. After sucking and licking her lips, I moved my hand and stuck a finger into her vagina. My tongue traveled down to push that little hood back and began to caress her clitoris.

Jen began to moan and bounce her groin on my face as I pushed my hips up, ramming my dick deeper into her mouth.

Her moans became louder and hither in pitch. She began to bounce her hips on my face with more and more vigor, pushing her vagina into my face and mouth. She abandoned my dick as the pleasure mounted. She was saying I love you over and over, getting louder as the orgasm began.

She pushed herself up with her arms and slammed her hips down, smothering me with her sweet, wet vagina. I licked and sucked on her like I was possessed, trying to drink up all of her nectar. She let out with a screech and pumped her hips into my face for what seemed like hours.

Then she fell forward and just lay on top of me for a moment breathing hard.

She once again sat up and turned around. She took my dick in her hand and stroking then she moved above it and dropped down impaling herself on my steel hard erection.

She panted, "Oh Ron, I don't know what had gotten to me, but I want you in me now, I need your dick in me now." She started to ride me as I began to hump my hips up into her. She rode me hard and long. I have no idea how long we screwed like that.

Jen went from one orgasm to another. She was shaking and crying out for the longest time.

She finally fell on top of me as I continued to fuck my dick into her. I rolled her over and began to pound my dock into her in earnest. She put her feet on the bed and lifted her hips off of the bed slamming herself into my crotch.

She then pushed me off of her got on her hands and knees and turned her ass to me. "Ron, take me this way, please."

I did not have to be asked twice. I stood on the floor and brought her to the edge of the bed. Once again I shoved my dick into her vagina. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her into me. I stood there ramming my dick into her. Pulling her hips as I plummeted into her. Getting deeper into her than ever before.

I was moaning and grunting as I pounded into her again and again and again. Jen was babbling and making noises as if in answer to my grunting. We were beyond words, so overtaken by our passion and desire that we were incapable of coherent speech.

As I loved her I reached down and began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. I bent forward and kissed her back and neck. Jen then threw herself forward pulling away from me. She spun onto her back and spread her legs for me.

"Come, love and kiss me," she said as she opened her arms and her legs for me.

I went to her and mounted her. Pushing my dick into her vagina. I bottomed out in an instant. I kissed her hard and lovingly. I began to hump into her and she wrapped her arms and legs around me and answered every one of my pumps with her own.

I went crazy fucking her with all of my might, loving her and fucking her, making love to her. She was my wife...twice. She was my love forever and ever.

We loved forever.

Finally we fell into the bed, totally spent. Lying there exhausted. Totally in love and slept

I was awakened. By my wife kissing my chest. I was immediately erect. I wanted this woman, my wife, my love, my mate, my Jen. And I pulled her up and kissed her, hard and passionately. I pushed her onto her back and she smiled up at me and spread her legs

I lay between them and pushed my dick into her. She immediately wrapped her legs around me and locked me into her vagina. We immediately got into a rhythm of loving and we loved for hours. It seemed that the pleasure was never ending. Just being in my Jen and having her legs and arms around me was everything I ever needed. Nothing mattered but being united with this woman, my love, my wife.

After and eternity of loving we came to a screaming climax. Shouting out our love for each other and being united in our orgasm.

We lay in bed and waited for the sun to come up. After about a half hour, Jen started to kiss me once again. She was kissing my face and neck and shoulders. She reached down and began to stroke my hardening dick. Once I was totally erect she mounted me and dropped down onto me, impaling herself.

She had a big grin on her face as she began to ride me. Lifting and dropping on my dick. Fucking me with abandon. I was just laying there, enjoying the sensation of my love, my mate, my wife.

Then I began to respond to my loves ministrations. I answered each and every thrust. Losing my self in our love making, becoming one with this wonderful woman.

Our pleasure was increased by the knowledge that we were experiencing it as one, one in spirit, one in being.

Once again I filled my love with my essence, once again she accepted everything I had to give. Finally spent, we slept.

A couple of hours later, when the sun was high we awoke. Once again we made love, but this time it was slow and loving.

We went down into the dining room and had breakfast. While there we were greeted by many of the people of the village. They were laughing and slapping me on the back calling me "hombre" and hugging Jen. They told us that we would have many children and that we were blessed.

Jen and I were completely confused. When we got back to the home of Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia, they were laughing and told us that we were definitely having a girl, because that's the way mother's of girls act when they are pregnant.

More confusion.

For the rest of the day we were greeted with cheers and slaps on the backs, laughter and praise.

At about sunset that day Jose came to us and laughingly took us to the inn. He said that it was time that we learned the secret of Santa María del Arroyo. Juan and Martha were giggling as they took us to the inn.

When we got there they sat us down at the bar and just looked at the innkeeper and they all laughed. Then Martha ran up stairs.

All of a sudden bells started to ring. There were a set of bells in the corner of the ceiling, hanging by a hook. They rang like crazy. Juan was laughing and pointed to the ceiling. I looked closely at the bells and saw a string attached to them. The string went into a small hole in the ceiling. I looked at Juan with wide eyes.

He laughed, "Yes Ron the string is tied to the springs of the Honeymoon bed. Almost every married couple was here at the inn last night. You are EL HOMBRE, you beat Martha and I. Two hours and seventeen minutes. You beat us by thirteen minutes.

"I believe that you will be on top for a long time. You are 'EL HOMBRE.'"

Jen was red with embarrassment, she looked at me and said "Do you mean that those bells rang when we were..."

Martha, who was coming down the stairs said, "No my dear, they rang all night long. You will be a legend in his village for many years to come."

Jen looked at me and said, "Ron, did everyone hear us making love?"

"Yes my love, the bells rang."

"That's why Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia said I was having a girl?"

Juan laughed and said, "Of course, they were here all night."

Martha went over to Jen and put her arm around her. She said, "Genevieve, I know that you are embarrassed now, but soon you will see the humor in all of this and love it for what it is worth."

Jen looked at me and giggled, "El Hombre? Oh god, what will Marcel say?"

"Jen, you wouldn't do that to me, would you?"

"Well, "EL HOMBRE" if it's that important, what is it worth for my silence?"

I laughed and we went through the village accepting all of the praise and adulation that was given."

We enjoyed the rest of our time in Santa María del Arroyo. Then the time came when we had to leave. We cried as we said good-bye to Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia, two of the most wonderful women in the world.

We drove into Madrid and boarded a plane to Rome.

SANTA ANGELA ...

Three hours later we landed in Roma. We got a car and started the drive to Tuscany. About six hours later, with various stops in between we arrived at the El Duce.

Yes, we were in Santa Angela. Pasquale and Mina were there soon after we arrived. We weren't even checked in when they came into the Inn, there was a lot of hugging and kissing. Both of them fell in love with Jen and started to tell her stories. They brought us a bottle of wine. However, when Mina saw Jen she refused to let us open it. You will wait until the bambino is born, then you can enjoy.

And a short time later, Father Guiseppe, strutted in. Where were you married? In Baltimore. What church? Trinity Anglican. That is not a Catholic Church. So you are not married. We were also married by Padre Diego Cardenas, in Parroquia Santo Tomas de Apostol, Solosancho, Spain. We were married in the Catholic Church.

As I expected, Father Guiseppe began to scream, "IN SPAIN? What do the Spanish know about Catholicism?"

I looked at Jen and started to laugh. "When do you want to marry us?"

Father Guiseppe looked at me, in shock. "What, you are not going to argue?"

I looked at him and laughed and said, "What and miss a chance to marry my wife again? NEVER."

He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Well then you will be married on Tuesday. So you will be apart until then!"

Josephina, who ran the Inn, said, "Si padre, I will see that they are apart."

Father Guiseppe smiled and left. Josephina, smiled, brought us up stairs and said here is your room. "If you think that I will keep you apart then you are crazier than that nutty priest."

I went through the first floor of the Inn, looking for bells or flags, anything that could be suspicious. I also looked under the bed for string, etc. Jen thought that my checking was the funniest thing, but she didn't tell me to stop.