A Teacher's Tryst Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill and Alexis continue their weekend escapade.
1.8k words
4.41
8.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My emailed fantasies of our first weekend encounter continue with Bill.

Grasping my hips, you guide me to straddle your cock that proudly stands at attention. You lower me down allowing a guttural moan to escape your lips as my warm, wet pussy grazes your cock at last, even though fabric separates it from what it truly desires. You begin to move my hips and subsequently my ass and twat over your cock and I take over the motion of rocking my hips. My clit is stimulated every time I rock back. Each time the nub meets your cock it spurs me to rub harder and the intensity of my rocking increases. I'm nearing a climax from all the attention I'm giving my clit by way of rubbing it on your dick but I decide to deny myself and slow my pace not allowing my nub to touch your cock furthermore.

My breathing has quickened but I want this to be a marathon not a sprint. I want to savor every second I have with you. You reach up freeing my breasts from the bustier and squeeze my nipples between your thumb and forefinger, tweaking them ever so slightly.

"Fuck yes," I cry as a shudder goes through my body caused by a mixture of pleasure and pain caused by your hands on my tits. "Oh yes, pinch my fucking nipples!" I say through clenched teeth, and my rocking increases once more spurred by your skilled fingers. Fuck denying myself, you're tormenting me and I want you to feel my cum coat your cock. Pressing harder as I rock forward and back your cock head connects with my clit just so and my hips buck wildly. You clamp down harder on my nipples and tremors travel in waves over my body. I brace myself with my hands on your chest as I climax screaming your name and several obscenities. I'm sure everyone in the hotel can hear me and I know they'll be jealous of the pleasure you just gave me.

As I come down from my high I gently lift my pussy off your still rock hard cock and a string of cum attaches our two sexes not ready to allow them to fully separate. I reach down and slide my middle and ring fingers over the lace thong and the string coats my fingers. "Look what you made my pussy do baby" I coo and bring my fingers to my mouth tasting my juices as you watch, lust filling your eyes.

Up until now you've been very relaxed but the sight of me teasing you and tasting my cum without offering you any fills you with such desire that you become a different person. You lift me up and push me onto my back. You've become an animal and the passion and power you exude arouses me to no end. You quickly spread my legs and command me to hold them. You instruct me not to touch myself, that my orgasms will belong to you from now on as you stroke your cock ready to fuck the pussy that lays before you. You ask if I understand and I shake my head biting my lower lip as a wicked grin curls the edges of my lips.

You pull the thong to the side not bothering to remove my underwear completely and position the head of your cock at my hole. You can feel the heat of my cunt and the coating of cum that shines the surface of my lips tells you I'm more than ready. You tease me though smacking your cock on my pussy lips and already sensitive clit. I writhe and cry out below you making a move to remove one of my hands and bring it to my sex for relief. At the sight you withdraw and the act makes me return to my original position. When I comply with your orders to not touch myself you again return to my pussy and without delay or warning you ram your cock into me.

I inhale sharply at the fullness I now feel and my head flies back to the pillow. "Oh Alexis fuck! You're so wet and tight baby. You feel amazing." You growl between clenched teeth as my pussy convulses around your shaft in accommodation.

I again bite my lip but my eyes lock on you. I want to watch you as you claim my hole. "Mmmm baby. I love your cock inside me. Fuck that 32 year old cunt baby. My cunt is yours baby, all yours." I say lust coating every word.

You start to slowly withdraw your cock and I can feel every inch. The bulb of your head is now exiting and I cry out in ecstasy as the ridge exits with a pop. This time you don't re-enter so forcefully and the feeling of you slowly stretching me drives me wild. You start a rhythm pumping your hips and thrust your cock into me as you bend down and take a nipple into your mouth. "Oh my god Bill. Yes. Don't stop." I cry and you continue to piston your cock into me.

Following your command I don't move my hands at any time as you fuck me. The strain of not touching myself builds in my sex as I squirm beneath you whimpering and calling out to you "Yeah baby. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Yeah pump that cock into my pussy."

My words fuel your desire and your moves become more erratic as you near your own release. You remembered me saying I was a fan of creampies and plan to happily oblige.

"Mmmm Alexis I love watching that pussy take my cock. You want it to take my cum too baby? You want me to fill you with my cum?"

"Yes!" I cry out.

"Yeah? You want my cum? Tell me where you want it baby? I want to hear you tell me."

"In my pussy. Please cum in my pussy. I want to feel your warm load inside me."

As I speak your cock begins to stiffen and I know you're close. I urge you on by continuing my dirty talk.

"Yea fill your little slut baby. Cum inside my cunt. Yeah baby just like that. Harder. Mmmm yeah Bill."

My foul little mouth pushes you to the brink and you push your cock deep within my cunt, jism spurting from your dick and coating the inside walls of my pussy. Until now I had obeyed you but feeling your seed fill me I no longer hold my legs but drop them so I can hold you firmly inside me. I don't want you or your cum to leave my pussy. You slam your cock into me a few more times as jets of cum continue to flow from your cock.

I wrap my legs around you to hold you in place and pull your face down to mine as I kiss you passionately to thank you for your gift. Our tongues intertwine and I kiss you deeply to let you know just how connected I feel to you. I know I'm in trouble. You've given me so much already and now this. I'm beginning to realize I won't ever want to lose you as a lover. I'm hooked. As we come up for air, I drop my legs from around your waist and your now limp cock slides out of my pussy as does your thick white creamy load. You collapse next to me and we both try to catch our breath but once again you surprise me.

I was content with the idea of cuddling up to you post-fuck but you have something else in mind.

You move down the bed and in between my legs again. I think to myself there's no way. Even I'm not ready, how can he be? Perhaps I'm his fountain of youth. But you make a comment and now I understand your intentions.

"Wow, we sure did make a mess. I think I should help clean it up."

I glance down my body to where you are and see your head lower between my legs at the opening of my sex. That's when your assault begins. Spreading my legs by pushing on my knees you trail your tongue over my thighs lapping any juice that trickled down from our love making. You work your way up until you're at the opening of my snatch and you breath in, my trimmed hairs tickling your nose.

"Mmmm now that's a smell I'd like to have made into a candle. I'd light it and beat off everyday."

I chuckle and you beam up at me. Using your fingers you spread my lips and begin to slowly lick my labia sucking on my lips occasionally. Your slurps and attention to cleaning me are for nothing however as my pussy starts lubricating itself again in hopes of being filled once more by your cock.

"Mmmm my slut can't seem to get enough. You're getting wet again baby. That's just how I like my cum slut to be. Wet and ready at all times."

"It's all for you baby. You make me soaking wet."

And it was true. Even at the thought of you, my pussy would begin to tingle and juices would start to coat my cunt in hope you'd soon fill it.

As I said this you took your middle finger and slid it into my creamy hole with no problem. You began twisting and pumping your finger into my cunt but soon realized I wanted more. A second finger and then a third soon followed and my hands tear at the sheets as my body tenses and my toes curl slightly. How did you have so much power over my body? It's like I was powerless to your touch and it drove me wild.

"Oh god yes. Finger fuck that pussy baby. Mmmm it feels so good. Oh yes. Don't stop. Don't stop! Faster! Harder! Oh fuck. Baby I'm going to cum!"

You begin pumping harder sneaking a finger at the opening of my ass. As you continue to take my pussy you slowly push at my ass and the tip of your finger enters. It's all I need to push me to release as my body convulses wildly on the bed.

Satisfied with yourself you withdraw your fingers and move back up to lay next to me. My body continues to shudder and my eyes roll around in a state of euphoria. My breathing is erratic and my lower lip trembles. It was safe to say you had giv me some of the best orgasms of my life. There was no doubt you owned my body and it would obey any command you had.

I don't remember anything past that point in the evening as I fell asleep satiated from your assault on my body but before falling into a deep slumber, I vaguely remember you leaning in and whispering "This affair is going to be fun. I'm going to have fun turning you into my whore and cum slut. I'm going to give you my seed everyday. Yes baby my cum is yours and your pussy is mine."