A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 06

Story Info
Pam and John evolve into their new life.
4.1k words
4.26
67.6k
13

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

Kevin said, "John, your wife is really my slut, isn't she? See how wet she is and I have only touched her. Look at her extended nipples and smell the sex as it if flowing out of her beautiful cunt. What do you think, John? Does she want me to fuck her? Would she be satisfied with you fucking her? Answer me, John!"

My husband back away even more, tears forming in his eyes as my body was visibly answering all of Kevin's questions. I did want Kevin to fuck me. We both knew that John would not be able to satisfy my craving. My husband leaned against the back wall and to my surprise, cried and said, "She is yours."

End of chapter 5

*

The room was cool and I could feel a slight breeze as I stood naked in front of Kevin. It would be impossible to explain my many mixed feelings standing exposed in front of this Dominate Man while my inhibited husband was watching from the back of the room. John had been told to sit on an old sofa against the wall and not to say anything. He was to observe and see his wife being molested and in this terrible situation, not just being taken but actually giving herself to another man.

"I have a present for you, my beautiful slut. A cunt like you deserves to have her body adorned with jewelry to highlight herself for others to look at and appreciate." He opened a small box and pulled out a golden chain, motioning for me to come closer. He told me to keep my hands to my sides he took hold of my left breast. As he was painfully pulling on my nipple, I made fists of my hands, holding them motionless next to my thighs.

Pulling agonizingly on my nipple it expanded and became erect, nearly an inch long. Just as the feeling was changing from pain to pleasure, he placed one end of the chain against my breast and clamped it onto my nipple. The pain shot through me into my belly as he pulled on the chain to insure the clamp was firmly in place. Immediately Kevin placed the other end of the chain to my right breast and clamped it to that nipple. Tears rolled out of my eyes as he pulled steadily on the chain. He let it fall, the cold metal laid against my belly, hanging firmly from both nipples.

"There you are my beautiful cunt. That adds to your natural beauty," he said with a wide smile on his lips. I wondered what my husband must be thinking as the golden chain would swing every time I moved. Kevin told me to remain standing as he needed to see my husband. Kevin went to John and whispered something to him I was unable to hear. They walked out of the room together.

John told me later that Kevin had taken him to what appeared to be a TV room. It was small and dark with several comfortable chairs facing a wall with four very large flat-screen TV's. They were all blank and Kevin instructed my husband to sit and see what was on TV. As Kevin walked out of the room, John heard a loud click and went to check the only door to the room. There was no interior handle and it had been locked from the outside. John had no option except to sit down and wait for Kevin to return.

It had only been a few minutes until Kevin returned to me. He walked directly to my face and placing his fingers under my dropped chin, raised my head until I was staring into his dark eyes. He told me he was looking forward to this evening as it would show both of us how much we both wanted this relationship with each other. He said that John had been placed in a "private" room and would not be with us. Kevin said this would be a test to see if I would be the sub he wanted and allow me to begin to learn my limits as he would not be easy on me during this training.

Kevin took me by my arm and led me to a huge closet. Just inside was a dresser with five drawers. He opened the second one and pulled out two black leather things with silver buckles and decorations. Taking my right hand, He wrapped one around my wrist and buckled it snugly. He did the same thing with my left wrist. They were heavy and lined with a soft felt material against my skin. Pulling them behind my back, I heard a snap as he somehow latched them together.

Turning back to the dresser, he pulled out one more item also of the same black leather and silver, but much larger. He grasped me by my neck and slipped the very stiff thing around me, holding my head in an upright and securely facing forward position. This had at least three buckles which he fastened firmly. I started to complain but Kevin said, "Shut up cunt. You are now mine to use as I see fit. If you talk without permission, you will be severely punished. Do you understand?" I nodded, yes.

He went back to the same drawer and pulled out two more leather items. Bending down, he placed them around my ankles, just below my calves. Standing up, he walked back a few steps and said, "Now my bitch is dressed properly for her training. However, you need to learn your positions and what will happen if you fail to obey me promptly. Let's begin with you getting down on your hands and knees -- NOW!"

I dropped to the floor and looked up at him, wondering what he was planning for the evening. He left me and went back to the dresser, returning with a small, narrow brown riding crop. It was a long tapered flexible length of single-strand or plaited (braided) leather) with a stiff handle. Walking behind me he told me I was not to move. "This is a test of your obedience."

I heard a singing of the whip through the air and then it was as if I was burned with a hot iron. The crop lashed out across my ass, I know leaving a bright red stripe. "I will be giving you a total of five and you are to remain still, thank me and tell me how many you received. Do you understand bitch?"

Despite the burning across both cheeks, I told him that was number one and I thanked him. Only a moment later the swish could be heard just before the whip landed across the cheeks of my ass. I yelled out in pain and quickly said, "Number two. Thank you."

He ordered me to raise my ass, as I had dropped it after the second strike. I lifted it arching my back, knowing it was making a better target for his next strike. He didn't wait, as soon as I was back on my hands and knees, the whip struck again sitting me on fire. My tits were hanging down free and would swing wildly with each hit. I yelled out with tears running down my face, "Number three. Thank you."

I am not sure how, but I held my position and he hit me the final two times. He congratulated me for remaining motionless and for my proper response to each stroke. I collapsed on my belly on the floor, crying my eyes out after number five. Kevin silently walked away and a few minutes later returned with a drink in his hand, not for me, he was drinking it.

"Pam, I had to do that to prove to you that I am serious about you obeying all of my orders." Kevin said, adding, "I hope I do not have to do that again. Think about how it felt when you hesitate doing what I tell you."

I don't think he knows how much I want to be his sub. I would do almost anything to please him and to fulfill my own need to submit to a strong dominate Master. I had fantasized for many years about being spanked or even whipped when I failed to obey a Master. Finally, I had lived out my dream.

It is difficult to state or even for me to understand the need I have to belong to a Master and more difficult still to understand how the whipping brought both pain and a feeling of being chattel to be used and abused by my Master. Can anyone understand how that while being painfully whipped, I was so strongly sexually aroused that I was close to an orgasm. Each painful stroke caused a greater stream of fluids from my sex down my inner thighs. My breasts became firm and nipples erect. It was an experience that brought me to new heights of arousal and put me into what some call, "sub-space." My husband had always been so kind and gentle; I had never been so excited with his soft touch.

Kevin offered me a drink from his glass. I was surprised to discover it was plain water. It tasted wonderful and gave me a chance to recover from my flogging. Remaining on my knees, I said nothing and waited for his next order. There was no doubt in my mind that I would do as he said. I did not want another whipping.

"Come with me," Kevin ordered me as he walked toward the door. I felt strange with the heavy leather cuffs attached together behind me and collar firmly locked on to my body. What really did affect me was the heavy swinging of the nipple chain. I stumbled closely behind him as he walked down the dimly lit hall. Opening a door on the right, I could see a brightly lit bed in the center of the small room.

I looked around, expecting to see John, but Kevin and I were alone. Kevin turned his back to me and began undressing. When he was nude, he sat on the bed and told me to kneel between his legs. It was obvious what he wanted.

John had walked the floor in his locked room for what seemed like 30 minutes when all four of the TV screens lit up. Each was pointing from a different angle toward a round, king-sized bed. John heard two voices and recognized them as his wife and Kevin. The distraught husband watched as his wife, now dressed in black leather bondage gear, dropped to her knees and crawled between the muscular legs of their nude employer.

Stunned, John collapsed into a chair and watched all four of the screens, knowing he had no control over what was happening.

Kevin handed me a small vial with a cork top. Opening it, the fragrance of roses became apparent. He told me this was a Heating Massage Lotion and lube. It is not only a lotion that warms up as the massage progresses, but a tasty treat as well. He knew I loved strawberries, so he purchased a strawberry flavored lubricant. I was instructed to use as much as is needed for a gentle massage, as I would rub it in, it will get tepid. And when I blow on it, it gets warmer.

He lay back on the bed and spread his legs wide so I had full access to his sex. Folding his hands under his head, I was instructed to rub the lotion over his sex, slowly and gently. I was to take my time and enjoy what I was doing. That was easy as I did love stroking this man, watching him grow and become erect in my hands. Cupping his balls caused him to moan and me to smile. His balls became tight and closer to his body as his cock kept growing and becoming more erect and rigid.

I used both hands on his balls and then using more lube, rubbed his cock harder and more rapidly. His eyes were closed and he moved his hips as I stroked him harder and faster. I was amazed at how much this action on my part also increased my own arousal. My flower opened as my fluids leaked down between my legs and my breasts became firm with very engorged nipples. I had no idea my husband John was watching my every move.

I felt Kevin's hands in my hair and his firm grasp pulled me to him. Opening my mouth I licked the tip of his cock and tasted the mixture of the sweet strawberries and his pre-cum. Taking him further into my mouth, he held my head tighter and began moving my head in rhythm with his humping his hips into me. His gentle movements changed into a strong, controlling fucking of my face. Strong fingers held my head and pulled it against his body, inserting his cock against the back of my throat.

Increasing the speed of his fucking my face he also increased his grip on my head. I tried to help him by stroking him harder and faster, using more of the sweet smelling and fantastic tasting lube. It seemed that he was on the verge of an orgasm as he was so very firm and his breath was coming in gasps. But then he abruptly stopped and pulled me away from my oral pleasuring of this well-built man. He unfastened my wrist cuffs.

Kevin picked me up and tossed me onto the bed as if I was a rag doll. My arms and legs flailed as I landed flat on my back. He stood up and said for me to open my legs and show him my pussy. His mouth quickly went down and started running his tongue along my swollen puffy pussy lips. He commented on my smoothly shaved cunt as it was rapidly thrusting to meet his tongue.

Kevin began really working my pussy with his mouth and I was building to my own orgasm. I was holding my feet high in the air and spread as far apart as possible. Kevin was stroking his own cock as he buried his face into my pussy and was licking my engorged clit. Soon I was shuddering with a full blown, full body orgasm. He continued his oral ministrations to my labia and clit as I literally exploded all over his handsome face.

As I finally collapsed back on the bed he moved up on top of me and said, "Now it is time to fuck you." His large body completely covered mine as he held my ankles up and apart. Placing the tip of his cock against my already open pussy and wet labia, he slowly inserted it fully into me. I was so exhausted I just laid there letting him have his way.

This was even better than last week as he stretched my vagina further open than I thought possible. As he began stroking in and out of me, he kept hitting my cervix with his big cock. My husband could never enter me that deeply. As his stroking increased in speed and strength I could feel his orgasm building.

Kevin said, "I hope you are on the pill, as I am about to fill you with my cum." I had not considered the possibility of getting pregnant as my husband always used a condom. No I certainly did not want to get impregnated, but being spread open and fucked so wonderfully, building to my second orgasm, I was not about to ask him to stop. One of the most enjoyable moments of last week was when he had filled me to overflowing with his cum. The warmth and smooth cream felt so wonderful shooting into my cunt. I wanted that feeling again.

Kevin said, "Come on bitch, tell me what you want."

I did not hesitate and said, "I want you to fuck me."

"What else," he prodded.

I nearly yelled, "Fill me with your cum," I begged. "Fuck me with your great cock and give it to me."

My orgasm was rapidly approaching as was Kevin's. He leaned against my ear and said that John was watching and I was to tell him how I felt and what I wanted. Looking around I did not see John, but as my super climax took my body, feeling Kevin shoot his cum into me, I yelled out, "Oh god, fuck me Kevin, I need your cock. Cum in me and make me your cunt." As we came close, we embraced in a passionate and forceful kiss.

Our mutual climax was unbelievable. We both finished at the same time and stayed in each other's arms for several minutes as we came down from the mountain of bliss. As I returned to reality, I wondered if what Kevin had said about John watching was true. If so, he watched the greatest sex and orgasm I had ever experienced. He must now know that I did not fake that with Kevin.

There were two bathrooms with showers in this room and we both cleaned up and I was given a robe and slippers to wear as we returned to the room where John was being held. As we opened the door to the dark room, I saw on all four screens the recorded video of the magnificent sex I had had with Kevin. John said nothing as Kevin told us we could leave now. Silently John and I went to our car and drove home. Arriving home John went to sleep in the guest room while I went to my own bed. We did not speak all day Sunday and when the alarm went off Monday morning, John was already gone to work. I got dressed and went to my own classroom.

It was following lunch when I returned to my classroom, still wondering about both my husband and about Kevin. Sitting at my desk I found an envelope addressed to me. In it was an unsigned note. "Don't miss your 7 pm appointment." I had forgotten about my gym schedule.

It was almost six when I got home and John was not there and had left no note. I had to hurry as I couldn't be late to my very first gym appointment with Robert King. Grabbing my gym bag which I had packed after buying everything on my list at the clothing store, I drove directly to the gym. Rushing into the ladies locker room I found an empty one and started changing from my work clothing to my gym items. I left my panties on but removed my bra and put on one of my sports bras. Putting on my shorts and a sleeveless tank-top, then my track shoes and white socks. Removing all my jewelry and watch I locked everything in the freshly painted locker.

It was exactly 7 as I knocked on Mr. King's door. He opened it and in his usual rush, told me to follow him. Entering a large room with many exercise items, he showed me a chart on the far wall. It had seven processes I was to follow "exactly" which would stretch and loosen up my body for my workout. He said he would be back in 20 minutes and that I was to do everything that was on the "Seven Step" chart.

It seemed strange to be alone in this large room, but I concentrated on my task at hand and began. I was on step six and already sweating when Robert returned. He stressed that I needed to do all seven steps correctly before I began my workout.

When I had finished up to his level of warming up, he told me I was to work on several areas. My physical exam highlighted the goals I was to achieve. For example, I had a 26 inch waist and Kevin had instructed him to get me down to a 21. That was not going to be easy. Kevin had directed that my 115 pounds would drop to 105. How he was going to do it I don't know, but my bust would be increased to 36D and firmed up. My 38" ass would decrease to 36" and firmed up. In addition, I was to increase my strength with sit ups, chin ups, and lots of standing thrusts for my legs and butt. We began with a half mile run immediately followed by a series of floor exercises, like sit ups, jumping jacks.

While doing the floor exercises, I could see a large window at the end of the room. Sitting in the room were six or seven men, all in business suits. What seemed strange was that Robert had gone into that room three times with a clipboard and talked to them in private before returning to me and having me work harder and try other exercises. This was the hardest I had worked in years and was covered with perspiration. My shorts and workout bra were soaked and both clinging to my body.

Robert King returned from another conversation with the strange men and told me it was enough for a first day. He had me shower and then put on my swim suit. He wanted me to "cool-off" by swimming a few laps.

After a refreshing shower, I put on my swim suit. I have never worn such a skimpy one. The top was no more than two triangle patches to cover my areola and string to tie them in place. The bottoms consisted of a single triangle patch to cover my mound and string up my butt and around my waist. In effect only my pussy and nipples were covered. When I walked out to the pool, Robert King was waiting for me and told me to walk to the deep end, dive in and swim four full laps. When I finished, I could shower again and then go home.

Approaching the end of the pool the same men that were in the window were sitting on a viewers stand, all silent and intensely watching my every step. I walked faster and rushed to get into the water. Just as I was about to dive into the pool, Richard King was back talking to the men and writing on his clip board. I dove in and finished my laps.

When I finished, Mr. King and the men were gone. I was very tired, but felt very good after my intense workout. I drove home and arrived ahead of schedule, about 9:30. To my surprise, John was sitting on the sofa drinking some dark, red wine. I went to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, saying, "I DO love you John."

He took me in his arms and kissed me as passionately as I can ever remember. We undressed each other and made love there in the living room. What was nice was the gentle touching and soft caresses mixed with us both telling each other how much we loved each other and would always be together to support each other -- no matter what else happened.

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers
12