A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the house to find John sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He looked closely at my scanty, disheveled bra and panties. He said, "I hope you had a good time." I smiled and said, "I had a wonderful time." Sitting next to my husband I told him everything that happened, including the fact that I had a wonderful orgasm several times. John asked if I "liked what happened" to me. Without hesitation, I told John I LOVED it. He did not respond. I then walked to our bedroom and showered and went to bed alone in an old granny gown.

John poured himself another drink and went into the garage where he pulled out a box he had stored among his tools. Taking it back to the house he sat on the sofa and carefully unwrapped it. Inside was a shiny, new Colt 45 single action revolver. It had a stag handle and was wrapped carefully. Always unloaded, John took out his cleaning kit and cleaned, polished and oiled this classic hand gun. He opened an old box of shells and loaded it, getting the feel of the pistol he had not fired since before he and Pam had been married. Satisfied all was in order he wrapped it and placed it back in its hiding place.

End of Chapter 11

Chapter 12 will be following Pam through her body changes at the gym and at the doctors.

12