A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 13

Story Info
Pam begins training and testing.
2.9k words
3.94
64.1k
20

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

The end of Chapter 12

John stayed up, checking his calendar as to the date Kevin was to return. He knew that it would only be a day or two after he returned before he had his slave/slut, Pam, come to him. He carefully planned to turn off the garage light and follow them to where ever she was taken without them seeing him following.

He got out his "Colt" again, oiled it and made certain it was loaded before he hid it from Pam. John then went to sleep on the sofa to keep from disturbing his wife. Both of them tossed and turned thinking about what would be their future.

To be continued in Chapter 13

It was only two days later, a Wednesday, when Pam received a phone call from Kevin. He was returning early and wanted to see her on Saturday and Sunday. He told her that John was not to join them, however John could expect her home late Sunday evening. Kevin said he would have a car pick her up at 8am. As for her apparel, she could wear something comfortable as he would have a "change of clothing" waiting for her.

Pam told John that she would be away for the weekend and that he was to remain home. His plans had to be put on hold for a later day and time. John asked if there was anything he could do to help. She asked him to get a small overnight bag out of the garage so she could take her makeup and a change of underwear. John brought it right in to her, even though she did not intend to pack for a couple of days.

The next two days passed slowly with very little conversation between John and Pam. He filled the days with TV and yard work. Pam still attended her gym appointments with her trainer, Mr. King, noting the workouts were becoming more strenuous. The doctor continued to see Pam before every workout. She examined the now size 36D breasts, measured them and applied the milking machine a little longer at every meeting.

The increasing size did not surprise Pam, but the fact that now she was actually giving milk did. It began with a few drops and has now increased to almost one half cup. Pam actually looked forward to the milking, laying on what she had now called the milking table with her head and face in the soft frame and her enlarging breasts hanging down through the two holes strategically placed for them to hang through freely. The suction cups felt good, similar to a lover kissing and caressing her nipples. She was continuing to take the tablets given to her by the doctor to increase the amount and size of her milk ducts.

During her workout, she continued to wear two pairs of panties and a thin Kotex pad to support the heavy padlock which closed off her pussy from any sexual activities. Mr. King allowed this during all of her exercises. Prior to her stretching he examined her body for any changes. He could now see her rippled abs, thanks to the 100 sit ups he demanded at every workout and the shapely legs because of several exercises, lunges, running, squats and her swimming. Her waist was three inches thinner and now only three more to go to meet Kevins requirements. An added benefit was the fact Pan actually felt better and knew she looked better.

Saturday morning arrived and Pam showered, douched and put on only her sweat pants and sweat shirt with bikini panties with a kotex pad and no bra. Slipping on her sandals Pam carefully combed her now longer golden blonde hair into a pony tail. She was beginning to see dark roots and knew coloring would soon be required. After lightly applying her makeup, she was ready to go. Picking up her overnight bag, she answered the doorbell. John never got out of his bed in the guest bedroom.

As she opened the door she was surprised to see Kevins wife/slave in a drivers uniform with a cap. They did not speak as she took Pams bag and walked her to the car. Opening the back door, Pam entered and Kevins wife went around to the drivers seat. They pulled out into the street and drove to a freeway entrance. This was not the way to Kevins house.

Nearly 30 minutes passed without a word being spoken. Pulling off the freeway, they went down a main street and into the private, underground employees parking garage of the school where they all worked. As Pam was helped out of the car, Victoria told her that she was to put on a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs. Pam held out her hands as the cuffs were tightly fastened. The collar was put on next; the one she hated that did not allow her to turn her head and held her chin up high. Finally the ankle cuffs were put on and buckled snugly.

Pam was turned to face the car. Her arms were pulled behind her back and her wrists were fastened together. "Snap" a leash was attached to her collar. "Heel, bitch" Victoria said as she pulled on the leash leading Pam toward the elevator.

They got off on the second floor and walked down the familiar hall to the gym and basketball court. The lights were off in the gym except for one bright spotlight that shined directly upon a large table in the center of the wooden court. She was unable to see anything in the very dark room except for the large, flat counter. Pam was placed on her back in the middle of the cold, smooth surface after her wrist cuffs were unfastened. Quickly and efficiently her hands were fastened to the upper two corners with short chains, as were her ankles fastened to the lower corners keeping my legs spread. The tall collar prevented Pam from looking down her body and see what was happening to her.

The chains were tightened, stretching my body in four directions. Pam realized that the sweat suit, panties and shoes were not removed. As she started to ask what was going to happen, she heard Kevins deep, masculine voice say, "Hello, sweet cunt. You are my cunt, isn't that true?" Pam remembered the temporary tattoo on her mound saying just that. Kevin walked into the light next to the table.

"Yes, Sir. I am your cunt," Pam answered. "We have worked very hard at improving your body and your submissive attitude. We are not yet finished. A few changes and modifications are in your future and I want to see your attitude change from an independent intelligent woman into a true and complete sub slut. I want to see that sub slut in your appearance as well as the way you behave around me. I know you do not fully understand, that is my fault as I have not trained or tested you yet. Today, we take another small step. Today we will expose you to pain. How will you react to it? Will a minor amount affect your behavior? Will you willingly accept mild forms of torture because you know it pleases me to see you crying and in agony? How much do you want to be my sub/slut? I will not ask you your opinion now as your actions will give me my answers."

Pam knew she must obey. She must withstand anything and everything Kevin wanted to do to her. She thought to herself, "I will be the very best sub/slut for Kevin.

"My wife/slave has developed several great skills. This morning she is going to demonstrate one of them for you. Twice I have had you drugged and unconscious to have some body modifications made to you. You slept through the procedures. Now we are going to add some body jewelry without anything to relieve the hurting. What I want to see is how well you react and I want you to keep telling me you want more and that you hope I am pleased. So we will now begin."

Kevin grasped her right breast and pulled up on the sweat shirt she was wearing. Taking some seizers, he pullet it up and started cutting a large hole in the shirt above and around that breast. As he let it fall back onto her body, the entire breast and a few inches around it was totally exposed. He noticed that her nipple had become erect, a sign of arousal. Walking to the other side of the table, he did the same to the left side of her shirt.

Victoria rolled out a tray as Kevin ran some Velcro straps over Pam. Some went around her calves, others around her upper thighs. He tightened them and ran another over her waist and yet another under her arm pits and above her breasts. He tightened those so much she could hardly breathe, let alone move more than an inch. The final straps went around Pams elbows, holding her arms straight above her head. Kevin said, "I could blindfold you or give you something for the pain you are about to receive, but I want you to see what is happening and I want to hear you scream and watch you cry."

On the tray was a large bowl. Victoria reached in wearing rubber gloves and pulled out several cubes of ice. She placed several all around Pams left areola, pressing them firmly against the now erect nipple on her breast. There are several small openings arranged radially around the tip of the nipple called lactiferous ducts from where milk is released during lactation. Other small openings in the areola are sebaceous glands known as Glands of Montgomery which provide lubrication to protect the area around the nipple and assist with suckling and pumping of the lactation. The ice was freezing the entire area, being both painful and numbing her areola.

As the ice melted and cold water ran down Pams side onto the table, Victoria added more, then more until the bright pink color had disappeared and Pam was moaning and attempting unsuccessfully to move away. It seemed like an hour, but was closer to ten minutes until she stopped. Taking a large cotton swab, Victoria dipped it into a pan of dark liquid and coated both nipples, painting them a strange color. This was betadine to prevent infections.

Then quickly picked up what appeared to be shiny silver gun or pliers. In less than a few seconds she placed them over the side of the areola, avoiding the tip of the nipple as well as the glands and squeezed the handle. POP it shot through her, making a small hole through Pam. She screamed and cried out as Kevin had predicted, while Victoria inserted a 1/2" round golden ring into the hole she had created. Quickly she did the same to the other breast. Again Pam screamed as the pain was severe.

Kevin walked up close to the table and asked Pan if she "enjoyed" that. He explained that he would prefer larger rings, however they would interfere with the suction cups used in her milking. Unable to speak because of the pain she just blinked her eyes and tried to smile. Victoria had picked up a hand soldering iron and sealed both rings shut, permanently. When she finished she applied another coat of Betadine. Pam saw the smile on the face of her Master and knew what He was expecting. She took a deep breath and managed to say, "Thank you, Sir."

"Excellent," said Kevin, giving Pam a kiss on the cheek. "You may now have a few minutes and Victoria will give you some plain water. Then we move on to the next step. Kevin walked away while Victoria unfastened all of her bindings and gave her some bottled water to drink.

Before she had a chance to fully recover, Pam was placed over a 6" X 6" padded wooden saw horse. Hooks on the four legs allowed Victoria to place snap locks on both her wrist and ankle cuffs, spreading her feel at least 36" apart and her head was now closely facing the floor. The large stiff collar would not allow her to turn her head or see anything behind her.

"Now I want you to tell me how you feel and what you are thinking," said the deep voice of Kevin. He must be standing directly behind Pam. She replied, "My nipples are hurting and this is a very uncomfortable position."

"Good," said Kevin, "but are you aroused and wanting me to use you?"

Thinking carefully about the proper response, Pam said, "I always am ready for you to use me." She then felt him come up against her ass, feeling his erection slip between her widely spread legs and against her most intimate spot. Pam could feel no clothing and assumed he was naked. Kevin ran the tip up and down her crack and now opening flower, spreading the cream on his erection and from her thighs back where it had originated. Pressing against her, he told Pam to ask for what she wanted. Her reply was direct, "Fuck me, Sir."

He did. He did not make love to her or simply fucked her, he slammed into her body, slapping his belly against her ass and his balls against her cunt. Her newly pierced breasts swung back and forth with his every stroke, sending pain throughout her chest. It only took a couple minutes of this vicious sex before Pam could feel an orgasm building in her body. It was then she felt his erection swell and become harder. No she thought to herself, she was about to have a climax herself, as she felt the warm fluids fill her open and unprotected womb. Kevin immediately pulled out. He left her feeling open and missing out on her own climax. Getting her breath back, she told him, "Thank you Sir."

Kevin walked around her and said, "We are just beginning." It was then she felt the first strike of a cane across her ass and then another against the back of her legs. He told Pan that she was to thank him for allowing her this torture. So as the third strike left a bright red mark on the cheeks of her ass, as she cried out in anguish, she said, "Thank you, Sir." This continued until he had marked the back of her legs from knees to her ass and totally covered both cheeks with bright red stripes.

Pam always was able to thank him, despite her screams of pain and tears streaming down her face and dropping onto the floor beneath her. Finally Kevin stopped and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. "Now you have another task which will help you forget about your caning."

He placed a blindfold over her eyes and checked to see if it was firmly in place and that she could see nothing. "I have used "my" cunt and a have a friend that became very excited watching you learning to accept pain. I want you to suck on his dick and have him fill your belly with his cum. If you spill one drop, I will allow him to cane you again and he will not be as easy as I have been.

Easy? She thought. I could never stand another caning. She knew she would take this stranger deeply into her oral cavity and suck him as much as she possible could. It did not matter who it was, she would swallow every drop.

As the tip brushed against her lips, Pan opened her mouth and began sucking on his tip. Leaning out as much as the bindings and her collar would allow she tried to get more into her mouth. He would only allow a few inches to penetrate her mouth. She sucked harder, attempting to draw him into her. She felt him grasping her head by her ears and pushed his full 6 or 7 inches into her throat, nearly gagging her. Pam held her breath as long as she could and things began to turn dark. It was then he pulled out allowing her to breathe.

The stranger started fucking her with rapid strokes fully into her throat. Pam tried the best she could to catch some air between the quick blows. Always remembering what would happen if she allowed his cum to escape, she kept her lips tightly around him and maintained a strong suction. Pams sore breasts were swinging back and forth with his every stroke.

Fortunately, he was quickly ready to finish. Pam could feel his cock expanding as he held tighter to her head. They he exploded into her mouth and throat. Swallowing every drop, Pam held her face against the strangers crotch, sucking and licking as best she could in her bondage.

Kevin, come to her face as the stranger backed away and inspected her. "You did a great job, Pam. You have accepted a caning and sucked off a stranger. I am proud of you." Pam managed a smile and had a warm feeling inside from pleasing her Master.

Kevin said you have earned a rest and something to eat. We will continue your training and testing this evening. He turned and walked away as Victoria began removing her bondage.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 14

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers