A Teaching Moment

Story Info
A first time student pays for lessons.
2.1k words
3.85
13.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I welcomed her into my home with a smile.

"Are you ready to learn a few things today?" I asked, knowing she thought I was talking about our plan to go shooting. We would be doing that, just not necessarily on the schedule originally planned.

"Always," she replied. To that, I could only agree.

I brought her inside, closing the door behind me. It wouldn't do to be interrupted, after all. Leading her into the living room a few steps away, I had her drop her purse on the ground. From our vantage to the side of the couch she could see the array of pistols and magazines I'd laid out on the coffee table. She started to step around the couch, but froze and turned her head enquiringly, when I reached up and grabbed her shoulder from behind. I pulled her close to me, enjoying the warm line of her against my body, and leaned in to nip lightly at her neck.

"I do plan to teach you some things," I said softly into her ear, pausing to run my tongue lightly up her earlobe. "I'm fairly certain you'll enjoy most of them, and some will certainly be educational."

My right hand slid up her side to cup her breast, gently gliding along, teasing her lightly through the thin material of her top. A roll of my hand allowed me to slide my fingers under the loose material, trailing my fingers down to the top of her bra. A bit of downward pressure sent my fingers under this barrier as well, and I soon had her firm nipple rolling between my thumb and forefinger, feeling it harden rapidly in response. I heard her breathing quicken ever so slightly, and took it as a good sign.

"We are going to go shooting today, and I have every intention of teaching how to fire safely, accurately, and eventually, quickly. For most things in this world, however, there is a price, wouldn't you agree?" I asked, increasing the force of my grip for a moment.

She chuckled slightly. "I'd have probably paid anyway, but I like where you're going..."

I abandoned her nipple for a moment, reaching down to undo and remove her belt. She shivered against me slightly, hearing the leather whisper through the loops of her jeans.

"I like your enthusiasm! That's good; it means that I probably have less to teach. One thing I've learned as an instructor, however, is that it can be almost as hard to unteach someone something as it is to teach them properly."

She giggled slightly, and I sighed, relaxing my hold for just a moment. "Yeah, I know, I can hear his voice in my head too. 'You must unlearn what you have learned, young Jedi'" I horribly mimicked in a high pitched voice. She broke out laughing for a moment, suddenly stopped short when I retightened my grip. I used my right hand to unsnap the waistband of her jeans while at the same time using the leverage from her reaching up to lean her head more to one side, exposing her neck to me. I leaned forward and began ever so lightly nipping and licking the side of her throat, slowly working my way from the junction of her neck up back up to her ear. At the same time, I reached inside her pants, pausing briefly to unzip them as well, pleased to find that today she was wearing a thong.

"Changed habits for the day?" I inquired mildly, pointedly allowing the thong to snap back into place.

"It can be more comfortable with pants, sometimes."

"Then I definitely approve, being comfortable is important..." I said.

She sighed, and subtly ground her hips back into me. "I don't think being uncomfortable is a problem."

I took her invitation for what it was, sliding my hand under her panties, enjoying the feel of the silky material against my hand, contrasting nicely with the wet, hot feel of her pussy lips. I wasn't about to tell her as much, but it was always interesting to have to conform my hand to the requirements of the cloth, as it only allowed so much room in my quest to tease and please.

I swirled my index finger up and down her lips, gathering moisture, before running light circles around her clit. I allowed her to focus on the sensation for a moment before leaning into her ear once more.

"You need to pull down your pants. Don't let my hand lose contact with your pussy," I warned. I increased the pressure on her clit with my right hand and simultaneously slid my left hand down her neck and into her shirt, playing with the nipple I hadn't yet had a chance to tease. I used my teeth to lightly graze her neck with little nips, licking and sucking as the impulse took me.

Slowly, she used both hands to hook inside the waistband of her jeans and slid them down to about mid-thigh. There, they became stuck, and I wondered how she would try to solve her dilemma.

She kicked off one dainty shoe and attempted to use her foot to pull her pants down the rest of the way. Unfortunately, the rising of her foot only made this harder, and actually served to pull her pants back up a bit.

"You're supposed to be making them go down, not pulling them back up," I growled into her ear.

I pinched her right nipple hard, suddenly, making her inhale sharply, and then released my grip only to slip my right index fingers down her slick folds, plunging it into her briefly. She arched forward, pressing into my hand, and I held the pressure for a moment before pulling out and resuming my circles around her clit, which was rapidly becoming more prominent as she became aroused.

"Perhaps it would be easier if you tried removing your top first," I said, knowing that it made no logical sense, but not wanting to be impeded by a shirt any longer either. She swiftly reached up and removed her top, tangling briefly on my left hand (still busy working her nipple), and then tossed the top off onto my arm.

"I approve, little one, and I think I'd like to see just how eager you are to learn."

I pulled her close to me, nibbling on the left side of her neck for a moment before leaning back slightly and putting both hands on her shoulders. With only a bit of pressure, she went to her knees, turning in expectation.

"I do enjoy eager students," I muttered.

She smiled slyly at me, reaching up to unsnap my pants and pulling them down in one swift motion. My cock sprang free, already semi hard from the stimulation of teasing her, and she reached up to grab it. Using subtle pressure, she reversed our positions, and I found myself sitting on the couch with her on her knees before me.

She took me into her mouth, and I groaned softly. I could feel her tongue swirling over me while her hand played with my shaft, setting up a nice counterpoint. I tangled my hand in her hair, forcing her a little further down with each movement of her mouth, only letting her up to breath every once in a while.

The feeling was exquisite, and I had the distant thought I might actually be able to come just from her giving me head! As odd as it sounded, that was actually rather rare for me, so I was understandably surprised.

I wanted to thank her for her efforts, but in all honesty, she had brought me closer to coming than I had originally planned.

I reached down and gripped her by the upper arms, pulling her up and simultaneously standing and moving behind her. I pulled her closely to me once more, and whispered in her ear, "That truly felt amazing. I need to come in you right now."

With only a little forward pressure, she immediately bent forward, using her hands to spread her ass cheeks for me. I admired the view for a moment; her pink pussy lips peeking out of dark folds, already slick and lubricated, her little rosebud framed nicely by her smooth black skin... The fact that her pants were only halfway down only added to the effect.

I stepped forward slightly, sliding the tip of my dick up and down her lips once, and then increased the forward pressure a little bit at a time. I watched her soft lips part, then my shaft started to disappear inside her, and I could feel her hot tightness gripping me. I slid forward slowly for only a moment before I pushed into her hard, burying myself to the hilt.

She moaned softly, encouraging me, so I began slamming into her again and again, letting my excitement rise rapidly. I gripped her hips tightly, pinning her against the arm of the couch, pounding into her until I felt myself peak.

She reached back with both hands, grabbing my hips and pulling me into her tighter as I came inside her, feeling myself spurt repeatedly. I rested for only a moment, enjoying the feeling of her around me, before I pulled out and pushed her onto the couch, flipping her on her back at the same time. I quickly stripped her pants the rest of the way off of her, tossing them to the side.

She looked surprised at the change in position for a moment; that quickly changed to a smile of pleasure as I immediately slid two fingers inside her drenched pussy, slowly driving them in and out, and attacked her clit with my tongue.

I could tell that she was already close, her own excitement built up from the entire affair. I swirled and sucked at her clit, increasing the pressure and speed until I felt her tensing up, then maintained it until I felt her shuddering, coming against me fingers and tongue with a shuddering cry.

I slowed my tongue gradually, allowing my fingers to drag some of her moisture down to her ass. I teased her slowly while she recovered, but as I felt her getting excited again; I started lightly licking her clit as my fingers got more aggressive with her ass.

She seemed to enjoy the attention, so I had no intention of stopping. I paused briefly to reach into a crease in the couch, pulling out a bottle of lube, and she arched an eyebrow at me. "A little ambitious, aren't we?"

I smiled. "Forethought is a beautiful thing," I replied.

I applied a small amount of the oil to her ass, working it into her flesh slowly, causing her to groan occasionally. I slid my body up next to hers, enjoying the feel of her against me, never pausing my fingers in their work.

I once more used my left hand to grab her hair, but gently this time, turning her to me so I could kiss her hot lips, nipping at her throat and jaw.

I spooned her to me, pausing once more to apply more lube, and then began fingering her ass in earnest, licking and sucking at her ears while my other hand played with her pierced nipple. She reached back with one hand, swirling it around my rapidly hardening dick, and I saw her smile slightly.

"I'm going to have your ass, little one," I breathed in her ear.

"I know," she said simply, continuing her work with her hand.

I applied a bit more lube to myself, and then eased up to her ass. I let her guide me and set the pace, taking care to put forth just the lightest pressure, allowing her to get used to me, feeling her incredible tightness surrounding me.

I used my finger to continue strumming her clit while I worked my way slowly inside of her. I had to pause a few times, patiently awaiting her signal to resume my advance.

Soon, I was all the way inside her. She felt amazing, gripping me like a vise, quivering with tension. I began a slow back and forth movement, and felt her shudder a bit. I increased the intensity of my hand on her clit, making her arch a bit, and then she hissed, "Do it, just fuck me."

I obliged, sliding in and out of her in longer and longer strokes, using my fingers and mouth to try to work her at the same time. Before long I was pounding into her again, the incredible pressure of her beautiful ass making it certain that I wouldn't be able to last long.

Once more I could feel myself reaching a boiling point, and then it was there. With a cry, I emptied myself inside her, surprised to hear her crying out at the same time. I slowed my fingers gradually, and slipped out of her quickly, not wanting to cause unnecessary pain.

I cuddled her up to me, nibbling on her ear for a moment, then said simply, "Thank you, little one."