A Tease, A Tension

Story Info
His wife leads the way to fun.
3.3k words
4.27
65.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris let himself into the house, stood his briefcase by the hall table and called out to his wife. Her answering acknowledgement came from upstairs. He climbed the stairs, undoing his tie as he went and entered their bedroom; Susan was lying naked on the bed, propped up against a stack of pillows, feet on the bed with her knees pulled up and wide apart. A rosy glow covered her chest and face, her fingers gently caressing and probing her vulva. That, and a broad, welcoming grin and a hoarsely whispered 'Hi' had him stiffening rapidly.

'And what have you been up to?'

'Masturbating of course.'

'Good?'

'Mm. Wonderful. I came just as you pulled up.'

'Damn.'

She giggled 'That was quite deliberate – I was waiting for you, holding back so I could come just before you got up here, so I could tease you just like this, irritate you because you missed it, and wind you up even more by telling you I was doing it deliberately.'

She grinned impishly at him as he undressed, eager to get at her.

'Look, I'm all wet and ready for a fuck ... only I'm not going to let you fuck me!'

She giggled wickedly as he hesitated, about to leap on her, his large penis wagging in anticipation. She continued to caress her slick vulva, then slid a slim finger into herself as he stood at the end of the bed.

She then pushed her finger into her anus, pushing the gel inside. She buggered herself for a moment, with full strokes of her finger.

'Mm. Feels lovely. You'd love to do this, wouldn't you? You'd like to bugger me now, of course, and you'd like me to do this to you, then bugger you with the dildo. I'd like to do all that too, right now, but I won't, as it would make you come, and you're not going to until later. You're going to spend all night thinking about how you're going to bugger me senseless, thinking about the fact that Iwant you to bugger me senseless. And you will, because I want you to.'

She reached into the drawer again, and pulled out a black plastic rectal plug, smeared another large blob of gel on its tip, then pushed it gently into her anus. He peered closely as her ring stretched around the tapered plug. She eased it gently in and out of herself, pushing a little deeper each time, until finally she closed around the narrow stem at its base and just the small flattened t-piece rested against her anus. She smeared the excess gel gently around her perineum, then reached out and slid her slippery fingertip over Chris's glans. Again she reached into the drawer and pulled out a black dildo, about six inches long and smeared more gel on the end and slid it inside her vagina in one smooth motion; the end was flush with the entrance to her vagina, so Chris could just see her stretched around a thick black circle of plastic.

'And you're going to spend all night thinking about me sitting beside you, with my toys inside me, thinking about how even though you might like to fuck that other pretty girl over there, you can bet she's not a kinky girl who's got things plugging her fanny and bottom and she would most certainly not let you bugger her senseless in a short while. And you won't want to drink in case you get too tired, and I'll be giggling and flirting and looking gorgeous, and I might even go to the ladies and masturbate, fucking myself with this dildo, and come back and tell you about it. Now, I think I could have another orgasm after that. It won't take long, as I'm very aroused as you can see.' Her clitoris was firmly erect, the pink tip protruding from under its hood. 'Lick me. Don't touch the toys. Anddon't touch yourself.'

Grinning at her acting out the dominant sex-bitch, he bent to his task and soon brought her off, her right hand gripping the back of his head, her left squeezing and pinching her breasts as she watched him.

'That was good.' She panted. 'Well done.' Then giggled 'I like this game.'

He lay beside her, caressing her. Abruptly, she swung herself over him, straddling his thighs as she sat astride him. She stared down at his still-straining erection.

'Very impressive darling; make sure it's like that later.'

'So what got you so horny you had to have a wank as soon as you got home?'

'Lorna.'

'What? How?'

'We-ell, it was really quiet in the office, just me and her. She was wearing a short skirt, jacket and a tight top. Because there were no men in, and it was hot, she took her jacket off. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I couldn't help but gawp – she's gotincredible boobs, you'll just die. I mean, they arestunning. She noticed me gawping – I think she did it deliberately. Shenever flaunts them in the office, because the men would all be slavering wrecks. Anyway, she just smiled, then I realised she'd seen me gawping, so I just had to own up.'

'What did you say?'

'I said 'Lorna, you have the mostincredible boobs' and she said 'Yup.' And then just lifted her top up.'

'What!'

'Really, just showed them to me. Not a quick flash, she stood there in front of me and let me look – well, I just had to look. I said 'Stunning. Are they real?' She said 'Yup.' And took my hands and put them on her boobs 'See, all me.''

'What did you do?'

'What could I do? I felt them, stupid. Caressed them, squeezed them gently, stared at them, stared at my hands feeling them, felt myself gettingvery wet. They felt lovely, so firm, taut, and yet soft. She just stood there, smiling indulgently at me. Then I realisedshe was enjoying it too. Her nipples were like thimbles.'

'How long did you do this for? Did you kiss them?'

'Must have been about 30 seconds, and no, but I wanted to. We heard a noise outside, so she quickly covered up and put her jacket back on. We were like guilty little schoolgirls. No-one came in, and so she took her jacket off again. I spent all afternoon sneeking furtive looks at her, all the time knowing she knew I was looking, and she was holding herself so I could look, thinking about what had happened. God I felt horny.'

'Mmm. Do you want to make love with her?'

'Well, I don't know, I'd like to touch her again, be naked with her. Mmm, yes, I guess I would. Would you be jealous?' She teased.

'You know I wouldn't be. You know damn well I'd like you to. What does she look like?'

'Pretty, tall, slim, great body, lovely legs, dark hair. Just imagine me and her writhing naked on this bed' She ran her hands over her breasts 'and me letting you fuck her.'

'Would you like me to?'

'Yes. But only after you'd buggered me senseless!'

He gasped as she grasped his penis firmly and stroked it briefly, then lay down on top of him, offering her breasts for him to kiss and suck as she rubbed her vulva against his glans, pressing the hard base of the dildo against him, using him to push it into herself.

'There. Now, we need to get ready.' She climbed off the bed and went to the chest of drawers, rummaged in her undies drawer and pulled out a lacy black body. She stepped into it and wriggled it up her body, then fished a pair of black hold-up stockings from the drawer and rolled them up her slim legs. Chris lay on the bed watching her, gently stroking his penis. She looked up.

'Stop that. It had better not go off, or there's no nooky for you tonight! Go and have a shower. Quickly now.'

'Bitch.' He said, rising and walking to the bathroom, his penis wagging comically as he walked. Ten minutes later he rejoined Susan, now wearing a short black skirt and soft, clinging grey wool top, and applying makeup as she stood before the mirror. She wriggled smartly free with a giggle as he tried to grope her, dodging out of the door, and he heard her walk smartly downstairs, her high heels clicking as she crossed the hall. He dressed quickly and joined her as she waited for him.

'Comeon! We'll be late.'

They walked to the restaurant arm-in-arm, and she teased him all the way.

'Mmm, feels nice when I walk – all full, stretched, and hard and squirmy, and the lace of my body rubs just nicely over my clitoris.'

'Don't – my hard-on will be somewhat obvious when I walk in the restaurant.'

'Oh. Have you got a hard-on? Now, why's that? Thinking about buggering me later? Or thinking about me walking along here beside you, all pretty and demure, with a dildo in my pussy and a plug in my bottom? Or thinking about me caressing Lorna's boobs this afternoon? That's what I was thinking about, by the way.'

'Bitch.'

'Lorna will be at the restaurant tonight. I invited her to join us.'

He looked round at her sharply, suspicion and uncertainty on his face. Susan laughed.

'Yes, honestly. Thought that'd surprise you. We'll probably flirt all evening. I'll tell her what I'm doing to you, what I'm going to let you do to me tonight. You'll spend all evening thinking of the possibilities, looking at her – bet she looks as sexy as hell – looking at me, looking at the two of us flirting with each other and with you.' She glanced down at his trousers. 'Good Lord, yes it does stick out a bit. Everyone'll see that. You'd better think about footballers' legs for a bit, instead of my lovely bottom sticking up off the bed, you pulling the plug out of my nicely lubricated anus, thengently pushing that big hard willy into it until you're embedded inside me up to the hilt ...'

'Stop! For the love of God, stop!'

'Oh, sorry dear.'

They reached the restaurant, Chris's hard-on only partially deflated and barely disguised by his buttoned-up jacket. They were led to their table in a discrete little alcove. The waiter hovered to take their order for aperitifs, and to ogle Susan. Chris smiled pointedly at him and ordered their drinks. Before he returned, Susan, facing the entrance smiled over his shoulder and waved as a stunning young woman entered. Chris turned and surveyed her as she walked over to them, then stood and offered her his hand. With a huge friendly grin, full of dazzlingly perfect white teeth, she took his proffered hand, placed her other on his shoulder and kissed him lightly on the cheek, her famous boobs brushing his chest for the merest, heart-stopping moment, a haze of musky perfume bringing his hard-on back to life.

'Hi, I'm Lorna – you must be Chris. Susan's told me lots about you. Do you really wear her underwear to work?' She said this with an earnest, questioning tone, her face deadpan. Susan snorted into a fit of giggles.

'Er, hi, no ... well, only her knickers – the bras show through my shirts.'

Lorna could no longer hold the pretence, her face cracked and all three of them dissolved in hysterics. The waiter bustled over, unable to contain himself at the sight of two such attractive women. Lorna sat down beside Susan and ordered a drink from the fussing Italian. Chris stared at the two women as they chattered. Lorna was wearing a beautifully styled wrap-over dress that split disconcertingly as she sat down.

'That's a lovely dress,' said Susan, 'where did you get it?'

'Second-hand, in a designer shop in Kensington. Ralph Lauren. I just had to have it. Only problem is that it lets that creepy little waiter stare at my legs when he serves. Move round a bit Sue.' Lorna shuffled her chair close to Susan until her legs were out of sight of the remainder of the restaurant. The waiter brought the drinks, took their food order and departed regretfully. They chatted and laughed, and Lorna and Susan's gossip about their colleagues at work became more indiscreet as the wine they drank freely took effect. Chris drank water after his first glass of wine. After the starter, Susan encouraged Lorna to join her in the ladies. Chris's thoughts ran riot as he watched the two women walk away.

In the loo, there was only one cubicle. Lorna went in first, whilst Susan quickly checked her makeup in the mirror, then turned, grinning, as Lorna spoke.

'Does Chris have a brother?' The door to the cubicle was wide open, and Lorna was undoing the single button that held the wrap-over dress together. She wore hold-up stockings like Susan, but no underwear, and her mons was completely shaven. Susan stared unashamedly as Lorna sat down, the dress agape as she peed.

'No. Why?'

'Your husband's very dishy. Shame there's only one of him.'

'Why? There needn't be more than one of him.'

Lorna looked at Susan as she patted her vulva dry with tissue 'Oh my. You are a dark horse.' She stood and walked from the cubicle, leaving the dress undone as they swapped places. Susan hitched her skirt up and undid the poppers of her body.

'Darker than you might have guessed.' She said with a grin as she sat down, her legs spread wide, exposing her vulva and the black dildo just peeking out from her vagina as she began to pee.

Lorna gasped 'You haven't? Youhave! God, you dirty little girl! Let me see!' and she crouched down between Susan's legs, giggling, holding Susan's thighs wide apart. 'Let me see!' Susan finished her pee and leant back, tilting her hips up, then reached down and drew the dildo from her vagina and held the glistening black object up in front of Lorna's disbelieving face. 'Oh my God! You've been sat next to me with that inside you! You horny little bitch!' She paused momentarily, and then leant forward and closed her mouth round the end, sucking it deeply in. Susan gasped in surprise, and Lorna choked, coughing and laughing as she released the dildo. 'Mm. You taste just like me!' They dissolved into a fit of giggling. Lorna leant forward again, pushing Susan's hand aside. 'Let me make sure.' And ran her tongue along Susan's vulva. 'Oh Christ! Lorna!' hissed Susan, trying to clamp her legs together. Lorna grinned up at her 'Hmm, not quite the same, butvery nice.'

Susan struggled up, pulling Lorna to her feet 'Come on, we've been here for ages – Chris will be getting worried, or suspicious!' As Lorna stepped back, Susan slid the dildo back into herself; Lorna groaned appreciatively. Susan grinned back 'That's only the half of it!'

'What? Aaah! You haven't? In your bottom?! Turn round! Let me see!'

Susan turned and bent over. Lorna peered, then screeched and pushed at the protruding plug. Susan straightened quickly, did up her poppers and pulled down her skirt.

'Mrs Susan Benfield, you are the kinkiest woman it has ever been my pleasure to meet.' Giggled Lorna. Her dress was still undone as she stepped forward and kissed Susan gently on the mouth.

'You're one to talk – you're the one who had me fondling her boobs this afternoon. And you're the one with the shaven pussy. And you're the one who was sucking on the dildo I've got inside me. And you're the one who just licked my pussy. And you're the one who's standing with her dress undone, no underwear on and kissingme. Anyway, comeon. We must go.'

Lorna buttoned herself up and followed Susan out of the ladies. Chris was looking a little peeved as they returned to the table.

'Whathave you been doing in there?'

Susan smiled sweetly at him and raised an eyebrow in a quizzical expression 'Why, girly things of course, dear.'

Lorna, putting on a wide-eyed, desperately concerned look, asked 'Been lonely Chris? Missed us? Eaten all the breadsticks?' her face collapsed as the two women burst into giggles.

As the two women settled themselves, the waiter arrived with their entrees. They ate and chatted, Susan and Lorna becoming progressively more giggly and flirty as the wine disappeared. Chris was enjoying himself, particularly when a foot from each woman snaked along his shins. As they leant back drinking their liqueurs, Susan's free hand found Lorna's thigh and slipped under the dress, then up beyond her stocking tops. Lorna's legs parted easily and Susan's fingers slid to her vulva, hot and stickily wet.

'Chris, your wife is quite remarkable – first she comes out with all sorts of kinky implements in her orifices, now she's sat here masturbating me in amost pleasant manner.'

Susan spluttered her drink and tried to snatch her hand away, but Lorna clamped her thighs together at that precise instant, trapping Susan's hand. 'No, don't stop – I was enjoying that!' she ordered, and relaxed her thighs. Susan giggled, arching her eyebrows at Chris, and continued her gentle stroking of Lorna's vulva. Chris looked bemused.

'Youare kidding me of course.'

Lorna pointed down at her lap and smiled mischievously. Chris dropped a spoon and bent to retrieve it, looking under the table as he did so. Despite the lack of light, he could clearly see his wife's hand between Lorna's thighs. He sat up quickly.

'I think you'd better ask for the bill.' Whispered Susan.

They paid and left. They walked home, Lorna and Susan arm-in-arm ahead of Chris on the narrow pavement; he didn't complain, as this allowed him to watch them as they wiggled deliberately and provocatively in front of him, giggling and chatting.

'So how does it feel when you walk?' asked Lorna.

'Good. Full, drawing attention to my bits and bottom, making me aware of it all the time. Why do you shave yourself?'

'I saw some pictures of a girl in a men's magazine. She looked lovely, I liked it, so I tried it. It's like a ritual now. I shave myself in front of my mirror in my bedroom, rub oil into my skin and have an absolutely wonderful wank.'

'How often do you have to do it?'

'Ihave to do it at least once a week ...' they giggled ' ... but usually do it three or four times to keep it really smooth.'

'Chris, I shall try it. Will you like that?' She turned back to Lorna 'Perhaps you could show me?'

'I'd love to, but not tonight, I've had far too much to drink to start waving razors round a lady's delicate bits.'

They reached the house and went in. 'I need a pee ...' all three said in unison. There followed a mad scramble as the two women rushed upstairs. Chris used the downstairs loo. When he'd finished, he went into the kitchen and opened a bottle of white wine from the fridge, and filled three glasses. He heard Lorna and Sue leaving the bathroom, giggling and chattering, so waited for them to come back downstairs. After a few minutes waiting, sipping his wine, he realised it was all quiet upstairs. His suspicions alerted, he grabbed the wine and glasses and moved quickly upstairs to their bedroom. Lorna had her back to him, engaged in a passionate but gentle kiss with Susan, who looked across at him as he entered. She disengaged from Lorna, and turned her to face him, holding the dress apart to expose Lorna's naked body to him. He stood observing in appreciation as Lorna posed deliberately for him.

'Incredible. Quite beautiful.'

'Dream come true darling?' Asked Sue, smiling at him over Lorna's shoulder as she held the dress open.

'Absolutely.'

'Well, I hope I'm going to get one of those glasses of wine for standing here like this, letting you two perverts fondle, snog and ogle me.'

To be continued...