A Tease for Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Liane's hand move between my legs, sliding past my wet pussy to my clit. She shifted slightly and began to stroke it with her left hand while her right pressed into my pussy, her thumb teasing at my ass. I moaned, my mouth full of Matt's cock, as I felt another climax approaching. My excitement must have spurred Matt and I felt his balls tighten and his cock head swell in my mouth.

Matt let out a groan and his cock pulsed, shooting into my mouth and down my throat. I kept up the strokes of my hand, holding the tip in my mouth to catch it all, swallowing as the jets eased off. My orgasm hit and I moaned into him, paralysed with the strength of it. I knelt with his still-firm cock in my mouth but unable to move, oblivious to everything but the electricity rippling through my body.

I eased off and Liane sat back just as I did. She leaned towards me for a long kiss, tasting her husband in my mouth. I glanced at Matt who was looking rather satiated and then back at Liane who was smiling and seemed quite pleased with herself.

"Well, Kate," she said, chuckling softly and glancing over at the digital clock on the night table, "More than two hours to spare before your flight." She sprawled across the bed, one hand idly stroking her husband's damp hair and laughed outright.

She said, "I think we need to plan for you to visit again. Soon."

12