A Tease Gets What She Deserves

Story Info
Tease gets the rough sex she deserves, while travelling.
4.2k words
4.14
111.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a bitch Marie," Jeff said out of the blue during a phone call.

I paused then laughed "Oh! You JUST figured that out?" Jeff laughed too; we enjoyed talking to each other over the phone.

A few weeks later he invited me to come over after work. We were sitting on the front veranda of his house having a few rum and colas (Black Rats), listening to George Strait's "Honkytonkville" CD, when Jeff stated, "You are a tease."

I smiled and replied teasingly, "You think so? Why? Because you are horny and can't do anything about it?" I got up to check dinner. With my tight blue jeans caressing my ass; my hips were intentionally swinging in time with my long dark brown hair in its ponytail as I walked into the kitchen. I cooked whenever I visited and he supplied the drinks. The Roast was not done. As I left the kitchen Jeff stood in the doorway. I had a half flirty smile on my face while I stared into his eyes mixing flirting with defiance. Jeff stepped out of the doorway as I brushed by him with a giggle.

'Smart ass.' Jeff said.

"Not hard to see that you love your Country Music and your toys," I said approvingly as I checked out the posters of Reba, Shania, Faith and George Strait, his car and motor bike, "I love the way the Posters really stand out against the pale blue on the walls. You did a great job decorating."

"That was Wanita, she is good isn't she?" he replied telling me about his friend's wife and how she organised the frames.

"Now all she needs to do is redecorate your kitchen," I laughed, "That green is SO dark."

"That is the next project," he said as we walked towards his office to look on the net for some photos of a train I had seen recently. I wanted to know if Jeff already had it in his collection. Trains are an interest we both shared. As we surfed the net a picture of a pretty woman in a bikini came up on the screen, "Hmmm... She's alright," Jeff commented.

"Yep, I bet you wouldn't object to waking up with her," I laughed. I found myself wishing that the picture were of me. I was very attracted to Jeff, but I thought it was one-sided. We would often flirt with each other, but I was careful not to take it too far since we were seeing other people.

"Hey, where is that chocolate fudge pudding recipe I left here a few weeks ago?" Just thinking about my little fantasy had me very turned on; I changed the subject hoping to ease my excitement.

"In the cupboard Marie," Jeff replied with a cheeky tone of "where else would it be?"

"Cute, real cute," I sarcastically shot back. 'Men are a bloody problem,' I muttered as I went to the kitchen and opened the pantry door. It was sitting there just as he said.

Jeff walked up behind me and murmured, "I have a problem too.... And it starts with M".

I laughed "Sure do, it's you! You live out here in this nowhere town... it's called 'Mental stupidity,'" and brushed past him to get another black rat out of the fridge. "You want one?" I called as I leant into the fridge. Having lived most of my life in this small town, I knew what people were like and how hard it was to live here.

"Oh yeah," Jeff half growled as he saw my ass sticking out of the fridge, I straightened up turning just in time to catch Jeff looking at me with an intense look of desire in his smoky green eyes. I was stunned to see that he had feelings towards me. I felt a thrill of anticipation course through my body, but shrugged it off, and went to make the pudding.

We talked briefly about my work and the little filly I was breaking in on the cattle station as he came into the kitchen to show me where everything was. He reached into the cupboards for me, Sometimes he was standing right behind me, other times reaching over me, always so close I could smell his Imperial Leather aftershave mixing with the smell of tobacco--which drove me nuts. We kept brushing against each other as the kitchen was very small. The flannel shirt he wore over his work shirt was open and brushed my hips. Through some of the undone buttons on his work shirt, I could see the hair on his chest. My bottom brushed against his jeans when I turned to open the fridge. We both stiffened and moved apart. I felt so turned on, and my pussy became wet with aching and wanting. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the front of Jeff's shorts become tight. I caught a moan deep in my throat and turned it into a cough. Again he brushed against me as he moved back to get the mixer. I could feel his erection and knew I had to get the hell out of that cramped kitchen.

I reached for my rum can and laughed at Jeff saying the kitchen wasn't big enough to swing a cat in. I giggled, "Come on Gramps we need some music!" I was teasing him about the grey at his temples and trying to ease the tension we were both feeling. I felt a light smack on my ass as I walked past him.

"Hmmm... Kinky, I like it!" and struck a pose pushing my bottom back towards Jeff, who smacked it again. I laughed and headed towards the lounge detouring around the table and grabbed a couple of lollies from a bowl. "Mmmm," I groaned as I sucked an orange jelly snake into my mouth. I knew I was teasing Jeff by sucking the long lolly into my mouth and that he would be imaging my mouth sucking his cock instead of this long soft lolly. "Want one?" I innocently asked Jeff who was looking at me with a strained expression on his face.

"Umm... Yeah," he growled, as he lunged at the snake in my mouth, I laughed and pulled back offering him another one to take. "I love sucking snakes. They taste SO nice, and you can feel all the bumps on them."

We watched TV for a while longer before I got up again and bounced into the kitchen, checked on Dinner, announced, "Dinner is about 15 minutes away." I turned to see Jeff in the kitchen doorway watching my ass again, as I straightened from the oven. I grinned at him "Like the view?" I challenged and stared him down again in the doorway.

"Sure do," was the reply,

I felt reckless and thrust my chest out, watching his eyes drop to my Singlet covered breasts.

"Hey, that isn't my face!!" I teased him.

"Nope, they sure aren't," Jeff growled as he stepped forward into my path. I just stood there, flirting and challenged him for the right to the path through the door, as Toby Keith's song "You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This" started playing. We stood there for a couple of minutes staring at each other before Jeff stepped forward, grabbed a fistful of my Ponytail, and pushed me backwards towards the pantry door. My eyes flew open; the shock held me still, and I gasped as Jeff kissed me passionately.

"Hey, don't let the music give you too many ideas!" I exclaimed and pushed at Jeff's shoulders, ducking under his arms. Reba came on with "I'm Not Your Girl." "Or maybe you should," I said as Jeff let me escape, watching me grab my can of Rum and Cola and quickly gulped down my drink. My heartbeat was racing. I knew that it was wrong to want him like I did, but I couldn't help myself.

He walked over to his drink, and I said, "I think someone has had enough. Dinner is ready," and served it up.

We ate dinner and then did the dishes. While both avoided talking about the kiss we continued an earlier conversation about working on rural properties. I said after a bit "Man, am I stuffed! I have to get up early, so good night and sweet dreams."

Jeff mumbled something under his breath about dreams and not being sweet, but I pretended to not hear him and went to bed.

I got up soon after to get a drink, silently looking through Jeff's door as I walked past. I knew Jeff had been frustrated, but I was stunned to see him masturbating in the moonlight.

Jeff went to bed very frustrated, hard and throbbing with want. I could hear him quietly groaning. I watched his hand slowly slide up and down his cock and I watched as his other hand moved up to touch his nipples. Slowly but firmly I watched him stroking his cock, running a finger around the head, attempting to ease the frustration. Watching him like a voyeur turned me on, and I looked on as his hand grasped firmly around his rock hard cock. I listened to him groan and watched as he gently squeezed his balls. Faster and faster his hand moved until suddenly his breath sped up. I heard him release an agonising moan. His cock twitched and his cum spurt out across his chest.

"Arhh. Mmm. Oh fuck," I heard him gasp as he cum. He cleaned himself up but I could see he was still rock hard. I heard him groan again with frustration and annoyance.

I crept back to my bed, where I tossed and turned thinking of him as he lay in his bed. I tried to understand his feelings. Surely he remembered the kiss earlier and how my body felt, imagining what could have happened. He must have thought of my perky tits when sliding his hand up and down his very aroused cock, running a finger around the head. He probably imagined my mouth sucking his hard cock, after I had teased him earlier with the lollies. Perhaps he wondered how I would feel as he slowly pushed his fingers into my pussy testing my wetness, before he pushed his hard cock deep into me. I am sure he had wanted to touch my breasts, squeezing them gently and biting on my nipples, and continue to ram his cock into my pussy. He could have thought of how he would turn me onto my knees and fuck me harder, spanking my ass for all the teasing I had done. I could hear his breathing speed up as he imagined me sitting astride him, riding him as his orgasm built.

I could not get comfortable as my pyjamas kept annoying me so I stripped them off. My mind kept going back to the kiss and my staring Jeff down. I moved my hand down my belly to my pussy. It was wet, swollen and aching. I slipped a finger into my moist crevice, flicking my clit at the same time, as my other hand stroked my chest and came closer to my nipples. My mind conjured images of Jeff's hands on my body, his mouth on my breasts and his tongue swirling around my nipples. I wanted his cock in my mouth to suck and taste it. I wanted to see him as turned on as he had been. I wanted to sit astride him, teasing his cock, not letting it in and then going down on it a little at a time. I wanted him to 'snap' like he did tonight, grab me by my hips, and pull me fully onto him. I wanted to feel his cock fill me, as he fucked me until we had both cum. My breathing had sped up and I bit into the pillow to muffle my screaming. My hips bucked as I came.

I had to reach for my towel to clean up the moisture between my thighs. Sighing as I again tried to settle down, I eventually fell into a fitful sleep, dreaming of my fantasy.

****

A few weeks later I knew we were both heading on a long trip in the same direction, but I believed he was well ahead of me. I was in the back of the last roadhouse for nearly 300 kilometres on an isolated road, when I went to the restrooms to change my jeans for a soft lilac skirt and top set for driving and put my hair back up into its customary ponytail.

I walked out of the darkened restroom almost straight into Jeff's black bike jacket-covered chest. He was wearing a pair of new blue jeans, and held his black and grey striped bike helmet under his right arm. I had this overwhelming desire to kiss him, as I thought 'Oh hell. Geez, he looks bloody hot in that jacket and with those blue jeans!'

We chatted briefly and decided to travel together until we reached Three Ways, where we would go in different directions. Jeff started his big dark blue motorcycle, and I threw my clothes back into my port in the back of my Ute and pulled onto the road behind him. After about 1 ½ hours, we were bored and feeling tired from the distance travelled. We started to play silly games to keep awake. I had Toby Keith at full volume as he sang 'Who's Your Daddy', and I pulled alongside smiling and laughing. I reached for the lolly packet and grabbed a snake, sucking it into my mouth. Jeff saw this and I saw his cock in his jeans go from semi-soft to rock hard in an instant.

"Bitch! She is doing that deliberately," he thought, as he had to focus again on the road in front of him.

I leant out the window to offer him one, and he took it thinking 'If I could, I would give her such a reaming that she'd never want to tease again.' He knew there was a rest stop ahead, and it was protected from the traffic on the road. So he pulled ahead and indicated that I should follow him off the road

I wondered why he was pulling off and slowed down to follow him along the track. Jeff had turned behind a windmill and was completely hidden from the road as I pulled up behind him. There was one lone gum tree beside the windmill; Jeff welcomed its shade as he dismounted under it. As I stepped out I could hear the rods of the windmill clanging rhythmically, and the wind whistling through the Turpentine brush that hid us from the road. The wind was a welcome respite, from the burning midday sun and cooled my glowing skin. I could hear the Wedge tailed eagles and the crows cawing as they settled again onto the freshly killed kangaroo carcass on the road.

"What is up? You down on fuel?" I asked as I jumped out of my vehicle with another lolly snake hanging out of my mouth. Jeff's cock got harder watching my mouth caress the snake while I talked. As I walked up the lolly was swinging in time with my hips. Jeff growled deeply and caught me as I stepped closer, spinning me around between his bike and his body, I gasped as he kissed me.

"Uh-huh," I spluttered as he lifted his head. I babbled, "What about our partners? Our friendship? This is not a smart idea." I tried to struggle and push him away, but he grabbed my hands and held them behind me in one of his hands.

"You think teasing me for the last two months IS?" Jeff snarled, "Fucking hell, you just kept making me horny and laughed while you did it," as he ran his hands up the sides of my breasts, cupping them through my shirt. I felt my nipples tighten and lift towards Jeff, "Seems like you want this too," he grinned.

"Noooo...," I moaned as he rolled my nipples between his fingers, "Stop that Jeff. You know this shouldn't happen. What about..." my voice trailed off as he gently pinched my nipples, then sucked them hard through my soft top.

Jeff started rubbing his jean-covered cock against me "Well too bad, because it is happening. Right here, right now. So shut up and you might enjoy it." He groaned with satisfaction as his hands slipped down to my arse and lifted so his cock pushed at the junction of my thighs. I tried to move away and lifted my hands to his shoulders to push him away. But as his tongue plunged into my mouth, I moaned and my hands went around his neck. My fingers ran through his hair.

While Jeff was rolling my nipples, I fumbled with the front of his bike jacket, undoing it and the long sleeve shirt, gently raking my fingernails over his nipples. His chest was covered in thick hair, and the sun had tanned around his throat and down in a vee where he always left his shirt un-buttoned.

Jeff lifted me again, straddled his bike and settled me across his lap. Seeing my covered nipples in his face, he grabbed sucking and biting, as I gasped, "Mmm. Oh yes."

Jeff pushed his hips upward, making me feel the size of his erection. He grabbed my shirt, pulled it off and removed my bra. He leaned forward and latched onto my nipples, sucking and biting, as I felt the sensations run through me. I was so turned on, I felt my wet pussy tighten, aching for the illicit reaming I knew Jeff was going to give me.

Jeff groaned "Oh hell," and lifted me again, this time heading towards the Ute, he opened the door, and then moved me into the doorway.

As Jeff lifted my skirt, my head cleared briefly "We really shouldn't do this Jeff...."

My words were cut off as he kissed me again, thrusting his tongue into my mouth and duelling with my tongue, as his hands caressed my nipples, turning me on even more with the slight pinching twist he was using. Even as the last sane thought exited my head, I moaned knowing that I had to have this. I leaned forward and nipped his neck, then used my tongue to sooth the sting. I lightly pinched his nipples, watching his face, and lowered my head to lick and suck them. My fingers went to work on his belt and jeans while my head went lower still, and I knelt in front of him.

He pushed his jeans and jocks down to free his erection. A sticky trail of pre cum was left behind as I rubbed it across my lips "Mmmm," I moaned in appreciation. I caught it in my mouth, licking and sucking it deep into my mouth, tasting it, enjoying the saltiness. Even though he'd been riding his bike for half a day, he smelt and tasted clean. I ran my fingers through the thick hair around the base of his cock, and teased his balls with my fingertips. Sliding his cock out I again took him deeply into my mouth.

"Ahh," Jeff groaned. My saliva coated him as I pulled back and looked up into his eyes, I wasted no time having a wicked thought in my head, and slid a finger back along his cock to gently press against his ass. Jeff moaned and pushed harder into my mouth. I sucked him deeply into my mouth and out. Nice long strokes set a good constant pace. I heard his approval as he moaned and held my hair in his hands urging me on. I reach around to cup his firm ass cheeks in each hand. He worked my head back and forth as I dropped a hand to my spread legs, seeking my moist pussy.

My pussy was soaking my knickers and I worked a finger inside, stroking my clit. I felt him begin to tighten, his cock pulsed and filled my mouth with salty cum, and his thrust inside forced some out to dribble down my chin. I swallowed it all, and licked up what was dripping down my chin.

Jeff lifted me up, and I kissed my way up his body, enjoying his shivers as I touched sensitive spots. He kissed me tenderly as he reached for the front of my skirt and knickers. He quickly pulled them off. He then laid me down on the seat and bent over me. He kissed his way down my body, licking my breasts, biting my nipples as he continued down to my tidy bush.

He first blew over my clit, and my body shivered. Then he parted my lips and licked my clit firmly. Slowly he slid a finger into my pussy feeling the muscles hold him snugly. My nipples were tight little buds as his fingers caressed and twisted them--driving me crazy. He heightened my desire as he continued to lick my clit, controlling me with his finger, which he kept thrusting in and out of my pussy. I felt another finger trace lazy circles around the rim of my ass. I felt him gently slip his finger in a little way as he continued to lick and suck my pussy. My pussy and ass muscles tighten in surprise. Then I relaxed and enjoyed the sensations Jeff was making me feel. He gently pushed his finger farther into my ass, I enjoyed the sensations even more when he slipped two fingers into my pussy and slowly lavished my clit with more attention.

I was very close to cumming when I felt something brush against my leg and looked down to see he had another erection. I urged him upwards, his mouth kissing and licking me as he came upwards. I lifted my hips in invitation, yearning to feel him fill me with his hard cock. He inserted the head, teasing me, not putting it in all the way. I mewed my frustration, and tried to pull him closer, but he lifted my arms over my head and held them there while he continued to tease my aching pussy. I desperately wanted him to thrust deep inside me, so I begged him "Please Jeff, fill me with your cock. I want you to fuck me." But he continued to tease me, slowly pushing his cock deeper, but then pulling it out again.

Suddenly he thrust deep inside me, I gasped as he started to pound my tightening pussy, Jeff reached down to my breasts, and he pinched my nipples. I gasped and arched my breast closer towards his hand, enjoying the sensation and seeking more. He was pounding my pussy so hard I was moving up the seat. He grabbed my legs pulling me back towards him. Then he lifted my legs back up, hooking them over his arms and continued reaming my pussy.

12