A Tease Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,271 Followers

"The problem is, the teasing, the flirting, the playing around, they just aren't enough for you anymore, are they, Auntie?" he asked rhetorically as I groaned under his ministrations. "You need more. The problem is, before now, you didn't know there was anything else. The only thing you know is teasing and flirting."

Another pause followed, this one to pinch my nipples firmly, which caused an involuntary groan to slide through my lips.

"Well, Auntie, it just so happens that I not only know what you need, I also know how to give it to you," he continued. Then he released my nipples, grabbed hold of my hips, spun me around and lowered his hands to my jeans. And with a practiced skill that belied his age, he unbuttoned the garment and began lowering the zipper. Then he dropped to one knee and slipped the denim material over my hips and down my legs. And when the jeans finally reached the floor, he looked up at me, cocked his head to the side and waited.

I stood there in a daze, staring into my nephews eyes while he waited for me to obey what I knew to be his unspoken command. Truthfully, I'm not really sure how long I stood there, maybe a few seconds, maybe more. All I really know is that the longer I stood there, the more a deep sense of resignation seemed to settle over me. And when I finally leaned forward, grabbed hold of his shoulders and lifted my right foot from the floor, it was with a feeling of finality. The game was over, and I had been vanquished.

Frankly, I don't really remember lifting my left foot, nor was I all that cognizant of Nathan slipping my panties down my legs. All I know is that when my senses finally did return I was completely naked and Nathan was standing before me, slowly rolling my panties between his fingers.

He brought the panties to his nose, took a deep breath and then slid them into his pocket. Then, as a wry little smile slipped across his lips, he reached around behind me, grabbed a handful of hair and turned me towards the bar and the mirror that occupied the wall behind it.

"Look at yourself, Auntie," he said, "and tell me what you see."

Even though I was fully aware of my condition, before that moment, I was still struggling to hold onto the fantasy that things weren't really as perverted as they seemed, and that once this day was finally behind me it was entirely possible that things would look different than they did at that particular moment. One look in the mirror, however, was all it took to completely shatter that illusion.

What I saw -- me, completely naked, body shaking, and totally submissive to my nephew -- shocked me, totally shattering any last refuges of pride I may have had, leaving me with barely enough control to shake my head and eek out a weak reply.

"I don't know."

Nathan released my hair, took hold of my naked hips and pulled my backside hard against him. Then, with his eyes locked on mine in the mirror, he continued in a very slow, very deliberate voice.

"Well then, let me tell you what I see, Auntie. I see a woman so desperate to reclaim the thrill that used to drive her wild that she's willing to stoop to anything, even to allowing her nephew to strip her naked, then toy with her, tease her, and finger her to orgasm before submitting herself to the humiliation of a spanking and a face fuck. And I see a woman who, instead of taking control of things the next day when she had the chance, again surrenders to her sister's son, this time allowing herself to be stripped naked and humiliated without lifting so much as a finger to stop him."

An animalistic groan slipped from my throat, clearly betraying just how much fuel his words were adding to the lust-crazed fire that was already burning within me. And as I began grinding my ass against my nephew's middle, one simple fact became vividly clear -- the more he degraded me, the more he shamed and humiliated me, the hotter I got. And at that particular moment, I was as hot as I could ever remember being.

"So you see, Auntie, you're not nearly as difficult to read as you think you are. I mean, it was pretty obvious when I saw how that first BDSM scene affected you. But the second one -- you do remember how that one affected you, don't you Auntie?" He paused briefly, a smug smile on his face. Then he slid his hand down my stomach and onto my pussy, causing another spasm to shoot through my body.

"And now, Auntie, it's time for your loving nephew to have a little fun with his new sex toy." And with that he released my pussy, grabbed hold of the back of my neck and pushed me forward, forcing my upper body down to the cool surface of the bar. And then he backed away and began removing his clothes.

Once he was completely naked he eased up behind me and slid his right hand onto my buttocks. He rubbed me gently for a moment, even sliding his left hand onto my back and tracing his fingertips across it as goose bumps began breaking out across my body. Then he withdrew his left hand, slid two fingers of his right hand into my soaking pussy and began stroking them in and out.

The purring noise that had been vibrating in my throat vanished almost instantly, only to be replaced by a hungry moan as I closed my eyes and lowered my head to the top of the bar. But Nathan shook his head, grabbed a handful of hair with his left hand and pulled my head back up.

"I want you to look at yourself!" he said in a hoarse whisper as he continued working his fingers in and out of my pussy. "I want you to see what a real, live slut looks like." And with that he pulled his fingers nearly completely out of my pussy, inserted two more fingers to join the first two, and then slammed his hand home.

"Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!" I screamed out at the sudden intrusion. "Oh my God . . . oh my God!"

I was panting heavily, watching in a daze as my nephew worked me mercilessly, slamming his fingers deep inside me, twisting them, then pulling them out and slamming them home again. And throughout his assault I kept pushing my hungry cunt back to meet his advancing fingers, groaning continuously like the bitch in heat that I was. I was so gone, in fact, that I wasn't even aware that the scream that filled the room as my pussy exploded had come from my own throat.

Despite Nathan's previous instructions, I lowered my head to the bar top and closed my eyes, struggling to regain my composure. But before I'd even come close to achieving that goal my nephew stepped up behind me, placed one hand on my hip and eased the tip of his cock between my wet, hungry lips. I lifted my head to find a sly little grin easing across his face as he slid the head of his phallic up and down my slit.

"Last chance, Auntie," he said softly. "In or out?"

I froze for a moment, realizing that I was being offered my freedom, realizing that, although things could never again be the same between Nathan and me, at least I'd be able to look at myself in the mirror and know that when it came right down to it, I'd somehow found the strength to say no.

But then I looked at my nephew's naked chest as he hovered behind me with the head of his cock still slipping up and down my slit, and I looked at my own naked body bent over the bar helplessly beneath him, and I realized one thing -- I needed this. I needed it more, in fact, than I could ever remember needing anything . . . ever! The line in the sand that separated right from wrong, moral from immoral had not only been crossed, it had been obliterated, and there was absolutely no going back. So, as I struggled to get a calming breath into my lungs, I raised my eyes to my nephew's.

"Fuck me," I gasped in a hungry, throaty voice. And barely a second after the words left my mouth, my nephew rammed his hard, rigid cock deep into my pussy.

"Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!" I screamed, grasping the edge of the bar with all my strength as my nephew began pounding away at me. I tried to keep my head up, tried to keep my eyes focused on Nathan as he stepped up his assault, but it was too much, so I dropped my head to the bar top, closed my eyes and groaned while my nephew had his way with me, pounding his cock into me over and over and over while I lay there helplessly, little more than a wet, hungry pussy splayed out for my young Master's enjoyment.

Needless to say, after everything we'd already been through, neither of us lasted long, with my pussy exploding less than 30 seconds after my head dropped to the bar top, and Nathan's cock blowing its top a few moments later. But even though that first fuck was short in duration, the rush that came as our bodies spasmed and shook in unison was one of the most amazing feelings I've ever experienced, and when the orgasmic shivers finally began to subside I let out one final gasp and melted onto the bar, my body little more than a whimpering mass of sweat.

I lay there for several minutes as my body recovered, making no attempt whatsoever to do anything other than revel in the afterglow of orgasmic bliss. It was the sound of Nathan's voice that finally brought me back to the present.

"Stand up!" he ordered curtly.

Wearily, I pushed myself upwards and turned to look at him. In all honesty I'm not sure what I expected next, but it wasn't him grabbing my arms roughly and pushing me across the room until the backs of my thighs bumped into the side of the pool table.

"Sit down!"

Still somewhat dazed from the fucking I'd just received, it took a second for his order to register. Once it did, I reached behind me, placed my hands on the edge of the table and shimmied my ass up, all without uttering a word. Then I returned my gaze to my nephew's eyes.

"Now, lie back, lift your legs in the air, spread them wide and pull them against your chest," he instructed in a hard, edgy voice.

This time, the hesitation that ensued had nothing to do with the fog that was still circling my brain and everything to do with the nature of the order itself. And as a picture of the position he wanted me in began materializing in my mind -- a position that would utterly destroy whatever lingering shreds of dignity and pride I may have still harbored -- a shiver shot down my spine. Still, no more than five seconds passed before I found myself easing my body into the prescribed position.

I lay there quietly, staring up at my young Master with my head resting on the green felt surface of the table, my legs spread wide and pulled up to my chest. And I couldn't help but feeling more exposed, more demeaned and more humiliated than I'd ever felt before. And yet another quiver shot through my pussy.

For several seconds, Nathan hovered over me, unable to hide the smirk on his face as he reveled in my humiliation. Then he stepped forward and slid two fingers from his right hand into my pussy, easily burying the digits deep inside my still wet cunt.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, squirming atop the table as he worked the fingers around my pussy, swirling them in the sweet mixture of our combined juices.

At that point I wasn't really sure what I was in for next. Another finger fucking? Or maybe a spanking. Or maybe he wanted to toy with me, or tease me, or see just how far he could push me. It wasn't until he eased his fingers out of my pussy and slid them back to my virgin asshole that the light finally came on.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," I gasped. But even with my body going rigid as his index finger began working its way into my dark hole, the thought of trying to stop my young nephew never entered my mind.

In all, it took less than 30 seconds for Nathan's finger, freshly lubricated by the juices of my still wet pussy, to fully bury itself in my ass. Then, even before I had a chance to adjust to the presence of the one finger in my ass, he began withdrawing it, stopping just before the last knuckle popped free to add a second finger to the first and begin the entire process again, slowly working both fingers into me, twisting them, turning them, working them deeper and deeper until, finally, they were both all the way in.

He spent the next two minutes working the fingers this way and that, then pumping them in and out, in and out, in and out, all while I lay splayed out beneath him, writhing helplessly under his ministrations. And then, even as another groan was escaping my throat, he withdrew the fingers, positioned himself directly in front of me and brought his cock-head to the gates of my ass. And then, ever so gently, he began to push.

Despite my previous acceptance of what was to come, I couldn't help the wave of panic that swept over me as the tip of his cock-head began forcing its way inside. Could I handle him? Would it hurt? Oh dear lord, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Maybe if I told Nathan I'd never . . .

But I didn't tell him I'd never taken a man in my ass before, and I didn't plead for his mercy. Instead, I managed a long, deep breath, let it out slowly and tried to relax my body. Then I closed my eyes, bit down on my lower lip and waited.

He started out gentler than I'd expected, even coming to a stop once the head had pierced the ring of my dark hole, giving me time to adjust to the increased fullness in my rectum. Several long seconds passed before I was able to relax enough to open my eyes and look up at him. And it was several seconds after that before he withdrew his cock ever-so-slightly and began to reinsert it. This time I kept my eyes open as he renewed his assault on my ass, keeping them glued directly on his.

He worked his way inside me slowly, gaining a little bit, then surrendering it, then reclaiming the lost ground plus a little bit more. On several occasions he paused, allowing me more time to adjust to his girth, allowing the pain to gradually turn to something closer to, yet not quite the same as pleasure. And through it all I kept my eyes locked on his, maintaining a constant series of short, quick breaths to help me relax.

And then, finally, I felt his loin press up against my buttocks and I knew I'd taken his all.

He grabbed hold of my ankles. "Let go of your legs," he ordered in a firm, controlling voice. When I complied with his command he began easing my legs to the sides, spreading me even more open than I already was.

I lowered my hands to the table, lying quietly with my legs spread wide to the sides and Nathan's cock completely buried in my ass. I looked up at my nephew as he examined me, as he allowed his eyes to wander over my breasts, my tummy, even over my pussy and the cock buried in my asshole just beneath it. Finally, with my lust threatening to engulf me, I rolled my shoulders up from the table, stretched forward and slid my arms around Nathan's waist. And then I pulled him even closer than he already was and began rolling my pelvis.

"Fuck me," I gasped in a hoarse whisper, pushing my ass hard against his cock.

Nathan smiled, then shook his head slowly from side to side. "What's in it for me?" he queried.

"My asshole," I whispered in return.

He laughed then. He actually laughed. "I already have your asshole," he countered, shaking his head. "You'll have to do better than that."

I moaned, released his waist and rolled back to the table as a sultry smile crossed my face. Then I licked my lips seductively, slid the hood of my clit back with my left hand and began stroking my swollen bud with my right. And then I began squirming wantonly beneath him.

"Me," I whispered in a throaty voice. "I'm what's in it for you."

He hesitated a moment, shaking his head slowly. Then he pulled my feet to his chest so the soles were pressing against his pecs, released my ankles and slid his hands to my breasts.

"I'm sorry," he retorted smugly, giving my breasts a firm squeeze. "You'll have to be a bit more specific."

By then, I was beside myself with desperation, as my wanton, guttural groan clearly indicated. I tried desperately to think of what else he could want. After all, I'd already offered him me, what else was there? And what did he mean by 'more specific?'

That's when it hit me -- he wanted it all, he wanted everything! And even as I was struggling to deal with the total submission he required, another chill was shooting down my spine. Still, I managed to steel myself and look him square in the eyes.

"All of me, " I gasped. "Anytime, anywhere, and anyway you want it. Just fuck me. Please." And then I began squirming atop the table and rubbing my ass over his cock like some kind of horny, out of control slut

He tilted his head slightly to the side. "All of you?" he teased, moving his fingers to my nipples and twisting them firmly.

"Yes!" I gasped. "All of me."

"Anytime?" He continued. "Anywhere? And anyway?"

"Yes!" I screamed, now so desperate I'd go along with anything if he'd just fuck me. "Anything you want, anytime, anywhere and anyway you want it. Just fuck me. Please. Just fuck me."

And the next thing I knew, Nathan drew his cock back until it almost popped out of my ass, hesitated, and then slammed it home.

"Aaaarrrggghhhhh!" I screamed as the pleasure/pain tore through my bottom. "Oh, sweet Jesus, help me." Then, even as I was grabbing hold of the hands that were pinching and squeezing my nipples, he drew his manhood out and slammed it home again.

I lay below him in absolute delirium as he began picking up his pace, sliding his cock in and out, in and out, over and over and over again, delivering a strange mixture of pleasure and pain to my previously virgin asshole. Soon I was moaning and groaning beneath him like the lust crazed animal I'd become.

Desperate for release, I shot my hands to my pussy and buried them deep inside my wetness. Less than 30 seconds later, even as my nephew continued his assault on my dark hole, my body exploded in what I can only describe as one big orgasm after another, a monstrous orgasm that seemed to work its way through my body long after Nathan finally blew his seed inside me.

Two or three minutes passed before Nathan finally slid his wilted manhood form my ass and and backed away. I held my position on the green felt surface of the table, my legs now dangling over the table's edge while I allowed my eyes to drink in his exquisitely young, virile body. When I saw him reaching for his underwear, however, I quickly pushed myself to my feet, crossed the short distance that separated us, took the undergarment from his hand and tossed it aside.

Then, without the slightest concern for where my young master's cock had just been, I dropped to my knees, took hold of it and began fondling it back to life. And then I leaned forward and took that gorgeous piece of manhood into my mouth.

* * *

Hey, guys. Nathan again. Well, I gotta say, Aunt Brandie's story pretty much hits the nail on the head. The only thing I'd question is that the way she tells the story, it sounds like she actually had a conscience, and that there was a definite internal struggle going on within her. Well, from where I was sitting -- and I gotta say I did have a pretty good vantage point -- she not only didn't have much conscience, she crumbled like an old, stale cookie. All I had to do was look at her and she damn near fell apart.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. The fact is things played out pretty much like I thought they would. But they didn't end there, not by a long shot.

The first thing people always want to know is whether or not she left Uncle Ted to become my life-long slut. Of course not. What do you think she is, daft? I mean look at it this way. With Uncle Ted, she has everything she could ever wish for --money, status, power, influence, even a husband who encourages her flirting and teasing. From her point of view, the only thing she's lacking in the relationship is a Master. And for that she's got me, ready and willing to lay it to her every opportunity I get.

And truthfully, the way things are work pretty good for me, too. I mean, I still get to live my own life. I even have girl friends my own age that are into the things I'm into. Hell, I even had one of them over for dinner to meet my Aunt and Uncle. Think that dinner wasn't a hoot? Think again.

linkznut
linkznut
1,271 Followers