A Tease Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,275 Followers

And the bonus, whenever I want to change things up a bit, there's Aunt Brandi and her beautiful pussy, ready, willing and eager to fulfill my wildest fantasies at the drop of a hat. No, I like things just the way they are, thank you very much.

Anyway, there've been a few interesting moments since this story was first written. Like the time Auntie was flirting with Uncle Ted in the family room while I was watching TV. Well, you should have seen Uncle Ted squirm, desperately wanting to throw Auntie down on the sofa and rip her clothes off, only he couldn't with me sitting right there. What he didn't know was that while Auntie was teasing him, the back of her skirt had 'inadvertently' slipped over her fanny, putting her sweet, pantiless ass on full display right before my eyes.

And then there was the time . . .

On second thought, maybe I shouldn't say anything more. I mean, who knows, maybe Brandi has it in mind to write another installment to our story.

Well, I guess that about does it for me. Hope you all enjoyed reading the story as much as I liked living it.

Take care.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,275 Followers