A Tease Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
508 Followers

He turned to Hector and asked him the same in Spanish.

"Hell yes!" Came responses in both languages.

Luke started a stream of dirty talk that was quickly bringing Sylvie to the verge of the first orgasm she was ever to have in the company of another person. In this case it would be three others. Kevin, who was busily beating his meat to the sight, Luke, who was pushing buttons she never knew she had, and Hector, who had not only not left the bedroom but stood staring at the sight of the crazy gringos while touching his hardening prick through his work pants.

"You want to get fucked don't you bitch? I'm glad you got yourself started with your little toy because you are going to get about about a mile of dick before we are through with you."

Turning to Hector Luke asked the Mexican, "Te gusta? Elle es my cachando."

"Si senor." And with that Hector unzipped himself.

"What did you say to him?" Kevin asked Luke.

"I just asked him if he liked what he saw and if he knew she was very horny."

"You are very horny aren't you you teasing bitch? Come on my hand like the good little tease you are." Luke said to the squirming Sylvie before increasing the pace of his spanking and finger fucking until she could hold back no more and started to come almost violently, squeezing his fingers with her vaginal walls and even giving a little squirt of girl juice which landed on the carpet.

"Step right up. She is good and warmed up." Luke said to the eager eighteen year old to his left.

Kevin positioned himself behind the redhead and placed the bulbous head of his dick against her entrance.

"No... " Sylvie pleaded. "I might get pregnant."

She was very right to be afraid because she was in her ovulation time. That was why her husband had made love to her the day before and was also why she was especially horny today.

"Good." Luke said to her. He was on his knees near the opening in the window and had reached out a hand to pinch and twist an erect nipple that was too difficult for him to resist. His other hand continued to spank her ass even as Kevin sank his teenage meat deep inside her in one stroke.

"Good." He repeated. "Your husband will be so proud if you get knocked up. He's always bragging at the office about getting a son or two out of his beautiful new wife. We're going to do our best to insure that he gets one started today by filling you with as many swimmers as we can."

Kevin did not hear this exchange as he was working up to a massive come. Within six or eight strokes the teenager was ready to bust a nut and didn't even give any thought to pulling out. The velvety smoothness of this hot cougar was where he needed to spend his seed.

He grunted and then Sylvie could feel his boy jizz splash against her cervix and pussy walls.

That feeling, the nastiness of the entire scenario, and Luke's continuing banter and nipple play gave her another orgasm.

Looking at Hector Luke said to him, "Tu turno."

When Kevin pulled out Hector stepped up and placed the head of his uncut cock at her entrance. He thrust in and began to fuck her in earnest while gripping her hips.

The older man lasted much longer than Kevin had and he obviously wanted to savor the feeling.

"Tan bueno." He said a time or two and then finally grunted in rapture while he held himself deep inside her and had his load of sperm join Kevins.

Sylvie was able to come again when Luke paused from his spanking of her ass to masturbate her erect clit with a slickened finger while Hector was depositing load number two of the day in her box.

While all of this had been going on the window had loosened itself up enough so that Sylvie could have wriggled free if she wanted to but she did not. She pretended to remain trapped even as Luke stood and dropped his pants.

Sylvie turned enough to see Luke naked from the waist down and was able to see that he had a beautiful cock. It was perfectly formed and although not as long as Kevins it was very thick and had a nice mushroom shaped head to it.

He stood behind her and slid deeply into her pre-lubricated channel. He did not mind that he was getting sloppy thirds because he had his eye on another hole where he would certainly be the first today and perhaps the first ever.

After a steady fucking of a few minutes he pulled out and scooped some seeping jizz onto his fingers. He coated her anal opening with the warm cum and then pushed his thumb into that opening and began to fuck her pussy again with his cock while his thumb fucked her ass.

"Oooh..." She moaned.

Sylvie had never experienced this sensation and as Luke suspected she was an anal virgin.

This was probably going to change she thought for she was beyond protesting at this point.

The inner slut within her had been released and she could not muster the energy to even act indignant.

Luke was getting close to his first orgasm and two fingers replaced the thumb that had been in Sylvies ass. He announced his impending orgasm with pride and quickened the double penetration so that Sylvie could come with him.

She did.

Even as he was blasting off inside her she was spasming simultaneously around his prick with her cunt and around his fingers with her anal sphincter.

Kevin was getting hard again watching this hard core fucking but Luke was not yet ready to give up his position behind the sexpot his cock was buried inside.

One of his many talents as a cocksman was his ability to stay hard after coming if given the right level of excitement and Sylvies winking brown eyes was giving him exactly what he needed to stay hard.

He asked Sylvie where she kept her lube and when she started to hem and haw he promised he would go up her ass without any. She relented and told him where it was and Luke asked Kevin to retrieve it from the nightstand she had indicated.

He squirted a decent amount into the crack of her ass and had Kevin work it into her bung with his fingers until it was thoroughly coated and slickened.

"Tight, isn't she?" he asked the teen.

"Very." Was the reply.

"Get ready to fuck her ass after I'm done."

Then to Hector whose cock was hardening again, "Estas lista para joder sure culo?" which was essentially the same in Spanish.

"Si senor, muy listo."

Luke pulled out of her pussy and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her ass.

"Hand me the vibrator would you?" Luke asked Kevin and the teen did.

Luke reached around and pressed the vibrating tip near Sylvies clit and then started working his cock inch by inch up her rear entry. He would pull out after each inch and further coat his cock with lube. Sylvie resisted at first but then gave herself over to the abundance of sensations exploding within her.

Kevin had reached out the window and began twisting and teasing the nipple Luke had neglected. Sylvie found herself pushing back against the stiff intruder in her ass and was able to come from the combined stimulations.

"You like getting fucked don't you honey? You're enjoying the feeling of my cock in your ass you dirty girl."

Luke's assfucking went on for over ten minutes and she came several times until her legs were so shaking she could hardly hold herself up.

Luke was getting close to coming and he told Kevin to get ready to take his place in Sylvies ass when he did. He continued to spank and slap her ass during the anal drilling and then shot off a nice blast deep in her bowels. He admired the hand prints his spanking had left on her ass cheeks as his orgasm subsided.

Luke pulled out with a satisfied plop and Kevin drove into the gaped hole balls deep on the first thrust. Sylvie moaned as the longer dick hit spots deeper within her anal cavity.

"Oooh..." She moaned again.

Luke kept the vibrator working on her clit while both Kevin and Hector had a turn in her ass and their loads joined his.

Eventually they were all spent and Hector was the first to dress.

He said he had to get home soon and the rest of the gate would have to wait for another day, provided he still had a job here.

Luke answered him that he should have nothing to worry about.

Kevin dressed and left before he could wake up and find this was all a dream. He had not only helped break this gorgeous cougars anal sex cherry, he had also broken his own as he had never been up the ass of any of the few girlfriends he had dated to this point.

Luke worked the window the rest of the way up and helped the sexually stunned Sylvie back to the bed where he helped her lay down, stroked and fondled her breasts, and discussed what her new life as a pleaser rather than a teaser was going to be like.

She was fairly purring as he spoke endearingly to her.

Then she slept a very satisfied sleep.

ualmech88
ualmech88
508 Followers
12