A Teaser's Punishment

Story Info
Cock-teasing daugter drives her father too far
792 words
3.46
215.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cck-tzer
cck-tzer
18 Followers

I had just graduated from high school, and was cleaning out my room packing things up preparing for college when I came across a box of old clothes. In that box I found an old bathing suit I had since I was 15. I knew it was a little small but that's how I enjoyed wearing my clothes, especially around my father. After I tried the suit on, and enjoyed the way it fit I stopped by Daddy working in his den to let him know I was going swimming. The way he looked at me let me know just how sexy I looked in the too small suit.

Out at the pool I saw Daddy watching from a window in his den so I made sure to cover every exposed inch of skin with my lotion before diving in, and swimming a few laps. When I got out I reclined on a chaise lounge to enjoy the sun's hot rays. With my eyes closed to the bright sun I began to imagine my boyfriend's hands exploring my body, and I became very aroused. I decided a hot shower with my favorite shower head was in order so I went inside. As I went past Daddy in the den he asked me to come inside. As I stood before him with just a towel around my waist, I could feel his eyes roam freely over my body as we discussed my college plans.

Daddy came out from behind his desk, and I could clearly see the effect I had on him by the bulge in his pants. Then he was standing in front of me, staring down at me, down the top of my suit. I could feel his breath on me, and it made me shiver. He stepped even closer, and I could feel his hardness against me, making me shiver again.

"You look very sexy in that suit pumpkin, " he said as he ran his hands up my arms to rest on my shoulders.

"Thank you Daddy, " I said never looking up.

"But I bet you look even better without it on, " he then said as he pulled the straps of my suit down exposing my perky breasts.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I asked as I tried to turn and leave the room.

"I've been teased far to long by you pumpkin, and now I want to enjoy you, " he said as he grabbed me from behind, and pulled me against him.

"Please Daddy, no, " I protested as I felt his stiffness pressed tightly to my ass, and one of his hands come up to caress my breast as the other held me tight against him.

My fight to escape him was weakening, and he knew it.

"That's it pumpkin let yourself enjoy this, " he whispered into my ear as the hand that was holding me to him ran down between my legs.

"Oh Daddy please, " I began to protest yet again but was overcome by his hand rubbing my pussy.

"M M M M I love a bald pussy pumpkin, " he breathed in my ear as I lost all my fight against him.

"OOOHH DADDY, " I moaned as his hand bought me quickly to orgasm.

"Suck my cock pumpkin, " Daddy said after I recovered from orgasm, and I obediently turned, and dropped to my knees before him.

After freeing his cock he leaned back against his desk, and told me how long he has been fantasizing about me doing this. As I ran my tongue up the length of his cock I looked up into his eyes, smiled then swallowed his cock halfway. He groaned loudly, and I began to slide my tightly suctioned lips up, and down his throbbing shaft.

"That's it pumpkin suck Daddy's cock so good, " he moaned as I let more, and more of his cock slip into my mouth.

I relaxed my throat, closed my eyes, and when his cock slipped into my throat he grabbed my head, and groaned, "Take it all pumpkin. "

Daddy began to fuck my mouth, and I just let him take his pleasure. When I reached up, and began to caress is hairy balls it was all he could take, and he began to shoot his hot, gooey cum down my throat. When his balls were drained I pulled my mouth from his cock, and he pulled me up, hugged me, and apologized for what he had just done. I told him it was ok, and that I enjoyed it as much as he had. We held each other for several minutes before I asked him to take me upstairs and make love to me.

cck-tzer
cck-tzer
18 Followers