A Teasing Temptation

Story Info
A messy kitchen never looked so attractive.
5.1k words
4.36
45.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I opened the door to my car, preparing for my evening commute, I wondered what might've gone on at home today. Mal had worked her butt off pretty much all year and her boss had forced her to use some of her paid time off. Reluctantly, she agreed and every day this week I've come home to find her elbow deep in something new.

Mal's not like most. She needs stimulation at all times. Her job in the IT department gives her plenty of things to think about constantly and soothes the anxiety she gets when there's a lull in activity. Taking time off is torture for her, especially since this time around I couldn't join her. Sentenced to a week at home, she was getting pretty restless and as the week progressed and it had been getting worse. She had cleaned the garage on Monday, landscaped the front yard on Tuesday, deep cleaned the entire house Wednesday, and I was super curious as to what I would find her doing today.

I was near laughter the whole drive home. My poor baby had begged me to stay home today and play hooky. I had gotten out of the shower to find her in our bed on her hands and knees, pleading with me to stay with her. The sight of her skimpy nightie barely covering the things I dream about at night was too much, and this morning when I got to work I made sure to let everyone know I wasn't coming in tomorrow. I figured if I could get Mal to hold out for one more day, than I could spend a long weekend ravishing her.

Of course it was all a surprise. She had no idea I was coming home today with the intentions of not letting her out of my sight for three whole days, so she complained and griped. She had thrown herself over onto the bed in a good old fashioned tantrum and I was doubled over in laughter. The entire morning was pretty much a delicate balance of her trying to seduce me to stay and her outburst of frustration. She stomped off into to the kitchen to get me a cup of coffee while I dressed and after resisting the kisses she peppered along my neck, she drank the entire cup of coffee and gave me the empty mug. Mallory hid my keys, put a pair of her panties in my briefcase, and stained two shirts with her lipstick kisses before I managed to get out of the house. It was a miracle I got to work on time.

Her tyrant of seduction had done its damage though. I had felt like a schmuck all day and was barely able to stay focused. The thought of her lazing around the house unhappy and half naked, waiting for me to come home was almost too much to bear. I was racing home in a nearly delirious state. My sweet little wife was aching for me and I was dying to give in to her temptations.

I had pulled into the driveway and sprang out of my car, almost expecting her to run out and attack me the minute I pulled up. She didn't and that was fine. I was still pretty curious about what nonsense she had gotten herself distracted with while I was gone. I opened the door to our home and the music blaring from the kitchen drew me in like a moth to the flame.

Now, I had been near giddy all day thinking about all the glorious things I could do to her. I had decided to play my cards though and exercised what strength I had to silently creep through the hallway and spy on her. My patience was well rewarded. As I peered past the entry of the kitchen I saw my wife, my sweet little Mal, baking.

Mallory doesn't bake. She's always been fascinated with cooking and recipes, but it is definitely not her gift and everything about the state of that kitchen proved it. It was a mess to say the least. Bowls and pans caked with beige muck were piled high and there seemed to be a flour fog thickening the air. The entire place had befallen under the chaos that is Mal. I didn't know whether to be mad that she'd destroyed the kitchen or amused that she had taken on an activity so obviously far beyond her grasp.

It was then that she popped up. She had been trying to pull something out of the oven and was bent over where I couldn't quite see her, but now she was in full view and I mean full view. Mal was topless. Her hair was up in a frazzled pony tail and her brow was laced with sweat, but her bosom was on full display without a lick of fabric to taint my view. I watched in awe as she jumped into whatever recipe was next. She disappeared for a second and returned with what was probably the only clean bowl left in our kitchen. Singing to whatever music was playing, she went about her business.

I smirked to myself, silently thinking, "D is for delicious" as her breasts wobbled to and fro with her attempts at what seemed to be cupcakes. She waltzed around the kitchen gathering ingredients and throwing them into the bowl, making even more of a mess than what I would think to be possible. She pulled out the hand mixer and the vibrations of the spinning whisks made her chest jiggle in the most exotic way. I had to bite my lip in order to hold back the moans that would surely give away my position.

I stood there for a long while, enjoying the show she was putting on for me. It never ceases to amaze me how intoxicating it can be just watching Mal. I know I've seen all her prized possessions before and one might think I could keep it together having been so well acquainted with them for so long, but no. My lips have touched every inch of her skin on numerous occasions, but the urge to kiss her everywhere never subsides. Even now, those curves that I've had the honor to hold for years still make me arms ache when she's not within them.

I was getting closer to busting in the kitchen the farther along she got with her baking. I watched and kept still for nearly as long as I could. She had already finished the cupcakes and placed them in to the oven. I had lost myself in lust for a moment and upon returning, realized she had moved on to the frosting. This would be good. I could wait until she was done with the frosting and then spread it all over her, giving myself diabetes as I attempted to lick it all off. It was the perfect plan, but things with Mal hardly ever go as planned.

I watched as she reached for a bag of powdered sugar on the top shelf of one of the kitchen cabinets. I groaned when her favorite pair of yoga pants came into view as she rose to her tiptoes in order to reach the bag. And then I burst out laughing as the bag toppled over her head and spilt powdered sugar all over the kitchen. The obnoxiously fine material coated Mal and everything else within three feet, with a white dusting of confectionary.

Shocked by the falling sugar and by my laughter, Mal whipped around to meet my gaze. She was covered in the fine white powder and the sight immediately tore me away from laughter and straight into lust. Yes, she looked silly, but the outline of her breasts, immaculately being covered by the sugar was far too erotic to ignore. She was frozen, still holding the empty bag of sugar as I approached her.

"You're home early," she whispered nervously, sounding as if she was afraid I'd be mad at her.

I groaned, my manhood begging for attention as I took her hips with my hands. I held her at an arm's length and ate her up with my eyes. "It would appear that I'm right on time," I smirked, finally looking up at her face curious as to whether or not I could see her blush from underneath the powdered sugar. "What are you doing, Mal?"

She broke my stare and took in the entirety of her mess as I held her. "Baking," she answered shortly. The innocence of her tone was killing me. This little scenario had me rock hard and I was buying time before I scooped her up and took her to bed for some real fun.

"Topless?" I questioned, looking down at her chest. The sight was unreal. The fine white sugar perfectly coated her breasts and I could make out every delectable little dimple in her areola. Her nipples stood proudly, daring me to taste and I took my time to soak in the view. After all, she was mine now and would remain completely under my control for the next three days.

"I spilt stuff on my shirt," she replied, still with that hint of innocence that made me so hungry.

"And you didn't think to put a new one?" My eyes never left her and I knew by now she was blushing under all that sugar. She was the lamb in the lion's den for sure.

"I tried to but the timer went off." She looked over at the oven as if to convey her dilemma at the time. God, it was cute.

Careful not to get any of the sugar on me, I leaned over and lapped up a streak of sugar across her neck. It was just a little lick, but the contrast of the white sugar and her pale skin beneath it ushered a groan from my lips. "What about after the timer went off?" I asked, my voice soaked with lust, "You didn't think to put a new one on afterwards?"

She hung her head as if I was disapproving of her negligence, "I got distracted."

How she could remain unaware of my intense desire for her was beyond me. I released her from my hands, which were now covered in powdered sugar, and turned the oven off. She remained still, with her head lowered from what she thought to be my anger and waited for her lecture to ensue. Instead, I kicked my shoes off and loosened my tie just enough to take it completely off.

"Oh, Mal," I sighed tracing my fingertip between her breasts and smiling to myself as her nipples hardened even further. "What am I to do with you?"

I watched as her brow scrunched and the edges of her mouth hinted at a smile. She was figuring out exactly what my intentions were. She clasped her hands at her waist and used her arms to press her breasts up and out, making me growl. "Clean me up?" she playfully responded. The excitement danced across her face.

There was no way I was about to resist that offer. I took her by the hips and latched onto her left nipple like my life depending on it. I took my time sucking and licking all the sugar off before I started biting and tugging. Once her nipple was clean, I branched out to the soft, tender flesh surrounding it and tried my best to take the biggest mouthfuls I could. Mal tangled her fingers into my hair and giggled as I nibbled on every inch of flesh her bosom had to offer me. Her right breast received the same treatment and by the time I managed to lift my head up for a kiss, my face was covered in the powdered sugar.

Mal devoured my mouth much like I did her breasts. Her fingers locked behind my neck and she pressed herself against me. I swallowed each of her moans and my hands traced her sides and slid underneath the hem of her yoga pants. I had been dying to get my hands on her all day long and I had full intention to take my sweet time. I kneaded and squeezed her plump ass for a while before pulling away from her kiss.

I couldn't help but give her a sly smile as I slipped my hands out from her pants and walked towards the bedroom. She was not happy with the loss of contact but she followed me, pulling at my shirt and belt the entire way to the bedroom. I led her straight into our bathroom and without so much as a kiss, turned on the water and left her there.

She grabbed me by the arm on my way out. "You're not joining me?" her question fell to floor under the weight of all her need.

I probably shouldn't have been so eager to torture her, but that wasn't going to stop me. It's mean to get her all worked up and then deny her, I know, but the look she gets on her face is just priceless and I'm far too weak to resist. I pulled my arm away from her grasp and gave her the straightest expression I could manage. "You're a mess, kitten. Clean up."

As I walked out the door she threw a towel at my head, cursing my name, "Thomas, you teasing fuck!"

I chuckled all the way to the kitchen, knowing full well the kind of night I was creating. The smile on my face never faded as I cleaned up her mess. I had her right where I wanted her, all hot and bothered, waiting to give me a piece of her mind. I was sure to walk back in the bedroom and find her under the covers wearing the thickest, most uninviting sweats she owns. I happen to like it when she's a little mad. It always made the sex more interesting for us both.

With the last of the dishes clean and the kitchen restored, I made my way back to the bedroom. Sure enough, Mal was a bundled lump under the covers. "All better now, kitten?" I asked, stripping myself of my clothes.

"All better my ass," she griped from underneath the covers. I was not blind to her need, but I prefer earning each and every one of her writhing orgasms beneath me. I love it when she's powerless to my touch, but today I felt like taking it rather than it being given to me. I was in a good position for it now, too. She wasn't planning on giving me anything.

Not even bothering with my boxers, I slipped under the covers and reached out to find her. My hands grazed her shoulder and she jerked away from me. With a growl, I reached for her again, this time grabbing her hips and turning her into me. I pressed her against my form and despite her frustration with me, she molded to me perfectly with our noses nearly touching and her breasts squished against my chest. Henk'oke"Mallory, baby, I thought you wanted to play?" I teased.

She wiggled within my arms, trying to escape the hold I had her in, "Not anymore. You've denied me too many times today already. I'm not about to let you do it again."

"I had to go to work," I answered simply, letting it fuel her fire.

"And what about in the kitchen?" she quipped back. The harshness of her tone was sharp, but it didn't frighten me. She was giving me just enough room to wiggle my way back into her good graces.

I laughed and buried my head in to her shoulder, kissing along her neck. "You were covered in sugar."

"You were supposed to clean it off and you ditched me in the shower instead." She was pouting, clearly frustrated with my teasing.

"Someone had to clean up the mess you left in the kitchen." I was making my way down her neck and onto her collar bone. She lifted her chin giving me access to her sweet skin even though the action in itself was contrary to all her arguments.

Mal huffed as she thought about that one for a bit. She couldn't be very angry with me knowing that I had tackled the mountain of dishes she had left out while she cleaned up. "Well, I would've done that after I showered."

My hand found her ass and it wasn't long before I was exploring her nether regions, slipping my hand beneath the elastic of her sweats, gripping her ass, and playfully stroking her mound. "But now you don't have to. Now both you and the kitchen are clean and I can spend the rest of the night playing with you."

"You're a bad man, Thomas Porter." Her breath hitched as I slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy. The look on her face was more than I could ever put into words. Her eyes clamped shut and she furled her brows, licking her lips while concentrating on the intense pleasure. It didn't take her long to start grinding against my hand, relying on it solely for all her release.

I nipped at her neck and drug my teeth along her flawless skin, ushering a small groan from Mal. My one hand was gently massaging her and the other was clamped across the small of her back, trapping her next to me. This feeling is always incredible. My breathing became labored just watching Mal. There was a heat pooling within my chest and every little circle her hips made trying to extenuate the feeling of my hand at her core, was making me hotter.

"Mallory, do you want me?" I asked, my voice gruff and filled with desire.

"No," she whimpered, a mocking smile playing across her lips. "Fuck off."

I laughed knowing full well that she was just being impossible. So I kissed her on the cheek and pulling my hands from her pants, I rolled over. Her cries of disapproval were hilarious. I had barely finished rolling over before she was pulling me back. "I didn't mean it, you fool. Give me your hand back!" she demanded.

Her hands clawed at my arms, but I locked them across my chest. "Two can play this game," I smirked, pursing my lips and trying my best not to let her begging wear me down.

She released a loud and ugly sigh, falling against my chest and wiggling her fingers within the hair that lay there. "Thomas, dear," she whispered, her breath tickling a little. "Please play with me." Her voice was soft and the single plea made my cock twitch.

She must've felt it. Mal slowly rose up and grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt while kneeling on the bed next to me. She locked her eyes with mine for a moment before pulling it up over her head. Once again, I was trapped in lust faced with her magnificent breasts tempting me. She took one in each hand and squeezed them together, "I'm all clean now, Thomas. See?"

Mal knows how to play my cards just as well as I can play hers. Her display made my mouth go dry. I felt like my stomach fell victim to gravity and was set loose to rattle around within me. If it hadn't been for the thick duvet that Mal insists on using, I would have been sunk already. There would be no way to keep up my arguing if Mal knew how hard I was right now. I stayed silent though, raising an eyebrow to dare her to try harder.

Her pleas were quiet as she leaned over my bare chest to plant sensual little kisses everywhere. "Baby, please?" she said looking up at me, her chin resting on my stomach. Her hand snaked up my chest and found a new home, entangling her fingers within my hair and massaging the back of my neck.

My defenses were crumbling. I found myself mimicking her movements as my own hand caressed her cheek. I stroked her chin with my thumb lovingly just before she caught me completely off guard. She tilted her head down a fraction and took my thumb into her mouth, gently sucking and raking her teeth along the pad of my thumb. That was it for me. Game over.

In a flash, I pulled Mal down against me and kissed her feverishly. All finesse forgotten, she devoured me just as I was doing her. There was far too much pent up energy between us both to afford any sort of tenderness. Our mouths fought together and I could feel her fingers kneading my chest, her breasts pillowed between us, and her hot core grinding against my own. Daring me to take control, Mal bit my bottom lip and playfully tugged before releasing.

She giggled as I flipped her over on her back and latched on to her nipple. While I sucked and nipped at her flesh as she wiggled beneath me. Her hands squeezed at my shoulders and her expertly executed hip ministrations ground my cock against her pussy. The feeling was sensational and I found each one of her whimpers and gasps to be incredibly inspiring.

I sat back, my legs on either side of hers, and commanded, "Turn over."

I'm not the manliest guy out there. Granted, I'm healthy and masculine in all the good ways, but I'm an accountant for crying out loud. I spend my spare time reading and gardening, so the lust filled monster that I get to be in the bedroom is surprising even to me. I blame it all on Mal. It's at instances such as this, where I'm hovering over that amazing ass of hers, that the more grizzly characteristics of mine come out. I just can't help it.

I tore her pajama bottoms off and watched her get comfortable on the bed, very much pleased that she hadn't worn any panties. She lay face down with her tender cheeks bare for my own pleasure. I kneaded them roughly and took my time enjoying the firm, but yielding feeling. Silently urging me for more, she lifted the ass off the bed a couple inches and offered it to me. I couldn't help it. I released a low growl and spanked her right cheek. For a split second her gasps had me afraid that I'd actually hurt her, but she raised her ass even higher immediately after.

"Please, Tom," she begged, "Oh my god, please do it again."

I spanked her over and over again. Each time she rose to meet my strikes and each time I got some horrible pleasure out of watching her sweet little ass turn bright red. Once I began noticing the white hot welts that were forming, I stopped. The spanking was super fun and she had been begging for it, but physically seeing that she was in pain was my stopping point. I flattened my hands against her cheeks and gently started rubbing away what pain I could.

12