A Teasing Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My poor baby," I whispered. She was practically purring as I leaned over and started kissing her back and bottom. "Are you alright, kitten?"

She never answered and when I looked up to see why, Mal was looking back at me over her shoulder. She had that look in her eyes that drove me crazy. Slowly, she turned under me and rose up to meet my mouth. This kiss was slower, but still held just as much passion as the ones before. I had been so distracted with her wonderful mouth that I barely felt her legs moving under me.

As we released, she lay back down. Mal bent her knees against her chest, hiding all her treasures and giving me a sultry smile. "You're not going to deny me this time are you?"

"No," I breathed as I watched her spread her knees and place her feet on either side of my legs. She arched her back and tilted her head to the side a bit, offering me every part of her. My eyes roamed her body possessively and the groan that escaped my lips was involuntary. Her neck lay waiting for my mouth to caress it. Her breasts tempting me to suck, nibble, and squeeze. And most importantly, that bare, beautiful, glistening pussy was waiting for my cock.

She had rendered me incapable of any sort of thought or movement and she knew it. With an evil little smile, she licked her hand and reached down for my cock. My hips jerked forward as if they had a mind of their own the moment her fingers wrapped around me. "Look who's needy now?" she teased.

Her grip became more sure as she started rubbing along the length of my shaft, ushering moans from me. I fell forward, resting my weight on my forearms. My eyes locked with hers and I watched them glass over as she guided me into her. Mal sighed in sweet relief and I buried my face in her shoulder. All I could feel was her velvety walls clutching onto me and I lost myself in those dizzying initial throbs of hers.

"Thomas, dear?" It seemed like Mal was calling out to me even though I was literally connected with her. I could feel her hand around the nape of my neck and her lips tickle against my ear. I fought my way back to reality and was able to lift my head and meet her gaze again. With my complete focus on her, Mal went from innocent and pleading to sinister and sexy. Her voice was a mere whisper that I found to be sexy as hell as she commanded, "Fuck me."

I basically went crazy. I pounded into Mal without any hesitation taking an earnest pleasure in watching her breasts wobble and bounce with each thrust. She raked her rails along my back and cried out my name, hissing as I hit her limit each time. Every tantalizing little tease had caught up with me, from her tempting me on the bed this morning to her exposing herself for me. I was going to have her.

"Oh..My...God," she panted, "Tom, you feel amazing!" She wriggled beneath me with her eyes shut. Every little noise she made had my head reeling. She looked and felt fantastic, and I found myself anticipating her release as much as my own. Her eyes fluttered open after a few minutes as she rolled her hips, changing our rhythm. "I want on top, dearest," she purred up at me.

More than willing to oblige, I flipped over to the other side of the bed and reached for her hips. Once she'd straddled my waist, she took her time and rubbed my cock along her warm, wet slit. The friction was incredible and my head lulled back in the pillow taking in each one of her torturous movements.

"Look at me, Thomas," she whispered, again with that throaty, needy voice of hers. She raised an eyebrow and gave me a sinful smile. "I want you to watch as I use you for my pleasure."

"God, baby please," I moaned as she ever so slowly lowered herself onto me. I watched obediently as she impaled herself repeatedly, each time moaning under her sweet pressure. I can't speak for anyone else, but when she talks dirty like this and does these lusty little things to me, I lose all mental functions. The only thing I could think about at that moment was how much I love this incredible woman.

Her movement increased in speed and I assisted in every way I could, grinding myself into her and tugging at her nipples. She leaned forward resting both her hands on my chest. Each breath she took was short and needy as she rolled and thrust her hips against me. I could feel the beginning of her orgasm as her walls got impossibly tighter around me and her shoulders tensed. All it took was me touching her clit and she came violently around me.

I watched in awe as she quivered and sighed ever so sweetly. Then, using some hidden strength, she leapt up and engulfed my cock in her warmth mouth. The first suck was long and enticing as she lapped up her juices, but she soon focused her attention on my release. I was gasping as I watched her. She sucked hard and fast, and released every now and again to suck one of my balls into her mouth as she pumped me with her fist. As I got closer, my hips started to jerk upwards and she hummed around my cock, eager for my seed.

"Mallory!" I gasped, tangling my finger into her hair, "Oh god, I'm gonna come."

As if it were her cue to try harder, Mal sped up her ministrations and sucked my cock with a determined growl. Even if her talents were not enough, the sight of her sweet lips wrapped around my member while her ass is in the air and her breasts were heaving about, would've made up the difference. It wasn't long before my cream was coating the inside of her throat while she milked me dry.

Once I was spent, she crawled back up the bed kissing every inch of me as she went. I was now thoroughly exhausted and my eyes took the first steps towards slumber, refusing to open. I could feel Mal pull the covers up around us and wiggle her way into the most comfortable position beside me. She kissed my chest and hummed in contentment.

"Thank you, Thomas," she purred. "Thank you for playing with me. I can't say that I won't need you again tomorrow, but you were very excellent tonight." She giggled a bit and nuzzled into my chest.

I chuckled and squeezed her tighter, kissing her forehead, "You better need me tomorrow. I took the day off." Her squeal forced my eyes open and I looked down to see the most beautiful creature ever, starting up at me as if I'd bought her the world.

"Tom," her voice was thick with sentiment and she kissed me sweetly on the lips. "I love you so much, baby."

I returned her kiss with ease as the thought of how wonderful she was flooded my mind. Cradling her in my arms, we settled down for the night. "I love you, too, Mal."

+++++

Thanks for reading everyone! Mal and Tom are some of my favorite characters to write about and if you like this story, make sure to check out some of my others as they make up a lot of my writings. As always, feedback and comments are extremely welcome. Thanks again!

12