A Techies Wonderland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,358 Followers

"Uh Yeah." I answered, shaking my head and staring at her. "You could be on stage doing a pole dance." I said.

"Really?" She asked, dancing her way over to me and dropping her hands down to reach out and grab my cock through my pants. "Oh Yeah. I guess so. You are soooooo fat and hard."

"Uh A bit." I said, reaching for her hands and trying to pull them away.

"Ohhhhh You don't want me to play with that big fat hard cock?" She asked with a pout. "You know I don't think I've ever had a man tell me no. You are telling me no, aren't you?"

"Well...Damn. I just don't want to...You know."

She grabbed my cock again and stepped even closer, her dress clad tits barely brushing against my chest as she slowly unzipped my pants. "You don't want to....you know? Are you blushing? Amanda says you have an amazing cock. From her that's pretty high praise. How about letting me see it and....you know." She said in a deep sultry voice, wrinkling her nose and grinning each time she sad 'you know'.

"Geez." I groaned, looking at the ceiling as she slowly slid down my body and squatted in front of me. I looked down as she undid my pants the rest of the way, her knees splayed wide, pushing up the dress and exposing her shaved pussy.

"That is a sweet looking cock." She whispered as she pulled my boxers down to my knees, my cock sticking out at her and bobbing with my pounding heart. She wrapped one hand around it and then slowly enveloped it with her mouth, her tongue swirling around and around it as she slowly pushed it deeper and deeper, finally pushing my engorged head into her throat, and then continuing to push until her nose touched my brown curls.

"Ohhhhh shit." I groaned as she pulled back and started sliding her lips and hand up and down my shaft. I closed my eyes and got lost in the tingling sensations that she was sending up and down my whole body.

"I know just what you need." She said, pulling her mouth from my cock and standing up. She pushed her dress down over her tits and wiggled it down until it slipped to the floor and she could step out of it. She squatted back down in front of me and untied my shoes, making me lift each foot to pull off my shoes and pants, leaving me in just my socks and shirt. As she stood back up she ran her hands up the outside of my legs, over my hips and up my sides, catching my polo shirt with her wrists and pushing it up my body. "Arms up lover." She whispered, pushing my shirt higher until she could slide it up my arms and over my head. "Now, come with me." She said, sliding her hands back down my now lowered arms to catch my hands in hers. She pulled me back to the long leather bench and sat down, quickly swiveling herself around to lie on the bench like a bed. "Come on. You can straddle me, I don't bite." She said with a grin.

I gave a little shrug and climbed onto the bench, letting her guide me to where she wanted with her hands on my waist. When she finally had me settled over her chest, my cock laying in the deep crevasse between her huge tits, she let go of me and squeezed her tits together, wrapping them around my rock hard shaft.

"I'm sure you know what to do with this." She said with a grin.

"I think I do." I answered, reaching out for both nipples and gently pinching them between my fingers and thumb while I started to slowly stroke myself in and out of the soft cavern of flesh. She arched her back so that my balls rubbed back and forth across her stomach with each stroke and each time my head protruded from her tits she could engulf it with her hot mouth.

"Damn." I groaned loudly. "Not in a million years would I have thought I'd ever have a chance to titty fuck a porn star, let alone you."

"Glad....You're...Enjoying...It." She said between strokes of my cock stuffing into her mouth.

"Oh yeah." I answered breathlessly as I continued to stroke in and out of the soft cavern, feeling her pressed around me and staring down at her sexy tits as I tugged and pulled at her nipples.

"So I gotta ask. Do women enjoy this as much as guys do?" I asked with a groan of pleasure.

"It's fun...But not...as good...as getting...it in...the pussy...or ass!" She answered, working to keep her mouth wrapping around my head with each stroke. "But...what...you're doing...with my...nipples...is getting...me so...fucking...turned on!"

"I can tell you, I'm more than a little turned on myself."

She reached up to my hips, letting go of her tits to push me away slightly.

"How about something a little more serious. My absolute favorite position is riding a guy with my big tits swinging in his face. Are you up for that?"

"Right now I'm up for anything you want." I groaned, my hard cock sticking up between her tits, a little trickle of pre-cum drooling out the tip.

"Good." She said pushing me back. I swung off of her while she sat up and then I sat down, quickly lying back on the bench. She crawled up my body on her hands and knees, her nipples dragging along my body as she intentionally rocked herself side to side to swing her massive mammaries. When they came within reach I quickly grabbed as much as I could get of them and aimed them at my mouth, sucking one of her rock hard nipples into my mouth while using my thumb and forefinger to twist and squeeze the other nipple.

"Oh shit yes." She moaned as I swirled my tongue around and around her nipple, teasing it and her huge areola. "You do know how to treat a tit, don't you?"

"From you that's high praise." I said as I switched to the other tit.

"You'd be surprised. The goal of a sex film is to look like you're doing a good job without actually making your partner climax. You on the other hand are doing a really good job of trying to make me climax!" She moaned softly. "How about letting me return the favor?" I felt her hand slide down my body until she had my cock in her hand, pushing it up and rubbing the tip up and down her wet pussy. "Right there." She cooed softly as she pushed back, slowly sinking my cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh." I moaned around her tit, vibrating her nipple as the sensations of her hot pussy caressing my cock. She slowly rocked herself to and fro, riding her pussy up and down the length of my cock without pulling her tits from my grasp and busy mouth.

"You know. Most times when I'm doing a movie I fake climaxing so many times. It's going to be nice to climax with a guy for real for a change." She moaned softly as she continued stroking herself along my shaft, her strokes getting a bit harder as she bounced her round ass off my thighs, making her tits wiggle in my hands. "Mmmmm. Amanda was right. You do know how to make a girl feel good!"

"Uh. Didn't know she talked about it." I said as I paused to switch sides again.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth and gave it a little tweak with my teeth. "Yeah. After spending the night with her she couldn't wait to tell me how good the sex was. She said it was the best she'd had in a long time." She answered breathlessly, followed by a long slow moan. "Now I know why."

The intensity of my own arousal was growing incredibly quickly as well, and without thinking about it I pulled my feet up, pushing my knees in the air so I could help stroke in time with her, smacking my hips harder into her ass and driving my cock into her until her clit smashed against the base of my shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh shit. Cum for me honey. Fill me with your fuck juice! Ohhhhh god yes. Gonna cum!" She squealed loudly. "UH FUCK!" she cried suddenly, her body jerking and twitching convulsively over me. I kept stroking quickly, slamming my cock up into her while her climax tried to squeeze and milk my cock. Her tits wiggled and shook in my hands as I slapped into her ass, our bodies making a loud smack with each stroke.

"UHHHHH!" I groaned, letting her tit slip from my mouth as my body went rigid and then jerked, pushing my cock and the first gush of cum up into her.

"YES YES!" she squealed in pleasure. "FUCK YES!"

"Oh shit!" I grunted as my body continued to buck several more times, finally dissolving into erratic twitches as she sat her weight back down on my thighs and I straightened my legs, panting for breath.

"You know. I think that's the first time in a long long time I didn't fake one. I almost forgot how much fun it can be to really fuck a guy." She said with a huge smile as she looked down on me. "And to think I still have two more dresses to try on. I wonder if you can get a hard on again watching me try 'em on."

"I don't know. But we can sure find out." I answered her, still trying to catch my breath.

"I like that. I'll be sure to tell Amanda that you're willing to go out of your way to fulfill all her customer's needs!" She said with a giggle.

"Yeah, well some methods are a bit more pleasant than others. I have a serious question though. Do you sometimes get tired of all the sex?"

She sat on me and looked thoughtful for several minutes. "Here is what I would tell you. Have sex when you want to and when it is fun. Don't have it because it's expected or even demanded, and it should never get old. It's only when you have to put out when you don't want to that it gets old." She said quietly. "I guess that's why my husband and I don't fuck any more. He's directed all my movies but he also samples all the talent now, so there isn't much of a spark there anymore between us."

"I'm sorry." I said honestly. "I kind of forgot that it was misses not miss."

"Oh you don't have be sorry. As far as good sex, this is the best I've had in years. Yeah there are bigger cocks, longer, fatter, whatever. You may not be the top two percent in size, but you're definitely well up in the top half. But more importantly, you enjoy what you're doing and trying to make me feel, hell, any woman that you fuck I suppose. It's refreshing and most women would go gaga to have a man treat their body like you do. It's easy to see you're not just a wham bam fuck and I'm done guy. You spent more energy on pleasing my body than you did your own. THAT's what makes you one fucking great lover."

"Um...Okay." I answered, my cheeks a bit flushed at the rather long winded compliment.

"Look at you blushing. You really are a sweetie. If I wasn't married I might even be tempted to ask you out and see what you could do with a whole night to play."

"Get very worn out trying to satisfy you I imagine." I answered quietly. "So do you have two more dresses to try on?"

"I do! And the last one you're really going to enjoy!" She said pushing herself up off my chest and climbing up from the bench. "Look at me, cum leaking down my leg. Wonder how long it's been since that happened?"

"Don't you get a lot in you?" I asked as I sat up and swiveled around to sit on the bench.

"Not much. My husband prefers that they shoot all over so the viewer can see it. It's been years since a guy really put a load in me." she said, using her panties as a rag to wipe the trickle of cum from her leg and stocking. "I might just have to go use Amanda's shower at this rate."

"I'm sure Amanda wouldn't mind." I answered.

"She might if I do what I want and invite you in with me."

"She might." I agreed with a chuckle. "So. Dresses?"

"Oh yeah." She said with a grin, lifting a foot and setting it on the bench next to me. "Wanna take these off first?"

"Sure." I said with a shrug, reaching up to the thigh in front of me and slowly rolling the stocking down her leg, my fingers stroking her leg over and over as I worked the stocking down to her foot and then off.

"Mmmmmm such nice hands." She cooed as she switched legs and planted her left foot in between my legs, her toes ticking my balls as I began to stroke her stocking down her leg. "I can tell you're enjoying that."

"I am actually." I answered, stroking my hand up the back of her calf after pulling the stocking from her foot.

"So am I." She said softly, leaning in a bit farther to allow me to stroke my fingers up the back of her thigh and then back down the inside, my fingers gently dimpling her creamy soft skin. "Ohhhhhh. Damn!" she said with a shudder. "You keep that up and I'm not going to even try on those other dresses. I'll just attack you right here!"

"Well, we better get them tried on then." I said as I pulled my hands away.

I sat and watched as she tried on a very modest dress, or at least modest for what I would expect her to wear. The black satin material hugged her curves from where it looped over her shoulders, down the deep V between her large soft breasts and then down over her ass almost to her knee. She made several turns between the mirrors to examine the lay of the dress, hefting her breasts to see how it would look when she actually had a bra on. Satisfied, she had me unzip her and slipped out of the black dress, replacing it on the hanger and then the rack.

"Now, this one I'm going to make you turn your back for. I'd like it to be a bit of a surprise!" She said cheerfully.

"If you insist." I said, getting up and stepping to the end of the bench and sitting down facing away from her.

"Oh good." She said as the hangers clinked. I could hear the rustling of cloth for several minutes before I heard the clip-clop of her heels as she walked toward the mirrored stage. "Oh this is perfect." I heard her say. "You can look now!"

I got up and turned to look down the length of the bench and was shocked at the sight. She stood on the stage, the six mirrors reflecting all different angles of her and the ankle length powder blue gown she wore that covered her from the ruffled neckline all the way to a delicate looking lace hem that brushed her ankles as she stood in her black high heels. She slowly turned for me, the material appearing to be multiple layers of some kind of sheer mesh that seemed to align for brief moments, exposing the briefest glimpses of her profile, but not enough to make out any detail. The effect was extremely stunning. The gown appeared to be secured down the front from her neck to her waist with delicate little white bows that stood out in stark contrast from the powder blue.

She stepped down off the stage, her leg, from her thigh down to her high heel, exposed between the gaping front of the gown, that sexy exposed leg encased in a powder blue thigh high stocking that seemed to perfectly match the gown. Only a small bit of creamy thigh showed between the stockings ruffled top before disappearing under the gown. The view of her leg was ever so short as she stepped down off the stage with her other leg, letting the gown close back around her again.

Her face broke into a huge toothy smile as she slowly walked toward me, each leg sticking out of the gown briefly as she stepped one foot across the other, swinging her hips and making the dress swish and sway, periodically exposing the sexy profile of her legs.

"Damn." I muttered as she grew closer step by sexy step.

"You like?" She said as she stepped right up to me and slipped her hands round my neck. She leaned her face toward mine and gently pressed her lips to mine sucking my lower lip and using her soft lips to tug it gently. "Now how about pulling all those little ties?" She whispered.

"Oh these?" I asked, reaching up and tugging on one of the little white bows.

"Uh huh. But you can't use your hands." She whispered with a wink.

"I see." I answered, squatting down so my face was even with her waist, and reached out to tug the little bow with my teeth, pulling until the little strings had separated and were free of each other. The slit up the front of the sexy gown separated a little more as I let go of the sting I had and moved up to the next higher satiny bow. I again tugged on the bow and gently pulled, pulling the gap apart a bit more and exposing sexy powder blue lace encasing her body. I continued to work my way up her body, pulling the bows that held the gown snugly across her huge tits, to reveal that they too were encased in lace, her nipples and areola peaking through the tiny gaps of the delicate lace pattern.

"Hmmmmmm. I like this." She murmured as I worked my way up to the last bow holding the gown together, tied snuggly around her neck. I felt her hand grasp my already hard cock as I kissed her neck under her chin before using my lips to gather the last satin string and tug it. "Mmmmm yesssss." She hissed softly as I let my hands slide up her arms to her shoulders and gently push the gown off. She let go of my cock and wiggled her arms slightly allowing the sleeves to slide the rest of the way off her arms and hands. With her hands free, she reached back for my cock with both hands and gently stroked it.

"Now what?" I asked quietly, reaching my face to hers and gently kissing her cheek.

"This is a very special outfit. Now you have to find the secret to getting the part out that you want out." She whispered.

"And what if I want more than one part out?"

"In that case, you can take off as much as you want." She breathed heavily as I kissed her neck softly. "You can take me any way you want, as much as you want." She whispered as I kissed down her neck a bit lower, working my way around to the tops of her huge tits, their creamy white skin exposed above the top of the strapless bra type top encasing them. "God damn you know how to turn a woman on."

"Glad you approve." I whispered back between soft kisses. I slowly worked my kisses back and forth across her chest while my hands gently stroked up and down her body, searching for clasps or zippers on the back, neither of which I was finding. I slid my hands around her sides, running my hands up and down her body, causing her to wiggle a little and giggle.

"That tickles." She whispered breathlessly. "But I like it."

I smiled to myself and then continued kissing while my hands explored up the front of her outfit. I finally had to pull my face away from her huge chest to look at her outfit and really examine it. "Ahhhhh I see it." I said with a smile. Reaching up to the tiny bow at the junction of the two cups holding her big tits in. I untied the bow and then let my fingers slide down to her waist where there was a single loop of satin ribbon. I gently tugged the ribbon and like a tiny snake wiggling back and forth, the ribbon unthreaded itself from the series of tiny satin loops up the front, crisscrossing like shoe laces. As I pulled the ribbon the ends disappeared from loop after loop, allowing the blue lace to separate inch by inch, exposing more and more of her cleavage until the last of the ribbon pulled from the loops near her belly button and the lace separated and fell from her body.

Her huge tits drooped down, hanging over another wrap of blue lace that tucked right up under both breasts and extended down to her flared out hips. "Now this is going to take a bit more examination." I said with a grin, looking at the lace panties that seemed to disappear up under the lace around her waist.

"Here, let me help you get a better look." She said huskily, turning to face the bench and bending over, her legs straight and separated slightly. Her lace covered pussy pushed out from between her legs, her lips peaking at me from between the gaps in the lace. I had expected to find a snap crotch, but was surprised to not find that at all. The only thing I could find were two small bows, one on each hip, that I had thought were decorative. I reached for each bow and gently tugged, untying the bow and like the front of her bra, pulled the satin ribbon from a series of loops that let her lace panties separate much like a string bikini bottom.

"Much better." She said, wiggling her ass slowly side to side. "Now what would a man with a hard dick do if he saw me standing like this?"

"He's probably do this." I said, stepping up behind her and pressing my engorged mushroom head against her wet lips.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,358 Followers