A Techies Wonderland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Don't forget to ride his cock!" Misty said as she looked down at me. "So Christopher. How do you like this view?"

I had to admit, this was some view. I had Donna riding up and down my shaft, her tits bouncing and swaying as she did, and I had Misty leaning over me with her tits hanging down toward me, swaying and swinging like pendulums as Donna's face bounced into her ass. Misty gave me a sexy little grin and reached for my hands, pulling them up to her tits. "If this doesn't make you cum again then I'll have to give up."

"I don't think you'll have to give up." I grunted, knowing full well from the sensations that my overused cock was going to perform one more time.

"Good. Just look at these sexy tits. Watch them. Feel that tight pussy sliding up and down your shaft, trying to milk you. Does she feel good? Can you see her licking my wet pussy and sucking your cum from my hot twat? Ohhhh I see that look on your face. You didn't think about that did you? Yeah, she's licking your cum from me, her tongue digging into my pussy and tasting your salty cum oozing out of me?

"Ohhhhh shit." I groaned loudly, my cock swelling inside her.

"That's it. I can see that look on your face. You're going to cum. Let it happen. Just look at these fantastic tits swinging around and feel her hot tight pussy stroking up and down your shaft. Just think of how her tongue is licking your cum from my pussy as it oozes out to trickle down across my clit and drip down from my pussy. Mmmmmm. She has such a soft tongue, stroking up and down my sopping wet cum filled pussy, flicking my clit and making even more cum for her to lick. Do you want to see me come on her face? Do you want me to squirt all over her face and chest?"

"Awwwww fuck!" I grunted as my body jerked, spewing a shot of cum up into Donna. I heard her cry in surprise as she pulled her face from Misty's pussy.

"Uh uh. Finish me!" Misty cried, one of her hands flashing to her pussy and frantically stroking her clit. I watched her face screw up as my own body bucked, sending several more shots of cum into Donna's pussy. "YES YES!" Misty screamed as her body shuddered and then bucked, her pussy spewing a gush of juices out onto Donna's face and chest. Like a little geyser, Misty's pussy erupted again, spraying Donna with even more of her juices, Donna's whole chest dripping with cum as she bounced wildly on my cock, her tits flying crazily as she leaned back, her hands on my legs, her pussy gliding up and down my shaft at breakneck speed.

Misty turned around and knelt down next to me, reaching a hand out for Donna's pussy and stroking her clit back and forth as fast as she could make her fingers move.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT!" Donna screamed at the top of her lungs as her body suddenly dissolved into jerks and tremors as her orgasm hit her hard. I could feel her pussy clenching around me, trying to squeeze my cock and force any juices left in it into her pussy. "OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed as Misty continued to stroke her clit, slowing her motions a little and then finally stopping all together. The three of us sat and lie there, panting for breath for several long seconds.

"Well. I thought you weren't going to be able to cum again." Misty said with a grin as she looked down at me. "Seems you had more in you than you knew."

"Would seem so." I answered between gasps for air.

"Come on you two. We need a shower and I don't want to miss my plane."

Misty stood up and held her hands out to Donna, who she then helped up off of me. Donna walked unsteadily over to the shower and stood under it, leaning against the wall, her chest still heaving as she watched Misty pull me up and wrap her arms around me.

"Thank you." She whispered before giving me a long sensual wet kiss. She broke the kiss and looped an arm around my waist to guide me to the shower Donna was under. "Okay time to get clean. Any hands anywhere." She said, squeezing the remainder of the bottle of soap around the three of us.

We spent the next few minutes rubbing the soap into and off our bodies, my hands stroking up and around tits, backs, asses and pussies, even taking a few moments to slip a finger into both of their pussies at the same time.

"Seems like you're having fun with this!" Misty said as she reached for the water. "But I do have to go," she said looking out of the doorway at the clock on the far wall of the workout room. "My plane leaves in less than two and a half hours."

"Yeah, we don't want you to miss that." I answered, reaching out to shut off the water. Misty pulled away and walked around, turning the other two spray heads off before coming back to take my hand.

"Donna, it's been a pleasure. I hope we get to meet again." She said as she leaned forward and gave her a big hug.

"Thanks Misty. I'm glad I did get to meet you." Donna said as Misty broke the hug and tugged my hand.

"Come on Christopher, we need to dress." Misty said as she pulled me along. She picked up two towels, handing me one and then carrying the other herself as she led me naked out of the workout room and back down to the dress room. "You know. This has been really nice. I want to thank you." She said as she dried off. "The only problem is that I'm going to have to have Amanda make me a new outfit."

"Yeah I was going to ask about that blue one. Was that for a movie or something?" I asked as I picked up my boxers and pulled them on.

"No, actually that was for my anniversary, but I think I enjoyed sharing it with you a lot more. But I might use it for a movie. If I do you'll know whose cock I'm thinking of!" She said with a grin as she stepped into her jeans and started pulling them up, wiggling her ass at me.

"Geez. I didn't mean to mess up an anniversary present."

"Oh it's alright. He probably wouldn't have paid any attention anyway." She said as she clipped the bra around her body and started twisting it around. "Last look!" She said with a grin holding the cups of her bra below her tits until I turned and looked.

"Sweet." I said simply as I watched her cover them up for the last time. "Never thought I'd see those in person."

"Well, with any luck, you will again." She said, still smiling at me. She gave me a little wink and added, "Next time I'll give you some advanced warning so that you can save up some energy for me."

"Yeah, I might need to do that." I answered her.

We finally finished dressing and collected her dresses, slipping them into a plastic garment bag with the company logo on them. "Unfortunately, I think I'm ready to go." She said with a little pout.

"Well, we don't want you to miss your plane." I told her as I took her by the hand and led her back toward the front offices.

"If I did I bet you'd put me up for the night!" She said with a grin.

"Yeah, but I'd be way too worn out to do you much good tonight."

"Ohhhh I bet I could find a way to entice you to go around one more time. She said, bumping her hip against mine as we walked past my office and toward the front door. She stopped in front of Celia's desk, turned to me and gave me a long wet kiss. "Mmmmm . Yummy! Don't be a stranger Christopher." She said quietly.

"I'll try not to be." I answered equally quietly as she stepped away. I watched her go out the front door and then turned to head back to my office.

"Should I call you yummy or Christopher?" Celia asked quietly as I walked away. I turned my head and glared at her as I made the corner and headed to my office door. I stepped into my office and plopped tiredly into my chair.

"Geez what a day." I said quietly to myself as I pulled my chair into my desk and wiggled my mouse to see if I could remember where I left off. To my surprise the security camera in the workout room was displayed full screen on my monitor, the camera panned over to look into the shower room where the young lady who had joined us in the shower, still there, squatting under the water of one of the showers, her fingers diving in and out of her pussy.

"Celia!" I practically shouted.

"Yes Christopher?" She called from her desk.

"Come in here please." I shouted back.

I waited several seconds before I heard her high heels clip clopping on the tile floor outside my office door. She stepped part way in and leaned against the doorframe, crossing her arms just under her breasts in the beige blouse. "Yes Yummy Christopher?"

"Just Chris." I said, somewhat annoyed by both her comment and tone.

"I think you should use Christopher. It's much sexier than Chris anyway." She said with an impish grin. "Unless you just prefer Yummy."

"I didn't call you in to debate my name. Why is it my monitor is focused on the shower room in the gym?"

"Oh. I don't know. Maybe you left it there?"

"No. I didn't leave it there. I left it on a program I was working on. Who do you suppose was in my office playing with the cameras?"

"You think I did it?"

"Yeah, I think you were spying on Misty and me." I answered. "And for that matter, how did that young lady find out Misty was here and that we were in the shower?"

"Ohhh maybe she just showed up?"

"Um....no."

"Why do you think I called her?" She said defensively.

"So someone did call her? Just who would have done that?"

"Well. Maybe Pat did?"

"Now how would Pat even know Misty was here, let alone.....Celia? Who was in here watching with you?"

"Ummmm....No one?"

"Celia!" I said angrily.

"Well. You can't blame us can you? I mean we all know you like tits and well...she was going to have to get naked to try on the dresses. We just didn't expect anywhere near the show we got."

"We all? You mean everyone!?" I squeaked. "And just who invited them in here to do that?"

"Well....Maybe I did." She answered meekly.

"Maybe you did? Is there no privacy around here?"

"Well. Come on. You're the first guy we've had work here and well... you're pretty sexy for an older guy. Besides...It was really fucking hot to watch you!"

"You know, if you were my kid I'd turn you over my knee and wail the tar out of you!" I said angrily.

"You wouldn't dare!" She said defiantly. "Amanda wouldn't ever let you!"

"Amanda's not here!" I said getting up from my seat and stepping around my desk.

"Now hold on Chris. Let's not do anything rash here!" She said, holding her hands up defensively and backing herself into the hallway.

"Oh, now it's Chris again? What happened to Christopher?" I asked as I stepped out into the hallway after her.

"No. You wouldn't!" She said backing away until her back was pressed against the far wall of the hallway.

"Oh, Yeah I would. And I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it!" I said as I walked slowly toward her. "How in the hell you thought that inviting all the ladies here to watch what I thought was private...well, I just don't understand. How would you feel being put on display? How would you feel finding out that what you thought was private sex was being televised to people you were going to have to work with? Just how much did you ladies watch?"

"All of it." She whispered so quietly I could barely hear her.

"All of it? ALL OF IT?" I asked angrily. "Did you sell popcorn too or maybe have a little finger fucking session while you watched?"

"Well, maybe a little." She said, pressing back a little tighter to the wall.

"You sat in my office, watching me on the cameras, fingering yourself? I hope you all had a good orgasm!" I snapped, angry that not only had my office been used to watch, but it had been used as a little sex parlor. "I should take every last one of you over my knee!"

"DON'T! Don't. It was my fault. I thought it would be fun, kind of like watching you and Amanda. But I guess it got out of hand."

"Ok. I'll accept that it's your fault. So what do I do with you, huh? How do I make you understand how violated I feel right now?"

"I don't know Chris." She whispered.

"Well. I sure as hell know how to start!" I said, reaching out and grabbing her wrist. I pulled her toward the front door and her desk, pushing her roughly in front of the large glass window and door that her desk sat looking at. "Strip!" I said sharply.

"Strip? Here?" She asked, looking at the window and few people walking down the street only fifty or so feet across the parking lot from the front windows.

"Here, now!" I demanded.

"Ok." She whispered, slowly moving her hands to her blouse.

"Ok? Just ok? What happened to your fascination with my name?"

"Ok Chris." She said meekly as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Christopher! From now on I think you should call me Christopher since you like it so much!" I snapped.

"Yes Christopher." She said meekly.

"Come on. Let's get with it. You didn't have any trouble getting naked in front of all the ladies, so what's the hold up?"

"Nothing." She said, as she quickly added her lacy bra to where the shirt had dropped on the desk. She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and let it slide down her legs, stepping out of it and bending over to pick it up. She put the skirt on the desk and then slid the tiny white panties down her legs, stepping out of them. As she dropped them on the pile of clothes it was obvious that the crotch was sopping wet.

"NO. Leave those...and the shoes." I said as she started to slide the thigh high stockings down her legs. I waited while she pulled the stocking back up in place and then reached over for the pile of clothes. "You won't need these the rest of the day." I said as I pushed them off the desk into the small rectangular trash can. "Now bend over the desk."

"What?"

"Bend over the desk, unless you'd prefer to do this in the parking lot bent over the hood of a car." I said with a completely serious look on my face.

She looked at me for several moments and then took the final step toward the desk and bent over it, resting her elbows on it to support her weight.

I stepped over behind her and pushed my hip into her bare ass, pushing her thighs against the edge of the desk top. "All the way down. I want your tits on the top."

"Yes Christopher." She answered meekly, reaching out her arms and lowering her breasts to the cold table top.

"Now. Why would you want to watch me having sex with someone else? That's twice you've done that." I asked as I reared my hand back. As soon as I finished my statement I brought my hand down sharply against her bare cheek, a loud smack resounding through the foyer and hallway.

"OUCH!" She cried sharply, her hands flying back to cover her bare ass.

"Hands in front of you! Now Ouch was not the answer I was looking for. Why would you want to watch me have sex with someone?" I asked before landing another hard slap on her other cheek, raising an identical red handprint.

"It makes me cum." She cried loudly.

"Really? And that means you just have to invite the other ladies to watch too? Does it get them off too?" I asked before landing another loud smack on her ass.

"Ohhhhhh. No! I like to play with women too!" She cried, her eyes growing red from the punishment her behind was taking. "But only sometimes!"

"So tell me, what else do you get off to that you haven't told me?" I asked before landing a fourth hard slap to her ass.

"Ahhhhh. I like to be watched too!"

"Damn. You are a little kink aren't you? I think I have just the deal for you." I said with a devious little grin, a rather naughty idea coming to mind. "You can either go outside and walk all the way around the plant as naked as you are now, not stopping until at least fifty people have seen you, or you can do whatever I say for the next week. My spanking stops when you give me an answer." I said as I raised my hand. I brought my hand down again, smacking her ass a bit lower and raising another red handprint almost on the back of her thigh.

I didn't give her much time before repeating the swat on her other lower buttock.

"OH SHIT!" She screamed loudly, tears running down her cheeks now.

"Well?" I asked before landing yet another swat to her ass.

"I'll do it! Anything you ask me to!" she cried before I could land yet another swat.

"Well. Let's see how well you behave." I said with a grin.

"Amanda is going to be so pissed at you!" She said pushing herself up from the desk to stand, gently rubbing her hands on her sore ass.

"I rather doubt that. In fact, I suspect she will have as much fun with this as I think I'm going to. I'm not normally into slavery and the like, but in your case I'll make an exception, just to teach you that not everyone likes being on display."

She stood silent for several seconds. "Yes Christopher." She said meekly.

"Now if I remember correctly you have a little toy in the desk? Let's have it."

"Yes." She whispered, stepping around the desk to open the lower drawer and pull out a small pink dildo shaped vibrator.

"Ahhh Perfect." I said as I took it from her. I turned the little device on and then looked at her. "Bend over the desk again." I said softly.

She slowly moved to the desk and bent over, her red ass sticking out again. I stepped behind her while she waited for me to smack her ass again. Instead I rubbed the little dildo up and down her sopping wet pussy, gently pushing it inside her. She moaned softly as the vibrating tool pushed deeper into her.

"Now. I want you to leave this in the rest of the day, and no, you can't put any clothes on. You can sit at your desk and work just the way you are, if you can sit that is. I want you to turn this on every hour till five after. If I find out you didn't, then tomorrow we'll do it all over again."

She looked over her shoulder at me, waiting patiently to let her move.

"Go fix your makeup now. I hate seeing tear marks on your face."

She pushed herself up from the desk and quickly stepped around behind her, one hand between her legs holding the vibrator inside. She pulled her purse out of the bottom drawer and practically ran down the hall toward the bathroom.

With a smile I walked back to my office and sat down, flicking the camera system to the bathroom. I always wondered why Amanda had a camera in there, now I had a hunch I understood. I watched Celia sit gingerly on the toilet and spread her legs, her hand furiously pumping the vibrator in and out of her pussy. I leaned back and watched for the very few minutes it took for her to climax, her whole body shaking and trembling as she gasped for breath.

Yeah, this was going to be an interesting week.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers