A Teenage Rake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hand guiding the back of my head faster now, removing my own bit of control on the situation, while he just pumped my mouth, he said the sexiest words I would ever hear, "That's it baby girl, fuck that cock with your sweet little mouth. Show daddy how you like to have a dick in your mouth." I couldn't describe the feeling. To have an older man talk to me like that, when no one have ever done so before, and to make a reference to being my daddy, not even knowing how sexual that was, there was nothing I could do from here on out. I was completely his and anything he wanted, any depraved act, I would willingly perform. I just needed to hear how badly he wanted me to be dirty, how much of a little slut he wanted me to be... and he wasn't shy.

"You sure you're a virgin?" I muffled agreement around his pole slamming in and out from between my lips. "Damn girl, you suck cock better than any woman I know. You may not be givin' that pussy up, but you're mouth sure has been put to good use." I could only moan around him in response. "You're gonna make me cum you little whore. You're going to make an older man cum. Is that what you want? Down here, suckin' off a man old enough to be your daddy? You want my cum don't you?"

I ripped my mouth off of his cock and looked him in the eye. Somewhere along the way, I had left my own body and this rampant lustful beast had taken over. "Fuck yea! Cum for me Mr. Jones –"

"Daddy. You call me daddy when my cock is in you."

"Cum in my mouth, daddy! Fill your little slut's mouth with cum!"

No sooner had I finished my breathless demand than his thick rod was push back into my waiting face, and without ceremony, I could feel gallons of jizz being pumped across my tongue. I couldn't swallow all of it, there was just no way, and a large collection of his sauce ran down my chin and into my cleavage (which was pretty decent for my age, I've always been a 32C, it's like they came up over night and stayed that way ever since). He groaned, as stream after stream of his load shot into my mouth, until finally his knuckle white grip on my hair eased up, and the twitching of his dick on my tongue subsided.

I was surely a mess as spit and cum ran rivers down my chin, my mascara had also run a bit from the tears in my eyes while I was practically choking on this man's cock, and even in the subtle light of the living room, you didn't have to have X-Ray vision to see my skirt had ridden up to my waist and my white panties were soaked through completely. Breathing heavy after swallowing his cum, I held him in my mouth and softly licked his head, hoping to revive his flaccid cock, as I had done with my brother so many times before, but just as I felt a few twinges of life in his member, he pulled me off him.

"Damn little girl. That's some mean cock suckin' you can do. Now get up on the couch. It's time daddy got a look at you." Without hesitation I climbed up on the couch behind me and sprawled out. My legs spread wide and staring at him, as his eyes fell on my panty clad pussy. "This is the last time I'll expect you to wear panties around me. From now on, that little pussy better have complete access from your Daddy. Understand?"

"Yes daddy." Breathlessly...

"Good. Now take them off and take off that shirt to. You can wipe your chin with your panties." And doing as my new daddy instructed, I peeled my now sheer panties off and wiped my chin with them before throwing them on the floor. Next, my shirt was quickly unbuttoned and lay beside my sopping wet panties. I reach for the buttons on my skirt, but he quickly grabbed my hands and pushed me back on the couch. "No little girl. The skirt stays. I'm gonna fuck you while you wear your skirt. I've been wantin' to bend you over and pump your lil cunt everytime I see you in this skirt." I smiled and bit my lip at how sexy an image that brought to mind, and how I knew it was going to be reality. "You like that you little cock tease, don't you? Getting your daddy all hard whenever your little ass walks in the room."

"Yes, daddy." Reaching between my legs, I grabbed hold of his now rigid meat and began pulling him towards my waiting little hole. "Please daddy. Put it inside me. I need it sooooooo bad!"

" Not just yet. Daddy needs to taste his little whore first. Such a sweet, fresh pussy should be savored before getting daddy's cock in it, right?"

"Oh yea, daddy! Lick my little pussy, pleeeeeease!"

For what seemed like hours, Mr. Jones ran his tongue all over my pussy. Licking the folds of young quim, sliding it along my inner walls, as he dipped his tongue inside me, and masterfully vibrating and sucking on my clit, like a man possessed, which lead me to realize that while I loved my brother, he would always be second rate to this experience right here, right now. I groaned and squealed as mini orgasms ripped through me. Mr. Jones moaned with me, as his fingers began to explore my wanting hole. I could feel the tip of his middle finger bump against my hymen, and braced myself for what my girlfriends said would be a sharp pain, but it never came. Whether it be from his ministrations on my clit, or the slow, but steady pace with which his middle finger gently pushed into me, I felt a little pinch, and then I felt completely filled by the intruding digits. The pressure was building inside me, and as he stretched me out even more, by adding another finger into me, and continued to suck and nibble on my clit, I began to feel light headed with an overbearing sense that I needed to pee.

I tried to get up and head for the bathroom, but his other hand stopped fondling my breast and held me back on the couch, 'Just relax. You don't need to pee." Years later, it would dawn on me how great a lover Mr. Jones was in the respect that he could tell what his partner was experiencing and what she needed. Maybe it was my quickly shortening breaths, the increase in juices being released from inside of me, or the muscles in my young pussy, but for whatever reason, he knew my first real orgasm was coming, and that it wasn't really a need to urinate as I had thought. Obviously this wasn't his first time with a virgin, and I was so thankful.

I tensed and released and tensed again. My body began to have tiny convulsions and my breath was dragged into me and pushed out just as loudly and fast. He crooked his finger inside me, just behind my clit and started flicking his tongue rapidly on my little button, as I realized that without my knowledge, my hips had begun to thrust back and forth. And within a few short seconds, fireworks danced behind my eyes, and I felt waves of relief and fluid flow from my pussy. My whole body became electric, and all I could do was twitch and breathe, while my muscles contracted and released around his fingers. I was so out of it, it hadn't occurred to me that I had been screaming his name out loud over and over again. He held me in place on the couch, gently removing his fingers from my overworked little pussy, while planting light kisses on my clit, and waiting for me to calm down.

"I'm glad you liked that, baby girl."

"Oh my god. That's never happened to me before."

He came up to rest on top of me, keeping most of weight off, but still holding me close as we kissed. I could taste my own pussy on his lips, and it was intoxicating.

"If you're a good girl for daddy, and do what I say, I'll see that it happens a lot more to you." We both smiled a bit and I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, daddy."

At that moment, I could feel his cock, back to its full hardness, resting against my bare little pussy. The heat it was giving off, as he slowly ground it against my slick pussy, was tremendous. Taking a few seconds of careful maneuvering, he placed it along my slit, to connect directly with my tiny button. With a deliberate rhythm, he moved his hips against me, forcing that massive cock to slide up and down my wet pussy lips and grinding against my clit. It was only a matter of moments before our cuddle session had taken a turn to the more passionate.

"You want more?"

"Yes, Mr. Jo – yes, daddy." I sighed deeply.

"I want you to tell me exactly what you want. Tell daddy what you want from him."

I looked into his eyes and saw no judgment there, only a man wanting to help me release everything that had been pent up in me for the last few years. "I want you to fuck me, daddy. I want to be as dirty as you want me to be, and I'll do anything you tell me to do."

"That's a good girl." He placed the very tip of his cock at my entrance and pushed it in just a bit, enough that we both moaned into eachother's mouth, but still not enough to be anything more than a tease. "You want to be daddy's little whore? You want daddy to teach you how to take cock?"

"Yes, daddy. Please teach me."

He pushed into me at a steady pace and I must have sounded like a tea kettle at full steam, because just as he bottomed out in me, I felt his rough hand cover my mouth, as he leaned down to start sucking and nibbling on my tits. After only a few seconds, I knew I wanted more. I wanted it faster and harder. The pain of being stretched to my limits was exhilarating, and as it faded, the need to continually be filled with his cock, to be taken so completely was all that was left. My hips began to pump into him of their own accord, as he pushed up into me and pulled back out until he was almost completely gone. We began our own dialogue of rowdy speak, back and forth. I was no longer myself in these moments, I was his little whore... daddy's little slut, and I made no bones about how good it felt to be fucked by him.

"Oooooh fuck daddy! That feels so good! I love the way you pump my little pussy!" My back arching, my hips in full motion, and my nails dug into the couch, as he picked up the pace, slamming that thick fuckmeat in and out of me.

"That's it baby girl. You take daddy's cock like a little pro baby. With that tight cunt just begging for more." I could hear his breathing in my ear and somewhere between us a wet sloshing sound had become prevalent. "I'm going to fuck you everyday. Period or not. You're going to take daddy's cock whenever he tells you to, isn't that right, honey?"

"Hell yea! Anything you want, daddy! Anyway you want me! I'll do it... just please make me cum!"

Again it all happened so fast, but last an eternity. He held his cock inside me, bottomed out in my young little cunt, and began moving his hips slight, causing that dick to just grind against my insides. "Whatever I want, yea?"

"Anything... please... anything at all, daddy!"

"Good girl." And with that, he pulled as far out of me as he could go and shoved back in at top speed. My eyes flew wide open from the rush, and my pussy released a flood of juices, as he dumped more and more cum into me. We were locked together, every muscle in both of our bodies contracted into one tight meld of flesh on his couch, as we came. I was vaguely aware that he had been pulling my head back by my ponytail the whole time. His grip loosened, as our bodies began to relax, and my eyes drifted close.

We lay like this for a time. His head on my breasts, his cock softening inside me, and a mixture of our fluids leaking out of me onto the cushions underneath us, as a million thoughts raced through my head and were just as quick, pushed back out. One of which was pregnancy, but that would be dealt with later. It was a bit late now, chastising myself a little bit.

Our first time together had lasted 45 minutes according to the clock on the entertainment center, and it had been the greatest 45 minutes I had ever experienced up to this point. We slowly untangled ourselves, as we got up from the couch. Every muscle in my body felt overused and at the same time, utterly relaxed. I was completely euphoric and had to forcefully bring myself back to reality every few seconds. Picking my clothes up from the floor and popping the buttons on my skirt so he could retrieve that as well, Mr. Jones brought me into his arms for another deep, long kiss.

"I'll put these in the dryer and go check on the babies. You take your cute lil ass on up to the shower and don't fret about the time now darlin'." His arms were just so massive. I could curl up in them for days and days. It was all I could do to nod into his chest that I understood what he was saying to me. "If you're daddy asks, you just tell him you got here as the boys were comin' up from their nap and played with them for awhile."

With a pat on my butt, I scooted upstairs in on all my nakedness and hopped in the shower. Taking my time to let the water roll off me and feeling every nerve ending in my skin come alive.

As I came downstairs in one of his big terrycloth towels, I noticed my clothes neatly folder and resting on the back of the couch. He had finished gathering the VCR for me already, as it sat next to my skirt. I felt him come up behind me and I smiled warmly, as he wrapped his arms around me again, this time a bottle of water in his hand. "I figured my little girl may need a refresher." I turned and thanked him as best I knew how. My towel dropped to the floor, and I dropped to my knees one last time before I absolutely had to go. Within minutes, his cock was hard and hammering the back of my throat, as he called me his 'precious lil' cocksucker'. After a short bout of licking, sucking, deep throating as much as I could, and letting him use my ponytail as a steering wheel for my mouth, he poured another load of cum into my throat.

Standing and picking up the bottle of water, I washed down my new daddy's sauce with a smile. "Girl, you are one perfect lil fuck."

"Thank you, daddy."

I walked home with the VCR cradled under my arm, and a permanent smile on my face. My real daddy never questioned the length of time it took me to pick up the VCR, as he was just happy as a clam to be able to set it up for the baseball game. I went up the stairs to my room, shut the door behind me with a lock of the knob, and fell into my bed with my fingers buried in my cunny, recalling every second of those 45 minutes.

Mr. Jones came over a few hours later, saying his wife had called and the women would be stopping by the bar up the street for a few drinks before coming home, much to the men's contentment. I sat on the phone with Mira, delivering every detail of the day, without naming any names, and we giggled as she welcomed me into the 'Non Virgin Club'. As soon as I heard the TV come on to fill the living room with sound, I practically raced downstairs to see Mr. Jones and daddy sitting in their chairs, enjoying a beer, and relaxing in front of the television. With a smile on my face, I made every effort to be the best serving girl for the two of them. Pretzels, beers, popcorn, you name it, whatever these two men wanted, they sure as hell got.

Being a quick learner, I picked up on Mr. Jones' quiet attitude when we were both around my father. He carried on as if nothing had happened, while being very pleasant and appreciative when I would bring him snacks or drinks, making sure to show him as much skin as I could. I had wanted to rip his clothes off right there, but his firm glances told me to hold that thought. A few times during the evening he did manage to enter into the kitchen at the same time as me, or the bathroom just as I was coming out. These little sessions often ended with a pat on my butt and a finger slid up the inside of my leg, as I walked away.

Over the next year, I had done exactly what I promised to do. Anything that man wanted is just what he got. I would come by after school, after church, anytime of day we thought we might have at least a few moments to have a bit of fun. On more than a few occasions Mrs. Jones would be a constant around the house for the day, which meant I would have to wait until she was asleep and meet him in the shed in his backyard. A big, wooden place he built by hand was just the ticket for our midnight rendezvous, which often had me bent over one of the saw horse, with cock buried in me. He had even sound proofed it after a times of us meeting there, since I couldn't help but scream my way through orgasms when he was pounding my little cunt.

I had become more comfortable talking dirty to my new daddy. So much so that during one of our sex sessions out in his garage, while his wife was at her mother's with the boys, I begged my new daddy to put his cock in my ass. I hadn't thought he would actually do it, it just sounded sexy, like some of the porn movies he had let me borrow. The next thing I knew, his thick prick held steady inside my tiny quim, while first one finger, then two, were used to stretch my butthole wider and wider. The pain was nothing compared to how dirty I felt with this older man's cock in me, on my hands and knees in his garage, while he stretched out my asshole with his fingers and his spit so he could fuck it, and make me call him, 'Daddy'. It took a little while to get me ready, and I had two small cums just from his cock staying so hard inside me, and pulsing, but when he finally began to slowly inch that wood into my young butt, I screamed and came all over his balls. Since that day, the last part of the year we spent as lovers had me taking him in my ass every chance I could get, and I've been an enormous fan of anal ever since. It's just so overwhelmingly slutty to have a man pump his hot cum deep inside my little ass, and even more so when it's your own father's best friend, and he wants you to call him daddy.

We moved away about a year after the whole affair began. That last week saw Mr. Jones and I doing everything we could think of to make the most of our sex together. I had always been discreet, and to this day have never told a soul who had taken my virginity, with the exception that he was a perfect lover for a girl who needed the right amount of soft and dirty.

And if you're curious, I finally did get my brother to fuck me. It took a few months after I lost my virginity. He wasn't happy about his little sister no longer being a virgin, but I made it up to him in every filthy way I could think of. To this day, regardless of who has boyfriends or girlfriends, my brother and I are as close as we were then, and I've even got him to start being almost as a big a fan of anal as I am. If I can't have my daddy, then I'll definitely be happy with my brother filling me up whenever we get the chance to be alone. I may not actually be the family whore, but I'll settle for slut... unless my father finally comes around to my way of thinking, then y'all better watch out.

12