A Teen's Will Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, my dad is big on keeping his family protected."

"You never told me. What does he actually do?" Ryan asked, wanting to know whether Chloe would tell him. Did she trust him enough?

"Ehm, he's got his own company." She lied.

Ryan nodded; it was sort of the truth if you'd consider the organization as her father's company.

"What does the company do?" Ryan pushed.

"Ah, Eh, it's about telecommunications. Don't really know. Dad doesn't talk much about his work."

Ryan didn't push anymore and left it at that, trying not to be suspicious.

Chloe parked her BMW outside the huge mansion. Ryan was about to exit the car when Chloe grabbed his hand. He faced her and saw she was almost in tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, his face now gently rubbing the side of her face.

"I'm sorry I got you in this situation. I didn't mean to...I didn't m-"

"Hey that's okay. Look at me." And she did. "As long as I get to be close to you, I don't care what I'd do. Heck, he could tell me to murder someone and I'd do it. Okay? So don't cry babe. Do it like me. I'm looking forward to the times we get to spend together." Ryan flashed her his sexy smile and she couldn't help herself but kiss him.

Ryan opened his mouth and accepted her tongue. Before he knew it, she was on his lap, the straps of her dress pulled down revealing her braless tits.

Before things could get further they were interrupted by a knock on the window.

The two quickly separated and Chloe covered her tits with her hands. Both knew they were in deep shit when they saw her mother standing outside and was observing them.

Ryan quickly lowered the window and was about to apologize but Chloe's mom was faster.

"Chloe, go to your room and change. We're gonna talk later." She ordered Chloe who had a horrified look.

Chloe got off Ryan's lap and walked into the mansion.

"I assume your Ryan. My husband told me you were coming and that you're our daughter's new bodyguard. I think we two should talk. I'll give you a little time to..." Her eyes travelled to the incredible bulge Ryan had before she continued the sentence. "...Calm down big boy." She laughed at that and walked ahead of Ryan into the house.

Ryan watched her ass as she went up the stairs and as if she knew he was looking, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, her hips swaying even more now.

'Fuck me.'

Ryan spent couple minutes cooling down and preparing himself for the conversation he was about to have with Chloe's mom.

After his bulge subsided, he got out of the car and walked up the stairs into the mansion. The door was open and he just carried on walking.

He was mesmerized. The whole house consisted of expensive looking marble. The ground was made of marble consisting of the color white with a few black dots across it as a sort of pattern. There was a chandelier in the entrance that was what Ryan knew to be pure gold, with diamonds scattered across it.

The further he walked, the more breathtaking the house became.

He noticed a spiral staircase, also made of marble, going up to the first floor. Ryan assumed that the bedrooms were up there. He walked past the entrance and found himself passing a large seating area in the middle of the room, straight after the entrance. To the right was the kitchen that was connected to a large dining room. Next to that was the living area, where Ryan saw a flat screen TV hanging on the wall.

Because he couldn't find Chloe's mom anywhere, he carried on his inspection until he got to the back garden. There was a large pool with a roof in case it rained. The grass was well taken care of and he was certain that the whole garden was the size of the house he used to live in back in his hometown.

On one of the lounges he saw Chloe's mom sipping on a cocktail while studying Ryan. He quickly walked over to her and stood awkwardly.

"Ma'am. I apologize for what you sa-"

"Oh enough. I'm not some old ass lady who never had sex before. Relax Ryan. And please call me Viola."

"Yes Ma', I mean Viola." She smiled at him. "Listen, I don't mind you and my daughter having a little fun, but make sure you don't get caught by my husband. He's the one who is skillful with guns."

"Yes Viola." Ryan simply couldn't believe this woman. She was most certainly the coolest mom he ever encountered.

"Why don't you take a seat and have a little chat with me. I'm sure my daughter won't mind, she can have you for the rest of the evening." She offered.

Ryan obliged and took a seat on the lounge chair next to hers.

"So Ryan, I heard you beat up my son?" Damn this woman was direct. Now he knew where Chloe had gotten that.

"Eh, yes." He didn't offer an explanation. The less he talked the better.

"And why is that?" She asked, leaning closer towards Ryan and letting her leg touch his.

"I caught him damaging my car, so we fought."

"It wasn't really a fight was it? A fight is when the two people involved both attack and get hit. As far as I know, my son couldn't even get a single scratch on you, is that right?"

"Yeah, it is. His punches aren't bad, he just needs to train them to be more precise." Ryan stated, ignoring how close she had gotten to him.

"Mhm, you sound like a real man to me. Well, you'll be glad to know that your car was brought to the mechanic this afternoon and should be fixed by tomorrow."

"I appreciate it Miss. Alroy."

"Shh, what did I tell you? Call me Viola and no worries, I just wish my son was half the man you are." With that, she turned away from Ryan and lay back on the lounge chair. "Portia will show you to your room."

'Did she just say what I think she said?' Ryan looked up to find a maid waiting for him.

"This way please, Master Ryan." Ryan got up and followed Portia, a Latin maid, through the house and to the first floor. The first floor was identical to the ground floor in terms of design and material. As they walked past door after door, Portia stopped at the second last door and opened it. Ryan walked inside and found all his stuff neatly organized. His clothes were in the large walk in closet, his laptop on a rich wooden desk with a table lamp lightning the keys of the laptop. His bed wasn't the same but was still king-sized. He touched the material of the duvet and found it to be silk. He had a small balcony that overlooked the garden and also had an in suite bathroom.

The bed was slightly higher than the rest of the objects as it was placed on a platform. He saw a button at the side of the head of the bed and pressed it. From the foot of the bed rose a flat screen TV. Yep, he was going to enjoy his stay.

"Master Chloe's room is right opposite yours Master Ryan. If you need anything, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and call me. You just have to press the number 1 and it will connect to my phone. Is everything according to your needs sir?"

Ryan couldn't figure this woman out. She didn't look like a butler, but certainly had the manners of one. She was also too young to be one. Ryan guessed her to be in the early thirties.

Ryan looked at the woman's hand and caught a watch peeking out from her attire.

To Ryan's surprise, he knew the make of the watch and it was rather an expensive one.

'They either pay her more than I think they do, or have given it to her as a gift, or she isn't a simple butler.' Thought Ryan.

"No Portia, everything is fine. Thank you." And with that, Portia took her leave, closing the door behind her.

Ryan quickly stripped and got into the shower, wanting to relief some of his stress. The bathroom didn't disappoint. It was huge. Definitely bigger than Ryan's dorm room, and we're talking about the bathroom here.

They had a large shower, which could fit four people. There were four showerheads sticking out each wall. A bathtub was also available and was located in the middle of the bath with a small light hanging above it from the ceiling. Ryan found everything he needed, towels, toothpaste, toothbrush, his after-shave, deodorant, and his shaving kit.

He quickly turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature before he got in.

He was in the middle of washing his hair when he felt someone press into him from the back.

"Chloe, you couldn't wait could you?" Ryan laughed silently.

"Well, I'm sure she could because she's getting the fireplace ready for you and her. I think she plans a cozy night for the two of you."

Ryan quickly moved away from the voice he heard and turned around as quickly as he could. Some of the shampoo got into his eyes and blinded him for a short period of time.

"Now, now. Relax. Let me help you with that." Viola said. Ryan felt her come closer and she gently washed the shampoo out of his eyes.

"T-t-thank you." Ryan stuttered. He tried his best to look away and was not giving up.

"You're welcome. Sometimes men need a womanly touch, don't they?" She whispered into his ear and gripped his shaft.

He now had his eyes closed, praying for her not to continue. This was so wrong on so many levels. He didn't want to get a handjob from Chloe's mother.

His dick was rebelling and didn't help as it slowly rose to life.

"Oh my god, you're fucking big. Mhm, we're gonna have so much fun." And with that, Ryan opened his eyes and saw how Viola lowered herself onto her knees, now stroking his cock with both her hands. He glanced at her tits. They were huge, bigger than Chloe's for sure. They stood proudly on her chest and had almost no sag.

"Mhm, it looks tasty. Can I have a taste?" She asked, looking Ryan into his eyes. As badly as he wanted to say no, he couldn't. Instead, he nodded and sealed the deal.

Viola quickly took the head into her mouth and sucked on it, her cheeks puffed. She let her mouth get accustomed to his size before she started to take inch after inch of his large dick.

Ryan groaned at the wetness that engulfed him. 'Fuck it.' He grabbed her head and encouraged her to take more and more of his hard cock. She started to gag but Ryan continued to push her until she had half him down her throat.

"Fuck yes." Ryan groaned. He then held her head in place and started face fucking her. She held onto his butt as he fucked her face like the beast that he was.

"Ah, ah, ah. Fuck Viola I'm cumming." He then spurted load after load deep down her throat, and like the pro she was, she swallowed every single drop, not missing a single one.

"Ah fuck me. That felts fucking awesome." Ryan praised.

"Mhm, and you taste fucking awesome." Viola stood up and presser her lips against his. He was slightly grossed out by the taste of his own cum but the feeling of her tits squashed against his broad chest made up for it.

They continued to explore each other's mouth as Ryan cupped her firm ass and slapped it playfully.

"Ow, you naughty boy." She said. "We can't here." She said in-between their hot make out session.

Ryan had to agree. As much as he wanted to stick his large dick inside of her pussy, this place was too risky.

"Later, when everyone is asleep, you wait up for me. I'll come then." She said.

He kissed her again and playfully squeezed her firm ass.

"What about your husband?" Ryan worried.

"He isn't coming home tonight. And even if he did, we sleep in different rooms."

"How come?" Ryan wanted to know that little detail.

"Because he snores like a motherfucker." She said and continued kissing him.

Ryan chuckled against her lips and then stepped back to take in her beauty.

She was an older version of Chloe. Her blonde hair was longer than Chloe's and her tits were definitely bigger and rounder. She had beautiful hard nipples, which Ryan pinched, causing her to groan at his touch. He locked eyes with her and noticed her beautiful big brown eyes for the first time.

He continued his observation and found that she was clean-shaven. He never saw a pussy as luscious and tasty looking as hers. At that moment he couldn't wait until "later". He cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her up, pressing her against the shower wall.

His tongue quickly found hers and they continued their make out session. Viola wrapper her legs around Ryan's torso and felt his dick on her stomach. She quickly glanced down and saw that it went up to her navel.

'Oh lord. He's going to split me in half.' Was the only thing that went through her mind has Ryan continued to claim her lips as his.

She grabbed his dick and had difficulty pointing it at her opening. Ryan saw her struggle and stopped kissing her to take a step back so that his dick was lined up along her pussy.

He looked into Viola's eyes and neither was going to stop. They both wanted this.

Without warning her, he pushed his whole dick into her in one thrust.

Viola started screaming and Ryan quickly shut her up by placing his mouth on hers. "Ah, OH MY GOD." She moaned as Ryan fucked her.

She felt his dick reach places inside of her that no other man did. His dick was bringing her pleasure that she never knew existed. And before she knew it, she had her first orgasm.

Ryan felt her body tense and shake, but it didn't stop him from fucking her brains out. It turned him on seeing her cum on his dick that he started to really hammer into her.

She felt him pumping deeper, stronger and faster into her and she clammed her arms around his back. As she was getting fucked against the wall, she started screaming again and dug her long nails deep into his back, making Ryan cry out.

He felt euphoria wash through his body. He didn't know how long he could keep this up for so he fucked the shit out of her as long as he lasted. He moved his hands from her ass, releasing his tight grip on it, and moved it up to her neck, pushing it against the wall, as he looked her deep into her eyes. He wanted her. He wanted all of her.

When Ryan wrapped his hand around her neck, she knew she was in danger. She couldn't imagine getting fucked by anyone else except for him. She knew then that her pussy belonged to him. She felt his grip tighten around her neck and loved the look in his eyes.

'He is a true beast.'

She came again and Ryan pulled out of her.

"No, put it back in please." She cried out when she felt the emptiness. Ryan ignored her and turned her around. He pushed her body down and she placed her hands on the wall as she presented her ass for him.

Ryan took a second to admire the view. The water washed over her full ass, making it slippery. He spread her cheeks wide apart and dove his face into her ass.

"Ahhh." Viola shuddered.

Ryan licked her pussy expertly and slipped his hands forward to cup her tits. He held her in place as he changed between pushing his tongue deep into her vagina and licking her rosebud.

When she felt his tongue against her dirtiest hole, she couldn't hold it in anymore and orgasm number three erupted.

Ryan felt her cum again. He stood up, put one hand on her ass and used the other to point his dick at her tiny asshole. He bent forward and whispered into her ear. "This is going to hurt." And pushed his dick slowly into her ass.

He now claimed all of her three holes. Not even her husband had fucked her in the ass and she let Ryan do it. She gave her ass to her beloved lover.

Ryan pushed inch after inch into her tight virgin ass until his entire dick was inside of her. He let her get used to his size and when he waited for thirty seconds, started moving in and out of her.

"Ah, yes, yes baby, fuck my tight ass. This ass is yours. I belong to you now. You can have me whenever you want. Just please fuck me baby. Fuck me Ryan."

That was all he needed to hear. He picked up his pace and rammed into her, feeling her tighten around his dick. He never felt something as tight as this before and knew he wouldn't last long. After another couple of thrusts he felt her shake through her fourth orgasm and he went all out.

He grabbed her hair and pulled it towards him, making her head rise while he fucked her with all his might. She pushed back into him as she felt how close he was.

"I'm gonna cum." Was all he said as he suddenly pulled out of her asshole and pushed his dick into her familiar pussy. As soon as his dick vanished inside of her, he felt his dick touching her womb and then shot load after load deep inside of it. It felt so fucking good feeling his dick erupting inside of her.

His knees buckled violently and he pulled Viola's head, making it turn to him as he found her lips again and claimed them.

She felt him cumming deep inside of her pussy claiming her.

After he was done, he slipped his dick out and rested against the shower wall. Viola was still bent over trying to catch her breath. She just received the fucking of a lifetime and wasn't going to be able to walk. She turned her head and looked into Ryan's eyes. She thought she'd find arrogance in them but all she saw was a pair of caring eyes.

He looked at her worried that he might have hurt her and quickly lifter her into his arms. She wrapped her arm around his neck and looked up into the face of her new lover. He carried her out of the shower with ease and placed her on the ground to grab her a towel.

He started drying her up and when he reached between her legs; she closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch. He dried her hair quickly but effectively and dressed her into a robe. He then dried himself before slipping into sweatpants and a tank top.

Ryan carried Viola into his bed and tugged her in. She was exhausted and was dozing off, but not before she grabbed Ryan's face and pulled him closer for a final loving kiss.

He opened the door and when he was sure no one was there he went to the phone and called Portia, informing her to not enter his room giving her some bullshit excuse of how he hated intruders. Portia simply told him that she won't and Ryan hung up.

He then went downstairs to find Chloe sleeping on the couch in front of the fireplace. Her satin nightwear had ridden up a bit, exposing her inner thighs.

She looked so peaceful. He kissed her forehead, then her cheek waking her up slowly.

"Where were you? I was waiting for you?" Chloe asked. She was slowly coming back to the land of the living.

Ryan studied her angelic face as she still had her eyes closed, but pulled Ryan in for a kiss.

Their lips touched and Ryan knew then, he was in deep shit. He couldn't deny it. Although he had just fucked her mother, this girl held a special place in his heart and he couldn't betray her. She was his love. His life. And he was going to protect her.

He slipped onto the sofa next to her and they spooned as he held her. Her butt was tugged against his groin and he could feel himself getting hard again.

"You know, we never finished what we started in the car." She seductively whispered.

"Some other time, right now I just want to feel you close to me." He said as he breathed in her scent.

And this is how they fell asleep, in each other's arms.

***