A Temporary Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm leaving now for the doctors. You'll be okay."

"Yeah Mom. I'm okay. You look very pretty." I tried to make it sound like I said it in passing, though she did look very sexy.

"Uhm, thanks," she responded.

"It is okay for me to tell you that you look pretty?"

"Yes," she said as she kissed me on the head. "I like when you tell me I'm pretty."

"Well you look great," I said still feeling awkward.

"Thanks," she said, and I sensed that she felt awkward too, but it was a good type of awkwardness, as if we had turned a corned.

As she traipsed out of my room and walked down the hall, I felt compelled to watch her ass, and she turned around just in time to catch me checking her out. I expected a frown, but instead she gave me a big smile.

The next day she was up and gone when I awoke. That's not unusual since on Sundays I usually sleep to at least noon. Things were getting back to normal, and I was glad that she felt comfortable enough to wear sexy things around me again.

I'm not saying that I was comfortable. I still had the same feelings, and now I knew how it felt to have her naked beside me. I just had to learn how to hide my feelings. That couldn't be so hard, I told myself. Mom cam home later loaded with packages.

"Shopping?" I asked as she came into the kitchen, and I was sitting on the couch drinking coffee.

"I went to the mall to get your Aunt Emma a birthday present, and one of the stores was having a huge sale."

"What store?" I asked, and she mentioned a store that I wouldn't think that she would shop at. It was a high end store that catered to a younger crowd. I held my tongue though, because I didn't want to insult her.

"What did you get?"

"Come up stairs and I'll show you."

"Okay, I said and slowly got off of the couch. I was a little hung over being that I was out with my friends the night before. Now it's a strange thing about when I'm hung over. For some reason, I usually get unusually horny.

I met her in her bedroom and sat on the bed as she began to show me what she had bought. The stuff looked cute, but unless I saw it on her I couldn't picture it.

"What about this one," she asked holding up a blouse.

"It's nice."

"Just nice?"

"I don't know. I have to see it on."

"Okay, she said happily. We'll have a fashion show." She grabbed her stuff and went into the master bath. This was a family tradition for us, though when I was younger I didn't get as much joy out of it as I was going to this day.

She emerged a few minutes later wearing a pretty red blouse and jeans, and she looked great it them. She spun around to give me the rear view, and asked the inevitable question.

"Do these jeans make my ass look fat?" And as she said it she stood on her toes to give the effect of having on high heels. The jeans were stunning. Like a second skin. Her ass looked just incredible, and I felt a boner growing large in my pants.

"No Mom. You have a great ass."

"Thanks hon." She ran into the bathroom and a few minutes later she came out in a blouse and shorts. She repeated this over and over, and each time the outfit got just a little bit more sexy. The shorts got shorter and tighter. Blouses had either deep plunging necklines or were cropped short to show her stomach. The last outfit was the best. It was a pair of white shorts that were so short and tight, that I don't know how she got into them. and the blouse was just as tight with a neckline that left nothing to the imagination.

"What do you think?"

"Incredible. How did you get them on?"

"It was an effort, but I think it was worth it. They look sexy don't they." She had to know the effect that this parade was having on me. She looked so hot, that I was about to burst.

"Mom you look sensational." I tried to stay away from saying sexy.

"Really?"

"Really sensational."

"Not sexy?"

"Mom, what do you want me to say? You threatened to wear a burka around me."

"I did didn't I. But I've had a change of heart'" she said smiling at me. "Let me show you the bathing suit I bought." And then she ran back into the bathroom.

Oh God, I thought. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I was going to explode. How did it ever come to this. After what seemed like a year, my mother opened the door, and a vision of beauty walked out.

She was wearing a bikini. I had never seen my mother in two piece, never mind a bikini, but this wasn't any simple bikini. This was a black string bikini, with more string than bikini with material as flimsy as it was sparse.

"Wow!" Was all that I could say.

"You like huh?"

"Yes."

We didn't say much. I lusted for her silently and she seemed to be enjoying the attention, because her nipples were sticking straight out of that swimsuit.

"You said that you had a change of heart. What did that mean?" I asked tentatively.

"Well I still don't condone what you did, but I might have had some responsibility for what happened."

"And?"

"I have to admit that, on occasion, how do I say this, I've enjoyed when you've looked at me." I could tell that this was one of those times.

I shifted uneasily on the bed. My erection was wedged down in my shorts.

"You have an erection, don't you?" She asked shyly.

"Yes."

"Because of me?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God," she said embarrassed, and put her hand to her mouth.

Now right at that time I couldn't stand it anymore, because my cock was so hard and it was crammed down so far in my pants. The fact was, that I was in a little pain.

She had just mentioned my condition, which made me think that it would be okay just to fix it. So I put my hand on my cock through my pants, and straightened it out.

"Oh my God," my mother said again. "You're going to masturbate, aren't you?" And she turned around so that she couldn't see.

Now it wasn't my intention, but since the subject had been broached, and she wasn't running out of the room screaming, so I pushed it a bit.

"Is that okay," I asked tentatively.

"I guess," she said though she seemed amazed at the thought, but who was I to let an opportunity like this get away. So I unzipped my shorts and slid them and my boxers off leaving my cock waving in the breeze.

This was just what I had asked for, I thought as I stroked my member, and starred at my mother's cute ass with her cheeks sticking out the sides.

"Are you jerking off?" She asked hoarsely.

"Yes," I answered deviously.

"I can't believe this. I'm standing here practically naked, and my son is jerking off right before my eyes."

"Well not actually before your eyes."

"What do you mean? You want me to watch you?" She sounded stunned.

"Okay," I said thinking, why not, she asked didn't she?

"Oh shit," she exclaimed, and I didn't think she would, but then she turned around. Though she was looking off to the side, and not directly at me. "Is this what you want?"

"It's okay," I said like a child who had ice cream, but wanted whip cream on top too.

Mom closed her eyes, stamped her leg, and said, "You want to see more, don't you?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Patrick, I can't believe that I'm doing this for you," she said with feigned exasperation. Then with just a moments hesitation, she undid the string at her back, and then the string around her neck. She just stood there holding the bra over her tits.

"Mom, let me see your tits," I pleaded as I stroked myself.

She closed her eyes again and shook her head tolerantly. "Well it's not like you haven't seen them before." And then she let her hands drop, and her tits sprang out at me. I don't know what I liked jerking off to better, my mom's cute ass in that wisp of material she called a bikini, or her tits gloriously poised in front of me. My cock somehow grew even stiffer.

"Mom you are stunning," I said as I worked my cock.

"Thanks. I guess," she said tolerantly, but I could tell she was enjoying this. I was enjoying it too, and I could easily have come right there, but I was possessed, and I wanted more.

"Mom, come here," I ordered.

"Absolutely not," she refused. "Jerk off all you want, but I'm not touching you."

"Come on Mom, you know you want to touch it. When was the last time you held a cock in your hand?"

"You little fucker," she said as she put her hand to her mouth, looked me in the eye, and then down at my cock.

"Kneel down here in front of me," I said as I shifted my weight on her bed.

With her hand still in front of her mouth, she slowly walked to the bed, and then dropped to her knees in front of me. She looked me straight in the eye, and then back down at my cock.

"Give me you hand," I ordered as I held out my hand for hers. but then, never taking her eyes off of my cock, she moved her right hand past mine and grasped my cock.

"I know how to give a hand job," she said silently, as she slowly started to jerk me off.

"Oh God Mom, that feels so good."

"Enjoy it," she stated forcefully. "because this is all that I am doing for you. And you better use you shirt or something, because you aren't coming on me again."

"Oh God. Thanks Mom," was all that I could say as I closed my eyes and experienced the pleasure of my mother stroking my cock, and my God she was good at it too. But as I said, I was possessed, and I wanted more.

When I opened my eyes again I found my mom sitting back on her legs, jerking me off, and starring at my cock.

"It's a good looking cock, isn't it Mom," I said insidiously.

"What?" She said as I woke her from her thoughts. "Um. Yeah."

"You could almost call it handsome."

She looked me in the eye as I sensed her getting more aroused. Her long steady strokes on my cock became irregular.

"It makes you want to take it in your mouth, doesn't it?"

"Patrick," she said almost pleading with me.

"When was the last time you had a cock in your mouth Mom? Especially one so handsome?"

"Patrick don't. I can't suck my own son's cock."

"Why not Ma? It would be so easy to take it in your mouth right now, wouldn't it? No one can see. No one would know."

"Oh God Patrick you fuck, what are you doing to me?" She asked rhetorically.

"Go ahead Mom. Put it in your mouth. I know you want to. I sure want you to."

"We are both going to burn in hell for this, Patrick."

"I don't care Mom. I just want my cock in your mouth."

"Okay," she said almost inaudibly. She got up on her knees again, swept her hair back and held it behind her, then bent down, and took me in her mouth. The feeling was indescribable. It was more than I could have wished for.

I felt her lips glide over the head of my cock down the shaft and then back up again. "Faster Mom," I commanded and she dutifully obliged. I could feel her lips move quickly up and down my shaft. As good as she was with hand jobs, she was even better at blow jobs.

My beautiful, voluptuous mother had my cock in her mouth and she was sucking it. The idea was just too intense. Every stroke sent me closer and closer to orgasm. Every time her lips slipped over the head of my dick was excruciating.

She let her hair go, and it floated down over my thighs. I ran my fingers through it as I pushed her face deeper on my throbbing member. I couldn't stand it anymore, and as I pushed her down deeper on my cock, I came in my mother's mouth.

"Oh God!" I shouted as I sent throb after throb of semen into her throat.

Spent, I laid back on the bed, but my mom kept her mouth on my cock and her head in my lap. I basked in the glory of getting a blow job from my mother.

She then got up, and I lifted my head enough to see her ass swaying back and forth in that string bikini as she headed for the bathroom. I was worried about her. What had I done?

I got up and went into the bathroom. I was still naked, and my mother was clad only in that bikini bottom. She was standing in the bathroom looking at herself in that big mirror above the sink. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

I put my arms around her sensing that she felt bad about what had just occurred.

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"I'm sorry mom. I shouldn't have forced you to do it. I'm sorry."

"You didn't force me to do anything," she contradicted me." It was I that seduced you. The fashion show was my idea."

"I enjoyed it."

"That's the problem. I did too. I just sucked my own son's cock, and I enjoyed it. When you came in my mouth, I almost had an orgasm too."

I was getting turned on by her talking about it. My hand automatically went for her tit, and the other for her bikini bottom.

"Patrick, please stop," she protested.

"Let's see if we can get you that orgasm."

"Let's not," she said but she didn't stop me. My hand unabated found her mound as I felt her pubic hair through my fingers. She then grabbed for my hand, but it was too late, I was already there. My middle finger found her slit, and I entered her. She was wet already.

"Uhhh," she moaned. "Please stop." But my finger dove deep inside her and she moaned again and arched her back. I felt her sponginess as my finger explored her. She closed her eyes and I knew she was enjoying it.

Her hand on my arm stopped trying to pull me out of her bikini bottom, and instead gripped my arm with some force as I found her clit. The fingers on my one hand massaged her clit as the fingers of the other massaged her nipple.

"Oh God Patrick, what are you doing to me?" She moaned.

She looked so beautiful as I watched her in the mirror. Her hair was rumpled and dark as it tickled my face, her expression sexually piqued, and her breasts were large and excited.

I wanted to get my fist visual shot of her pussy and so I let go of her tit, and started to push her bikini down, but she caught my hand with hers.

"No Patrick don't," she objected as she opened her eyes wide. "You can't fuck me."

"I just want to see you mom. I want to see your pussy." She must have believed me because she let my hand go and pushed her bikini down herself. "Just don't stop doing what you're doing," she commanded as she closed her eyes and concentrated on my fingers.

I was a little disappointed that she had more hair then I had expected. Not a bush, but I liked my women to be clean shaven. My eyes shot to her face instead. She was starting to come, and her rise in passion showed easily.

Her breathing was shallow and quick as she opened her mouth wide. Her face started to contort and convulse.

"Oh Eddy," she called my father's name as she reached orgasm. "Don't stop. Oh God Eddy don't stop. I want you to make me come Eddy." She used her hand on top of mine to guide me where and to show me how much rhythm.

My cock, engorged again by the sight of my mother in the midst of her passion was sliding up and down the crack of her ass. But as she came she swung around, kissed me full on the lips, and stuck her tongue down my throat. As I French kissed her, she took my whole tongue in her mouth and sucked on it wantonly.

She slowly stopped as her orgasm subsided, and she subconsciously grabbed my cock as she started to regain her composure.

"My God Patrick, you're hard again," she said breathlessly.

"You were so hot Mom. I can't help it.

"I guess you want me to give you another blow job?"

"Well you did say how much you enjoyed it."

"Did you miss the part about how disturbing that was?"

"I guess, but does that mean you won't suck my cock?"

She just shook her head in disbelief, threw a hand towel on the bathroom tiles to kneel on, and took me in her mouth again.

"Mom you are the best," I said as the pleasure returned to my cock. "But you have to shave that pussy of yours. I like a clean shaven woman."

"I'll get right on it," she said sarcastically as she stopped going down on me for a minute. "Right after I wrench my soul out of the hands of the devil." She then returned to sucking me off, and I came in my mother's mouth for the second time that day.

Later that night I lay in bed thinking about the days events. It was obvious that my mother was using me as a substitute for my dad, but that didn't bother me. In fact I was so twisted that I intended to use that fact for my own gratification. I was in luck. My sexual epiphany about my mother was at the exact point in time in which she was emotionally vulnerable.

I didn't want to settle for a blow job any longer. No my intention was to fuck her. I just had to figure how to get mom to give it up. Now that I had seen that look of lust on my mother's beautiful face, I knew that I wanted to see that look again, and as I was fucking her. Little did I know that an opportunity would present itself in a few days.

I didn't see my mom for the next few day. I had finals that I had to study for, and she had just started a project at work and needed to put in some overtime. We saw each other, but only for brief moments.

Finally at the end of the week we sat down together for dinner. She was preoccupied, and at first I thought that she felt a bit awkward about Sunday, but she finally broached the subject that was on her mind.

"Have you talked to your dad lately?" She asked not looking at me.

"He calls, but I don't take his call."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a little pissed at him, that's why. I see what you are going through."

"I know, but he's your dad, and you should talk to him. Besides, I need you to do a favor for me. I want you to do a little detective work."

"What do you mean."

"I want you to get some information for me about your dad's new girlfriend."

"What kind of information?"

"Nothing much. You know: what her name is, how old she is, how did they meet, and are they living together."

"What's in it for me?" I asked deviously.

"What do you mean?"

"Well that's a lot of information, that you will undoubtedly throw in his face at the first chance you get."

"What is it you want?"

"You."

"What do you mean, me?"

"You. I want see you dressed in that little outfit that you were wearing for dad, and I want to see in it in my bed."

"That's not going to happen Patrick. I'm not having sex with you. This has gone way too far already."

"That's my price. As soon as I ask him these questions he will tell me not to tell you, and that is exactly what you want me to do."

"You won't do this for me?"

"You're asking me to betray dad's confidence."

"So that's it?"

"Yes, I guess that's it."

I should have felt like a little shit at that point in time, but I was obsessed, and all I wanted to do was to fuck her. I thought that somehow I could pressure her to do it. I got up and went up stairs to study.

It just so happens that the next day when I returned from class, and mom was still at work, my father called. He had called several times before, but I never wanted to talk to him. That day I answered the phone.

He was very contrite at first. Telling me how much he was sorry, but that he had met someone and fell in love with them. You know the same bullshit you always hear from guys that cheat on their wives.

I started to pump him for information, and at first he was reticent, but after he asked me not to tell mom, he told me all about her. He wanted me to meet her and accept her, but I would have rather stuck needles in my eyes.

After the call, I felt hollow. No matter how much he told me that he still loved me, I still felt disdain for him, and sympathy for my poor mother. It was then that I felt like a little shit. I had done to her what he had done to her, and for the same reason; to get laid.

I was upstairs when my mom got home from work that night. She had called me to see what I wanted for take out, but I had told her that I had already made dinner.

"You did?" She said amazed.

"Don't get too excited. It's only spaghetti and meatballs."

"Where did you get the meatballs?"