A Tempting Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers

Pam was enjoying her friend's therapeutic hands on her back. Only when Beth scooted further down her body, to sit across her ass, did Pam feel the cylindrical bulge pressing directly up beneath her crotch. A week ago, the near immediate response by her body would have surprised her, but given the sexual frustrations Pam had been battling nearly every moment on this vacation, the fact that she felt a familiar tingling within her pussy was not totally unexpected. Pam knew she should hurry Beth along, but damn if that sand beneath the blanket didn't feel almost like a real cock pressing against her. As Beth's hands continued to press up and down the length of her back, the pressure Beth's swaying body exerted onto her ass caused Pam's pelvis to grind up and down the length of the bulging sand beneath her. Instead of urging Beth to move on, Pam actually lifted her head and shoulders up as she supported her weight by her elbows, causing her body to press even more firmly into the hard sand between her legs. Her breasts pulled up away from the blanket until most of each shapely globe was exposed. Pam looked down to examine herself, not wanting to flash anyone on the beach. Even she had to admit that the way her tits hung down, her nipples barely concealed as they remained pressed lightly against the blanket, looked like a sexy photo layout in Cosmo or Glamour. Wanting Beth to continue, at least for a while longer, Pam joked, "Wow, you are really good at this, but you have to quit......in an hour or so." They all laughed, even as Beth pressed even more firmly against Pam's ass.

The torture for Ron to this point had been mainly visual, but the way Pam was positioned, coupled with the pressure Beth was exerting caused him to experience a definite physical reaction. His cock was pulsing and throbbing in response to the way Pam was unknowingly grinding into him, even as his eyes continued to revel in the images before him. Pam's tits were only about 8 inches from his face, and even through the laced beach bag, he could easily tell that if she were to raise up, maybe another inch or so, he would be able to see her nipples. Looking up, past Pam, Ron could see Beth as she rocked up and back, firmly massaging his girlfriend's mother. Beth's nipples were obviously hard and poking through her bright yellow bikini as her picture perfect boobs swayed from side to side. Ron was able to force his gaze over to Amy, curious as to her reaction. He was not surprised to see her now laying on her side, once again with her head propped up by her arm, intently taking everything in as she and Beth carried on a conversation in which Ron had long since lost interest.

Pam cast aside her guilt, an act she had become quite adept at on this trip, shut her eyes, and recalled the way Ron's dick had looked earlier that morning, it's enormity straining to break free from his shorts. She had been walking and thinking all morning about the way her mind had been coming back again and again to her daughter's teenage boyfriend. It had become obvious to her that she was unable to push the explicit images from her brain, but it was just as plain to her that she could never act on such thoughts. For once, she was thankful for Beth's unabashed and varied sexual history. If anyone would know how to best deal with this situation, maybe she would. Pam had reached the conclusion earlier that she would have to catch Beth alone, confess her immoral and demented thoughts, and ask for her advice.

In the meantime, the sensation building between her legs was growing more intense each time Beth pressed her body back and forth along Pam's ass. What had begun as a pleasantly tantalizing stimulation was now seriously threatening to deliver Pam an orgasm right there on the beach. She bit her lip, then forced herself to say, "Uh, Beth, I think we should stop now, I can't take much more."

Ron was actually thankful for Pam's request to Beth that the massage come to an end. His cock was painfully hard and throbbing. Ron gripped the sand entrapped between his fingers and tensed his body in an effort to hold back his own orgasm. Beth refused to quit however, and as she slid further down to sit across Pam's upper thighs, she began to firmly rub lotion into Pam's lower back. The pressure on Ron's prick was even more intense. He looked from Beth, directly into Pam's face. Her brow furrowed and she continued to bite her lower lip. It was a look very similar to her daughter gets when she is about to cum. It immediately dawned on him that Pam was getting off too. Seeing the way she squeezed her eyes shut tight, and bit her lip even harder, Ron found it impossible to hold back any longer. His cock throbbed even larger as his orgasm built up deep within him.

The new angle at which Beth pressed her hands into Pam's back only intensified Pam's response. She was afraid she was going to cum right there, lying next to her daughter. She wanted to buck Beth off her, but didn't want to make a big scene over what would appear to Beth and Amy to be a normal massage. Luckily, just as Pam was about to give in and brace herself to accept a silent, yet public orgasm, her pager beeped. "Get that for me, would you Beth?"

Beth swung free from her friend's body, hoping that she had adequately titillated Ron. She had no idea her actions had pushed Pam so close to cumming herself.

Pam immediately rolled over to her side to take the pager from Beth, and more importantly to her, alleviate the pressure against her pussy. "Damn, it's your dad Amy, and he is going to call for you in only 25 minutes. We will have to hustle to get back in time. Come on, let's get going."

The commotion resulting from her beeper kept Pam from noticing the patch of blanket covering Ron's cock. Even though Pam rolled away, he could not stop his body's reaction. Ron's instinctive need to thrust his hips and move his hands to his pulsing cock were prohibited by the sand encasing him. His cock erupted in an intense and continuous orgasm. His tormented prick must have spasmed 12 times as his semen soaked into the white towel. Ron glanced to his crotch once the intensity subsided. Luckily, Pam's wet bikini had already dampened the blanket, so, at least from Ron's vantage point, it didn't appear to be too obvious that he had just jismed what seemed like a gallon of cum up into the blanket, all within three feet of the three sexy females that had been tormenting him, intentionally or not, for the last two days.

"Come on Amy, we have to move it. I don't want to hear your dad bitch the whole first hour we meet him tomorrow because he couldn't talk to you." Pam said as she began to gather up her things, oblivious to the conversation taking place between her daughter and her best friend.

Amy stood and gave Beth a concerned look. "You two run along, I want to catch a few more rays. I will bring everything back in a while, ok?" Beth said before moving closer to Amy and whispering. "Don't worry, I will "discover" him after you two leave, without embarrassing him, and I will dig his arms up first, then let him do the rest." She gave Amy a wink and was greeted by a relieved look on Amy's face.

()()()()

Amy and Pam were on their way in a matter of minutes. Amy hated leaving Ron and all the fun she could have had with him, especially with the way Beth had been playing along. Only now.....she was leaving Beth alone with her still trapped boyfriend. Amy told herself over and over as she walked back to the hotel there was nothing to be concerned about. Beth had promised to free Ron without letting him know she was in on their little game. Nonetheless, Amy was not too thrilled about Beth teasing Ron without her being there to keep an eye on things, which she was certain Beth would do. But she finally convinced herself there was no real harm, after all, it wasn't like Beth was going to fuck him right there on the beach. The image of Beth pulling Ron's hard dick up from the sand and lowering herself onto him froze in Amy's mind, even as her mother prattled on about the coming time she would spend with her dad. Amy forced the image from her brain, she wouldn't let herself even consider the possibility that Beth would go that far.

()()()()

Ron was both relieved and alarmed. He was glad Pam had left without discovering him, but now he was faced with the challenge of having to deal with Beth. He thought about announcing his presence right away and requesting Beth only dig out his upper body, but all it would take would be for her to yank back the blanket first. He would be exposed to the whole beach. He certainly couldn't tell her his cock was poking out, so please don't expose it. Ron fairly quickly reached the decision to wait try and wait for Amy to come back. He was certain she would not leave him in this predicament for long.

Beth intended to keep her word to Amy, and free Ron.....but not before she had a little more fun with him first. As Pam and Amy moved further down the beach, Beth turned her attention back to her captive audience, and as if to herself, said, "Now for some serious sun." Beth then began to peel her cotton/lycra blend tank-ini shorts down over her hips, revealing the matching yellow bikini bottoms.

She dropped to her knees, positioning her crotch only inches in front of the upturned beach bag, and therefore Ron's lustful gaze. Beth busied herself with folding and straightening her discarded clothes, the entire time her body tingling with the excitement of "inadvertently" exposing herself to a young man.

Beth had hurried to the room earlier that morning, after talking to Amy by the bar. She had changed into her new suit and examined herself in the mirror intently before leaving to track down Amy and Ron. Beth wasn't sure at the time she would have the opportunity to peel of the tank-ini. But now that she did, she knew the tiny bottoms were thin enough to display a seriously sexy outline of her pussy. What Beth wasn't sure of was how this new suit would react to water, but if her suspicions were correct, Ron was in for quite a show.

Ron's hope that his recent orgasm would offer a respite for his tortured cock was dashed the second Beth knelt before him. Her crotch was only inches from his hidden face, and as he stared intently at the puffy cuntlips and the obvious slit they outlined, Ron felt his previously softening cock began to swell once again. After 20 seconds or so, she stood and began walking to the ocean. Ron's disappointment of having Beth move from her position before him was lessened by the sight of her firm and tanned cheeks swaying seductively as she walked slowly to the water. While her bottoms weren't exactly a G-string, they weren't far from it either, as most of each lovely bun was exposed to the sun, and most every male within eyesight.

Beth loved the familiar feeling of having men stop and stare. She ignored them all, having learned over the years that to be a real tease, you had to act totally indifferent to your audience. Besides, she wasn't out to gain any additional admirers, she had the perfect situation waiting for her back at her blanket. Beth walked out to about waist deep water, deliberately dipped herself beneath the waves. She glanced briefly down as the warm water cascaded over her tight body, pleased to see the yellow material now almost transparent. Beth quickly lifted her gaze and began her slow saunter back to the beach blanket, and Ron.

Only a few steps from the water's edge, Beth noticed the same lemonade girl from earlier, now headed back up the beach. Noticing that the girl also sold ice cream, Beth decided an ice cream might be a good prop with which to turn things up a notch before honoring her word to set Ron free.

Ron could see Beth stopped and talking to the lemonade girl for a moment before she began to hurry back to the blanket. She was unpeeling the wrapper from what looked to be a Drumstick ice cream cone as she walked. But the ice cream didn't keep Ron's attention for long. Beth's suit hid nothing now that it was wet. He could see her entire areola and nipple, and he could even see what few pubic hairs Beth had were pressed clearly against the thin fabric. The yellow material clung to each and every contour of her swollen cunt.

Beth dropped once again to her knees, and after unsuccessfully attempting to hold the ice cream while digging through her own bag for some money, finally propped the cone up against her sunglasses, which she "happened" to position right over Ron's cock. After finding the necessary change, Beth quickly turned to go and pay the lemonade girl, leaving the ice cream cone there, already beginning to melt.

Ignoring the blatant stares, and even an isolated catcall, Beth made her way back to Ron while trying to decide upon a plan of action. She hadn't had much time to consider how best to proceed, but as she got closer, and saw how rapidly the cone was melting, she came up with the beginnings of a plan.

Beth picked up the cone, slipped on her shades, and quickly laid down in the same place Pam had recently occupied. As soon as she did, Beth pretended to notice the sticky ice cream that had dripped onto the spot on the blanket covering Ron's cock. She rolled about 3/4 onto her side, and reached down to rub the stickiness from her stomach, just above her bikini bottoms.

"Damn." Beth said, in a disgusted voice. While the logical reaction to avoid the stain would have been to scoot either left or right, Beth chose a third alternative. She began to reposition herself lower down on the blanket. When Beth finally stopped moving, her boobs were directly over the still growing bulge beneath the blanket.

Ron's dick felt to be almost completely hard once again. Even though he had already cum once, Ron was afraid that, given Beth's sexy attire, he would be easily coaxed into another orgasm if she applied any prolonged and direct pressure to his cock. Luckily for him, she positioned herself so that his cock was in the cleavage of her breasts as they hung down, gently grazing the blanket on either side of the bulging blanket. This was good for Ron only in the respect that his dick was not being directly, physically stimulated. His mind, however, was sending a loud and clear message to his cock, telling it to strain even harder to rise up and nestle itself between Beth's lovely boobs.

Beth began to lick up the melting ice cream as it cascaded down the cone and across her fingers, occasionally moving her lips up to deliberately wrap her lips over the nut covered sphere sitting atop the cone. She had positioned herself such that she and Ron could both imagine she was sucking and licking on something other than the Drumstick in her sticky hands. Beth, for the first time since the others left, looked down to take a look at the blanket covering Ron's cock. She had intended to take a quick glance, but the sight presented to her kept her from diverting her eyes right away. Evidently, her massage of Pam had caused the sand to settle in around Ron's crotch. Even though Beth knew for a fact his cock had been barely discernable when this whole game started, now Ron's lovely prick was clearly outlined by the damp white blanket. Beth was fairly certain she could even make out the ridge of his engorged head as it lie trapped between the blanket and Ron's stomach. And to make things even more interesting, Beth could see that there were two distinct wet spots. One appeared to have come from Pam's suit, while the other was concentrated at the head of his cock, as if he had already cum while encased beneath her. Seeing the young cock that had become her obsession over the last two days so clearly outlined directly beneath her face sent a shiver over Beth's body. It was almost 90 degrees, and Beth was trying to keep herself from quivering with excitement. His cock looked as big as Pam had indicated. She wanted more than anything to reach out and stroke it, but Beth knew she had to maintain some self-control.

This whole scenario was more than Beth had planned for, and even though she tried telling herself to stop now, she just couldn't resist taking things a little further.

Ron was mesmerized by the way Beth worked her lips and tongue over the melting ice cream. Had they not shared the dough nut episode earlier in the day, he might have given her the benefit of the doubt now, but the way she was behaving made him suspect she knew exactly what she was doing. He thought about letting her know he was onto her, but what if speaking up would cause her to stop the teasing? And even though he felt tortured, he certainly didn't want her to stop. Ron had to consider that Beth might only be willing to act the way she was if she felt it could be explained as an unintentional act. She was Amy's mom's best friend after all. While his eyes never left Beth, Ron found himself, as usual, overanalyzing everything. His analysis was broken for good when Beth turned to look over her shoulder and the ice cream fell from the cone, directly onto the shaft of Ron's dick.

Beth kept her head turned for several seconds after she felt the ice cream fall from the cone. Turning back to face Ron, Beth 'noticed' her bad luck and exclaimed, "Shit!"

Beth rolled slightly onto her side, propped herself up on her right elbow and immediately attempted to scoop up the blob of ice cream with her left hand, occasionally raking her fingers across the length of Ron's shaft in the process. The gooey blob would not easily be gathered up. Beth thought briefly about dropping her mouth down and sucking the melting liquid from the blanket, and therefore Ron's cock, but decided that would be a little much, even for her. What she did decide to do, however, was rinse the remaining ice cream away with a bottle of water. After carefully scraping her hands once again over the blanket to remove the last of the remaining un-melted globs, Beth took the almost full bottle and slowly poured it directly onto Ron's pulsing cock. Rather than simply dumping the contents of the bottle on him, Beth deliberately emptied it in a steady stream, moving the cascading water up and back down the length of his prick, She half expected Ron to speak up, and if he did, she was committed to playing totally innocent, no matter how obvious her actions had been. Besides, she didn't think Ron's rather timid personality would permit him to accuse her of anything more.

But he never made a sound. As the water soaked the white beach blanket, Beth was provided with an incredible sight. The white blanket, much like her suit, became completely transparent. The color of Ron's skin shown through the fabric such that Beth could even differentiate between the pinkish flesh of his shaft and the angry purple of his noticeably throbbing cock head. Beth's breath was becoming more labored, as she fought with herself for self-restraint.

Ron had been buried now for almost 45 minutes, and he was getting a little stiff in more places than his prick. Even though he was somewhat uncomfortable, there was no way he was going to voluntarily end the fun he was having. He had been forced to bite his lip to keep from moaning audibly as the steady stream of water bounced off his tortured cock. Even though Ron could not see Beth's eyes behind her sunglasses, it seemed evident to him that she was staring intently at his straining flesh. The intensity of her gaze was such that he half way expected Beth to reach out and grasp his dick, but she didn't. Instead, Beth simply discarded her now empty sugar cone, scooted her body over ever so slightly and lay her head down on the blanket, just to the side of his cock. The result was that her cheek was pressed against the blanket, with her chin, lips, nose and eyes aligned parallel to his now prominently displayed prick as it lay encased beneath the wet blanket.

JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers