A Tempting Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,694 Followers

Ron, his mouth now parched, was unable to respond other than to utter a tiny groan and to thrust his hips upward slightly, offering himself completely to Beth’s hand.

Satisfied that she had completely reeled Ron in, Beth removed her hand as if Ron’s pants were on fire, and said “I just have to tell myself that you, and your cock are off limits. It is just plain wrong. I am so sorry Ron, I got carried away again. It is the combination of the alcohol, our conversation, and remembering the way your lovely prick looked and felt just a few hours ago. Please forgive me.”

Before Ron could even attempt to answer, Beth said, “Oh look, here comes Amy and her mom. Let’s just forget about this little setback, okay? I promise you can trust me from now on out. It’s Pam you should be paying attention to.”

Beth was most satisfied with her ability to completely mind-fuck Ron, even though she was making herself crazy at the same time. She was fairly certain that she’d be able to manipulate him into some deliciously tempting situations in Amy’s absence over the coming days.

Ron, as had been the case for most of the trip, was surrounded by the three sexy ladies with his steel hard cock throbbing, barely concealed beneath the thin material of his pants. As Amy pulled his from his seat, and to the dance floor, he wondered how he’d be able to withstand the temptation of being alone with Pam and Beth while Amy was away.

More to come……

JackKing
JackKing
1,694 Followers