A Tempting Vacation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers

Leslie knelt down, her face now at crotch level, "Yes, I noticed that earlier, but even more noticeable than that, in my opinion, is the way Ron's penis is trapped over against his pelvis and upper thigh." Leslie guided the well manicured, hot pink fingernail of her index finger across the length of Ron's shaft, occasionally grazing his now nearly completely hard cock. "If you'll look a little closer," she instructed Sue, "You can even see the, ahem, rather large tip of his penis, right here."

Ron jerked involuntarily as Leslie's lovely brown hand drew repeated circles around his now throbbing cock head. He looked on as Sue kept her face still only 6 inches from his crotch, bent at the waist, now resting her hands on her knees.

"Oh my!" Sue whispered excitedly, "Look there!" she continued, pointing to the growing dark spot on Ron's trunks, indicating his growing excitement by the pre-cum beginning to escape into the tight trunks.

At that moment, the bell over the shop door sounded, and all three looked up to see what appeared to be a family of 5 entering the shop. They also noticed Beth now making her way back toward the dressing room carrying an armload of merchandise.

"Looks like I have to get back to my other customers. I certainly did enjoy fitting you Ron, and I would definitely encourage you to get the trunks we picked out."

Sue was feeling a little guilty for their tortuous teasing of Ron, now that his mother was making her way back to join them. "Here Ron," she said as Leslie walked away, "Take this tee shirt, maybe it will, well, you know, cover things up, you know, from your mom."

Ron quickly realized she was concerned about Beth's reaction. He had to suppress a grin, thinking how wrong Sue was about Beth's interest in his modesty. He slipped the loose fitting shirt on, perversely glad that it fell only to just past the waistline of his trunks, doing very little to hide the still obscene bulge in the green swimwear.

"Y'all finding some good stuff back here?" Beth asked, even as she was unable to avert her involuntary, yet unmistakable double take to Ron's crotch. Gathering her composure, she went on, "I picked quite an assortment myself, I hope you were serious about spending Dave's money." Beth had spent her time purchasing the various outfits that she envisioned assisting her in bringing to life the detailed fantasies about how she and Pam would torment Ron over the coming days.

Beth's quick glance to her "son's" swim suit did not go unnoticed by Sue, and her degree of guilt at, in her mind, having been busted as a perverted cradle robbing cock tease, overwhelmed her immediately. Failing to register Beth's question, all she wanted to do was extricate herself from this embarrassing situation as quickly as possible. Sue slipped quickly into the tiny dressing room, thankful to have the protection of the floral curtain that served as the door. Her new friends waited as she changed back into her sundress, dropping the purple bikini on the chair, and tried to think of a way to get away from them for a while.

Beth was taking her usual perverted joy in seeing how her exhibitionist game was affecting Sue, and asked again, "So Sue, like I said, I do have quite a bit of stuff here, are you sure you want to put it all on Dave's card?"

Still obviously flustered, Sue exited the dressing room, answering Beth and at the same time laying the groundwork for a quick exit, "Sure, I am completely serious about spending his money..........ah, but right now, I need to run back to our cabin, I forgot, um, a stack of post cards I wanted to drop in the mail while on the island, how about you just take the AmEx to pay for everything after you have tried it on, and I'll meet you two at the little café on the corner for a Bloody Mary in about ½ hour or so?

With barely a confirmation from Beth and Ron, Sue turned and briskly left the boutique.

()()()

Beth and Ron were left there, neither having been prepared for such a hasty departure. "What did you do to that poor woman?" Beth asked.

Ron's fought back his defensive instinct, and as he noticed Beth once again cast a fleeting glance toward his cock, he decided now was a good time to try once again to tempt her with his swollen cock and bulging swim suit. "Um, I didn't do anything, one minute her and that sales girl are down on their knees, helping me with the fit of my suit," Ron said while motioning to his still bulging crotch with his eyes, "and the next thing I know, Sue sees you coming and starts trying to get me to wear this tee shirt, kind a' weird, huh?"

Ron was thrilled to see Beth take the bait, and follow his gaze. She was too good at this, however, to quit playing her role, and immediately recognizing Ron's emerging confidence in his body, made an effort to reel him back in, "Well, maybe she didn't appreciate you flaunting your genitalia all over the place, like you tried to do last night with me and your girlfriend's mother. I mean seriously, can you be much more obvious than this?" Beth finished while motioning with her hand toward his green swim suit.

That was not the response Ron had anticipated, and he was visibly taken aback. Seeing his uncertainty, Beth pressed on, "I thought maybe you had learned your lesson last night, but you seem intent on showing how blessed you are, I guess maybe we should just buy you a raincoat and pair of sneakers, that would make things easier for you to flash your big cock." She said, unable to keep herself from graphically describing his penis.

"But, I mean, you practically had me pull it out for the sales girl, and you were the one to pick out a tight suit, and well, you know, after the other day on the beach, and our talk at the dance club, I thought you'd want...er be okay with me, well, you know." Ron replied, losing all sense of discretion, again completely befuddled by Beth and her ever changing morals.

"Ron, honey, we all have moments of weakness.....didn't I explain that at the club last night? But I also promised I'd behave, and I thought you agreed to do the same.....and then I stumble upon you trying to flash Amy's father's girlfriend.....I mean this girl could end up being her stepmother..........I would have thought your little stunt with the towel and Pam last night would have kept you under control. Obviously I was wrong." Beth said in her most serious tone, pleased to see Ron's expression wilt with her every word.

Now she would have some fun with him before they met back up with Sue.

"Am I going to be able to trust you with Sue the rest of the day........I mean she is rather attractive, don't you think?"

Ron stammered out his reply, "Um, yeah, you can trust me, I wasn't really trying to, you know, do anything, I just couldn't really hide my di......um, my reaction very well. I didn't mean anything, really."

"Okay, I guess I can see how you'd have trouble being modest in that suit, but you should really do everything you can to not tempt the fairer sex, I mean you obviously are quite well endowed, and some women have a hard time resisting such an unusually large, ah, well,.... let's just say to present yourself so blatantly can tend to lure a woman past the point of self restraint.........I mean, even I had a few moments of weakness on the beach, moments I am sure we both still deeply regret." Beth said, making her best effort to keep Ron perpetually off balance as to her intentions for this vacation.

Realizing he was incapable of navigating a conversation with Beth through this sexual mine field, Ron simply nodded, and even as his cock began to deflate, uttered a meager apology, " Uh, okay, sorry."

"Very well, now, let's get our purchases organized and get out of here.......I have just a few things I need to try on, so be a dear and hold all this." Beth directed while heaping her armload of clothes and hangers across Ron's quickly extended arms.

As Ron stood motionless, the clothes now obscuring his view of the trunks clinging stubbornly to his still semi-erect cock, Beth began to peer intently into the conglomeration of bikinis, lingerie, dresses, and other various articles of sexy clothing dutifully held by her naïve young prey. "Here it is!" she exclaimed, pulling out a slinky white cocktail dress. "I got this one for Pam, don't you think this will look simply fantastic on her?" Beth continued, holding the short halter dress against her peach colored top and now obviously erect nipples. "Besides giving her a newer sexy look, I thought it would only be fair to spend some of Dave's money on his ex-wife."

"Well..........don't you like it?" she pressed.

"Um, yeah, sure.......but I thought you were going to try on some clothes." Ron replied, now anxious to get out of the store after once again embarrassing himself while trying to tempt the sexy older woman before him now.

"Silly, I have to try on this dress for Pam, I mean, even though she is a petite, I can tell by how short and tight this fits on me if it will work for her." Beth said dismissively as she turned to the dressing room.

As she entered the small room, Beth immediately noticed Sue's discarded purple bikini, along with the other items she had picked out, on the chair. She picked them up, and felt the unmistakable dampness in the crotch of the purple bottoms. Holding them to her nose, the aroma of a woman aroused enveloped her senses, and she immediately had a wickedly clever idea.

Beth took the bikini, flung the curtain back open, and approached Ron.

She placed the purple bikini on top of the pile of clothes Ron still held draped across both arms, taking care to make sure the crotch was on top, directly in front of his face. "Here, we don't want to forget to buy Sue's stuff. Plus I need one more thing."

Beth then bent at the waist to give Ron a clear view of most of each tanned breast, and began to once again peer into the pile of clothes, occasionally poking into the layers of material as she sought out a particular item. "Do you see a matching white bra and panty set?"

Before Ron could respond, Beth, ignoring his still noticeably bulging swimwear, once again excitedly announced her discovery of the skimpy undergarments, and headed back into the dressing room.

As soon as Beth stepped away, Ron looked down at the tiny purple bikini Beth had deposited on the heap of clothing. Recalling the way Sue had looked, and the way she seemed to enjoy looking at his hard dick, Ron felt more blood rush to his penis. Then, as if on cue, he inhaled the unmistakable scent of pussy. It wasn't exactly the way Amy smelled, but there was no doubt as to the source of the scent. He leaned his head forward until his nose was almost touching the damp bikini bottom. Not only could he smell Sue's arousal, but could actually see the dampness on the material. Suddenly it dawned on him that she must have been turned on during their little teasing episode. Just as he was contemplating bringing the juicy material up to press into his face, he noticed Beth's skirt, then her blouse falling to the floor of the changing room, and he continued to watch as she carefully inserted her tanned legs into the dainty white panties.

The purple bikini bottom now forgotten, Ron focused on the prospect of Beth modeling the white dress. To his surprise, rather than stepping from the small changing room, she called to him, "Uh, Ron, I need a little help, would you be so kind as to step in here and lend a hand?"

Ron quickly placed the armload of clothes on a nearby chair, and stepped over to the curtain separating him from the sexy older woman. He started to knock on the door frame, but decided to simply do as she had asked, and step into the changing room to join her.

The sight before him was like something straight from a playboy magazine. Beth had her back to him, wearing the lacy white, and as Ron now discovered, thong panties. They split the tanned globes of her ass, presenting an agonizingly sexy sight to the perpetually horny teenager. Her hands were grasping the bra cups to her shapely boobs, a necessity given that the clasps of the lacy undergarment were dangling between her shoulder blades.

She looked over her shoulder, and for only a millisecond, conveyed the slightest little smirk before saying in as non-sexual tone as she could, "I guess I underestimated the size difference between me and Pam, of course, I wouldn't typically worry about wearing these under a dress like this." Beth said, motioning first to the bra in her hand, and then to the little white dress hanging near the mirror. "but, I know Pam won't wear it unless I get her the proper underwear."

Ron was making every effort to keep eye contact with Beth as he nodded his agreement to whatever it was she had just said, but the curve of her toned back, down to the contrast of the white lace disappearing between her muscular, tanned cheeks was too alluring a sight, and he knew right away she had caught him ogling her.

Beth knew she wanted to play this as innocent as she could and prolong the tease, so she ignored Ron's lustful gaze, and continued, "Sorry to make you lend a hand, but, well, I know this is probably not exactly proper having you in here, but my bikini I plan to buy today isn't much bigger than this thong, and I plan to wear that in public, so I guess having you simply help me fasten my bra shouldn't be a big deal, right?" Beth, of course, knew the pink elephant in the changing room was that not only had Ron spied her completely naked from the hotel bathroom closet, she had already fucked him while he was trapped in the sand, but having previously pledged to Ron that they would try to forget that episode, she decided to act as if having him so nearby while she was dressed only in her underwear was something that needed justification as an innocent interaction.

Even as Ron's cock once again began to reach maximum firmness and press obscenely against his increasingly stretched out swim trunks, he agreed with the innocence of whatever it was she had in mind, "Sure, not a big deal, what do you want me to do?"

"Well, like I said, getting this bra and panty set for Pam means it is quite a bit too small for me, but I want to try and get it on, so we know how the dress looks, since it is a little thinner than most dresses you find. So, if you can just get the bra fastened for me, I can slip on the dress."

Ron stepped closer to Beth to reach for the clasps, and Beth took a step back, her ass inadvertently bumping into Ron's protruding cock. He flinched backward, hoping she hadn't noticed the contact.

Again, Beth ignored the feel of his lovely prick against her ass. She knew even without that validation that her cocktease was working its magic on Ron, but to be truthful to herself, she had to admit that her pussy was more than a little damp, and she could feel her nipples doing their best to rip through the lacy bra she still pressed against her bosom.

"Can you get it hooked?"

Ron grabbed the bra straps, his fingers brushing against the soft yet toned skin sloping inward from Beth's shoulder blades. He tried to pull the clasps together, while at the same time taking care to keep his hard on away from the magnificent ass only inches in front of him.

"I can't quite get it." He explained.

"Okay, let me try and help," and with that, her hands began to move, and for the first time, Ron noticed that he could look directly past Beth's shoulder and watch her in the full length mirror. Beth slipped her right hand insider her left bra cup and gently pulled more of her boob out of the cup, increasing the exposure of her breast until her nipple threatened to pop free if she continued any further. She repeated the procedure with the right breast, the finished product being a deliciously obscene amount of cleavage being pushed up and together from the dainty bra cups.

"Now try again, I think I may have gotten a little more slack for you to work with."

Ron again pulled the straps together, and after apologizing for any pain he might be causing her, managed to slip the fastener together. "Ha, I got it." He stated with a satisfied tone.

"Great, now let me just slip on the dress and we'll see how it looks, now remember, it will be tighter and shorter on me than on Pam, so you'll have to keep that in mind during the critique."

Beth turned in profile to Ron as she retrieved the dress from its hanger, and as she extended her arms upward to allow the dress to slip over her head, Ron was provided an unobstructed view of her now overflowing cleavage. Her nipples had to be only a fraction of an inch away from slipping free. As the material slid lower and obscured the view of her breasts, he shifted his gaze to her bubbly ass, thankful he was able to stare intently without of fear of being caught. Her cheeks appeared so firm and muscular that there was barely even a wobble to the curvy spheres, even as Beth began to bounce and tug at the dress as it grew more snug to her perfect form.

Finally her head popped through, and she managed to pull the dress down firmly so that the straps rested on her shoulders. "Okay, well, that was kind of a chore, but, well.........what do you think?"

Beth stood with her arms outstretched, and turned slowly for Ron.

He was awestruck, unable to respond with a coherent sentence.

Beth once again allowed herself a slight smirk, then turned to examine herself in the mirror. She didn't think she could look much sexier if she tried.........and well, she knew she had tried, but to not have had the luxury of previewing an outfit in the mirror to determine the best way to bend and move so as to maximize her allure as she would normally do before going out on the prowl, she was thrilled.

The bra straps were obviously showing, which had been her desire all along. But the cleavage presented by the dress, and she had to admit, assisted by the bra, was enough to make an experienced man drool, but for the naïve teen standing behind her now, it must be pure torture.......Perfect! She glanced down, able to make out only the slightest outline of her panties beneath the white clinging dress. She turned and looked over her shoulder, cognizant of the way her breasts jutted out toward Ron, and took note of how her ass was only a few inches away from escaping the short hemline.

"Well, the bra and panties just don't work, you can kind of see the panty line, and the bra straps just don't match with the design of this dress at all. I really love it though. I think if I can show Pam she can go commando with this dress without being too sexy, she still might wear it, what do you think?" Beth asked while glancing at Ron's cock for the first time in a few minutes. It was obviously rock hard, having managed to shift to an upward angle across his pelvis and pointing up to his hip bone. "Why don't you give me a little privacy and I'll try it sans undies."

The disappointment in Ron's face was almost laughable. As Beth easily unfastened the previously "too tight" bra, she almost felt sorry for him, but really, how could anyone feel sorry for a kid with a cock as big as his, on a trip with her, Pam, and Amy, and at least for today, it looked like Sue was now a fan of his wonder cock as well.

Beth didn't really want him to leave, but she knew things were getting rather heated for both of them, and she wasn't sure she could trust herself to continue. Her mind kept flashing back to his cock emerging from the sand, and the fact that she had been unable to resist taking advantage of him. She wanted it again, but wanted to extend the teasing until she could reel Pam into the fun of it all.

Ron stepped from the changing room, his hard on temporarily forgotten as he wallowed in the self pity of once again being taken in by Beth's teasing only to be shot down just when it seemed things were going to get interesting. As he took another step, he heard a sudden gasp, then much commotion near the racks of clothes closest to the changing room. Ron looked up to see the mother of the family that had recently entered the shop, trying to divert the attention of her teenage daughter away from the spectacle of Ron's cock.

JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers