A Tempting Vacation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

"Wow, I didn't realize how brave you were Ron, to sit here completely naked. I am evidently shyer than I thought. Let me ease into this nude shower a little more slowly, okay?" Sue said, even as she turned to face the wall and shower head. She wasn't doing this solely to prolong the teasing of Ron, for no matter how turned on Sue was at that moment, she still knew the temptation resulting from stripping naked before a bound, big-cocked teenager might be more than she could withstand, and she owed it to herself to once again weigh the magnitude of her actions, both past and potential. Facing the tiled wall, the shower pelting across the top of her head and ricocheting across Ron's body, Sue's internal struggle was ultimately weak and short-lived. The day's events, alcohol consumption, and the Sensuvive laced drink easily won out. After convincing herself this once in a lifetime situation was indeed too tempting to pass up, the sliver of decency still battling for control salvaged a pledge from her conscience to enjoy the situation, but act professionally, no matter how absurd such behavior would be given this fucked up scenario. Ignoring the sexual element of their interaction would provide her at least some degree of deniability, especially since Ron was likely too drunk to recall much of their time together in any detail.

Her decision made, Sue took a deep breath, dropped the bikini top down to hang across the hot water handle, and turned to face Ron, her hands returning once more to shield her luscious breasts from his view.

"Well......like you said, this is really no different than what you've been through, so...well, here goes." She slowly slid her hands toward her taut stomach, effectively tugging her highly sensitive nipples downward until they were able to snap to their full erectness as her petite hands set them free. She didn't look at Ron, yet could feel his eyes boring into her body. She twisted her torso so that both hands could reach the bow knot across her right hip. Upon pulling it apart, she let the purple strings dangle free. The wet material fell slightly forward so that just the top of her well groomed landing strip was visible, but other than that, the tiny bikini bottoms continued to cling to her tanned, wet, flawless form.

Water cascaded across his face, yet Ron's mouth suddenly became the Sahara. Sue's breasts were truly magnificent. Abnormally large for her petite frame, shaped to appear god-given to Ron's inexperienced eye, yet defying gravity as they jiggled across the tiny Asian's chest. She had obviously not sunned topless very often, as the difference between the deep bronze swell of her breasts and the naturally golden tan lines was stark. Her nipples sat high, the soft rose colored flesh pointing at a slightly upward angle, and just screaming to be kissed and suckled. The tan line now visible across her hip, and the same contrasting skin color peeking from behind the dangling fold of her bikini bottom only served to tempt Ron even further in his desire to see her completely naked. As he stared, he noticed the water streaming down between her boobs, directly into her belly button before it splashed across the dangling flap of her suit. The water appeared to be weighing down the loosened material, slowly presenting more and more of her coal black, yet closely cropped strip of pubic hair. As he openly lusted for the temptress before him, his cock called yet again for more blood, and began to noticeably throb and twitch as it towered between his legs.

Beth's vision was limited, but she had seen the look on Sue's face and an unobstructed presentation of her spectacular breasts. Her fingers stroked more urgently beneath her swimsuit and she almost felt sorry for the way Ron was about to be tormented. For even if Sue made the decision to impale her lithe body on Ron's inviting manhood, she would slip from the closet and announce her return, insuring yet another session from which Ron would walk away with a tortuous erection, and just in time to spend the coming days with only her and Pam. She felt another wave of heat and moisture course through her pussy as a collage of images from her yet to be played out, yet well rehearsed fantasies flashed across her brain. Beth pushed the fantasies for the days ahead from her mind, anxious to see how Ron and Sue would navigate their remaining shower time together.

"Whew, this is much more, ahem, difficult than I thought.............I know, maybe it will be easier if I just pretend you're not even in here with me. I know that sounds silly, but you know, it worked for us when we pretended your, well, your condition was nothing unusual. Right?" Sue said, nodding in reference to Ron's pulsing cock. Sue knew she needed to keep her mind focused on her actions, and keep her eye on the goal, so to speak, the goal being not to engage Dave's daughter's boyfriend sexually, no matter how ultimately sexual their situation had become. He was drunk and obviously horny, but to this point had been rather restrained, not only literally, but figuratively as well. Perhaps he was as afraid to cheat on Amy as she was, or maybe he was just young and scared, either way, it was playing right into her hands.

Freshly committed to continue on, Sue leaned forward and rested her right hand on Ron's left knee. "Sorry, but I need to use you a little to keep my balance." She explained, even as her raven hair hung down dangerously close to his towering erection. At the same time, Sue used her left hand to push her tiny bottoms down her hip, until they were loose enough to allow gravity to pull them down to her ankle. Standing back up straight, she now stood completely nude before Ron.

"Okay, just like you said, 'All god's children got skin', right?" Sue spoke to Ron, even as she suppressed a giggle as he was so obviously mesmerized by her that he didn't comprehend anything she said.

She was counting on Beth not getting back for at least another 10 minutes or so, but also realized she could show up at anytime. Of course, she didn't expect her to peek around the curtain, and Sue knew she could slip on her bikini in a matter of seconds. Still, with a limited amount of time, Sue decided to up the tease factor right away by turning to bend at the waist and retrieve the soap dispenser from the edge of the tub. She thought she heard a slight gasp from Ron as she bent more than necessary, knowingly presenting a sexy rear view of her ass and pussy to the retrained teen.

"Sorry, I know that wasn't very lady like, but with no shelves in this shower, it is a pain to keep bending down for the liquid soap dispenser." Sue spoke, as she depressed the plunger to fill her palm with soap. "How about if I just set it here on your lap?"

Ron looked down to see her placing the bottle on his stomach, scooting it down until it was essentially wedged behind his penis as it stretched up past his belly button. The result was that the plunge type dispenser on the bottle extended out over the head of his cock.

"That's better, now I won't have to keep making a spectacle of myself bending and stretching to get the soap. Oops I forgot, you're not here.......sorry, okay, I am going to get clean now, all by myself". Sue winked at Ron while speaking as steadily as possible in an attempt to conceal her excitement. She began to run her slippery hands over her shoulders, arms and neck, and glanced quickly at Ron as her soapy hands dropped down to caress her tits. As expected, he gazed in a near trancelike state.

Her hands continued their roaming, downward path, brushing past her crotch with little attention paid to her incredibly slippery pussy. After bending at the waist to caress her shapely legs, Sue straightened up, pausing to allow Ron another view of her body, the white soap suds sliding down her torso at varying rates.

"Now, just to finish up my backside," Sue spoke, as if to herself. She slowly bent at the waist, her oversized jugs dangling before Ron's stare as she reached toward his cock to the soap. She plunged the dispenser until it almost came into contact with his engorged head. A substantial dollop fell directly onto the underside of his upper shaft before she pressed her other hand beneath the thick pearly stream. The side of her hand slid effortlessly along Ron's shaft as she squirted yet another portion of soap into her palm. Satisfied with her brief interaction with Ron's still granite like cock, Sue turned to face the water and allow the suds to glide down the front of her toned body.

Her ass now facing Ron, Sue reached back and began to run her soapy hands across her lower back, steadily downward until she was cupping her own cheeks. She bent once again at the waist to allow her hands access to the back of her thighs and calves. She could almost feel her labia spread wider as she contemplated the view she must be affording the tormented teenager with no choice but to endure her teasing. As her body straightened and her hands ascended back up to her ass, Sue arched her back and ran her fingertips between her bubbly cheeks, spreading them a little wider for Ron's viewing.

This experience was unlike anything Sue had ever imagined, and even as she withdrew her hands and turned once again to face Ron, she knew she wanted to continue with this unspoken game of teasing and tempting. Silently repeating the resolve to proceed without acknowledging the sexual tension, Sue decided on a plan.

"Now, just to give my hair a quick wash," Sue spoke, again as if to herself. She retrieved the shampoo from the tub's edge, and turned to stand upright, directly between Ron's outstretched legs. She squeezed a glob of shampoo into her right hand and immediately brought it to her head to begin massaging it into her straight black locks. After purposely pushing some of the suds forward, to run down her forehead and toward her eyes, Sue pretended to notice she was still clutching the open shampoo bottle in her left hand.

Her eyes tightly shut as shampoo cascaded over her face, Sue said, "Oh my, I forgot to put this back, I'll just set it down here by my feet until I finish up." As she began to bend to forward as if to place the bottle on the floor of the tub, Sue "accidentally" dropped it. The still open bottle bounced around between her feet and the legs of the chair, steadily oozing shampoo as it rolled further beneath Ron's chair.

"Oh my, what a klutz..... I need to get that, but can't see a thing........will you tell me where it rolled Ron?"

Before he could respond, Sue dropped to her knees, reached both hands beneath his chair and began to blindly search for the now missing bottle. As her hands swept back and forth, she continued to reach further and further back, until her face was almost resting against Ron's erection.

"Oh my God!!" Beth thought, she may be even more brazen than me. While Sue's lithe body was certainly a sexy and stimulating vision, Beth was more interested in Ron's face. The blend of tormented lust and befuddled expectation was one of the things that always got her off. The way Sue was pushing him farther and farther, without ever acknowledging the growing sexual tension was simply brilliant. Beth slipped a finger past her slippery labia and pressed her eye even closer to the small hole to see what she might do next.

"Well, do you see it?" she asked, her nose actually brushing the steel shaft ever so briefly when she spoke. Sue ignored the contact and continued her search by straightening her body and reaching over Ron's left leg, in an attempt to sweep the area to the side of his chair. The result was that her right boob pressed into his thigh while her left grazed his balls and shaft incessantly.

"Ron?? Are you going to be my eyes or not?" Sue said in an exasperated tone, even as she swiveled to reach over his other leg. This move caused first one, then the other pendulous breast to rake across his penis.

Watching her kneeling there, her tiny waist and bubbly ass so tantalizingly swaying back and forth as she pressed against him had rendered Ron near speechless, but finally he managed to say, "Ah, I can't really see it but I think it rolled to the very back of the tub. Can you reach that far?"

"Not like this. Maybe if I really stretch beneath the seat I can." Sue answered, the shampoo in her hair still flowing down and over her eyes. She then returned back to her kneeling position between his legs, repeating the slippery friction inflicted by her boobs to his cock. Dipping her shoulder slightly, Sue slid forward with her right arm extended beneath the seat, her tightly shut eyes and face steadily approaching Ron's crotch. She stopped just prior to pressing her lips against his shaft, apparently unaware of her proximity to his dick and said, "I can barely feel it at my fingertips, if I can stretch just a little more I'll be able to get it."

She then did as promised and stretched her arm, and as a result her entire body closer to the ever elusive shampoo bottle, and therefore Ron's tortured erection. Moving quickly, Sue's mouth pressed firmly to his shaft. The tilted angle of her head was such that her lips seemed to perfectly wrap themselves around about 1/3 of his thick shaft. "Oh my, I am so sorry." Sue exclaimed, backing away from the 'inadvertent' contact with Ron. I was in such a hurry to get the shampoo before it all leaked out, I didn't even think about the position I was in. Please forgive me?"

"Sure, ah no problem." Ron croaked before regaining his bearings and deciding he could now do his part to help push this little game forward. "It was really unavoidable, and it does look like the shampoo is leaking pretty fast. I know that is my mom's favorite, and pretty expensive too, so we really should get it before it all runs out."

Easily seeing through his transparent attempt to manipulate her into repeating her maneuver, Sue quickly weighed her options and decided having them both play the 'innocent' act here could really provide for some fun. She told herself she would call foul and quit the moment Ron was open with his sexual desire for her, but until then, she'd simply play along and see what they could conjure up.

"Well, I certainly don't want to waste your mom's shampoo, but the only way I can reach it is to lean into your body and stretch as far as I can, plus being blinded by my soapy hair, I can't even see what I am doing, so it could take a little while. Are you okay with a little contact while I reach the bottle?"

Ron couldn't respond fast enough, "Yeah, sure , it is fine with me," then realizing just how eager he sounded, he tried to back off, "I mean, I think we really need to salvage mom's shampoo, and besides, you've already given me a bath, so it's not like you haven't had contact with me already, so it is really no biggie."

He looked at her suds covered face, trying to read her reaction. He thought he say the slightest smirk before she answered, "Okay then, we shouldn't burn any more time, or the bottle will be empty. Here I go.......wish me luck."

Sue again pressed forward, her right arm groping beneath the chair as her face drew closer and closer to Ron's cock. Her pussy practically gushing, Sue's excitement level was extremely hard to contain as she resolved to carry through with this thinly disguised charade, and press her face into Ron's cock and balls. Stretching her arm even deeper beneath the chair, she didn't hesitate as her forehead made the initial contact along the length of the stout erection bobbing before her. Immediately, she allowed her momentum to bring more of her face firmly in contact with Ron's penis, her nose and lips both pressing his manhood backward toward his flat stomach.

Pretending to still be groping for the shampoo, Sue allowed her suds covered face to slip back and forth against the object of her day's lust. As the thick shaft moved under the pressure of her lips, Sue began to speak, her words halting and broken each time the throbbing prick slowly slid across her lips, "Really sor...um, sorry for.....mmm....for this.....awkward situ....a....tion. I am.....mmm....trying to...uh...mmm...hurry. Do you.....ah....see the .....bot.....bottle?"

Ron was dumbstruck by the sight before him, this sexy nude Asian woman, kneeling between his legs and rubbing her soapy face and lips against his dick, all the while acting like it was a completely justified result of the unusual situation in which they found themselves. She wasn't making contact with the head of his cock, which is what he really needed. He began to slowly slide forward on his seat, doing his best to maneuver his penis further beneath her exotically beautiful face as he responded, "Let me bend a little to see what I can see?"

Sue could feel him squirming beneath her, more of his rod now descending the length of her face. She kept up the firm pressure, reveling in the feeling of having such a large, hard cock gliding across her lips

Ron actually was able to see the shampoo, resting against the back left leg of his chair. "I see it, just a little further back and to the left.....if you stretch just a little further, you'll reach it."

"ok, .....hang in.....mmm....there for .....just a....ahh.... lit......tle.... longer......ok?" Sue asked, her speech again repeatedly thwarted by the wavering cock sliding to and fro against her lips. Not waiting for an answer, she leaned in tighter still, her hands sweeping to make contact with the bottle as her face slid another inch closer to Ron's purplish cock head.

He looked down to see the pre-cum now flowing down toward Sue's lips. He stared intently as the cloudy white evidence of his excitement made contact with her cheek and lips as she seemed to purposely maneuver herself to inflict maximum movement of his cock across her face. The suds descending from her hair blended with his own fluids so that he doubted she realized the source of the slippery liquid beginning to coat her face.

Sue allowed her face to slide further up the magnificent piece of manhood towering between the teenager's legs. God she was about to burst from the excitement. Pretending their actions to be as innocent as could be, given the circumstances, was only serving to heighten her arousal, even though it was obvious that both she and Ron were willing participants in this little teasing game. Pressing forward and to the left to reach the shampoo, she kept the descending shaft snugly ensnared between her full lips until the sensitive underside of his head slipped just past her nose. The equilibrium reached between the pressure of her face and the urgency of his erection kept his penis firmly pressed against her, the warm shower water running over her face to insure her mouth was consistently warm and wet.

Sue now had the shampoo bottle within reach, but delayed grabbing it after finally jockeying into this position. With the most sensitive part of his cock now directly against her lips, Sue again began to speak, "Almost.....there......only another inch or so....." Pressing even more firmly into his prick, Sue allowed her tongue to slip between her lips as they partially wrapped around his shaft, and flicked it back and forth, relishing in the sheer sexual torture she was inflicting on Ron.

Ron could contain himself no longer, and before he realized what he was saying, blurted out, "Oh god yes....don't stop!"

Hearing Ron's words and knowing he had finally given up the pretense of the non-sexual nature of their actions, Sue did as she vowed, and immediately pulled her face free of his pulsing penis. She really didn't want to, but having to deal with the reality of him cumming on her face would leave very little room to deny the extent of their little teasing game. No matter how implausible the denial, at least she'd be able to claim some degree of innocence, but with cum dripping across her eye lashes, the feigned innocence would be much more difficult to project.

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers