A Tempting Vacation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,692 Followers

As she dropped the teenager's cock from her lips, regret began to invade Lil's mind, and she said, "Ah, Mike........I am sorry honey, you know, about losing control like that........are you ashamed of me?"

"No baby, we were in this together......it turned me on watching you lose control like that, maybe more than it did you......why don't you hurry and finish cleaning the kid up, then we can go back to the room and I'll take that dress off you, like I've wanted to all night, okay?"

Realizing that Mike wasn't upset after she had finally succumb to her body's sinful and depraved yearnings, Lil felt relieved, sexually desirable, and strangely enough, loved. She looked to Mike's eyes and answered in a voice brimming with both desire and affection, "Yeah, that would really make me happy......"

Lil had to work at sliding the still tight leather ring over Ron's thick, yet mostly flaccid penis. She wiped him clean with a wash cloth, covered him up with the sheet, and joined Mike at the door. "I've got the condoms, boxes and wrappers to throw away. I think you should take the leather ring, you know, as a keepsake," and as he led her past the door, locking it behind them, he continued "Oh, and I almost forgot, I found the key under the bed, but you seemed so, ah, dedicated to resolving the issue, I didn't want to interrupt you."

Lil looked to Mike quizzically, uncertain how to respond, even as he grinned lasciviously, grabbed her ass and led her down the walk, in the direction of their room.

After the door shut, Ron raised up, trying to comprehend what had just transpired. Regardless of the perverted stuff between the husband and wife, that lady had given him one fantastic blowjob. After going to the bathroom, he grabbed the discarded sheet and plopped back on the bed, the alcohol and pot, coupled with the physical relief of having finally been allowed an orgasm, zapping his body of the alertness exhibited, ironically, while feigning sleep in exchange for a world class blow job. Even though he could feel the much needed slumber overtaking his weary mind and body, his brain did its best to recall what was without a doubt the best day of his life. And now, the original source of his lustful obsessions, Pam, was coming back to spend almost three days alone with him and Beth. His cock, still aided by the secretly administered Cialils, began to swell beneath the sheet, as his mind recalled the afternoon buried in the sand, with Beth covertly squirming around on his cock as she and Pam discussed his big dick and the fun they could have teasing him while Amy was away. He knew he should put some clothes on before he fell asleep, but the thought of them coming back to the room, to find him asleep in their bed, nude, seemed like a good kick off to their next three days together.

Ron's last coherent thought before drifting off was that they weren't the only ones capable of tempting the opposite sex. For as he had already learned on this vacation, the term 'cock tease' could be interpreted in more ways than one.

*

More to come...

JackKing
JackKing
1,692 Followers
1...5678910