A Tempting Vacation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He looks like he might stay hard like this for hours. We have to find a way to make him cum so it will soften and allow the leather ring to slide off, or odds are his mom will find him just like this." Mike said, steadily pushing Lil onward. "I can't believe I am about to say this, but, well, we are in this far, with no other choice. Honey, he might need something more, ahem, well,... stimulating."

Lil looked to her husband's eyes, her right hand still absent mindedly sliding up and down Ron's shaft at a snail's pace. "Mike....what are you saying? You don't mean you want me to use my mouth, do you?" she responded, even as her mind immediately transitioned to a vision of her hungrily sucking on the boy's fat penis.

"Honey, uh, I know you don't really like oral sex, ahh, and I am sure the thought of having to do it on such a large coc, er, I mean penis, must be a little, well, unnerving, but this entire situation just seems to keep forcing us, well, actually you, to have to keep doing things you would normally, you know, never even consider. It is just that a good blow jo...I mean if you, you know, kiss and lick him some, it will stimulate him way more than a just using your hands, and like we agreed, you really have no choice but to see this thing through to the end, and it needs to happen sooner rather than later." He said, doing his best to conceal the nervous anticipation in his voice, while observing Lil's reaction. He had already detected the way her hand continued to slowly fondle the teenager's manhood, and as he looked on, her utter sexual excitement was becoming unmistakably evident in her increasingly labored breathing, fidgety perspiration and of course, her rock hard and distended nipples.

Even through her alcohol and lust driven brain, Lil noted the nervous cadence in Mike's voice, and knew she needed to proceed carefully. "Mike, I don't think so. You know how I am, even with you, doing that just seems unnatural and deviant." Lil began to protest, as she knew she should. She needed to reinforce her long-held position of rarely and reluctantly performing blowjobs, as she felt they were sinful and degrading for women. Her deepest secret, however, was that when she did give in and suck on Mike, she got a perverted thrill from both the fact he had to practically beg her for it, and the power derived from having him at her mercy, his swollen dick head pulsing beneath her tongue. Now, rather drunk and achingly horny, her husband having little choice but to tell her to suck on such a perfect and large penis, her mouth began to salivate.

As she responded with feigned reluctance, she noticed how Mike's eyes roamed her body, which she knew without looking, was doing its best to escape from the disheveled dress. Recognizing the lust in his gaze, she glanced to his shorts and spotted his erection, tenting noticeably beneath his untucked shirt. The unusual speech now made sense, Mike was getting turned on from all this. But of course, how could she have not seen the way he was manipulating her, especially after the dress, and the boys in the bar. But she had been so naïve as to allow him to maneuver her to this point, on the bed, stroking a naked teenager without even suspecting his true motivation. And now it was all so clear that he was obviously aroused and urging her to go down on this passed out boy. Accepting this realization was ratcheting her arousal even higher, much the way she'd been so turned on in the bar, knowing she was teasing those boys at Mike's direction and ultimately for their mutual desire.

Her barely contained arousal and liquor driven courage now seizing the opportunity to overtake Lil's moral compass, she decided to give him what he wanted, and turn the teasing tables, just as she had when retelling the Brad story back at the bar. "And now, you want me to do it to this passed out boy, really? You would be okay watching me with this boy's penis in my mouth?" She directed their eyes to Ron's towering erection, a good 6 inches emerging above her petite hand. "Oh, but wait, you said I should lick and kiss on it. Based on the way he seems to be getting no closer to orgasm from my hands, I can only imagine how thoroughly I'll have to lick his cock, you know, to get him off, just from my tongue and lips. Maybe you should, you know, kind of coach me as I go, from a man's perspective to make sure I am doing the best I can. Should I start off by licking him up here, at the spot you always like." Lil had intended to tease Mike, but had also excited herself tremendously with her deliberately detailed response to her husband's suggestion, and she couldn't resist, and without waiting for his reply, leaned forward to lick on Ron just as she had described.

"Oooh," she purred, "it is so hard, like licking a hot, fleshy steel pipe, but I need to get that oil off, will you get me a wet washcloth?"

Mike stood trancelike, failing to react to his wife's request, unable to look away as she returned to the deliberate stroking of Ron's erection, her lips still poised at the head, but no longer making contact. "Umm, Mike, I am, ah, really ready to do as you asked, please baby, hurry and get me a wash cloth so I can wipe him clean enough to do what I have to do, you know, lick and kiss on this teenager until he shoots. Mike, are you hearing me?" Lil allowed her lustful desires to come through as she conveyed the thinly disguised, lust filled desire and vulgarity she knew would arouse Mike.

"Oh, uh, yeah, a wash cloth......I'll be right back."

Ron, still motionless, decided to take advantage of the husband going into the bathroom, and managed to open his right eye a little wider, thankful for the clearer view of the sexy lady still tugging on his cock. Her nipples looked as if they might burst through the low cut dress, and most all of her thighs were visible to him, the last button fastened just below her pussy. In no time at all, he heard the bathroom door, and squinted his lids a little tighter once again to best conceal his alertness.

Within only a few moments, Lil had used the warm, wet cloth to deliberately wipe most all of the baby oil from Ron's penis and balls, until she was left to admire his clean, pinkish skin, still tortuously bulging above the cock ring. "Okay honey, I think I should get right to, you know, the licking, don't you? Like you said, I have to find some way to give him an orgasm before his mom gets back. I just hope this works, you know, without having to force me to do even more...." Lil let those words hang as she lowered her head and directed Ron's erection to her mouth.

After the events of the night, Mike was no longer surprised by the degree to which he was willing to push Lil in order to feed the perverted fantasies evolving in his mind. The fact that his previously staid housewife was growing increasingly aroused and willing to succumb to the temptation of orally stimulating the oversized cock of what she thought was a passed out teenager, only served to push him down the sinful path as well. He didn't know if the condom endurance cream was 100% topical, or if it might have lingering effects even after Lil had washed him clean, but either way, Mike couldn't imagine how the kid was going to keep up the pretense of being asleep, and he wondered if there was a point that Lil would not retreat, even if Ron 'woke up'.

Lil's own body now consumed with lust, she was giving in to the temptation before her, fueled by the day's events, Mike's incessant teasing, her alcohol bludgeoned moral boundaries, and her own smoldering sexuality as it emerged in ways Lil had never experienced. She found the thrill of teasing and performing for her husband was almost as stimulating as the sinful physical acts she was now so willingly pursuing.

Her mind and body now fully compliant, she looked to her husband, "So, what do you think, should I lick him bottom to top, like this?" Lil asked, before demonstrating in a painfully slow and erotic fashion, up, down, then up again, "or maybe it would be best to just kiss all over the tip, more like this?" She continued, her kisses across Ron's cock head quickly evolving from little 'innocent' smacks to open mouth caresses, her tongue randomly snaking out to swipe his sensitive skin as her lips roamed around the entire purplish helmet. After a couple minutes of essentially making out with the tortuously swollen head, she stopped and looked at her husband. "Well, which do you think I should do?"

Mike observed the way her left breast was now peeking free of the shifted dress, the puffy areola and distended nipple looked almost as engorged and ready to burst as did the kid's prick. He wanted to go and rip that dress off, push her head into Ron's crotch, and fuck her like he'd never done before, but he didn't think she'd go for that, and he certainly didn't want to break the mood. So, in an effort to keep up the pretense of this being an unavoidable task Lil had little choice but to carry out, Mike steadied himself, and answered honestly, "Oh baby, I don't see how the kid will last more than 10 minutes, no matter which way you do it. I guess you could do both, you know, whatever feels right to you."

"Okay honey, I'll do like you say, and just kind of go with it, you know, let loose a little and see if we can end this unfortunate ordeal as soon as possible." Lil answered.

Still kneeling between Ron's wide spread thighs, Lil leaned back down to resume her tongue's assault. She did as promised, thinking of how her actions would look to Mike, and purposefully alternated between soulful kissing and tender licking the boy's cock from base to tip. If possible, it seemed his cock was getting even harder and fatter, as she coaxed more blood to the pulsing organ. After a few minutes, Lil herself felt ready to burst from the pent up excitement. Her body was calling for her to crawl up the lanky body until she could try and impale herself on this uniquely enticing penis. Of course, her pussy's yearning would have to wait until she and Mike got back to the room, for she was certain neither of them would push this demented game of seduction to the point of intercourse.

Mike stared intently, seeing Lil hungrily work to entice an orgasm from this kid's giant cock in a manner unlike she'd ever done for him. Of course, this was undoubtedly the most erotic night of their life, and as they crossed previously forbidden boundaries, Lil was opening up to her base sexual desires, and they were presenting themselves before him now. He noted the kid's balls, still hanging loosely, and said, "Lil, baby, I don't think he is getting that much closer."

"Don't you think I am doing a good job? I am trying to lick and kiss all over, like you said. Do you think I should just concentrate up at the tip only for a while?" She moved her lips to the pulsing, blood engorged head, and began to lick all over, like an ice cream cone. "Maybe I should use my hands too, like this?" Lil gripped the shaft, just above the cock ring, and began to firmly and steadily stroke up and down, as her lips and tongue continued on, unrelenting.

"Ah, yeah, that should move him along. Lucky kid, you know I'll expect the same from you when we get to the room." Mike couldn't hold back any longer, acknowledging the arousal being spurred by Lil's actions.

"Michael, *lick* is it turning you *kiss*, mm, turning you on *lick* to watch *slurp*, me do this?" Lil looked to her husband's eyes as she spoke, pausing every few words to continue her stimulation of Ron's cock.

"Ah, yeah, I mean you have been so sexy all night, in that dress, teasing the boys at the bar, and now sucking on this passed out kid's big dick, how can I not be excited, aren't you?" Mike decided to put it out there, and see what she would say.

Lil chose to toy with him a little more as she pulled her mouth free, but kept stroking with her hand, and ignored his question, "Honey, I was not sucking on him, only licking and kissing remember, at least I don't think you would call it sucking. I was giving it some pretty full kisses, like this." She lowered her lips and kissed the side of Ron's cockhead, her lips opening wide until she covered about half of the purplish helmet, her tongue sliding out to wrap around as much of the still exposed head as possible. "Does that qualify as sucking? I mean, I think of sucking as being more deliberate, like this." She dropped back down, this time her lips descending down directly over the tip, most of the head slipping past her wide stretched lips. She began swirling her tongue on the sensitive underside and sucking at the same time. After only a few seconds, she pulled free and looked to Mike. "So? Am I right about what is and is not sucking? Which do you think will be most effective?"

It was obvious to Mike that Lil was fully engaged now in their unstated game of teasing each other without really acknowledging the pure sexual lust at the core of their actions, and responded, "Ah, baby, that last bit was definitely sucking" He looked at his watch, "It is getting late, you should really keep doing that, cause there is no way the kid can make it another five minutes like that." As he spoke , Mike watched Lil nod in agreement, then lean even tighter into Ron's crotch, her ass elevating and presenting an irresistibly sexy vision.

Taking the teenage cock past her lips, Lil barely managed to get much more than the fat head into her mouth. Just as she settled in a rhythm with her hand, suction and tongue, she felt Mike stroke her back, from her shoulder blade to her ass. As his hands began to linger across the thin red material which barely concealed her nakedness beneath, he began to speak, "Look at him honey, you are so good at that, he is getting closer."

Ron was now biting his tongue to keep from moaning audibly. Her husband had no idea how quickly he was moving toward the orgasm he'd been denied since leaving the boutique. Ron also realized he absolutely could not let them know he was awake, because he didn't think his body, or mind for that matter, could undertake another tortuous session that left him high and dry if they freaked out and quit the perverted husband/wife fantasy they seemed to be playing out.

"I think you are about to make him cum baby. You can't quit half way through you know, he has to get really soft, so you need to keep sucking him until he gets limp, okay?" Mike said, no longer worried about concealing the arousal in his voice.

Lil heard Mike's instructions, and nodded her agreement while never allowing the thick penis to escape her suctioning mouth. Hearing her husband tell her to essentially suck this teenager's penis, swallowing his ejaculate until his cock would shrink and limply slip from her mouth was yet another adrenaline jolt to her long neglected body, now teetering on the edge of orgasm, even without being touched.

Mike's words translated to increased effort from Lil, as she tugged the long shaft and repeatedly sucked the head completely into her mouth before letting it slip partially free. No matter the position of her lips on the boy's swollen member, her tongue continuously swiped across the nerve rich underside. Her free hand dropped to lightly caress the cock ring, then further down, quickly confirming the tightening scrotum signaling an approaching orgasm.

She could no longer withhold the moans now escaping around Ron's pulsing shaft, especially upon feeling the boy's balls pull tight and his already swollen head expand even more within her salivating mouth.

Mike, likewise, was feeling as if he could cum from just watching the hedonistic way in which his wife relentlessly drove the kid closer and closer to the edge. Taking in the entire scene, he remained amazed at Ron's ability to keep up the stoic posture, although he could tell his eyes were opened slightly wider in an effort to watch the sensational blow job he was receiving. Trailing his eyes down their bodies, Mike eventually came to his wife's luscious ass. He had managed, to this point, to simply caress her through the red dress. But now, as she seemed oblivious to everything but coaxing the rigidity from Ron's giant prick, he could hold back no more, and deftly slid his hand beneath the hemline, to her overheated pussy. As soon as he cupped her sex, his fingers were coated in her wetness.

Within seconds of Mike making contact with her clit, a sudden and intense orgasm overtook Lil's body. She began to squirm in response to the stimulation, and lifted her lips free, moaning loudly and encouraging Mike, "Oh my, Oh yes, keep doing that....mmm."

Upon realizing she had abandoned Ron, Mike pulled his hand free. "Lil honey, you can't quit with your mouth. He has to cum, remember. To keep you motivated, I'll quit every time you break contact with his cock, and I'll use my fingers while you're sucking, okay?"

Lil was almost whimpering as she swayed her ass in an attempt to reestablish stimulation begun by Mike's talented fingers, but upon comprehending his instructions, she moved her lips back to Ron, pleased to feel his hand return to her needy pussy.

Ron nearly panicked when the lady pulled free, but as she resumed, her increased excitement was evident in the vigor with which she assailed his erection. He could feel the orgasm building from deep within, the cock ring felt so tight, as if it should rip free from the pressure of his swollen prick. As her hands worked to massage his balls and stroke his shaft, his body pressed downward into the bed, preparing for the first, sure to be powerful blast. He briefly thought of day's teasing and temptation he had endured, and the resulting amount of semen he would likely spew, and only hoped the lady would do as her husband said, and keep on sucking until he was dry and limp.

Mike lightly pinched Lil's swollen clit between his slick fingers and rolled the pleasure center of her body within his grip. Her own arousal now cresting, she unconsciously pulled her lips free to suck in the breath needed as her body began to convulse with the long building orgasm. Within a second or two, Lil felt the kid's hips buck slightly as his cock pulsed more vigorously in her grip. The first shot of sperm must have sailed 3 feet in the air, landing on Ron's chest.

Deep in the middle of her own orgasm, Lil was slow to move, her hand now motionless and her face resting on Ron's pelvis, inches from the thick, lurching shaft. From behind her, she was startled by the urgency in Mike's voice, as he spat out, "Suck it baby. Go on!"

At once, Lil leaned back up, pulling Ron's cock to her lips just as his second release exploded into her lips and tongue. Normally, Lil was rather ambivalent about swallowing Mike's sperm, doing it only if the mood struck her just right. Now, however, she relished the fact that she was being rewarded for her superb efforts to make this boy cum. With his throbbing head now firmly trapped within her suctioning lips, Lil worked her tongue to demand another 4 or 5 more substantial emissions, swallowing as quickly as possible in an effort to keep up. Even as Mike's fingers prolonged her own orgasm, she persisted, albeit inadequately, as the thick white liquid began to leak from her moaning lips and slip down the engorged shaft, eventually trailing over the leather ring.

Ron, to his own surprise, had managed not to call out. He was concerned about his inability to control his thrusting hips and flexing legs, but the way this lady was squirming around, sucking his cock, he doubted she had noticed. Now, his cock still mostly erect, she continued to hungrily demand the remaining jizz from him. He could hear her husband encouraging her to 'suck him soft', and although Ron did not want her to stop, the sensations were becoming almost unbearable.

Luckily for Ron, Mike soon withdrew his hand from beneath his wife's dress, which resulted in a less intensive sucking, and eventually more light kisses and licks, much the way she had begun to stimulate him less than 20 minutes ago. Ron's dick began to soften rather rapidly, and was soon a softer, pliable yet still somewhat thick five inches.