A Tempting Vacation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron felt like his dick might explode. He had been able to make out most of their conversation, and although he had no idea where Beth was going with it, it was incredibly exciting to hear them discuss their interest in his dick. Plus Beth was teasing him terribly every time she moved just beyond his reach, yet he knew she had told him to stay hidden, even as his cock bounced once again off the underside of the box springs. Concealed beneath the bed, Ron began to consider what he might dare to do to seek some relief.

"Well, he is my daughter's boyfriend, and I certainly wouldn't.......OH MY! Beth! What are you....ahh, umm....you can't...Ahh God!.." Pam's attempted denial was abandoned as Beth had grabbed her by the ass and locked her lips around her clit, enthusiastically tonguing her to the brink of orgasm in a matter of seconds.

Just as quickly, Beth pulled her lips away as she spoke, all the while ignoring the fact she'd just been tonguing her friend's pussy. "You know, you should really try what we talked about that day on the beach, you know, fantasize about Ron, even though we both know you'd never ever act on such depraved thoughts, but allow your mind to go there while you give yourself some relief from this constant temptation. It might be the only way you can keep yourself from crossing the line with Amy's boyfriend."

Beth moved her face back down for another firm lick around Pam's needy pussy, ultimately stopping at her clit, where she sucked on the little nub while flicking her tongue over the concentration of nerves until she allowed it to escape from her suctioning lips with an audible pop. "I have a really fun, dirty idea. If you'll tell me your favorite fantasy about Ron, I'll make sure you have a mind-blowing orgasm at just the right time.....deal?"

Pam was panting and sweating like she'd just run up the beach and back, so close to cumming. She did manage to comprehend what Beth was saying, but still, her mind remained ever jumbled with arousal, guilt, desire and embarrassment as she tried to respond. As much as part of her couldn't believe she was here, naked on the bed while her best friend sucked on her pussy, another part of her brain admitted that things had been moving this direction ever since they'd landed on the island.

She thought about playing the "I really can't do this" card, and making Beth 'convince' her to play along, but as she squeezed her pussy as tightly as she could around those persistent steel balls within her needy cunt, she was too damn horny and frustrated to delay the inevitable.

"Well, I can't believe we're going to do this, but well, I admit I do have this one fantasy I keep thinking about, you know, with Ron." Pam replied, diving head first into perversion she'd never dreamed possible.

Shocked at the ease to which Pam was going along with her plan, Beth quickly composed herself and replied, "It's okay, I mean we all have fantasies. I know that no matter what happens, you'd never allow anything inappropriate to happen with Ron. This will just be our little sexy secret, a way to blow off some steam, right?" Beth leaned away from Ron's face, wanting to make sure he would hear her and not do something stupid like jumping up on the bed thinking he could join them.

"Absolutely." Pam replied, truthfully. No matter the deliberate teasing she'd given into earlier, Beth was right in that she would have to resist any future temptations concerning Ron on their vacation.

"Mmm, I knew it, but thought it'd be wise for us to say it out loud." Beth said before lightly kissing Pam's slick thighs, teasingly close to her bald cunt. "Now, tell me this fantasy while I help out down here."

Pam, still somewhat in a state of disbelief as to what was taking place, took a deep breath and began to speak, "Okay, well. It is the same every time. I am at my house. Ron is there too, waiting for Amy to come home. I tell him I have to go upstairs to take a shower, and that he can wait in Amy's room if he wants. I've been teasing him like crazy for weeks, every time he came over....you know, wearing tight shorts, low necklines, bending and stretching whenever we were alone, ....I know he tries to steal peeks, so I was pretty certain he'd stop in the hallway to peep into my room. I see him in the mirror, peering through the slightly open door, as I come out of the bathroom. I drop the towel and stand there naked, rubbing lotion all over my body as slowly as I can, knowing I am driving him crazy." Pam retells her fantasy, the story she'd envisioned in her mind so many times flowing easily, even as Beth resumed the manual caresses of her smooth pussy.

"In my fantasy, I just want to tease him some more, but suddenly he storms into the bedroom. I try to fend him off but Ron is uncharacteristically aggressive, and I back away until I am trapped in the corner, where I have no choice but to stand and watch as he undresses, and I see his penis, completely erect and looking almost painfully hard. Then he starts to move toward me. I tell him to stop, that he can't do what he is planning. He tells me I've been such a tease that I deserve what he is going to do, and I can't stop him. He grabs me and I try to push him away, but all that happens is that he rubs his body, and of course his big dick all over me until he is as slick from my lotion as I am. He pushes me down onto the bed and is on top of me, his cock sliding and prodding against me. Ahh, oh yes....." Pam pauses, no longer able to suppress her reaction to Beth as she has begun to nibble and lick, in a much more deliberate manner than before, on her swollen lips and clitoris.

"God, this is one hot fantasy, you can't stop now." Beth says, genuinely wanting Pam to continue. The fact that Ron is pushing her ever closer to her own orgasm only enhancing the experience.

Ron, on the other hand, could stand no more, and decided to take a chance. As Pam continued with her tale, he slipped his hands under Beth's ass and while pushing with his feet, scooted out from under the bed. He felt Beth trying to keep him in place, but knew she couldn't make too much commotion for fear of alerting Pam. After only a few seconds, Ron managed to move far enough so that his cock was past the edge of the bed. His head and torso was obviously exposed behind Beth, but with Pam on her back, and Beth going down on her like there is no tomorrow, he figured he'd be safe. As soon as he stopped, with his cock jutting up between Beth's thighs and pressing back against her stomach, she did what he had hoped, and leaned up enough to position his throbbing head at the opening to her already wet, slick pussy.

Taken aback only momentarily by Ron's movement, Beth reached the same conclusion he had concerning the slim chance that Pam would shift positions any time soon, and spy Ron on the floor behind her. With his hard cock now pressing into her flat abs, she really saw no alternative other than to impale herself on the long, thick pole currently being fantasized about by her drunk, horny friend.

".....so, the more I struggle, the more he grinds against me, mmm....God Beth, you are really good at this..." Pam responded to Beth's newly enthused oral attack.

As Beth had lowered her mouth back to Pam's inviting lips, she simultaneously skewered herself down onto Ron, his bulbous cockhead steadily stretching her open until her body acquiesced and engulfed the blood engorged tip. His pulsing cock sent shivers throughout her core as she descended the length of his girth. Not being able to scream out her excitement of once again experiencing the boy's perfect penis, Beth expressed herself with an unbridled attack on Pam's clitoris, breaking contact only long enough to demand Pam continue with her tale.

"ah, mmm, ok, well, I am really fighting him off, you know, since it would be so wrong, but suddenly, ah, from nowhere he pulls out a pair of handcuffs, and fastens my wrists to the headboard. He maneuvers himself so that he is straddling my chest, his big balls sliding across my boobs. Oh god, Beth.....oh my....ah so he starts stroking his cock right over my face, and I can see how hard he is, every vein, the way his skin is stretched so tight as it towers out over my face, and Ron is being very un-Ron like by taunting me and asking if I want his cock. I shake my head no, and start to tell him again to get off, when he shoves the thick head into my mouth. He is still talking, saying things like, 'you know you've wanted to suck this for a long time', or 'this is what you get for being such a cock tease'.

Ron can't believe the vulgar words coming from his girlfriend's mother's mouth. Between her arousing fantasy and the way Beth was slowly, but steadily rocking up and back, leaving only his head clutched just within her steamy pussy before sinking back down to once again take it all, he was quickly approaching an orgasm. He wanted to really slam into Beth as hard as he could, but once again, the bed frame prohibited him from using his legs to gain any leverage. He was able to use his hands to caress her taut ass, but was essentially her Beth's mercy as to the rhythm of their fucking.

"With his throbbing cock shoved in my mouth, I start to lick and suck on it as best I can without the use of my hands, and just as I am really getting into it, he pulls free and starts to slide down my slick body.....oh God Beth,...you're going to make me cum.....Ahhh."

Beth, wanting this erotic encounter to last a little longer, slows both her fucking of Ron, and her oral attack on Pam. "Not yet, okay.......hold off until you can tell me the rest."

Ron's as frustrated as Pam by Beth's delay, and attempts to remedy his problem by tugging her hips downward, but Beth's strength allows her to resist his efforts. As if punishing him, she once again rises up on her knees until only his engorged head remains encased within the steamy clutches of her pussy. As she continues to draw the fantasy from Pam, Beth rocks ever so slowly, alternating between side-to-side movements and a very deliberate circular rotation of her hips. The end result was an incredibly sexy vision of Beth's flawless ass and sleek, tanned back, but with such diminished stimulation that he wanted to scream out for her to please, please fuck him. Of course, even in this state of frustration, Ron knew he had to maintain his involvement in this twisted scene a secret from Amy's mom.

As Beth lightly stroked Pam's throbbing clit, she lowered her face until her breath washed over the moistness between her friends legs. "Come on...tell me more....."

"Ahh, oh God, I, well, he slides down my slick body, rubbing his dick over my nipples, over and over, then he starts to slowly masturbate right in front of my face, but between having my hands bound and him straddling me, I can barely move. His cock looks so incredible, glistening with my saliva, thick, pulsing, it looks like he's holding a flesh covered steel pipe. A little pre-cum is handing from his tip, and he leans up to touch it to my lips......" Pam's concentration is broken as Beth once again hungrily attack's her, allowing her tongue to firmly stimulate her budding clit, and she practically screams out, "OH God! Yes!.....Just like that .....Mmmm."

Beth knew Pam was mere seconds away from an orgasm, and as much as she'd like to slam her own needy cunt down onto Ron until she could cum as well, the thought of stopping now, leaving them both desperate for relief, seemed to better suit her long term plans. She had to keep her resolve, even if it meant denying her own gratification, to push them both to the edge again and again, until she could manipulate them into even more demented scenarios.

So, Beth pulled her lips from Pam at the same moment she slid completely from Ron's cock. "Oh no.....what time is it?"

Pam lifted her head from the mattress, staring at her friend with an expression that conveyed her lustful desire as well as an incredulousness that she would stop to ask such a question. Allowing her body's hedonistic desires control over her speech, she said, "What...what....did you just ask what time it is? It is time for you to finish what you were doing........Beth, I am so close.....please."

Beth marveled at how quickly Pam's descent had been. A few days of occasional intimate touches and lots of sexy talk, and a morning of alcohol, pot, Sensuvive and manipulative teasing, and here was her previously proper friend, begging for her to keep going down on her. "Oh honey, I know and I'm sorry, but I just remembered the maids are scheduled to come by any minute now. As much as it might be fun to have a cute Bahamian girl walk in on us like this, I doubt you'd be open to that, plus she might just flip out and go to management, which could be embarrassing for us at best, and involve the police at worst. We really need to quit."

As Beth spoke, she tugged Ron back toward his hiding place, and he slid voluntarily, his thick cock reluctantly vacating Beth's cunt, until his face passed beneath her sex. He couldn't resist and leaned up to suck her already swollen clit past his lips and ravage her with his swirling tongue. He wanted to stay there with the 35 year olds succulent pussy plastered to his face, but he could tell by the movement of the bed springs that Pam was getting up. He complied with Beth's insistent hand gestures and slid back to his hiding place.

Pam sat upright, seeing her nude friend still kneeling between her legs, her face glistening with evidence of what they'd just done. Before either even spoke, Pam could feel the pang of moral judgment doing its best to break through the lingering arousal and the various chemicals that had so weakened her resistance in the first place

Beth knew her friend too well, and easily recognized the awkward, even embarrassed look that passed over Pam's features. Not wanting to give those feelings a foothold, Beth leaned up and kissed her briefly, more as a friend than a lover, and said, "Wow, that was unexpected huh? Listen, let's don't make a bigger deal about this than it was.

: an inebriated vacation interlude, nothing more, okay?"

Pam appreciated Beth's attempt to alleviate her remorse, and she quickly decided to keep from her perverted friend the fact that the pleasure and exhilaration from what they'd just done far outweighed any regrets she might have. Actually, her biggest regret was that she was left feeling increasingly sexually deprived and frustrated, but still, this was not something she planned on repeating. The fact that she'd shared her fantasy about Ron was a little embarrassing, but again, it was Beth and, well, if she could perform cunnilingus on her, Pam realized her own discomfort should pale in comparison.

As Pam's mind was filtering these thoughts, Beth deftly slipped the white bikini bottoms up and over her friend's legs. "Let's get dressed and go out and grab lunch at the bar. I'm suddenly famished." She paused, letting her last word hang until both women giggled, albeit a little uneasily. "Sorry, no more jokes or puns......the last 20 minutes will be forgotten."

Pam stood as they each finished adjusting the teeny new swimwear. Still eager to change the subject and leave the "scene of the crime", Pam grabbed their shades and sunscreen as she headed for the door. "I'm hungry too, let's go." Almost as an afterthought, she added, "But what about Ron? Where will we meet him?"

Beth answered, more for Ron's benefit than Pam's. "We'll find a spot on the beach after lunch, and I'm sure he'll stumble upon us on his way back from this scuba lesson. We will get him some lunch then if he hasn't already eaten."

Only as they were headed out the door did she realize her still simmering pussy was tightly clutching the Ben Wa balls, and on a whim decided it might be fun to maintain her sneaky secret and keep them in a bit longer.

*

Ron waited a few moments before crawling from beneath the bed. His cock was rock hard and his mind was a jumble. He wasn't quite sure how to handle what had just happened. Amy's mom had let Beth eat her pussy, and she had confessed to a fantasy about him basically raping her. But what did it really mean for him. He still knew he couldn't make any advances on her, for any number of obvious reasons, not the least of which was that no matter what had happened, Beth had scared him shitless about offending Pam, and all the bad that would bring down on him.

His best course of action was to simply play along with whatever Beth told him to do. She certainly was way better at manipulating people than he was. The part of his conscience that called for consideration of Amy was steadily losing ground to the part of his brain that kept his dick hard most of the time. He knew he'd worry about Amy later, and if he stuck to being passive and naïve, like with Sue, anything that might potentially happen with Pam would ultimately be because she initiated it, and he rationalized that might go a long way in assuaging his guilt.

He thought about jacking off for the fourth time that day, but decided it would be more fun to stay on edge until he saw them again, in their newest bikinis. He relaxed in the room for an hour or so, amusing himself by examining the bag of sex toys, but mostly his mind kept replaying what had just happened, and doing his best to recall every little detail of Pam's fantasy about him.

Eventually, just as Beth had instructed, Ron retrieved the clingy, lime green swimsuit, which like all the others she had bought for him, had no lining. He slipped them on, positioned his half hard cock down against his thigh, and went to join Pam and Beth on the beach.

More to come.....

Sneak peek at Ch 17:

..... In the meantime, Mike was content to enjoy the scenery. Before she could even fully emerge from the receding waves, it was evident that the approaching blonde was a cut above the typical beach eye candy, as she proudly displayed her indisputably athletic, yet still curvaceous physique. A few more deliberate strides onto the beach, and he realized she was heading in his direction, each step allowing him a more detailed assessment of her exquisite body.

He supposed the style of her pale orange bikini was not really that much different than others he'd seen, except that it appeared to be too small for the attention-demanding body it was struggling to conceal. The dripping wet top, in particular, was woefully inadequate to do the job. He'd examined enough Victoria Secret catalogs to guess this to be a "shelf bra" style, as the cups were cut horizontally straight across her tanned breasts. Her fleshy globes were pushed up, and because the cups appeared to be designed for someone far less endowed, her breasts were bordering on being obscenely exposed. How her nipples avoided popping over the top edge of the suit was a mystery Mike hoped to solve before she would eventually pass by their spot on the beach. He couldn't completely see through the material, but her erect nubs were unmistakable, as was the camel toe produced by the proportionally tiny bottoms molding to her like a second skin.

As his attentiveness grew, he shot a quick glance to Lil, confirming she was oblivious to his voyeuristic opportunity, and not wanting to come across as a complete pervert, Mike did his best to appear equally uninterested, deliberately flipping a page in his latest John Grisham novel. Concealed beneath his sunglasses, however, his eyes continued to devour the superb feminine form drawing closer by the second, until it finally dawned on him that the object of his lustful fantasies was none other than Beth, the drunken teenager's mother, and she was not just walking in their direction, but obviously intent on coming to join them. Mike's reaction quickly transitioned from the shameless delight of some ocean-front girl-watching, to a very real apprehension that Ron had for some reason told her of their indiscretion from the previous night.