A Tempting Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,692 Followers

His overwhelming characteristic was shyness, followed closely by politeness, and she was fairly sure those traits along with his religious upbringing would ensure he was probably feeling as guilty about what had happened as she did. As Pam thought it through, she realized that part of the thrill had been the very fact that Ron was like he was. To know he was likely trying as hard as he could not to react to her, and that he responded anyway was what had really made Pam's juices flow. The fact that he likely had the biggest dick she had ever seen was the added bonus to the whole situation. Pam finally decided it had not been that big of a transgression, and she closed her eyes to replay the entire scene in her mind. As much as she had enjoyed teasing her innocent victim, she promised herself she would not let anything like that happen again.

The steel rod in Ron's shorts managed to soften enough for him to slip from the car to the Cracker Barrel restroom without being noticed by anyone. Once safely in a stall, he firmly stroked his cock back to life, envisioning Pam once again with her head in his lap, only in his fantasy she was leaning closer and closer to his prick, until her tongue swiped slowly up his exposed shaft, and encircled his swollen head. This image was all Ron's tortured dick needed to erupt into the ball of toilet paper he held in his free hand. After his pent up sexual frustration began to subside, Ron began to feel guilty for thinking of Amy's mom in such lewd acts, He could only imagine what she would think of him if she knew what had happened in the car, and what he had just pictured her doing to him. He promised himself he would try not to let her invade his fantasies the rest of the trip, and besides, his plans for the week ahead with Amy should alleviate any need for fantasies of any kind.

The remaining few hours of the drive to Miami went uneventfully, and by the time they had parked the car and gotten to the airport terminal, they still had a couple of hours before their flight. Beth and Pam went shopping in one of the airport boutiques, leaving Amy and Ron alone for the first time since they left Nashville.

As they strolled through the concourse, Amy said, "I can't believe my mom ruined the little adventure I had planned for the car. I was so hot, and then to have to drive for three hours. I feel so sorry for you; I had been teasing you for so many miles. And then when my mom laid down with her head on your leg, it is a good thing you weren't still hard, she would have felt it for sure." Amy looked at Ron's face, and knew from his expression immediately, saying, "Oh my god! Tell me you didn't have a hard-on while she was laying there."

Amy's smile as she said this helped Ron feel a little less awkward as he responded, "Well, no, I mean I didn't at first. Then I fell asleep, and I had a dream about you." He lied, knowing there was no way to tell her of his actual dream. "When I woke up, I was pretty hard, luckily your mom was sound asleep."

"It's a good thing," Amy said, "I don't think mom has even seen a naked man since the divorce, no telling what she would have done."

Ron wondered exactly what Amy meant by her last comment, curious as to if she had expected some type of disgusted reaction, or did she mean a sexual response by her mom. Surely not the latter, but what if...

Ron's thoughts were interrupted when Amy continued, "I sure know what I would have done if I had been her. I would have slipped your big dick out and sucked as much as I could into my mouth, then licked it and kissed it like a great big lollipop." Hearing Amy talk like that was getting Ron excited, even as he looked quickly around to make sure no one could hear what she was saying. "You better stop talking like that Amy, or else I will get arrested for indecent exposure,' Ron said, directing her gaze to his crotch with a nod of his head.

"Oh my, I really should do something about that, don't you think, I mean our trip has only begun, I sure don't want you to spend the rest of it in the Miami jail because your dick was poking out of your shorts."

They both giggled at her comment, even as Amy led Ron by the hand to try and find a place to be alone.

"I thought I had noticed these on the way in," Amy said as she led Ron to a section of cubicles designed for business travelers to access their email accounts. "Let's try the one in the corner."

They walked past all the other cubicles, until they reached the one in the back corner. The only access to this particular one was the way they had just come, and the way it was laid out, only a portion of the person's back using the computer would be visible from someone walking by. This section of the airport was not too crowded at the moment, so when Amy pushed Ron down into the seat and dropped to her knees, half her body beneath the console, he was pretty sure no one had noticed them.

As Amy unbuttoned his shorts, Ron admired the sight of her body before him. Amy resembled her mother greatly, she was a little more lean than Pam and her breasts may have been a little bit smaller, but her ass was not far from that of her mom. He had seen many boys at school practically knock each other over to get in position to walk up the stairs behind Amy on game days, when she was wearing her cheerleading uniform. Now, as she pulled his now erect cock from his shorts, her tank top fell away from her body, giving Ron a sexy view of her firm, well shaped boobs as they strained to escape from the lacy bra that looked to contain no more than half of each tanned globe.

Amy wrapped one hand around the base of Ron's dick. Every since last weekend, when she had first grasped his penis, Amy had found she always grew excited at the sight of her tiny hand holding his thick shaft. Ron was nervously glancing over his shoulder, not wanting to be discovered. Even though he knew no one could see Amy without walking almost inside their cubicle.

He inadvertently let out a gasp as he felt Amy's lips begin to plant soft, moist kisses all over his dick. He looked back to her, watching as she had her eyes closed, grasping his cock with both hands, as she deliberately licked and kissed up and down his prick now jutting from his open fly. The expression on her face was as if she were totally lost in her actions, completely unaware they were in the middle of the Miami International Airport.

Perhaps the nervousness Ron felt for that very reason was delaying his orgasm. He looked past her face, noticing how Amy's skirt had ridden up her thighs exposing her purple panties. When he looked back to Amy's face, there eyes locked, and as if she was reading his mind, she removed one hand from his cock, even as the remaining hand began to stroke up and down his shaft, in unison with her slowly bobbing head. She dropped her hand to her panties, and slipped it past the waistband to touch herself. Her hips immediately began to move in response to the action her fingers were obviously taking beneath the cotton panties. Seeing the purple material move over her knuckles, as she appeared to be fingering herself, seemed at the time to be a sexier sight to Ron than if she had been totally nude.

Ron's balls were growing tight to his body, as he gazed at his girlfriend fingering herself with the same passion with which she began to stroke and suck on his dick. They had both been trying to remain quiet, but as Amy's body rocked harder and harder against her hand, and her mouth sank deeper down Ron's cock, she let out a muffled moan. The sight before him, the sound of her moaning, and the danger of the situation, was quickly pushing Ron past the point of no return. Then, from nowhere, as he was watching Amy's mouth devour his cock, Pam's face appeared in her place.

"I don't think mom has even seen a naked man since the divorce, no telling what she would have done," Amy's words from a few minutes ago flashed through his mind as his image of Pam's face, sucking on his cock seemed to actually convey her pent up need.

Ron had not intended to think of Pam at this time, but now he seemed to have no choice but to envision Amy's mom sucking hungrily on his big hard prick.

In his mind he could see her rubbing his cock against her cheek as she said "Ron, I need some cock so bad, it has been too long, I don't care if you are Amy's boyfriend, your cock is just so fucking big and hard, please, can I suck on it some more?"

With that, he erupted into Amy's mouth with a tremendous orgasm and as he shot load after load into her mouth, he managed to force Pam's face from his mind and concentrate on his girlfriend. Amy was doing her best to swallow it all, but as her own orgasm overtook her, she pulled Ron's still spewing cock from her mouth and pressed her face against his thigh in an attempt to conceal her moaning. Several streams of semen shot across her tank top before she could regain her composure and suck him back past her lips to drain his remaining cum.

Ron pointed out the pooled cum slowly soaking into her top. They quickly came to the conclusion they had nothing to wipe it up with, then Amy gave Ron a wicked little grin and said, "Well, this should give you something to think about for our plane ride to the island," and she stood up slightly, reached beneath her skirt and pulled her panties down, and off her legs. "These are way too wet for me to wear anyway," she said with a grin, then she wiped up the remaining semen with them, wadded them up and stuffed them in Ron's pocket.

They both stopped by the restroom to straighten up some before meeting back up with Pam and Beth. Ron was beating himself up once again for his improper thoughts about Pam. He tried to convince himself that since it was unintentional, he shouldn't feel so guilty about it. And besides, he was probably unconsciously thinking of Pam due to the earlier incident in the car. Plus, Amy's ambiguous comments about her mom's likely reaction to finding him with a boner had obviously played a part as well. Ron knew that whatever the reason, he just had to try and prohibit himself from viewing Pam in a sexual manner for the rest of the trip.

Amy and Ron arrived at the boutique just as Beth and Pam came walking out. Ron knew at once his plan to limit his sexual thoughts about Amy's mom would be a losing battle. She and Beth were wearing knew dresses..

More to come..

JackKing
JackKing
1,692 Followers
12