A Tender Touch of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, they came together, Mira drinking eagerly of her lover, and both arching their backs as they cried out, their pleasure echoing in the room. Neither cared. Nobody was going to hear, and even if they did... They wouldn't have cared. But then, both breathing softly in the afterglow, Loren shifted on the bed, gently shifted Mira, and lay in her arms, resting her head on her chest. They were both pretty tired, but Mira reached her hand out to Loren's hair, stroking it softly, and cooing her encouragment, that affirmation that she was loved, she was a good girl... Loren sighed happily, then looked up.

"Do you... Do you mind if I call you mama, instead of Mira? You know..." She blushed and bit her lip, looking down for a moment. "...When we're alone together? I... I kind of liked it." Mira smiled back at her, and Loren smiled too.

"Of course, sweetie. You'll be my darling, my little sweet, my talented baby... And I'll be your loving mama, who wants you to cuddle you and make you feel so good, you just let yourself go. Alright?"

Loren nodded, and laid her head back down, nuzzling gently as she made herself comfortable. Before they both slept, she sleepily murmured. "Love you mama."

"Love you too, sweetie. Sleep well."

12