A Terrible Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler glanced at me then turned to Brittany and moved to her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek. Brittany closed her eyes and we all just stood there, waiting for some kind of signal to start.

Finally I cleared my throat and said in a raspy voice, "Brit, are you ready to do this with Tyler?"

My words hit her like a hammer. She looked at me for a few seconds, a strange look on her face, then she turned to stare at Tyler and said softly, "please be gentle with me till I get used to you."

"I will." he told her.

"Thank you" she told him and she closed her eyes, gave a tiny nod and said "I'm ready."

I suddenly had a strange lump in my throat, but managed to say. "Ok Tyler, Brittany's ready for you, go ahead." I saw Brittany lower her chin to her chest in resignation, the final act of acceptance, acknowledging that her husband's best friend was now going to put himself inside her and possess her body in the most intimate way possible and while she and Tyler were in the throes of their passion, her husband would watch her fucking another man.

Tyler used his hand to lift Brittany's chin and her eyes opened and met his gaze. She looked scared. "I'm not going to hurt you Brit" he told her softly. "We're going to make love. I've wanted to fuck you from the first second I met you."

"I know, I could tell, I could always tell. Sometimes the way you looked at me made me wet" she told him and she glanced at me, but Tyler pulled her face back to him.

"Focus on me Brit, focus on us, just you and me. There's no one else here and nothing else matters, just the two of us, joining our bodies, moving together. You won't believe how good my cock is going to fit inside you."

"I know it will Tyler. You're going to be a perfect fit...inside me."

"We're a team now Brit, you and me."

Her eyes were closed again, but a tiny smile tugged at the corners of her mouth and she said, "Ok teammate" While he talked to her he reached behind her back, found the zipper on her dress and began to pull it down. The soft purr of it opening sounded erotic to me and I felt my cock getting harder.

Brittany seemed transfixed by the moment, caught up in an aura of romance and sexual tension, her eyes flashed open and locked on his, they were filled with fear and excitement. Tyler slipped the shoulder straps of her simple black dress down and off her arms revealing the lacy white bra that covered her breasts.

"Beautiful" he whispered and another brief weak smile tugged at the corners of her mouth then vanished. "I'm not very good at undressing girls" he told her. "Do I push it down over your hips or lift it up over your head?"

Brittany gave a small giggle and shook her head side to side. "Helpless men, don't know how to undress a girl. Just push it down Tyler, I'll step out of it" she told him, her voice so soft I could hardly make out her words.

Tyler bent down and took both sides of the dress at her waist and pushed down while Brittany gently moved her hips side to side a couple of times to help shake it free. It fell to the floor, she put one hand on his shoulder to steady herself and stepped out of it. Her white lace panties matched her bra and in the back of my mind I noted that along with her black dress and shoes were new since I'd never seen them before.

I moved beside Brittany for a moment and retrieved her dress from the floor and placed it on the dresser out of harm's way. As I returned to stand behind my chair I realized that I had become invisible to her. I was beside Brittany, gathering her dress and she never once noticed me, her attention was completely focused on the man standing in front of her who she knew was going to fuck her.

As Tyler looked her over from head to toe, paying most attention to her bra and panties, Brittany began to tremble slightly. Tyler noticed it too and asked her if she was cold? "No," she managed to tell him, "nervous..is all. I've never done anything like this before"

"Don't be nervous Brit. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I can't believe you're giving yourself to me" he glanced at me with heated eyes, "at least for a little while."

Brittany surprised me by pulling his chin, bringing his eyes back to her. "I'm here Tyler, focus on me and how good it's going to feel when you're deep inside me." That part stung when I heard it, the first of many stings to come.

In the back of my mind a voice echoed, "What have you done?" knowing by the way my wife was looking at Tyler that it was too late to call the whole thing off. She was in heat and only Tyler's cock buried deep in her cunt could put out her flames. I had taken the lid off Pandora's Box and I didn't know if I could ever put it back on.

Brittany stood like a statue, her arms at her side while Tyler ran the palms of his hands down her arms then on her shoulders and finally he touched her breasts through her bra, squeezing them gently, causing Brittany's to close her eyes and moan softly. "I want you Brittany" he told her.

She opened her eyes and stared into his, "I know you do Tyler and you're going to have me. I'm here Tyler, I'm not going anywhere till we've done what we need to do with each other, till you've made me yours."

His arms went around her and her hands clutched behind his neck and their mouths came together for the first time in a passionate kiss that deepened and deepened with the two of them pulling at each other pressing their bodies as tightly together as they could get them. Brittany lifted her right leg against Tyler's thigh so she could rub her crotch against him, leaving a damp spot on his pants leg.

There they were, my wife and best friend grinding their bodies together in a frantic effort to satisfy their lust to merge together as one. As their bodies pushed together Tyler reached behind Brittany and unfastened the snap holding her bra in place and pulled it free from between them. Tyler pulled back from their kiss and saw my wife's naked breasts, small but beautiful, her nipples were hard.

"They're not very big" she said shyly.

"They are absolutely perfect" he told her.

Without hesitation he took her left breast in his mouth, sucking and pulling on it with his lips, licking her nipple, making Brittany say "yes, oh please" Then he took her right breast in his mouth and gave it the same treatment. Brittany placed her hands on Tyler's head to steady herself as he worked his way down her body, kissing her stomach, her navel and then her panties, kissing her lower and lower until he planted his lips on her sex, covered only by the silk of her underwear.

He was on his knees now in front of her and he leaned back and looked in her eyes. I realized then they were totally connected, on the same sexual page, anticipating every new sensation they knew they would soon be receiving from each other, emotionally they had already become one. All they needed for absolute completion was the insertion of Tyler's cock into Brittany's vagina.

Tyler didn't need to tell my wife what his next move was going to be, she sensed it and already knew. It was as if an invisible dome had formed around them. Tyler could mentally feel his cock sinking into Brittany's hot cunt and Brittany could mentally feel Tyler's thick meat filling her vagina, stretching her, reaching deep inside her, probing her sacred area, fucking her, though they both knew the real thing, when it happened would be much more intense than their imaginations could ever conjure up.

Their emotions had gone far beyond just the need to fuck, what they were doing, what they were feeling was intensely romantic. Tyler was courting her, making her want him more and more. As they stared into each other's eyes Tyler placed his thumbs inside the elastic waistband of Brittany's panties and pulled them down, off her sex, letting them drop to the floor.

He looked up at her as if seeking approval and my stomach flip-flopped when she smiled down at him and stepped free of them, pushing them to the side. My wife was naked in front of my best friend. Her silky brown pubes were trimmed much more closely than I'd ever seen them before, leaving her beautiful cunt slit visible. In my mind I thought, "trimmed pubes, new bra, panties and dress. Had Brittany anticipated this happening and prepared herself?"

As I looked at her perfect slit, I thought, "That's my cunt slit, my personal property, but it wasn't me now pressing my mouth against her vagina, sticking my tongue between her outer lips, licking her clit, causing her to gasp and lean back against the bed. It wasn't my tongue tasting her salty nectar, probing her cunt hole, making her groan. No it was Tyler's mouth possessing my wife's vagina, making her crazy with desire to feel his cock pushing and pulling on her insides. For several minutes Tyler ate out my wife's cunt while Brittany leaned against the bed and trembled.

Then he stood and like a gentleman, lovingly helped Brittany sit on the bed and lay back and she told him "thank you Tyler" Brittany's cunt, now open and glistening pink, rested on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to do whatever he wanted to do to her, with her. They were a team now, working together to consummate their new union by joining their two bodies in what they both now believed would be the most powerful fuck of their lives.

I watched as he let the palms of his hands slide smoothly down the softness of Brittany's thighs, making her sigh, then he said "Spread your legs Brit, open up your treasure for me baby".

Brittany shyly said "like this?" and she opened her legs for him while he gently used his hands on her thighs to support her.

"Just like that Brit" he breathed and he stepped between them, their eyes never leaving each other, hot and blazing. He ran his finger between her wet, vaginal lips, and Brittany's breath hissed through her teeth. Tyler gazed down at her perfect cunt and used two fingers to separate her lips and once more lowered his face to her vagina and began to eat her out, licking and sucking, inserting one, then two fingers into her love hole, finger fucking her, massaging her G spot, making her crazy, making strange sounds come from deep in her throat as she squirmed against his mouth and fingers while her hands held her lover's face tightly to her cunt.

For several minutes this went on until finally she uttered a surprised "Oh fuck!" and raised her cunt, mashing it onto his face, fiercely pulling his mouth onto her slit with her hands and she squealed, gasped, yelled "Shit Tyler! Unnnnnngggg" and squealed again. She was coming on his mouth, harder and stronger and longer than she had ever come for me.

Another terrible sting to my ego and again I thought "What have I done?"

He lapped at my wife's cunt a few more times and her body shuddered, then he stood between her legs, slowly pulling his fingers from her body, they were coated with her sticky vaginal secretions. Brittany's breathing was returning to normal and she opened her eyes, her face was flush. Tyler offered his fingers, coated with her pussy juice to Brittany's lips and she stared at him with a look of awe as she sucked her nectar off them. She watched him undress, removing shoes and socks, shirt, pants and finally underwear, releasing his hard cock. "Scoot back to the middle of the bed Brit" he told her and using her hands and elbows to pull her body in place, she obeyed him immediately.

Brittany knew the preliminaries were over and she was now going to have the cock she was looking at slide inside her wet cunt and she would feel it moving deep inside her. When she was situated Tyler crawled between her legs, his cock hard as rock, pulsating with need for her. Slowly he lowered his body onto hers.

I watched with a mixture of fascination and horror as I saw another man, my best friend situate himself on top of my wife, saw her naked breasts press tightly against his chest and as if in slow motion I watched Brittany open her legs wide for him, raising her knees, tilting her cunt, opening herself up to meet him, to accept his cock inside her. They adjusted their bodies against each other, "are you ok Brit, is this comfortable for you?"

"I'm fine Tyler, stop worrying, you're going to fuck me, not break me" Tyler placed his hands on either side of her, Brittany tenderly placed a palm on either side of his face, her face pale and beautiful as their eyes held each other. They stayed like that for a full minute, just looking at each other, soaking in the realization that they were now going to do the most intimate, powerful thing two people can do and it was going to shake all our lives forever.

I was suddenly terrified, but I desperately needed to see him enter her, witness my wife's willing acceptance of another man's cock inside her beautiful body, the body that until this moment had belonged only to me.

I wanted to visually commit to memory that exact second when Tyler's cock pushed through my beautiful wife's vaginal opening and their two bodies joined and became one. I stood from my chair and went to the edge of the bed and leaned down on it, resting on my elbows, my face just inches from their bodies. I could see Tyler's cock lying on Brittany's pubic hairs, hard and ready to explore the inner reaches of the dark wet hole that was the core of my wife's body.

I saw Brittany reach her hand and touch it. She understood that she was the reason Tyler's cock was so hard. His burning need to complete himself, and her, by burying himself deep inside her had made them both desperate to unite their sex organs and become one person.

I could smell my wife's excitement, her vaginal secretions emitting a musky heady aroma. I tried to get closer still until I heard Brittany say in a soft, emotional voice. "No Jess. Back off. This is what you wanted. You started this whole thing, now Tyler and I are going to finish it. You wanted to see what it looks and smells and sounds like when Tyler fucks me and now you're going to get your wish. You have no part in this, this is Tyler and me. Your best friend fucking your wife and you are going to watch us while he does it.

I can tell you, it's going to feel wonderful for both of us. I am so wet for him and he is so hard for me. I'm giving him everything I give to you, because you wanted it that way. Don't interfere, I belong to Tyler now. I am his, my body, my tits, my cunt belong to him. Another sting, this one to the heart.

I saw Brittany stroke Tyler's cock, picking it up, measuring it's length and girth and heft with her fingers before she moved it to her vagina. Their eyes never left each other wanting to see what the moment of his first entry into her vagina would feel like to each of them.

The two of them adjusted their bodies together as lovers do so his cock rested between her outer lips. She swiped it up and down her slit, sharing their lubrication with each other then she guided it to her opening and held it in place there.

"You're cock's pressed against my opening Tyler. Take me when you're ready, but please get up on your elbows so Jess can see your cock when you start to fuck me. That's what this whole thing is about. For some reason, that's important to him, he wants to see it, wants to see what I do and say when a strange cock is shoved inside my body. I want him to see it, want him to hear it, to smell it. I want him to witness everything we do together when I take your cock deep inside the place that's always belonged only to him. Now it belongs to you."

She let go of his cock with her hand and said "Fuck me Tyler, let my husband see you fuck me."

My cock was harder than it had ever been and I pulled my zipper down and freed it. I couldn't take my eyes off Tyler and my wife, their eyes looked onto each other as Tyler gently pushed his cock at Brittany's cunt opening and she gasped softly and called out to him, "Tyler." I saw her outer lips separate and push back and I saw him slowly begin to sink into her. I saw Brittany's pink inner lips open wetly, her mucus coating the head of Tyler's cock as it pushed between them and into her hole, watching with sorrow and fascination as it slowly disappeared into my wife's vagina.

When Brittany felt Tyler's cock spread her inner lips apart and push between them and through her wet opening and begin to enter her, her eyes grew large, she gasped and grabbed Tyler's arms, a look of utter disbelief on her face. "Oh God Tyler, you're in me. You're taking me. I didn't think we would, but we're doing it. He's in me Jess" she breathed, "just like you wanted. Tyler's fucking me."

I know I was holding my breath. I felt hot all over, like I was going to pass out, frozen in place as I watched Tyler push his cock into my wife's vagina inch by inch, retreating and pushing, filling her vaginal vault. She gasped again and then as his balls slapped against her ass she hollered, "Oh God Tyler, you're in me so deep, we're fucking, you're fucking me, I didn't want this to happen, now it is, I feel you, stretching me inside, AHHHH, so good, FUCK ME!!"

It seemed like a lifetime, but was probably no more than fifteen minutes that I watched Tyler and my wife fucking wildly on our bed. His thrusts were deep and her response was passionate. She wrapped her legs around his back and urged him on. Their voices filled the room with hot words of lust and passion. "God Brit, your cunt is so hot and tight! You're liquid velvet inside".

"You're so deep Tyler, so big, god you're filling me." And long minutes of heavy breathing and the "uhs" and "oh yes, oh fucks" and "fuck me Tylers" coming from my wife.

At one point he asked her, "are you ok baby" and her reply

"God yes, you're fucking me so good."

And him, "do you feel me fucking you baby?"

"I feel you Tyler, you're filling my cunt so good, ahhhhh, so fucking good. Do you like my pussy Tyler? Do you like fucking my cunt Tyler? Is it juicy enough, am I wet enough for you?"

"I love your cunt Brit, so hot, so wet, so tight." Then there were the squishing sounds as Tyler's cock worked like a well lubricated piston in and out of Brittany's wet cunt. Like a well-oiled machine he fucked in and out of my wife as she grunted and groaned. So tight was the seal his cock made with Brit's vagina that occasionally the vacuum would break with the sound of a loud fart, the smell of sex would fill the room and Brittany would groan with a new sexual sensation as built up pressure inside her cunt came rushing out of her.

I was paralyzed, leaning on the bed, not six inches from the two of them as they fucked. My hand was wrapped around my cock, I was ready to cum all over the bed.

Then Brittany, still holding onto to Tyler's arms, pushing her cunt wildly against his cock every time he fucked into her, turned her head and looked at me, her eyes crazed with passion and said, "See him fucking me jess? He's fucking me so good. His big cock feels so good inside my pussy. I love how it feels in me, fucking me, oh god fucking me so good. Is this what you wanted Jess, to see his cock fucking me, to hear me squeal for him, see me cum for him, he makes me cum Jess, over and over. Do you see me hold him tight and kiss him? Can you smell us fucking, do you like the way our fucking smells Jess? He's going to come way up inside me Jess, your best friend is going to fill me with his sperm."

"No, I told him he can't do that."

"We don't care what you said Jess, you have no say now. It's all Tyler and me, he..oh god..he owns me he's fucking me, you're not Jess and he's going to come in me."

"No" I said

"Yes Jess, poor Jess, I need Tyler to fill me with his sperm, I need to feel him spray his hot seed inside me, hot and creamy."

And then Tyler yelled, "Oh fuck Brit, I'm coming!" and he lunged into her and held still, his body shuddering.