A Terrible Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany felt him come inside her and screamed, "YES, give me your sperm baby, all of it, deep inside...Oh Fuck!" And she came hard and loud and long and after their orgasms quieted down, there was only the sound of their heavy breathing.

Tyler lay fully on top of her and they held each other as tightly as they were able. Brittany's legs were still wide open and Tyler's cock was slowly backing out of her with a squishy sound. I could see his sperm leaking out of her hole and that sent me over the edge, I stood up and spurt after spurt after spurt of hot sperm shot out of my cock and splattered Brittany's face, her mouth, her eyes, her hair. Brit squealed and rolled away from my liquid onslaught, causing Tyler to quickly move off of her. He gave me a guilty look, got off the bed, quickly dressed and left without saying a word to Brittany or me.

Brittany lay on the bed turned away from me. I touched her shoulder and she shook my hand off. I didn't know what to say so I said something stupid, "Can I get you something Brit, some water?"

"Go away" she told me.

"I'm sorry, so sorry, I didn't know it would be so bad for you."

"You don't get it Jess, It wasn't bad, it was wonderful. It was sexy and dirty and nasty and I loved it. I loved Tyler fucking me! Now go away and leave me alone."

"Brit, I need you" I told her.

"What for Jess, to humiliate me again. Do you want sloppy seconds after your best friend just fucked my eyes out. There's no room for your sperm in my vagina Jess, Tyler filled me up, I can feel it leaking out of me. I don't want your sperm in me right now. I just want Tyler's sperm in me. I'm going to let it soak into me and swim up into my womb where it belongs, deep inside his woman. Now, go away and leave me alone."

I was stunned! I got up and wobbled my way to the door, my legs felt like rubber. I closed the door behind me and slid down to the floor where I sat, leaning against the jam.

I heard Brittany begin to cry and then sob. I heard her holler "Goddamn you Jess, you don't know what you've done, what you made me do!" and then she sobbed again. I heard her crying for over an hour, then silence. I slept against the door for a few hours, got up and opened it a crack and peeked in on her. She was under the covers, her face to the wall, sleeping so I left her, showered and dressed.

I was lost, completely void of anything. I wandered around the house for an hour, then got in my car and just drove. I drove aimlessly for five hours, then I went back to the house. Brittany's car was gone. I sat in the driveway for half an hour, then drove past Tyler's place and sure enough, Brittany's car was parked next to his in his driveway. I was utterly shocked, but not surprised, totally heartbroken, but had only myself to blame. That's what Brittany meant when she said I had no idea what I'd done. I'd driven her into my best friend's bed.

I parked across the street and down the block from Tyler's house and watched. The two cars stayed parked side by side all night, all day the next day and all that night. I saw the light in Tyler's second story bedroom window go on at night, saw shadows, one short, one tall, walk past the window shade, I saw them embrace and kiss, then the light went off. I knew what they were doing because I was witness to it the first time their bodies joined together.

After two exhausting nights of torture, I resigned myself to the hell I had created and went home. I packed a bag and sent Brittany a text. "Hey Brit. I will never be able to tell you how worthless and sorry I feel about what happened. It's all my fault. I lost my best friend, but I don't care. The only thing I care about, the only thing that's important to me in the world is you. It is killing me that I lost the girl of my dreams, the absolute love of my life and I will pay for that forever. I know you and Tyler are together and again, I can't blame either of you, well maybe Tyler a little for lusting after you the way he did.

I have no doubt you two will be happy together. I saw how you made each other feel on our bed that night. I have moved out of the house and at some point if you and Tyler decide to live at his home I will put our house up for sale. In the meantime take anything you want from it, I don't want to see any of it again. Of course any profit will be split down the middle. When you are ready to begin divorce proceedings, either start them on your own or let me know and I will do the needed paperwork.

I have always loved you Brittany and even though I have fucked up beyond forgiveness, you will always be my dream girl, the only woman I have ever loved. We had an unbelievably good marriage until three days ago when I fucked everything up. Jess."

I reread the text several times before I hit the 'send' button, then I loaded my luggage into the car and left to find a temporary place to live, or at least exist.

For a week I holed up in a cheap motel, going to work, coming back to my room and drinking till I passed out. Finally on Friday I got around to tuning on my cell phone. There were at least a dozen texts from Brittany and several unanswered phone calls too, including two phone messages. I clicked on the first one. "Jess, please call me, we need to talk." In the second message she talked slowly and sounded like she had been crying. "Jess please talk to me! I'm not with Tyler right now, I'm home. Yes, you made a huge mistake, but I did too.

I've been with Tyler for the last week and you know what we've been doing I won't lie to you. He loves me and I care for him. This whole thing is such a mess. I'm married to you and I still love you with all my heart, but when Tyler touches me I just can't tell him no. I know you want a divorce and maybe I do too, but I have to see you before we make such a decision. Please, please, if you've ever loved me, come home and talk to me."

I looked at the time stamp and saw that the message was two days old. I texted her back. "Are you home now?"

I waited thirty minutes and finally she wrote, "No, I'm with Tyler. How about meeting me at the house tomorrow morning at 10?"

The thought of her spending another night with Tyler made me crazy so I wrote. "No, if you seriously want to talk you'll meet me at the house in 30 minutes. If you're so wrapped up in Tyler that you can't go a night without fucking him then we don't have a chance." I hit 'send' and waited.

Twenty minutes, thirty minutes, forty, forty five, then, "Ok, thirty minutes, but I can't stay long."

"Then forget it Brit, I f you have to run back to Tyler then I don't want to see you."

Ten minutes later she wrote, "You're right, I'm sorry, I'll be there in twenty minutes." "OK"

I got to the house a few minutes before she did and unlocked the door. I waited in the living room, the house was cold, but it didn't matter, we wouldn't be staying there long. I heard her car stop in the driveway and I stood up. I felt like I was going to throw up. When she came in I hardly recognized her, new clothes, new makeup, new haircut. Life with Tyler was obviously good for her.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi Jess".

"I'd ask you how you are, but you look wonderful so I guess you're doing great."

She didn't reply, but said, "can we sit?"

"Sure, please." She sat on the chair and I was on the couch. "How did you get away?" I asked her.

"Tyler wasn't happy, but I told him I needed to talk to you."

"It's nice to see you Brit" I said, "I, I miss you. Actually I miss us, but I guess that's over, huh?"

"Jess, I don't know. We both made such bad mistakes."

"Do you love him?"

"What?"

"Tyler, do you love him?" "I don't know, I care for him. He loves me."

"I love you too Brit. I've always loved you."

"I know, but what you made me do."

"I didn't make you fuck Tyler, you did that all by yourself. I fucked up and let Tyler dance with you, but I didn't make you fuck him Brit. You danced with him and it felt good. He rubbed your crotch and it felt good, He undressed you and fucked you and it felt wonderful. I didn't make him fuck you Brit, you did!"

"I am so fucking sorry, I've lost everything because of some fucking fantasy. I've lost the only woman I ever loved and really, really Brit, I just want to die. Without you, I don't give a shit about anything and every time I think about you fucking Tyler, I lose my mind!" Brittany started to cry.

"Don't cry Brit, you know I hate it when you cry."

She half laughed and half cried, "yes you always hated it when I cried. Whenever I wanted something and you said no, all I had to do was turn on the tears and you'd give in."

"I just always wanted you to have everything, even when we couldn't afford it. I love you Brit, I've always loved you. I'll always love you. I am so sorry. I'd give anything if I could turn back the clock and make that whole thing never happen."

"But it did happen Jess, It did."

"I know. Do you want a divorce Brit?"

"I think so, do you?"

I looked at her, she was different, but god she was so beautiful. "No Brit, I don't want a divorce, I want you. More than anything in the world I want you, I want to love you forever. No Brit I do not want a divorce, but if you do. If you want to be with Tyler I'll sign the fucking papers, because your happiness is more important to me than anything else."

There was total silence. Brittany looked at me, her mouth open. "It won't be easy Jess. If we stay together it won't be easy. I can't promise you I won't ever want to be with Tyler again. What if we stay together and I meet Tyler and he fucks me and I don't come home for two days? What then?"

"Dance with me Brit."

"What?"

"Dance with me." and I took her in my arms.

"Jess, this is crazy, there isn't even any music."

"Who needs it" I told her and I forced my thigh between her legs and pressed it into her crotch and began to move slowly against her."

"I love you Brittany, always have, always will. You are my life, you know that." "Then why did you set me up the way you did to have sex with Tyler?" "I fucked up Brit, I fucked up bad. Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do,"

"Do you love Tyler?"

"I think so, I don't know. He's like a drug to me Jess. Sometimes I think I can't live without him."

"Is sex with him so much better than it is with me?"

"It's just different. When you and I are having sex we're making love. It's warm and safe and wonderful. Sex with Tyler is just sex, but it's raw, powerful, exciting and nasty. We're like two animals who can't get enough of each other's bodies, we just want to fuck and fuck and fuck. When you're inside me I feel so loved, so special. When Tyler's in me I feel feral and hot and dirty. With you I moan, with Tyler I scream, it's just so intense."

What she was saying stabbed me in the heart. I stopped dancing with her and looked at her, she was so beautiful. "Sounds to me like you've made your choice."

"No, I haven't Jess, I really haven't. I just want you to know the truth, the awful truth. I want to stay with you, be your wife, grow old with you, but I can't promise you that I won't have relapses, like a druggy needing that fix. I just don't know. In fact I can almost guarantee it will happen again."

"Is it just sex with him?"

"Mostly yes. He's sweet to me too. He'd do anything for me, but mostly it's just sex. I shouldn't tell you this, but I'm baring my soul now. When you were texting me tonight, I was on all fours, on his living room carpet and he had his cock buried in my ass with two fingers reaming out my cunt. I was coming hard and screaming and I had to make him stop fucking me so I could answer you. He came in me and I sucked his cock clean before I came to meet you."

"Oh shit!! I don't even know what to say."

"I love you Jess and if you want to try again, I'll try everything in my power to make us work. You'll have to help me, but I'll try. I want to be your wife, I really do." And tears rolled down her cheeks. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, a deep kiss. I picked her up and held her in my arms and carried her up the stairs to our room.

"What are you doing Jess?" she asked.

"Reclaiming my wife," I told her and I sat her on the edge of the bed and pushed her legs apart, shoved her dress up to her waist and roughly grabbed her panties and jerked them down causing her to utter a frightened shriek. I removed her panties from her feet and drove my face into her vagina. "Jess, I'm not clean there, I haven't washed since Tyler came in me this afternoon."

"I don't care. I'll suck his sperm out of you and spit it out. I ate Brittany out with a fiery vengeance, I licked and sucked and pulled on her clit until she finally screamed for me to stop, but I didn't stop, I dropped my pants and fell on her, burying my cock in her soft cunt and fucked her furiously. Brittany found a rhythm with me and we glared at each other as our bodies fucked each other hard.

"I can make you scream too Brit! I told her as I pounded her relentlessly.

"Oh god, make me scream Jess! I want to scream for you! Make me yours again so I can end this nightmare!" And when I came in her, she did scream and her body flopped like a rag doll. Then viciously I fucked her again and after several minutes I rolled her over onto her stomach and attacked her ass, filling it with my cock, taking that part of her back from Tyler too. Brittany begged me to stop, but I wouldn't. I fucked her like I was insane and in truth I was.

I felt myself about to come again and I said "tell me you belong to me and no one else."

"Oh god Jess, I can't."

"Damn you, tell me you belong to me and no one else!"

"Jess, please" she begged

"TELL ME!! And I came in her and she screamed again and came along with me.

"I belong to you and nobody else" she whispered weakly to me.

"Say it again" I told her and I pulled my cock out of her ass and rolled her over. "Look me in the eyes and tell me again.

She began to cry and sob and she reached her hands around my neck and pulled me to her and through her sobs she said. "I love you Jess and I swear on my life I belong to you and no one else. I swear, I will never see Tyler again. You and only you will have my body from now to forever."

PROLOG:

The next day I called Tyler and told him if he ever came near Brittany again I would kill him and I meant it. Brittany took the phone from me and told him to leave her alone. She told him they had made a terrible mistake that almost ruined three lives and that she could never, would never see him again.

Brittany told me that it would not be easy to put our lives back together again and she was right, but we worked at it. Every time she got that far away look in her eyes and I could tell she was thinking about Tyler, I would drag her to our bed and we would fuck all day or all night, until her thoughts returned to us.

I heard through the grapevine that Tyler had moved away, far away, leaving no forwarding address. When I told Brittany, she nodded her head and even though there were tears in her eyes, she put her arms around my neck and told me she loved me.

Will it last? Will Brittany and I stay together? Time will tell. I made the biggest mistake of my life when I manipulated her into being with Tyler and now I have to be watchful every day and night. I know this much, every day is a little better than the day before and to tell the truth, that's all I can really ask for.