A Terrific Birthday Gift

Story Info
Wife gave wonderful birthday gift, or did she?
2.2k words
4.01
85k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Acknowledgement: The outline for 'A Terrific Birthday Gift' popped into mind while I was reading Chicklet's tutorial essay, 'How To Skinny-Dip' that was first posted in Literotica's 'How To' grouping on July 10, 2002. Any who enjoy this story have Chicklet to thank as much as me. I only wrote it...Her essay provided the inspiration. Naturally, those who dislike this offering have only me to fault. Thanks much, Chicklet. Justin)

* * * * *

For a break from our normal routine, my wife, Jenny, suggested we celebrate my forty-second birthday and go camping with some of her friends from work. Lin, our daughter, at nineteen, had yet to finish her first year in college although by early in May, she only had three weeks to go before coming home for the summer. Eighteen year-old Freddy was a senior in high school with about a month to go 'til graduation. Knowing there was no need to be concerned about leaving our son alone for the weekend, I agreed and Jenny went ahead and set up the trip with two other couples.

In those days, camping consisted of loading a slide-in camper into our pickup truck, packing the food and other necessities and driving away. One of the other couples, Jack and Francine, also had a pickup camper and they would bring Bill and Erica along with them. The six of us had visited socially on occasion so none of us were strangers and I had no qualms about spending a weekend camping with the group.

The ladies knew of a hot spring resort located about sixty miles from home and were fortunate enough to get reservations for the six of us. The plan was for all of us to travel separately and meet for dinner on Friday evening at a restaurant near the campground. All went according to plan and after eating dinner we drove the remaining distance to the resort and managed to get parked in a single spot that was large enough to accommodate both rigs.

Once the two campers were parked and set up, we were invited to join some other campers at their campfire and, as so often happens, someone broke out a couple of guitars. Soon everyone joined in singing old favorite songs that most were familiar enough with so we could sing along without too much difficulty.

An evening sing-along such as that usually involved munching snacks with frequent trips to the cooler box for beers or, for some, refills for frequently empty wine glasses. That Friday evening was no different and, by the time some of the older campers were ready for bed, the younger of us were just getting started. At some point, I came to realize my wife and the other women from our group had disappeared and when they had been away more than long enough for a trip to the bathroom, I wandered off to see what had become of them.

That particular resort was well known for its hot spring fed swimming pools and my wandering took me to the locked gate that gave access to the smaller of the two pools. The pool area was totally devoid of light and I have no idea why I lingered at the gate looking into the pool area but I did and before long, I heard a female snicker that sounded suspiciously like Francine although I suppose it could have been Jenny or Erica. Suddenly, a light bulb burst in my mind and I realized just where the women were. Suspecting my wife and the others were skinny-dipping, I took several minutes trying to find how they had gained entrance into the pool area.

Since the area outside the gate was backlit, the women were well aware of my presence and who I was so, finally, Francine whispered, "Hey Justin, just climb over the gate. That's how we got in; come on, it's easier than it looks." It required a bit of doing as the gate was constructed of chain link fencing and I was wearing a pair of flip flop sandals, not the best items to be wearing on one's feet when trying to secure a foothold on that type of fence material. Eventually, I got it figured out and joined the women on the pool deck where I quickly shed my clothing and sat with my legs dangling in the hot water of the pool. The visibility was still so poor that I was only able to identify each woman by the sound of her voice but, at that, I did manage to seat myself alongside Jenny with Francine immediately at my right.

Since Francine and Erica were seated between the backlit gate, and me I had no difficulty determining that they were, in fact, nude. After that, it took but a moment to confirm my suspicion that Jenny, too, was naked. Thinking it to dark to be observed, I began to let my hands roam freely over her body. Of course, checking to see if she had bothered to don a bathing suite gave me a wonderful excuse to take some liberties and play with her breasts and pussy and that was nothing new. Hell, after more than twenty years of marriage, I had had many opportunities to explore Jenny's naked form utilizing the Braille system.

That Jenny allowed me free access to her body while in the presence of the other women surprised me a bit. However, not wishing to look a gift horse in the mouth, I assumed she relied on the darkness to cover my amorous groping. That, and I convinced myself that several glasses of wine might have allayed her inhibitions. Anyhow, meeting no resistance, I continued my exploration of Jenny's physical charms unchecked.

I guess that raising two children in small towns, working, hunting and fishing for recreation and so on had kept me close to the straight and narrow. I suppose that if I had been sober and given any thought at all to what I was doing, I would have known full well that sitting between two naked women while fondling one of them would result in an erection. Perhaps I wasn't concerned because I hoped the darkness would provide all the cover necessary. What is much more likely, I was feeling frisky, didn't give a damn and secretly hoped the others would, somehow, see that I was aroused.

Anyhow, Jenny wasn't about to let my roaming fingers go unchallenged and placed a hand on my rigid cock. Of course, her touch elicited an instantaneous gasp that neither Francine nor Erica could possibly have missed. At least I assume my gasp of pleasure was responsible for what happened immediately afterward.

Francine's touch on my right thigh was as light as a feather but knowing a woman other than Jenny had her hand on my thigh, almost close enough to touch my dick, made me even harder and caused a slight shiver of anticipation. A moment later my hopes were rewarded and Francine moved her hand to join Jenny's on my cock.

I don't recall just how I managed to refrain from embarrassing myself and blowing cum all over both women. I only remember the extreme bliss I felt as Jenny and Francine began to stroke me in unison while I clenched the muscles in my groin trying desperately to refrain from coming for as long as possible. How Erica, sitting on the far side of Francine, remained aloof and unaware of what was taking place nearby amazes me. Hell, perhaps none of our spurious activity got bye her. She may have been very much aware and biding her time awaiting an opportunity to join the fray or, more likely, she had no desire to play with a guy other than her husband. At least, not right then.

I suppose, had I been aware at the times they occurred, there must have been opportunities for me to stray from the marital bed over the years. If there were, I didn't have the good sense to be aware and take advantage of what I was missing. That evening in the pool though, opportunity knocked with a vengeance I had no will or desire to ignore.

Fortunately, before losing it altogether, Jenny, and then Francine followed by Erica, slipped into the chest deep water and the two who were grasping my dick dragged me with them. To have resisted and tried to stay seated on the lip of the pool would have been disastrous as neither woman relaxed her grip on my prick.

Immediately after gaining firm footing on the bottom of the pool, Francine released her grip on my dick and jumped up to encircle my waist with her legs and place her arms around my neck. Involuntarily, I guess, I encircled her waist with my arms and realized the hot sensation of naked breasts and a pubic mound, not my wife's, pressed tightly against my eager body. Jenny, still with a firm grip on my engorged cock and using me as some sort of a probe, brushed the crown of my cock back and forth over her friend's sex until she located the entrance to Francine's vagina. I couldn't believe what was happening but wasn't about to resist. Hell, if my wife wanted to help me fuck Francine, who was I to put up a fuss about it?

Anyhow, water, especially very hot water, tends to rinse away whatever natural lubricants a man and woman produce. Thus, there were several moments of anticipation while the three of us, working together, managed to fit my bulging cock into Francine's dry, tight opening for the full penetration that soon followed. With no dick left to grasp, Jenny moved to one side and embraced both Francine and me. A moment later, Erica appeared at my other side and she, too, held Francine and me in a tight embrace.

After that, there was nothing for it but for the four of us to begin a gentle swaying with Francine and me flexing our buttocks gently so that I could remain well inside her pussy while we fucked. Jenny as well as Erica rotated their hips simulating fucking motions as they continued to hug Francine and me. It's odd, looking back, but I don't believe a single one of us ever uttered a word from the beginning to the end of the entire affair.

The sheer erotic experience, feeling three separate naked female pelvises bumping and fucking against me brought a quick end to my effort to refrain from orgasm and, without warning, semen began the short trip through my dick into Francine's vagina. Had there been anyone other than the four of us present, I believe the darkness would have cloaked our activities and they would only have been aware of soft moans, some grunts of pleasure, and Francine's and my sighs when we were overcome with our orgasms. Months after, Jenny admitted that dry humping Francine and me was enough to get her off as well. I have no idea if Erica got off while humping us or not, but the way she was going at it at the time I exploded into Francine leads me to believe she did, indeed, experience an orgasm with the rest of us.

Once my balls were drained and the urgency to cum was no longer uppermost in my mind, and only then, did it occur to me to be concerned with what we had done. Even though, clearly, my wife had been a willing participant, I still had concerns about the wisdom of letting myself be caught up in the frenzied sexual experience. Until that moment, sex with another woman had only been something nice to contemplate. Too, I must admit that, even if my wife were cool about the entire event, there still were a couple of husbands who had not been included in our fun and games and probably wouldn't have shared my feeling of post coital euphoria.

I guess concern for the other two men hit all four of us at about the same moment because we didn't delay getting out of the water and drying ourselves with towels the women had thought to provide. We dressed quickly and got our asses back to the campfire. Fortunately, due to the quantities of beer Bill and Jack had consumed during the evening, neither seemed to be aware just how long we had been away. Jack reached up to encircle Francine's waist and asked; "Back already? Everything come out all right?" Clearly he thought we had all gone to the bathroom and I wasn't about to try to convince him otherwise.

Strangely enough, sex with Jenny later on when we finally broke up and went to bed was some of the best we ever had. What is even stranger, however, not one of the four of us ever mentioned what took place in the pool that evening and I am left to wonder if, somehow, those women didn't conspire to provide me with the greatest birthday gift of my life. Certainly, no other birthday gift ever left me with the impressions and memories that one did. In moments of thoughtful reverie, I sometimes find myself contemplating what adopting the swinger lifestyle would have been like. Would it have been a lot of fun, or would it have brought more grief than any of us could ever have imagined?