A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,202 Followers

But that was not to be. Far from it, her pussy, even though it was flowing was not prepared for the assault. Binita should have known- her Babuji was such a bull; even though she had memories which made her horny, her body had forgotten the exact physical impact of the man. As the large head reared its head up into her womb at the top of the fuck, Binita gasped. She felt touched everywhere. Her cunt exploded when she least expected it.

As the unexpected waves lashed her body, her nails sunk into his back. Her legs spontaneously lifted and she pushed her toes downward, arching her pussy over the cylinder inside her. 'Babuji!" she screamed, unmindful of the risk of being heard in the corridor outside.

"Tumhe yeh nahi chahye?" asked Thakur, every word punctuated with an unrelenting thrust. His eyes were focused on the young girl's face which was screwed up tight as the searing pleasure extracted its price. (Don't you want this?)

"Gaaaaa!" she went, as she lost control of her facial muscles. In desperation she closed her teeth on his shoulder, biting him. Her saliva soaked his kurta but that was nothing compared to the drenched state of his pubic hair. She was pouring and the cum was running down his balls and dripping to the carpet below. "Unhhh!" she screamed through clenched teeth as her body opened out like a storm cloud. The precipitation of her desire was instant and plentiful.

She had been incredibly tense in the walk up to the hotel. She was tense about avoiding him and about the arrival of Pritam. Later, she became tense about the inevitability of an encounter. And then the tension of his assault. The orgasm which swamped her was unwanted and she hated it. The pleasure was intense and she hated the fact that her Babuji was so enjoyable. She wished he was repulsive, then she could resist successfully. On the contrary, he was all man and every time he reminded her how intense and beautiful sex with him could be.

The release of tension caused her to swoon. She was in a daze as she felt the cock pound into her and extract orgasm after orgasm while the man inside her, her father-in-law was undiminished.

Binita slid to the floor in a heap as the complete weight of her body came onto Thakur and he slowly allowed her to slip. She was on her knees briefly and Thakur was hopeful that his glistening, smeared cock which was bobbing in her face would get attention. But Binita just slumped to the floor.

Thakur watched his son's wife slumped on the floor. Her ragged t-shirt was still around her shoulders and her untouched breasts were weighed toward the floor. The nipples seemed erect from the arousal. He looked at the beautiful, ravaged woman; he had seen her transformed from angry aggressive girl to a beautiful, blossomed woman. Sweat dripped from his brow. His own dhoti was unraveled and he stood with his cock, hard and proud as ever, the kurta going over it like a towel on a clothes hook. The lower edge of his kurta was damp with the juices, trapped as it was between the dueling bodies.

He stood there breathing heavily from his exertions for several minutes. When she did not stir, he started to worry. He knelt down next to her and putting a hand on her hip rocked her gently to rouse her. When he tried to roll her on her back, Binita felt he might get between her legs. She moved on to her knees to get up. Enough was enough.

All it did was expose her well-fucked cunt and her ass to her father-in-law who himself was on his knees behind her. He grabbed her hips, the sight of her sexy wide hips and ass giving him an invitation. He was between her legs, not from front but from behind. Binita tried to crawl away but he moved forward with her. Holding her hips, he moved himself as close as he could. Holding his cock downward he closed the gap between them completely and let go of his cock.

The cock reared upward and came to rest alongside, parallel to her cunt. She felt the hot rod against her lips. She looked down below and past her hanging breasts and bra she could see the large round head. He wanted to take her doggy style but she was not going to let him. She knew he would need her help to penetrate. Unless she reached under and held his cock and guided it to her cunt this angle was impossible. At his size, even more so. She and her husband Pritam had once had a failed attempt after he had tried it, inspired by a porn film he had seen on a trip.

That was the logic Binita applied. Her move forward had brought her against sofa in the room and she now raised her body and hands rested on the sofa. Surely, she could now successfully get up. A strong hand on the nape of her neck held her down.

Thakur reached between them to get his cock moving. He raised on leg onto his foot so he had space to search out her pussy with his cockhead. His cock was clammy and most with the flow from her. Eyes closed and mind concentrating on what his cock head was feeling out, Thakur kept the girl down as he ached to get back into her.

This time she seemed tighter; Binita screamed, "No!" The bitch was always resisting and he made a note that when sanity returned he would talk to her on why she held back what was clearly special between them.

She wriggled and he brought his strength to bear on her prone form. He pulled back a little as he felt his foreskin being stretched backward. He withdrew and felt her resistance drop. Eyes still closed he felt out her cunt. "God, was it so difficult only because of the heat of passion? Or because of the position? At least the girl could cooperate!" he fulminated. He knew the position was doable because one of the saucier women in his circle had once ridden him to a wild high. But back then he was lying down and she was facing away... same thing...

He dipped into her cunt and found her wet as ever. Perhaps that wetness was not reaching the outer lips. He used two fingers to collect a smear from her cunt and applied it to his cock. He also gave himself relief from his pent-up state by stroking himself. It brought some of his own precum to the fore. "It should be easier now," he thought to himself.

When he thrust forward Binita was least expecting it. When he had withdrawn, she thought he had realized his mistake. But now, with no warning, he entered the wrong hole and facilitated by the added wetness, he sank in. when he was stuck, he just pushed with his brute strength. The tight, virgin sheath expanded to accommodate him. But the shock waves it sent through Binita were largely painful, tinged with pleasure.

"Babuji! Aap galat jagah ghus gaye ho!" she wailed.

Thakur gasped in horror, unable to stop as he felt amazing pleasure from such a tight clasp of his cock. Perversely, he also thought the girl deserved it. It would not have happened if she had just cooperated. But he also worried about hurting her; he knew his cock was thick for her cunt itself.

Binita wriggled like a fish speared on a hook. She had seen this in porn movies and wondered what pleasure the woman got. She could imagine the man's state. But for the woman? Her body answered the question as her cunt and clit started to throb. Her entire perineum was stretched and the vibrating massage through the wall separating her cunt energized her. She wanted to be touched. She reached back for Babuji's hand to guide him to the clit.

Thakur jerked a few times rapidly deriving his pleasure. The moment sanity returned he started to pull out. Binita's hand which was traveling backward sensed the imminent departure. No! this was not the moment to leave. She reached further back and grabbed his ass and held him there.

"Ab chod hi do!" she begged him. (Now you might as well fuck me properly there!)

Thakur was mad enough with lust. He reached under and grabbed the breasts swinging like pendulums. He thrust in and out of his daughter-in-law. He had violated her in every way and today it had taken a turn he himself had not anticipated. The breasts themselves received no attention from him other than being used as handles. Binita would have loved him to pinch her nipples hard, milking them as it were. But she also wanted him in her cunt and his cock in her mouth. Right now she wanted him everywhere and in every orifice.

Tears ran down Binita's cheeks. She was delighted from the sexual release which coursed through her body. She cried in a mixture of feelings. Joy at the sexuality. Twinges of pain from the violation. Sadness that it was an illicit relationship. An ache that Pritam was not half the man his father was. And a release of tears as all her bodily fluids were on release. Her nipples throbbed and she felt they too would burst forth with milk if that were possible.

Suddenly she wanted to feel his weight on her. She wanted those nipples to be milked by his lips. She wanted to devour him. And she worried that now not enough time was at hand to do all the things she wanted to do and have done. Reaching behind her hand crept between them. As Thakur mindlessly slapped his stomach on her ass she ringed his cock. That slowly reduced the depth of his fucking. When she formed a fist, the fucking was just at the orifice. She felt her flesh close back from the evacuation. The stretching had released pleasure. Once the pleasure receded, the pain came to the fore. She was sore and it was going to be a while before she was healed.

But right now her priorities were different. She sat on the sofa with the Thakur still kneeling on the floor. He moved forward. She lifted his kurta off and had him bare bodied. That was needed, her breasts needed to feel him. She pulled him closer and held his head to her breasts.

"Babuji! Milk me," she asked. Thakur scooped her small breasts in his hands, kissing one then the other. Then, as if slurping at an ice cream cone, he sucked in all of her breast. He let it out with a plop. Then sucked it in again. As he let it out, his lips pressed hard, pulling the flesh outward, with the nipples running through the tight 'o' of his lips.

Binita shuddered at each plopping out of her breast. Her legs, till now closed, opened out to the baby-man and wrapped itself around his body. Her wet open cunt grazed his torso smearing him with herself.

She lay back on the sofa and draped one leg on the back rest. Her other leg was on the floor. She could not have been open any wider. She reached for his kurta which was at hand and wiped herself dry. She wanted to feel every inch of that monster ream every inch of her throbbing pussy.

Thakur drank in the sight of his daughter-in-law, lewd, depraved and asking. Her face was stained with tears but her eyes were sparkling with joy and desire. She wanted him. He wanted her to want him.

Rising to the task, he too placed on foot on the ground and with the other knee digging deep into the sofa the father-in-law sank into his daughter-in-law. Binita's hands went around holding him.

"Now. Fuck me!" she commanded, taking charge of the proceedings.

Thakur moved his hips in rhythm sliding in and out of the girl. Wetness returned with rapidity as both were now in full flow. The sofa squeaked rhythmically from his thrusts. She held his head and brought his ear to her lips.

"Yahi chahte hain na aap? Din aur raat? Har waqt? Ki apni bahu ko choden?" she asked, her voice rising in pitch as each thrust of his raised her to a new level of arousal. (This is what you want, isn't it? Day and night? All the time? To fuck your daughter-in-law?).

"Toh lee jiye!" she offered herself, thrusting upward at his downward plunging cock. (So take me!). The unexpected counter-assault from her had him gagging.

"Kyon? Aap ki khudh ki dawa sambhali nahi jaa rahi?" she teased him. (Why? Can't you handle a taste of your own medicine?)

Provoked, he tried to ram down on her harder. She laughed, her tone tinkling. It was so much easier if you accepted what was coming; better still if you rejoiced in it an welcomed it, thought Binita as she watched her father-in-law groan. She had thwarted his attempt to pound her by grabbing his cock and tightening her fist. Thakur hated losing his vitality to her fist when what he really wanted was her cunt.

He held himself to her lips and she outwitted him once again, this time grabbing his shoulders and thrusting upward to claim his cock with all of her cunt. Thakur spasmed. This was his Binita; at her best she was simply able to take control of him. His cock seemed ready to let go of its load under her assault. His hand went under her and he cupped her bottom. He clung to her as she expertly moved her hips, clenching and unclenching her cunt at the helpless cock.

And then the phone rang.

Thakur leaned over Binita's head to reach for the side table where the phone sat.

"Haanji," he muttered into the instrument. (Yes.) "Haan, phone dijiye unko." (Yes give him the phone.) it was the husband of the woman who he was fucking -- who was fucking him?

Binita wrapped her legs around his hips which were now at a higher level. She lifted herself off the sofa and clinging on to him, made him re-enter her.

"Beta!" groaned the Thakur, the pleasure making him shudder even as he answered his son who was on the phone. (Son!)

"Babuji. Aap theek toh hain?" asked Pritam, worried to hear the strain in his father's voice.

"Haan, haan," he blabbered. (Yes, yes.) the 'yeses' were more for his daughter-in-law who was expertly milking his cock from beneath him. It took all his strength to hold himself up on one hand but it was worth doing. He was thankful for his routine body building sessions. They always came in handy with the more vigorous women he fucked. And none so energetic and vivacious as Binita.

"Main upar aun?" asked Pritam.

"Na.... heeeeeeeee," croaked the elderly man as his son's wife launched a new assault with her fingers. "Hum neeche aa rahe hain." (No. We are coming down.)

"Binita aap ke saath hai?" enquired the son, asking about his wife. (Is Binita with you?)

"Haan, ham saath hain," he replied. (yes we are together.) His son had no way of knowing how close together they were. His cock was swollen with his cum and the head was rearing into her womb. An explosion now would drench her insides with his cum, any minute now. Couldn't the bastard just hang up, he cursed.

"Theek hai. Main yahan wait kar raha hoon.Ki upar aun?" persisted Pritam. (All right. I am waiting here for you. Or should I come up?)

"Ham tayyar hain, bas aa rahe hain," replied thakur in a wobbly voice. (No I am ready. We will come immediately.) And he was indeed ready to cum but not without the unpredictable bitch who was assaulting him. He had to repay her in the same coin.

Dropping the receiver with a clatter, Thakur reached between the two sweaty bodies to find Binita's clit. He thumbed it. She shuddered. His thumb smeared the juice from her wet clit onto her torso. Then he toggled her nipples, seeking her release.

She clutched at his ass, squeezing and releasing hoping to make him cum. Her fingers teased his anus, perhaps she could avenge herself. The probing there made Thakur unclench his ass. it was the beginning of his loss of control.

He let himself drop onto her. The fucking became less playful and more earnest. His ear was back near her lips and Binita couldn't stop muttering obscenities and endearments to him.

"Haan chodiye apni bahu ko. Dijiye usey apna lund. Dijiye mujhe apna beej. Thokiye. Aur thokiye!" her voice rose to a scream. Her nails were now hurting him as she took her pleasure and mauled him. (Yes fuck your daughter-in-law. Give her your cock. Give me your seed. Hammer me. Hammer me more.)

The phone rang again.

"Aap aa rahe hain ki nahi?" asked an irritated Pritam.

"Haan," muttered Thakur.

"Haan," he said again, unable to speak anything further.

His eyes were on the woman sprawled below him. They were joined at the waist. His cock was thumping in and out. He could see her working on his cock. Her breasts were beautiful and jiggling. She was flushed red and he wanted to impregnate her, fill her, and conquer her.

Binita grabbed the receiver. "We are just moving down," she gasped into the phone and dumped the receiver on the floor. Frantically, even as Thakur pounded into her, she reached for the phone and pressed down the button disconnecting the line. A particularly violent fuck from Thakur made her shout an "ah!" and she wondered if it carried to Pritam. She couldn't care beyond that. She now let the phone fall to the floor.

"Babuji, bhar do apne beti ko!" screamed Binita, now frantic for release as much as for the tension of her husband waiting in the lobby below. (Babuji, fill your girl!)

"Lo, beti, lo!" hollered thakur as the words pushed him over the edge. With his release came the violent, ragged thrusting that comes with the complete loss of control. It was this irregular and wild pounding that released Binita.

She clung on to her man as he filled her. "O my god!" she exclaimed.

Thakur gasped and laughed as he felt himself pouring out in full.

"What?" he asked his daughter-in-law.

"You!" she replied, lying back and stretching herself, allowing her body to receive its pleasure and his flood.

"What about me?"asked Thakur, continuing is less frequent thrusts as the torrent slowed down to a dribble.

"You fill me so completely," she replied shyly, the demure daughter-in-law resurfacing as passion receded.

"Before or now?" teased Thakur.

"Chodiye!" said the girl abashed. "Hamey jaldi chalna chahiye, wo intezar kar rahe hain." (Leave me. We need to move quickly, he is waiting.)

"Main kya pehnungi?" she asked in alarm as she realised her father-in-law had shred her t-shirt.

"This," he replied, tossing a new one from his bag. He had brought her the gift to see her in the tight opt. but she had already been wearing something similar.

As they opened the door, there stood Pritam, his hand poised to knock on the door. The hotel seemed well a0r-conditioned but his wife had beads of sweat on her brow. Well, perhaps they only just got here he surmised.

Father, son and wife headed towards the lift.

misterwho
misterwho
1,202 Followers
12