A Thank You for Legend's Day

Story Info
Thank You for Legend's Day.
110 words
36.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

I just want to write a note to thank Black Randi for dreaming up the idea of Legend's Day. First of all, I want to thank her for asking me to participate. If she had not asked I don't know if I ever would have finished this story.

Second, I want to thank her for getting a lot of my favorite authors to participate in Legend's Day. I am looking forward to reading all of their stories.

If you enjoy the stories that get posted on Friday 3/17, please thank Black Randi for putting this even together.

KK

*

Click Here for the full Legend's Day Lineup

*

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well mercy, I hope this a continuing tribute from year to year. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you Randi, . . .

it was an act of love and friendship.

And you don't even know us.

And sometimes you delete us, feel me?

Thanks for your part in making this happen. Thanks to all everyone who contributed, directly and in support. It shows.

NKenNKenabout 7 years ago
many thanks Black Randi

It's great to read the legends again & i hope it inspires them to return to regular writing as i for one have missed their contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done Randi 5*!

Fantastic achievement, you must be deservedly proud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Everything I dreamed it would be

This shows what talent and hard work can produce. Randi, I don't know what gave you the idea, what made you think you could pull it off, but I'm thankful you did. Yesterday was the best reading day in the 8 years I've been reading Literotica.

I haven't read halfway through the stories yet, but I haven't been disappointed with a single one. I hope these great authors will continue to post a story from time to time. I can't say thank you to them enough.

@ahaz, everyone knows about swingerjoe and his mission to save the world from Randi. I don't think anyone was listening before, and they certainly aren't now. It's best to just look the other way. Watching a grown man embarrass himself like that is painful.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Best Gift ... Last Gift Taking the road less traveled.in Loving Wives
The Low Road Sergeant Schnell was a loser...in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Regrets Not Mine One of us has moved on happily.in Loving Wives
Driven to Drive She hesitated, he didn't.in Loving Wives
More Stories