A Thank You from Jessica Simpson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

When she made contact, she stopped there, and Duane rubbed the tip of his cock against her wetness to spread the lubricant. With that done, she lowered her body slightly more, and signed happily when she felt the head of Duane's cock wedge into her pussy. She paused there for a few seconds, to revel in the pleasure she was already feeling from having her pussy stretched open, and lowered herself some more. At feeling his cock squeezed by the tightness of Jessica's delightful pussy, Duane drew his breath in sharply through his teeth, and continued to hold it upright.

Unlike with Duane, Jessica didn't see fit to lick my cock to help get my condom on. It would have been nice, but I didn't need it. While waiting for her to impale herself on Duane's big, black cock, I opened the plastic package, rolled it on my own erection, and added a coating of Aqualube. As I watched, she continued to gradually lower herself, taking more of his cock into her pussy, until the entire shaft was imbedded. Duane's hands were resting just above her hips, ready to guide her if it was needed. She slowly raised and lowered herself a few times, then turned to me, smiled, and reached back to spread her ass cheeks.

Jessica's ass was truly a thing of beauty, especially when she held herself open the way she was doing. The smooth, creamy white insides of her cheeks surrounded the slightly darker puckered area, which set off the jewel of her lovely pink rosebud. Sometimes, before I fuck a woman's ass, especially one as beautiful as hers, I lick her there, even squeezing my tongue inside and, under other circumstances, I would have done so with Jessica. Instead, I inserted the neck of the bottle of Aqualube into her and squeezed it, to inject a big dollop of the lubricant. I poked the middle finger of my right hand in afterward, and spread it all around the lining of her ass as far in as I could reach, and added another ring that covered the puckered area. She was waiting, with Duane's cock completely imbedded in her pussy, eager for me to do the same thing for her ass.

I was at least as anxious for a good fucking as she was. Crouching above her, with my feet planted between Jessica's legs and Duane's, I reached in between her cheeks to spread the edges of her adorable rosebud. After prying open a tiny hole, I held it with the index finger and thumb of my right hand, while I guided my cock with my other hand. When the tip was right against the tiny hole, and I gave a strong push, and felt the head wedge into Jessica's lovely ass.

She felt it too. "Oooooh, yeah," she murmured. "God, that feels good! Give me all your cock! Sick it all the way into my ass!"

That was my intention, but I would have to take it slow. She was tight, and Duane's thick cock crammed inside her pussy made her that much tighter. Jessica's hands still held her ass cheeks apart, and my finger and thumb still held open what I was thinking of as the door to Paradise. I gave another strong thrust, squeezing in almost another inch of my shaft. It was in far enough that I no longer needed to guide my cock, nor did I need to hold her ass open. Using the damp towel, I wiped all the extra Aqualube from my fingers, and placed my hands next to Duane's on Jessica's shapely hips. The soft skin there felt good, and I would be able to pull against them for leverage. She was moaning blissfully from Duane's big cock crammed into her pussy, and mine working its way into her other pleasure hole. Jessica still held her cheeks open, and made it clear she meant it when she said she wanted my whole cock in her ass.

She wasn't getting any looser, but the Aqualube was doing its job perfectly, and a series of strokes drove my cock ever deeper into her, until I was pressing against the soft insides of her ass cheeks. Having no need to hold herself open any more, Jessica removed her hands and placed them on either side of Duane's head. I leaned forward and rested my hands on her shoulders, but avoided putting any weight on Jessica's back. I wanted her to be able to move around freely between me and Duane. We stayed that way for a few seconds, while she prepared herself for the great fucking she wanted and expected.

"That feels great, you guys. You really got me crammed full. Now, give it to me, nice and slow, and make me cum."

That was what I wanted to do, fuck her slowly, and make her cum, and I knew Duane wanted the same thing. We both know what is needed for truly great fucking, and one of the main things is having everybody really enjoy themselves, and we wanted Jessica to have at least one orgasm, even better than the one my mouth had given her. Slowly, Duane drew his cock from her pussy and, when I felt it start to surge back in, I pulled my cock from her ass until only the head was still imbedded.

Jessica certainly enjoyed what we were starting to do, and let us know just how much. "Oh! Oh, God yes! Oh, fuck my pussy! Give it to me!"

A few seconds after Duane's big cock drove all the way into Jessica's pussy, I started plowing my smaller one back into her ass. Once again, maybe even a fraction of an inch deeper, I rammed my cock all the way into her, until my thighs pressed against the cheeks of her ass and my pubic hair tickled the satiny insides of those same, soft cheeks. She reveled in that too, at least as much.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Oh, God that's good."

The lovely slab of white meat, happily situated between me and the other, darker slice of bread, squirmed blissfully. Besides moaning from the intense pleasure she was getting, and urging us to continue giving it to her, she started pushing with her hands, and fucking back to meet the two cocks that were plunging into her like a pair of slow-moving pistons. For a long time, Duane and I continued slowly fucking her, all of us delighting in the incredible pleasure everybody was getting. We loved giving the beautiful actress such a great time, but we loved the great time she was giving us even more.

Using long, slow strokes, we continued to piston our cocks in and out of Jessica, while her body thrashed between us and her moans and whimpers encouraged us to continue. The Aqualube had liquefied perfectly, and my shaft slid in and out of her ass with no friction. She was still extremely tight back there, one of the tightest places my cock had ever been, and I could feel all her muscles squeezing and releasing me. I knew I would cum from fucking her but, at that slow pace, it would take a long time, which was what I wanted.

It wasn't going to take Jessica very long at all. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time to our cocks driving into her pleasure holes. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy!" she beseeched us. It was extremely pleasurable for us too, and we did what she wanted so badly for us to do.

Abruptly, she cried out gleefully, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!" The movements of her body between us got even wilder, and she started kicking the mattress with her toes and flailing it with her forearms. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder!" she demanded of us.

We knew she was cumming, and increased our pace. We still alternated ramming our cocks into her ass and pussy, but harder and faster. Her movements were so wild and strenuous that it seemed as if she was trying to dislodge herself from in between us, maybe even to fall off the bed. My hands on her shoulders and Duane's hands on her hips kept her between us, but let her move around and get as much pleasure as possible while she was cumming.

When Jessica climaxed, she gave one last, ecstatic cry, and all the muscles in her body seemed to clench at the same time. After her great orgasm, she seemed to almost wilt, with her arms and legs totally relaxing. We didn't stop fucking her, but we did slow down enough to let her recover from that climax and start building toward another one, expecting to join her in that one.

After a couple of minutes of the slow strokes, Jessica looked down at Duane and turned her head as far as she could to look up at me. "That was wonderful, you guys. You can really fuck. But now I want both your cocks in me at the same time."

This was not a problem. My cock was buried all the way in her ass, and the head of Duane's cock was in her pussy when we started. I drew mine back until just my head was in her also, and we both drove our cocks in simultaneously. As mine plunged into her, I could feel her rear channel tightening, as Duane also stuffed her pussy.

"AH! Ah!" Jessica loudly told us of her extreme delight at feeling both her pleasure holes stuffed full simultaneously. "Oh, my God! Give it to me!"

With great alacrity, we did what she wanted. Her ass was even tighter when I was ramming my cock into her at the same time as Duane was packing her pussy, and I could feel the muscles in both places massaging the whole length of my shaft. Jessica's ass, especially when her pussy was filled so well, was one of the best places my cock has ever been, besides being one of the tightest. With my hands on her shoulders, I pulled her onto my cock as I thrust into her. Duane's hands pushing on her hips impaled her pussy onto his big, black shaft, and Jessica's hands, shoving against the bed as she fucked back to meet us, helped her envelop both cocks in exactly the places she wanted them.

Once again, we fucked slowly for a long time. In between her moans and sighs of pleasure, Jessica implored us to keep giving it to her, as if either of us would have wanted to stop. As far as I was concerned, everything about her ass was as close to perfect as anything can be. Her buttocks were soft, and felt delightful when they flattened against my thighs as I thrust forward. She was tight, but with the liquefied Aqualube doing its job, my cock was able to glide in and out with no friction, just rippling muscles, giving my shaft an erotic massage for every second it was inside her. Even Jessica's shoulders felt soft and good against my hands as I pulled on them for leverage. Later, Duane praised her pussy just as highly, saying how she had been so tight, but so wet his cock slid in and out with ease, and the wonderful feel of her hips and her nipples against his hands and chest. For both of us, it was some of the best fucking we had ever had.

Judging from Jessica's happy cries and murmurs, and her pleas to us to keep giving it to her, and the way her body was moving between us, it was some of the best she ever had also. Once again, we held her between us but allowed her body complete freedom to derive as much pleasure as possible, which made the fucking that much better for everybody. Even with the long, slow strokes, I could feel my climax steadily building and, from the way Duane was breathing and from the grimace of pleasure on his face, I knew his was too.

Jessica's climax was mounting higher and faster than either of ours. Her body was once again rocking from side to side between us, and her exclamations of joy were becoming less coherent. "Fuck me harder, you guys. Fuck me faster! Make me cum!" she blurted out. We understood that quite clearly, and were glad to do what she wanted.

We both started driving our cocks into her faster, and synchronized them again. "Yeah! Yeah!" Jessica exclaimed, and her movements became even wilder. We knew she was cumming, and we wanted all three of us to enjoy it as much as possible.

We continued like that for several minutes, while Jessica thrashed between us, held in place but allowed to move freely. The thrusts of our cocks into her ass and pussy were stronger, and faster. I didn't hold back, but I knew I was about to cum, and I wanted Jessica to reach her orgasm before I did. I know Duane well enough to know that was what he wanted too.

With an incoherent shout of ecstasy and a mighty spasm of her body, Jessica climaxed, followed by totally relaxing between us. We didn't relax at all, but kept pounding our cocks into her. Duane gave out a loud grunt, and I saw a grimace of pleasure flicker across his face, and I knew he had climaxed too. Seconds later, the volcano of pleasure that had been building up inside of me exploded. It had started when Jessica's soft hand first fondled my cock, and it was one of the best I ever had, in one of the best places my cock had ever been. I ejaculated once, and kept plunging my cock in and out, until I was done cumming. I felt Duane doing the same under me and Jessica, until we both stopped, and I relaxed, leaning against her succulent ass.

After all of us had immensely enjoyed our great climaxes, we lay quietly, in a happy pile, while our cocks softened. Mine had slipped out of her ass, but I think Duane's was still inside her pussy, when Jessica broke the silence.

"This has been just great, you guys. I sure hope you write some more roles for me, so I can bring you up here and thank you again."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jessica and Duane and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12