A Thank You to Remember

Story Info
Wife thanks her husband for cleaning the kitchen.
1.3k words
4.16
33.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off pretty much like any other day, little did I know what was in store for me. First some brief background - my wife (Susan) of 15 years and I are lucky to both have jobs that allow us to work from home most of the time. I do have to go to in-person meetings at work and my wife does need to go to meet clients, but most of the time we work from home. Given how little we leave the house we generally work in comfy pajamas or t-shirts and sweatpants. As for our sex life - it is pretty good, although kind of vanilla most of the time. Like most couples that have been together as long as we have - we each do (or not do) little things that annoys the other person.

Like I said it started pretty much like any other day. I was working in my home office while Susan was working in hers. Since it was around time for lunch, I went and made some lunch for both of us. I brought hers by her home office and we chatted briefly before I went back to my office to work and eat. I had finished my lunch and was working awhile when I heard Susan ask if she could have a few minutes of my time. Without looking up, I responded "Sure, give me a few minutes while I finish this email." As I continued to focus on my email, I heard what sounded like the tapping of shoe on the hardwood floor, which struck me as strange since slippers would not sound like that.

I did not realize how long my email was taking until I heard Susan ask in a very annoyed tone if I was going to continue to ignore her. I looked up and as they say my mouth dropped open, and I could not speak. It took me a moment to take it all in - her hair was down and flowing (instead of tied up or in a bun like normal), her lips were covered in the most delicious shade of bright red lipstick. Her ample chest stretched the fabric of her knit white tank top and the checks of her ass were fully displayed by the smallest pair of daisy duke shorts I have ever seen. As I continued scanning down I saw that she was wearing striking red pumps that matched her lipstick. She looked amazing standing there with one leg bent and her heel on the door jamb.

I am not sure how long sat there just staring, but Susan's voice asking if I could pull myself away from my work for a little brought me back to the present. I answered "Of course", as I stood and started to walk towards her. When I reached, her I told her how wonderful she looked and gently cradled her face in my hands as I planted a soft kiss on her lips. I was surprised when she reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my had back and then stuck her tongue deep into my mouth while kissing me passionately. As we leaned against the door jamb kissing, I let my hands wonder and caress her body.

After a few minutes of rubbing her wonderful physique, I felt her hand grab my hard cock. As she started to squeeze me, she pulled her lips away from me and in a sultry voice said, "You appear to really like my new outfit". With that she let go of my manhood and started walking down the hall. I was spellbound watching her ass barely covered in those microscopic shorts sway to and fro as she walked towards our bedroom. Part way down the hall she turned her head to look back, saw me standing still mesmerized, smiled and said, "I would have thought you would want to come" with an evil grin on her face.

That was all I needed to get me moving, I don't know when I ever got down that hallway so quickly. I caught up with here as we got to the bedroom doorway and she took my hand and led me to couch we have in the room. As we approached the couch she positioned me between the couch and her so it was clear she wanted me to sit. As I sat on the couch, Susan straddled me, and buried my head between her tits. After a few moments of total ecstasy, I moved my head and started to suck on a nipple through the fabric of the tank top. I could tell she liked it by how hard her nipples where getting along with the fact that she could not sit still. Of course, I moved my mouth to her other breast and soon had two headlights poking through the wet fabric of her white tank top.

I am sure I could have sat there with Susan on my lap enjoying her breasts for hours, but she stood and walked over to the bed. She climbed up on the bed, put her head down and stuck her ass up in the air with a bit of her legs hanging over the side. Oh, my goodness what a sight, the barely covered ass sticking up in the air and the heels just pointing at me. Of course, I got up and walked over to the bed. I positioned myself between her spread legs and started to gently caress her legs and thighs. After a few minutes of playing with Susan's legs and heels, she lifted her head and looked at me. A smile came to her face as she moved her right leg so her fantastic red heel was rubbing on my hard cock through my pj's. Oh - the sensation and sight of her heel pushing and rubbing on me brought me real close to cumming right there and then.

It took all my inner strength to compose myself and concentrate on her pleasure. I move myself up on the bed between her legs, and started to cover her ass with kisses as my hand went to work on the lips of her pussy. As I parted her lips and started to gently rub her clit her breathing became more pronounced. It was not long until her hand came down to work her clit which was my signal to stick a couple of my fingers deep inside her. I let my head drop onto her ass and gently started to bite here and there.

It was not long until Susan started to shake the bed with a massive orgasm. I hugged and continued to stroke her legs and ass as the aftershocks of her orgasm subsided. Once she recovered some, I climbed back off the bed and gently pulled her so her feet were back on the floor and she was bent over the side of the bed. I pushed the material of her daisy dukes off to the side and slid my rock-hard member between her lips. As I started to push myself slowly in, I could hear the soft moans escape from her lips.

As I picked up the pace of my thrusts, I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair. As I expected a few tugs on her hair was all that was needed to send her into another thunderous climax. The sensation of her contracting around my engorged member was all I needed to explode my load deep inside her. I continued pumping away as long as I could and then both collapsed in a heap on the bed. After a few moments for each of us to recover, Susan rolled on top of me looked me in the eyes and said, "thanks for cleaning up the kitchen after you make lunches, I wanted to show you how much I appreciate it". With that she climbed off and headed for the shower. Well I can tell you one thing - I am damn sure I am going to keep cleaning up after myself.