A Thankful Blizzard Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok in here, Sugar?" The nurse poked around the corner. I nodded that I was ok, but I could have sworn she saw the bulge in the gown and my face was probably flushed, and then Kat came out of the bathroom. "Ah, ok then, I'll check on you in a little bit." She had to have known. Kat and I heard a giggle from her just before the door closed.

"She knew!" Kat giggled. "Did you see her look? That change from the 'is he ok?' look to the 'haha, they just fucked each other' look?"

"Yeah, not to mention the bulge in my gown here, thanks to you," I gestured in mock accusation. I had to giggle with her. It was exhilarating, exciting, and fun.

"Hey, I thought I took care of that!" She poked my cock, which had been slowly deflating, but was suddenly threatening to come back to life.

"You keep poking and talking about him and he'll come looking for you," I warned.

"That's not really a bad thing..." she giggled, poking my erection again. Then she surprised me and quickly lifted my gown up, diving under and popping me into her mouth. God, even after sex with her, her mouth felt incredible. She pulled back out, and gave me a devilish grin. "There, a promise for later." God I loved this woman.

"I will hold you to it then," I grinned at her.

"Ok then, I love to be held." She sighed contentedly. "I love you."

"Love you too, Babe." My endearment made her smile and rest her head on my chest.

The rest of the afternoon passed with Kat bringing me up to speed on what had been happening while I was mostly unconscious. Edmond McMahon had been arrested, along with a large number of men (and a few women) who worked for him. Several high-level officials throughout the city, whom McMahon kept in his back pocket, had been indicted. Apparently evidence had popped up that indicated a couple US Senators and Representatives had been involved. Kat said this whole case was all over the news.

Agent Hubbard dropped by every now and then. She thanked me for my assistance with the whole process. Even in the hospital Kat and I were still under FBI protection. Once I was discharged, Kat and I would be taken to the safehouse we were originally supposed to have been delivered to, where we would stay until McMahon had been brought to justice. We just grinned at each other, knowing we'd have plenty of time to get to know each other even better. I'm sure Agent Hubbard saw this, for she smiled and excused herself. That night, I fell asleep holding Kat's hand, eager to be released from the hospital and continue my life - now with Kat firmly a part of it.

******

With no further complications, the hospital released me with follow-up appointments for physical therapy. An agent met us outside and informed us that a therapist would be screened and let into the safehouse to work with me. Over the next few weeks, a physical therapist would come and work my right arm and back extensively, leaving my arm burning and exhausted. Afterward, Kat would always seem to have her own brand of physical therapy for me. Hers was much more exciting and yielded even greater benefits.

Around the time my physical therapist declared me good as new, an agent told us we were free to go after Special Agent Hubbard had a word with us. The trial for Edmond McMahon had concluded with a guilty verdict on all counts, Apparently, they had charged him with dozens of counts of a massive assortment of crimes. The judge sentenced him to several life sentences, to be served consecutively, although, at his advanced age, ten years would have sufficed. Special Agent Hubbard, who as a result of the McMahon case had been promoted to Special Agent in charge of the Phoenix field office, was our last visitor at the safehouse. Along with wishing us well in the next phase of our life together, she sat us down for a candid discussion.

"Frankly, Paul, we leaned pretty hard on some folks on your behalf, to cover up the crimes you felt compelled to commit in effecting your escape from the clutches of Edmond McMahon and his henchmen. There could be some serious blowback on some really decent people within the FBI if news of our intervention came to light in the press. I know you acted out of necessity. And I know we did nothing wrong in helping to shape the facts to your benefit, and you know the same thing. But facts get all twisted out of shape once the media get ahold of a story. We'd appreciate it - in fact, I'd consider it a personal favor - if you would just keep that whole side of the story out of the public eye."

I had nothing but gratitude and admiration for the FBI. They made the new life we were about to embark on possible. I had no intention of causing them embarrassment.

Up until now, these many years later, I have cherished these events privately as belonging only to myself, Kat, and a very small circle of close family and trusted friends. Together these events tell the story of the birthing of a new me, the confident man I have become out of the love of a good woman, the man I didn't even know existed before Kat. That's something sacred. It's not something you go around blabbing about.

For the short term, I moved in with Kat, in her little townhouse apartment in Phoenix. I was sure we'd figure something out by the time the next semester started.

I had called my professors for the few steps I had remaining for completion of my doctorate. They agreed to let me take my comprehensive exams in Phoenix. All in all, I was able to negotiate the last few hoops, with no complications. All that was left was the public defense of my dissertation, and I had no worries on that score. Kat returned to her classes at art school and finished off her semester.

She had begun complaining of recurring bouts of nausea, feeling sick to her stomach for no apparent reason. I suspected she may have caught a virus, with the advent of flu season. That is, until one evening she approached me with a slightly somber, solemn look on her face. We were in her apartment, Kat having finished her finals and I having passed my comps.

"Paul... we need to talk." Her words made my heart speed up, my breathing hitch, and my stomach flop. Uh oh... what did she mean? Was she going to break up with me? I couldn't fathom that - she seemed head over heels in love with me. Was she terminally ill? Did she actually have some other kind of sickness making her... oh. Click! It dawned on me. She had been on the pill when we first met, but had no way of keeping it up while we were caught in that blizzard and blessedly trapped in that cabin. We had made glorious love so many times I had lost count. It seemed obvious now, thinking about it. She was experiencing that 'morning sickness' I'd always heard about. I sat down with her, hoping my guess was right and it wasn't something else.

"Sure, Kat, what's up?"

"Uh... I'm not sure how to say this... But..."

"You're pregnant," I said more than asked. She looked shocked. I was right. She started stuttering.

"B-but... How'd... huh... Paul, how'd you know?" I had to smile to myself. It wasn't often that she was the flustered one and I was the one in complete control.

"The sickness, in the mornings particularly. And the timing. You mentioned you were on the pill, but during the blizzard we didn't have access to any more." I was grinning at her now.

"You're not mad?" She sounded so timid, so unsure of herself.

"When have I ever gotten mad at you? I couldn't be mad at you, Kat. Not for this. I'm happy. I couldn't be happier. You're making me a daddy. The most beautiful, talented, intelligent, and glorious woman in the world is having my baby!" Kat launched herself at me and nearly knocked me off the couch.

"Oh God, I love you, Paul! I'm so relieved!" Kat was kissing my face. "I love you so much! Can you believe we've made a life? We're going to be parents!" Kat's kisses turned from happy little pecks to more demanding, needy ones. She started pawing at my shirt, lifting it up and over her head. God, she was right. We had created a life together. The thought of it filled me with awe, yes, but also with the most urgent physical need for her. I needed to be as close to her as I could. I attacked her shirt, yanked it over her head and immediately peppered her delicate collar bones with kisses. She was fully straddling my lap now, her head tilted back, clearly enjoying my kisses and nips around her neck and chest. Reaching behind her, I unclasped her bra, tugging the cups away from those perfect breasts. I kissed my way down to her nipples, sucking one into my mouth and licking it.

"Paul... hold me, love me..." she moaned.

"Always," I whispered into her breasts. I rose up from the couch, Kat's legs encircling my waist. She squealed and giggled. I soon found her hot breath trailing over my ears, under them and around my neck, as she hung on to me and kissed my neck. I sat her down and wasted no time in shoving my fingers into her waistband, pushing the sweats she was wearing down to her ankles. I dropped to my knees and kissed her bare stomach. I could already smell her arousal - a scent I had come to love, a scent that drove me wild with need.

"Fuck, Kat, there's a little life in here - one that we helped create, out of love... You are going to be one hot MILF..." I heard Kat giggle above me, her fingers gliding through my hair. Her giggles abruptly turned to a deep moan as I pressed my mouth between her thighs, my hands on her rear, penetrating her slit with the deepest reach of my tongue. Her taste was just as intoxicating as her scent. I felt her knees wobble and tremble. I slowly stood up, placing kisses along the way. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me fully, her body pressing tightly against mine.

"Ohh, Paul, the things you do to me..." Kat moaned, sliding down my body. She hooked her fingers in my waistband, slid my pants and underwear down, and then tugged them forward to let my cock spring forth. The head bounced and grazed her cheek - a sight that I found highly erotic. She must have sensed this, as she nuzzled against it, my pre-cum spreading against her cheek.

"Kat... that looks so incredibly sexy," I moaned to her, letting my fingers curl into her red hair. She smiled and opened her mouth, seemingly swallowing my member in one gulp. The hot wetness of her mouth had me moaning loudly, my eyes fluttering shut. "Fuuuuuck..." I sighed. Her mouth was incredibly talented and always drove me wild.

Just as I was getting into the sensations she was giving me, they abruptly stopped. I opened my eyes to see Kat leap up and run halfway to the bedroom.

"Catch me if you can!" she called over her shoulder. I chased after my beautiful, playful belle, intently watching the way her hips moved as she nearly pranced into the room. I caught up to her right at the edge of the bed, and tackled her into the mattress. She had her face pressed into the pillows, yet I could still hear her squealing giggles. I got to my knees, using their leverage to nudge her legs apart. She quickly understood what I was after, arching her back and pressing her ass into the air. That glorious sight - the curve of her sides flaring into her hips, the roundness of her ass, the way her cheeks met, the tight pucker of her anus, the glistening lips of her pussy, slightly parted, beckoning me - I would never grow tired of that sight. I gladly lined myself up to her and pushed in swiftly, sliding effortlessly in on the first push. We moaned our mutual satisfaction in unison. I leaned forward, reaching around and cupping a breast in each hand, as I started to move my hips slowly in and out. I found a rhythm that had her sighing lustily with each push, and whispered into her ear.

"I am definitely the luckiest guy in the world."

"Oooh, how so? Ungh" Her moans punctuated her question.

"My intelligent, artistic, talented, beautiful girlfriend is going to make me a daddy."

"Hmm, hmm... my genius... ungh... heroic... angel... boyfriend... is making me... Ooooooh... a mommy." Kat pulled forward with this, twisting beneath my body, now lying flat on her back. She hooked her legs around my back, pulling me on top of her and using her fingers to guide me back in. "I need to see you, my Love."

"I love you so much, Kat."

"I love you too, Paul. Let's go slowly. I want to feel every bit of you, and be connected like this."

"Ok. Ahhh... you feel so good."

"I feel like we're one right now, Baby. Make love to me, make me cum with you." Kat's legs were wrapped around my waist, her arms wrapped around my back. I was on my elbows, supporting my weight, but my fingers were playing with her beautiful red curls.

"The first time I saw your hair, back when I picked you up, I was mesmerized. I had no idea hair could look so perfect and beautiful."

"When I looked at you, I really did think you were an angel, that maybe I had actually died and you had come to get me. You were just that good looking."

Even though we had decided on slow going, with my length pressing fully into her and withdrawing almost to the tip, it felt amazing. I could hear Kat's breathing get deeper and faster. I could feel her heartbeat throb against mine, in syncopated rhythm with my own. She was right; it did feel as if we were one right now. I slid an arm underneath her shoulders, holding her as close to me as I could.

"Oh, oh, Kat, I'm getting close. God, I love you!"

Kat clutched my shoulders harder. I could feel her ankles pressing into my back harder, as every muscle in her body seemed to begin to tense.

"Hmmmmmm..." she let out a long humming sound. She sucked in a sudden breath and I felt her insides grip me tightly. She let out little noises rapidly, and forced some words out. "Uh, uh, uh, cum... with... me... uh, uh uh."

The sound of her struggling to say a few simple words, coupled with the sensation of her pussy pulsing on my cock had me pushing into her as far as I could, my body tensing as well.

"Kaaaaaat! Ah! Ah, ah, ahhhh!" My orgasm hit me with a power I hadn't even imagined, much less experienced, despite all the times we'd made love. I felt my entire insides pour out into Kat. I felt her pussy suck my cock like she would during a blowjob. We panted and moaned, clutching each other tightly for what seemed like an eternity, before I felt her start to relax. My own orgasm subsided, leaving me with pleasant twitches and light spasms.

"Oh Paul, that was..."

"Beyond words," I finished for her. She nodded, pulling me in for a kiss. We stayed like that for several more minutes. I felt the amazing sensation of softening while still inside her, before I slid out. I rolled onto my back, my body spent but my heart soaring. Kat hooked her leg across my own, and nestled her head against my shoulder. I could feel her fingers lightly rubbing against the scar of the gunshot wound.

"You were ready to die for my sake that day, weren't you?"

"Of course. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat." I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her close to my body. We wiggled under the covers.

"I'm so glad you're ok. I couldn't imagine what would have happened if you..." she trailed off.

"I'm still here. As long as I have breath, I'll be here to talk to you. As long as I have ears and can hear, I'll be here to listen to you. As long as I can walk, see, feel - you name it - I'll be here for you, Katherine." I felt Kat sigh and hug me tighter.

"Good. I'll keep you around, then."

I chuckled. "Glad that's settled."

"Good night, Baby."

"G'night, Babe." I reached over and shut off the lamp next to her bed. I thought life couldn't get any better than this. But I had no idea what was was in store for us the next day, when her dad decided to have that "more personal" chat with me.

Chapter 13

The day was incredibly pleasant right from the start. Kat had awakened before me and prepared a breakfast much like the one she had whipped up in the cabin when we had been snowed in. The smell of coffee and breakfast goodies roused me from slumber and dragged me out into the kitchen.

"Ah, that smells good as always." I placed a kiss on Kat's neck, noticing that, unlike last time, she had put on clothes this morning.

"Thank you, I hope you enjoy it. I'm thinking you'll need it. My dad called this morning and would like to meet with you today."

"Uh oh..." Fuck, that didn't sound good. Doug White was a good guy, right? "Is that a bad thing?"

"Well, I couldn't tell. Remember, I haven't been around him much, nor have I been speaking with him much the past few years. Paul, I honestly have no idea what he wants to talk to you about." She turned around and gave me a hug. "I wouldn't worry too much, though. He's probably just going to thank you for saving me." She squeezed me tighter, then mumbled, "I hope."

"You hope?" I looked down at her, but she had buried her face in my chest. I took a deep breath. "Well, as long as he's not like Edmond McMahon, I think I'll be ok."

"Hey, yeah, that's a good way to look at it. You faced that creep and he wanted to kill you and your whole known world. In comparison, Dad will probably be no problem at all."

We sat down to eat breakfast together. At one point, Kat had to rush off to the bathroom, because of her morning sickness, she said. She made some lemon tea and sipped that while I finished my plate. I helped her clean up after I had finished eating.

"He said he'll have someone pick you up at 11." I glanced up at the clock, seeing it was already past 10. Shit, I had to move. I think I had a nice outfit packed - something I had prepared for Thanksgiving with my parents. I jumped in the shower, got dressed, and was waiting at the door by 10:45.

"Paul, relax, it'll be fine." Kat was commenting on my nervous pacing. I felt like a character in those cartoons where they create a trench from pacing too much.

"You're right, there's no sense in worrying like this." When I saw and heard a car pull up to the curb in front of Kat's townhouse, I gave a little start.

"Stay calm, Honey. Just breathe, just think of me, if you need to relax. Imagine you're doing this for me." Kat reassured me. Well, she was right. I had a question for Mr. White that I hoped I could ask him today. So in a way, this was for her.

The driver knocked on Kat's door; I opened the door and told him I would be out in a moment.

"Ok, Sweetheart, I'll see you later today?"

"Yep, I'll be here all day. I think I'll draw a picture of you wearing a trench into the floor." Damn, sometimes I wondered if she could read my mind.

"Ha ha, funny. Bye, Babe, I love you." I leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Love you too! Bye!"

As I stepped out the front door of Kat's - I did like to think of it as "our" - apartment, I stopped dead in my tracks. I had expected some kind of limo. Instead, there at the curb, the driver was standing next to a vintage Aston Martin. It could have been a prop in a James Bond movie. He waved to me, then called out.

"Mr. Goodman? Are you ready?"

"Yessir, as ready as I'll ever be," I answered, as I approached the car.

"Very good, Sir, my name is Barry. I'll be your driver today." Barry held the door open for me. It seemed surreal to be crawling into a car like this, about to be chauffeured to a meeting with one of the wealthiest men in the country. After closing my door, Barry crawled his way into the driver's seat. He glanced over at me and grinned. "Mr. White likes his cars. So do I. Buckle up and hang on, Sonny." I clicked the latch - a simple lap belt - into place, and looked for something to hang onto as Barry peeled out. Holy shit! I hadn't expected that. He wasn't kidding when he said to hang on, as he nearly skidded around the corner. Did Doug White have his drivers treat all his guests this way, or was this a special privilege reserved to me?