A-Theism, the Great Godkiller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though his mind was reluctant, his body was anything but the opposite and in no time flat his cock grew harder again, much to the delight of the women surrounding him. "On the altar?" he asked regarding the trivial matter, thus affirming his desire to continue.

"No," the forty year old answered. "We'll put you in the priest's quarters. It looked like the altar was a tad uncomfortable," she continued as if stating the price of gasoline. They looked to it and spotted a small pool of blood and cum below Huong's sex. She was a virgin all right, yet she pressed him on to continue and had an orgasm despite the pain. He motioned to help her but the nuns stopped him. "Sister Andrea is our nurse. She'll tend to Sister Huong." He reluctantly accepted this answer and turned back around.

His cock bobbing with each step, they ushered him through the church to the plain dormitory style dwellings, leaving her shell-shocked and spread eagle atop the altar. Their heels clacked and echoed down the hallway. One opened the door to a room and told him to wait inside. The priest's simple room had only a bed with a modest metal-columned headboard with no complementing furniture so, for lack of anyplace else, he sat naked upon it.

Scarcely a minute later, the busty younger nun entered with the same look of discomfort on her face. She stood there briefly before closing the door without locking, encouraging Yusef to witness her modest dress and chaste inference before letting him have his way with her. She playfully frowned, leaned her head forward, and meekly looked at the ground like she could not look him directly in the eyes. Even though Yusef knew this was an obvious rouse, her faux worship unsettled him. Because of his tour and the constant worshipping fucks with young girls (often several at one time) gave him, half of his pleasure was derived from their selfless dedication to have one night in bed (or anyplace he desired) to do anything and everything he asked. As the nameless statuesque nun stared at the ground, her cap pointing to him and concealing her hair, his erection grew firmer at the thought of the sister pleasing him anyway he asked. She looked to him and strutted his way, accentuating each swing of her hips and clacking her shoes. Grasping her collar, she ripped it down the center, spilling out her massive F cup breasts. Her elbows jutting and her hands at the torn cloth, her tits bounced joyfully like a dog finally freed from a kennel and running in the grass with its returning master. Even with all the women he had been with, he could not recall seeing such magnificently bulbous yet firm tits of any size let alone these gravity defying melons.

Like a newborn his hands instinctively reached for them. His palms over her erect nipples, he first grasped them like a basketball, testing their firmness and discovered, to his astonishment, they were natural. Oh God how natural they were!

His fingers spread out, caressing along the side, running a circuit as she sighed pleasurably and he drooled like an infant. Then, just like a baby, his mouth gravitated to the hard nipples and suctioned firmly onto them, his tongue running clockwise then counterclockwise along her small pink aureola.

"Mmmmm, I remember how good this feels," she sighed as his hand caressed and pleasured the other breast as well. "I gave up carnal pleasure to be a bride of Christ," she continued dreamily, her eyes closed and legs weakening as pleasurable memories rushed back to her and supplemented his pleasant beginning. Removing his mouth, he kissed a path between her breasts until it arrived at the other where he resumed, his hands reaching behind her to squeeze her firm muscular ass. His mouth did not limit itself to the nipple but explored all around it, neglecting not a single place he could comfortably reach in his sitting posture. His hands slowly bunched up the dress behind her, raising her hem inch by inch up her nylon stockings until the pink flesh of her ass was fully vulnerable to his attentions. He pressed his hands against her supple butt, letting the wrinkled dress fall beyond them, and massaged her softness, gradually nearing her warm sweaty cleft. Without warning his fingers touched upon something solid and obviously foreign; he immediately ceased sucking and looked up curiously through her tits. A slight double chin formed as she looked him directly in the eyes.

"What's this?"

"A butt-plug," she answered proudly. Yusef nodded, his chin lightly pressing into her slick sternum, finally understanding why she seemed so uncomfortable just sitting down and walking in the church.

"Why?" To this she looked at him like he asked a stupid question. "No, no, no, I mean, I know what it's for, I'm just not sure why you want anal is all."

"Well," she smiled bashfully, "a nun doesn't have to be a virgin. I had a few boyfriends in High School but..." she trailed off as if reliving her past experiences, "...but I wanted you to be my first SOMETHING. I've always wanted to try it and now's as good a time as any," she shrugged her shoulders. Finally understanding, pleasure replaced confusion and he delicately tapped the plug farther, making her shudder and wince from the sensation. Still pressing firmly upon the unseen plug, he rose to meet her face. Even with the high white artificial forehead and the black veil draping over her hair and down her back, she was quite obviously a beauty. Her hands rose to her headware but Yusef quietly urged her to stop, preferring her sanctity intact for the sinful act to come. Kissing her briefly on her soft sticky lips, he kept his hands on her supple ass to guide her onto the bed. She crawled upon it, her black draped ass widened by the posture that also hid her face and chest, pressing her cantaloupe sized breasts flat. Yusef teasingly rubbed the coarse fabric up her sheen white stockings and hairless legs, drawing unseen whines of protest.

Her ass completely exposed, the cherry red plug showed itself in all its preparatory glory as her rubbery anus vainly struggled against it, completely distracting him from the shy hairy cunny staring him down. He brought his nose to it, testing its cleanliness. Met with the faint smell of wet soap but only a touch of fouling alongside the latex, he determined she washed her ass but hours before, probably in anticipation for their encounter. Turning his head to the side and firmly grasping the plug's end, he slowly pulled, stretching her eager pucker and forcing muffled moans of pleasure and pain from the plain white pillow she pressed her face into. His cock involuntarily throbbed as every agonizingly slow millimeter got him closer to its goal. With a loud pop, he plopped out the latex instrument, his surprised hands shot nearly a foot backwards from the momentum. Looking into her gaping asshole, he knew he would not have long before the two rubbery rings closed and complicate their pleasure; already it twitched, glossy from the hours old lubricant, and was closing altogether. Quickly he stood on his knees and guided his cock-head inside, drawing another unseen whimper from his black and white dressed bride of Christ. He grasped her covered hips and slowly inserted his cock inch by inch into her warm and foul hole, successfully penetrating his cock-head past her inner sphincter before it feebly closed 'round his circumcision scar. Her anus continued to spasm around his cock, reminding him of his duty to lock it in firmly but also increasing his pleasure for their taboo act.

"Ahhhhhh..." she moaned in either pleasure or pain when her cheeks met his cock's hilt, forcing him to stop. "Oh that feels soooooooo good in there," she continued, turning her head the side and exposing her blushing face beneath her secured white and black cap. Even as her spasms diminished and her rectum adapted to the intrusion, he noticed a small tear in her eye. "Keep going," she urged. Ever one to oblige, he slowly withdrew until just the head remained, and the dove back inside, this time gently slamming into her cheeks and causing a small but not at all unpleasant ripple. "Yes, like that!" she encouraged, encouraging him to penetrate her colon even harder the next time, drawing a proportional plea for more, faster, and even harder than the last.


Though not new to anal sex, this was his first time without a condom and, just like vaginal sex, it was even better without. Had this been any other woman but a nun, he would never have considered sticking any part of him inside any part of her without protection. In his mind's half day vacation from touring, he found himself fucking attractive women as he normally would after a lecture; this time however he gave his cock the holiday inside the orifices of a saintly order who worshipped him like Christ himself.

Unlike Huong, he took his time, finessing his wanting cock in and out, in no rush to end the wonderfully tight sensation as it rubbed against her struggling crinkle. Moaning with each thrust, she embraced their Dickensian sex and urged him to continue as if only she could possibly receive pleasure from their coupling. His right hand reached around under her stomach and searched for her hairy muff. Locating her wet pussy underneath, he delicately separated and rubbed her labium individually whilst pushing his cock harder and longer into her ass.

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned again as she bit her lower lip. His massaging however became more crude as he pumped faster, steadily approaching orgasm and forcing her to cast his hand away and replace it with her own which, with the practice only coming from first hand experience so to speak, knew exactly what to do where and when. "Mmmmmm, yeah..." she continued as she furiously rubbed her sex, freeing Yusef to grasp her sweaty frame at the hip and pump her even harder, his orgasm slowly building. "Ahhh—hu-aaaaaaah" genuine clitoral moans passed her lips and tremors at her waist rather than the ambiguously ambivalent pleasure/pain of the treatment her virgin ass received, encouraging him to pump faster still and slam into her jiggling ass. "Ahhhh..." she cried open mouthed, "Keep going, yes, yes, don't stop! Fill me up!"

After already cumming once in the last twenty minutes, his orgasm was taking its time but for the sake of simultaneous fun, and denying what she demanded, he paced himself and resigned to a slower gyration. Her fingers however were unrelenting and, minutes later, her whole body clenched, further resisting his invading cock, and she cried out joyfully in spectacular pleasure audible to whomever stood beyond the door. "Oh it's been too long since I felt that!" she heaved several sighs for what seemed to take minutes. Knowing her end of the exchange was satisfied, he hurried, slamming his cock harder into her asshole, smacking his hips against her soft cheeks, sliding her whole body to and fro atop her flattened flesh pillows until he too cried in ecstasy and shot three small spurts of less viscous cum into her hot bowels. "Yes, yes! Give me your sperm!" she pressed her firm ass into his softening cock, crumpling him backwards and nearly off the twin bed.

Though not even middle aged yet, his two orgasms rendered him weary as if his life force was slowly drained. He pulled out, collapsing to her side, his beads of streaking sweat landing upon the sullied white sheets. Recovered from her orgasm, she draped her habit back around her ass and placed her steady feet upon the floor. Now composed, she adjusted her cap, hiding the few rogue strands of light brown hair that escaped during her receiving posture. Satisfied, she knelt down to pick up the dropped plug. Forced from her anus, a bit of his thinned cum dripped down her unseen thigh into her white stockings as she stood and exited, leaving him to stare equably at the cracked and peeling paint on the ceiling.

Though he was a slim man, he was not as young as he once was. Battling the weight of his stomach, he handily defeated the weariness but was still left with inklings of doubt. Breathing, like one's heartbeat or digestive system, often continues without notice but unlike them breathing can be terminated by conscious action. Yusef loosed a large yawn as his body spasmed in a shuttering stretch and inhaled a large breath to compensate for any air otherwise not taken in. But just like any human function, breathing can easily be stopped by outside action—he was not so sure that fatigue from sex would go under this category. This paranoia lasted but a second when he reminded himself to relax and remember he was not nearly that exhausted. He sighed relievedly just as the door newly opened by the exiting nun was loudly closed. He slowly turned his head to it and through blurred vision he caught the carnal stare of the oldest sister in the pack.

Unlike the last one who looked timidly upon his naked body, her hands loosely locked together, this one kept her arms straight at her side and seemed to have no trouble looking directly at him. "So'our're..." he mumbled past his heavy lips, trying to communicate with the new presence. Her shoes softly tapped upon the ground as she stepped closer, gray blur became articulate and so did his mind and mouth.

"So you're the oldest one?" he ventured a guess, thinking he knew her. She looked to his limp cock with open disappointment before turning her eyes back to his half closed lids gazing someplace directly behind her.

"Is that a problem for you?" she asked without caring whatever answer he could give.

"No, I'm just a little out of mind, I guess..." he lazily waved his question away. "I've just always had a thing for older women I suppose...."

"How old do you think I am?"

"Forty-something," he confidently replied, realizing it was a loaded question he had to answer anyway. She raised her left eyebrow.

"Forty-two," she said sternly like the nun he envisioned on television. "It's not polite to ask a woman her age..." she drifted off. Yusef faintly heard an Irish accent he had not heard before, strengthening her nunnish archetype.

"You asked me, remember?" he answered smartly. "And besides, that age thing has more to do with available women, doesn't it?"

"Don't get cute with me," she squinted her eyes and poked the heavens with a disapproving finger. He half expected her to brash his knuckles with a ruler—the thought of which brought some sensation to his well used cock. She noticed his involuntary response to her anger but did not acknowledge it. Pressing her cloth at her hips between her fingers, she raised the dress above her ankles and softly kicked off her laceless shoes. The first scraped along the floor and, standing on the ball of her newly liberated foot, she stood poised and kicked the other which crashed into the wall and floor with dull thuds.

"How old are you Yusef?" she asked with the Irish accent more pronounced, convincing Yusef it was a conscious act on her part.

"I'm 31," he answered more awake than before.

"Just like ouwr Lard and Savior. Tell me Yosef, do you feel bod for the domage you've dun?" She called him by his first name again. Though fame and celebrity had expanded his ego probably beyond its healthy limits, he found people usually felt so socially detached from him that they used his full titles. When he spoke to the sisters inside the church, right before they made him bless the altar with Huong's broken hymen, they always called him "Mr." or "Dr." Perhaps because his last name was that of a one name prophet—soon to be devalued to the rank of other one named celebrities like Cher or Madonna without riots breaking out—people avoided just calling him "Muhammad" without an honorific. But they seldom called him simply "Yusef."

"The 'damage' as you call it is entirely your own," his thoughts and voice even clearer, "Any damage is done by you."

"I disagree," she stepped lightly towards him, her feet slapping the floor.

"You can disagree all you like but you're still wrong. If I burn a flag in protest, the only harm that will come of it is from people who'll hurt me. Same with stuff about my own people. You flush a Koran down the toilet or say a Miss Universe woman would be a suitable bride for Muhammad, the only damage from that is when people protest and then riot, usually killing themse..." she placed her palm over his mouth, cutting him off until his voice was but a muffle. She placed her index finger on her free hand over her lips and shushed him.

"Didn't I tell you to stop talking?"

"Wah-wuh-wly, du whidn't," he tried to articulate despite her obstruction.

"Well then I just did and you talked anyway," she removed her hand and stuck it palm up, curling her fingers to her. "Give me your honds, your knuckles need to know the cost of your behaviour," her accent grew thicker still. It seemed she wanted to play a game and Yusef, a recent acquaintance of this sort of play, complied by sticking out his hands, falsely whimpered, and prepared for punishment. But rather than a ruler, he heard the clank of metal as she reached into a large front pocket. Almost instantly she produced a pair of hand cuffs, captured one wrist, wrapped it around a metal bar in the headboard, and snatched the other wrist. At first he laughed at her unexpected aggressiveness but as his immobility set in, he, however weakly at first, struggled with the cuffs.

"Oh don't," she offered indifferently, "they're very real." She sat upon the edge of the bed, her weight sinking his lower half and displacing his center of gravity, further unnerving him. She lightly touched his bare knee, sending a slight shiver up his spine and reminding him of his naked helplessness. Again she looked at his cock but this time she smiled approvingly at its steady engorgement. "I suppose you like this, huh?" she asked as she gently rubbed his leg like one would a large dog.

His experiences with this sort of play was, with but the occasional lapse, solely his prerogative and always his own dominance. As the nun looked upon his body, examining it in every detail, he realized she was the natural dominatrix or sadist, the perfect choice if he felt compelled for this treatment.

"Get me out of these!" he yelled as he fought the cuffs, sliding them up and down the metal headboard's bar. He did not make this choice however and resented this non-compliance as she smiled to him like one would a naïve child.

"Awww," she offered sympathetically. "You really want to get out of these cuffs don't ya?" her hand reached for his cheek but he sternly turned it away from her. Rather than press on, she placed her palm upon his chest, swirling the sparse chest hair as it made its way lower until reaching his package. Grasping it hard, she lurched forward, her mouth millimeters from his own, and scowled.

"You sar are not being very coöperative," she snarled as she clenched her hands like a spider and shook them, forcing a silent wince, "and you have to understand that the sooner you shut up the sooner this will be over and the other girls can get a shot..."

"What the fuck are you talking about, let me the fuck go! Do you know what you're..." she forced her pursed lips upon him, pressing his head alarmingly hard into the pillow. Fearing his jaw would break if he attempted to open his mouth, and unwilling to accept her forced embrace, he determined to keep his mouth shut. A minute of this passed until the older nun grew irritated.

"Gawd, stop being so difficult," she moaned behind her fevered kisses. She brought her thumbs to his cheeks and pressed them against his lower jaw, forcing his mouth to open just to relieve the pain she created. Hers gaped open, its tongue jutting inside his mouth and, as it felt to him, down his throat as well. Her wet lips smeared her slick saliva on his upper lip, instantly cooling after she moved elsewhere to repeat her stiff kisses. Though Yusef kicked in anger, his cock continued to grow steadily, betraying his aching prostate and testicles. Forming a tight seal around his mouth, she jutted her tongue farther and moaned delightfully when it was met with his own. Though his jaw was pried open just in case he might bite off her tongue, his body flushed with warmth and pleasure as he locked in a submissive embrace to the uniformed woman. She relinquished his mouth and freed his jaw.