A Thick,Dark, Crazy Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Two sexting friends finally meet; she gets dominated.
1k words
4.24
16.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

She opened the door. All she was wearing was a white tank top and panties. I could see her pierced nipples poking through the top, her black skin shining in the light from her doorway. I caught a whiff of fruity scent, realizing that she had just showered, her damp dark hair falling on her shoulders. She was smiling at me as I took the sight of her in. She was even more beautiful than I had thought. Her round curves and thick thighs staring at me, making my heart beat faster and my blood boil.

Up until now, me and Jo had only texted. We met on Tinder and progressed from there to Kik. For the past few months we had been having extremely intense and hot phone sex. Both of us have sent a bunch of ridiculously obscene photos to the other. Now, after all this anticipation, we finally got the chance to meet. I had driven over to her place with my pants bulging the whole way. Jo was not only a bigger girl, with full curves, thick thighs, a big ass and huge tits, she was Mexican with super dark skin. The combination of thick, dark, and interracial was enough to drive me absolutely crazy. I couldn't wait anymore. I needed have her. To dominate her.

As I stood there in the doorway with all this running through my head I was suddenly hit with intense lust. I launched myself forward and took her in my hands, squeezing her fat sides and pressed my lips against hers. We began to kiss passionately as I let my hands roam her body. Her tank top was loose, allowing my hands a lot of freedom to feel her soft stomach and curves, giving her an occasional squeeze.I couldn't think I was so wrapped up in desire. My hands continued down her back and slipped under her panties. I ran my hands over her big ass and gave both ass cheeks and hard squeeze with both hands.

She suddenly broke off our kiss and gasped. I loosened my grip and stopped to meet her eyes.

"Oh baby, squeeze my ass again. Don't stop." she said.

"Just say the word babe" I said. With that I dug my hands deeper into her ass cheeks squeezed her again, harder this time.

She gasped again, grabbing my hair in her hands.

"You're even sexier in person than I imagined" I whispered in her ear.

I didn't wait for her to respond, but began kissing her neck softly. I let my hands roam again, this time working up over her stomach and found her tits. They were almost too big to take in my hands. I cupped them in my hands and gave them a firm squeeze.

I broke off our kiss in order to make some space for was about to do. It was time for me to get rough.

I spun her around so she faced the wall of the hallway.

"Put your hands on the wall" I said.

She did as I said. I came up behind her and pressed my crotch into her ass. Reaching around her I cupped her breasts again. This time, I took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger as I did so. Her nipples were straight pointed and erect. As I said before, her nipples were pierced. She had told me this made them more sensitive, so it was with that in mind that I pinched them hard.

Again she gasped, although this time it might have been almost a yelp.

"Baby--" she started to say something, but I didn't care to hear it.

"Quiet, girl" I told her.

With that I grabbed her hips and pressed her harder into me, so my pulsing hard cock was stuck between her ass crack. I then plunged my hands down into her panties and over the fold of fat protecting her pussy. It wasn't going to stop me. She was mine.

I found her sopping wet pussy and slowed myself down. I wanted to enjoy this.

I ran my hands over her dripping lips, running a finger in between them. I could hear her breathing hard and her whole body was just about shaking.

"I don't want you to say a word, dirty slut" I whispered into hear ear.

She bit her lip, clearly trying not to make. I enjoyed that. I like it when a girl is obedient to my commands.

Ever so slowly, I let my fingers glide over her clit. Slower still, I pressed two fingers against it. This time she couldn't contain herself and let out a whimper.

"You'll pay for that later" I said.

I began to make slow, delicate circles around her clit.

Suddenly, a ripple ran through her body and she let out a moan. I'm lenient when it comes to disobeying commands during orgasm, so I let that slide.

I began to circle faster. I took my other hand and inserted began to insert a finger into her. She let out another moan as she came again. Faster and faster I went, losing patience and thrusting two fingers deeper into her. At this point, her whole body was a quivering mass of sexiness, rolling orgasm after orgasm.

I decided it was time for me to fuck her. I slowed my pace and then withdrew my hands, giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"Don't you dare move" I told her.

She stayed as she was with her hands against the wall as I lifted the back of her tank top up. I hooked my hands in her panties and drew them down to her knees.

Her glorious fat ass stared at me, shining with a sheen of sweat.

I reached up and brought my hand down, spanking her with force.

"Oh shit!" she cried out.

"That's what you get for disobeying my command, whore" I said.

With that I brought my hand down again, spanking her a second in the exact same spot. Again I spanked her, and again.

I got close up behind her and whispered very close to her ear "Will you disobey another command?" I said.

"No, I won't, I won't" she replied.

"That's a good girl," I said, "Now come, it's time for me to fuck you."

That was how the night started. It only got crazier from there.