A Thief in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back on the bed with her arms behind her, supporting her weight, and tilted her head back, eyeing Alex. He pushed his pant down, and Rose's eyes went wide, and she lost some of her composure. He was hanging his full nine inches, and was about three inches thick.

Alex looked down at himself and blushed, still not used to the stares he kept getting. It wasn't as if he'd ever had anything different. Rose slid forwards on the bed and pulled his thighs forward. She began to massage his cock, using the oil off of her own body.

She ran her hands up and down his length, and her breathing was ragged as the head of his cock slowly rose up to trail up her chest and rest against her cheek. Rose leant back and began to suck on his cock. She mouthed the tip, and stroked him underneath, supporting the weight. Alex began to slowly thrust into the warm heat of her mouth.

His cock was sliding about halfway down her throat when she began to gag, and he pulled out. She rolled over onto her knees on the bed, and rubbed the crease of her ass up and down his cock. Alex moaned, and grabbed hold of her hips. Rose looked across the room and into the mirror as he began to tease her with the head of his cock, rubbing it up and down her swollen lips.

In the dresser mirror, she could see his sculpted body, like something out of a Greek myth, reaching forwards and touching her reverently, as though she were a dream. He bowed down for a moment, and Rose moaned in pleasure as his tongue slid up and down her lips, then finally slid inside of her, working his cock about in a circular motion. She reached back and spread her cheeks apart, trying to give him more access.

Alex worked the bulbous head of his cock inside her lips, and began to push as he slid up inside of her. In the mirror, she could see him running his tongue around his mouth. "A rose by any other name, should never taste that good..."

She gave another moan as he slid his full length into her, and she could feel his balls press against her upper thighs as he rocked up against her. She could feel his whole length inside of her, filling her up totally. She pressed her face into her crossed arms, and just lay there as he drove into her in long, delicious strokes. Excruciating feelings welled up inside of her as he thrust his full length inside of her relentlessly.

She whispered Alex's name over and over like a litany of prayer to some kind of lust god. Alex pulled her up to lean back against his chest as he continued to slide in and out of her. He reached one hand around her heaving chest to tweak and gently squeeze her nipple. The other he slid down her apple scented body to press against her rock hard pebble.

Rose surged up towards his hand, and fell onto the bed as the tidal wave of her orgasm rushed through her. She clamped down on Alex's cock with a cry, and Alex hissed in pleasurable torment. He gripped her hips as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her, his rhythm speeding up to almost frenetic proportions.

He pistoned out of her, and knew he couldn't keep up the pace for long. Rose knelt down, her lips clasping him like a vice as he drove himself into her again and again. He began to lose his control, and his cock surged. He slid it all the way in, the pressure of his pubic bone grinding against Rose's ass driving him over the edge, and Alex howled as his release thundered through him.

His hips gave a few small jerks as he lay there atop her, and Rose reached back to hold his head down over her shoulder. Alex smiled exhaustedly, and hugged her to him as they fell back across the bed. As their breathing slowed, Rose closed her eyes in contentment.

"I've wanted to do that since I was fifteen." Alex breathed a laugh.

"Sorry. Didn't know, and that's a bit young for me." Rose snuggled down into the shadow of his arms.

"Yeah, well I'm not fifteen anymore." Alex leant over and kissed her.

"I noticed. So what happens now?" Rose didn't open her eyes.

"See me tomorrow?" There was a sudden stiffness to her frame that belied the calm pose.

"If I can." She nodded slowly, and crossed her arms over herself.

"So, you've got plans?" Alex trailed his fingers across the sculpted curve of her ribs and hip.

"No, I meant I can see you tomorrow if you'll let me." Rose relaxed, and her hand slid over her hip and cupped Alex's balls. His cock began to rise again, fighting into the crease of her perfect ass.

"I think we can arrange that. But as for tonight," she said, rolling over, her eyes down on his rapidly hardening cock. A hungry smile slid across her face. "Where did that oil end up?"

12