A Thing about Boys

Story Info
I meet Derek and Yvonne by the pool, then the fun starts!
3.3k words
4.06
36.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will never forget my last holiday with my parents on the Mediterranean coast. I was 20 and about to start my last year at uni. My parents wanted to spend the day visiting some old city up in the hills. I didn't fancy it so they went off by themselves while I stayed at the hotel loafing by the pool.

I was in my swim trunks on a lounger by the pool thinking about what I'd like to do with the bikini clad girls around me. As I was lazing there a couple about my parents' age, mid forties, strolled toward me. The man was muscular, tanned and in swim shorts. I'd noticed the woman earlier in our holiday. It was hard not to! She was a beauty with big sunglasses perched on her neat dark hair and a sex bomb figure and legs which she was showing off in a bright red low cut one piece swimsuit that emphasised her curves even more sensuously than a bikini would. To my amazement the woman squatted down next to me with her legs wide. Between her spread thighs I could see the cameltoe line of her vagina.

"By yourself today?" she asked. "I've noticed you can't keep your eyes off me. Would you like to do something more exciting with that big erection than just wanking it?"

I felt my face go red. My brief speedo style swim trunks were tight over my sex kit. I was having a rock hard boner over a girl in a bikini I'd been ogling, made even harder by the sight of this milf in her swimsuit. The outline of my shaft and big round penis head was showing in perfect detail through the thin cloth, and my cock head was all but peeping out above the waistline.

"Come back to our room with me and my wife if you'd like some fun," the man added. I noticed they were both wearing wedding rings.

While I was thinking about it, or rather recovering from the shock, the woman ran her hand slowly up the inside of her thigh. She gently stroked the line of her vagina through her swimsuit and spread her legs a little wider in case I hadn't got the message. I didn't need much persuading! I had the day to myself and nothing more than wanking over a laptop packed with porn to look forward to. I went with them to their hotel room. On the way they told me their names were Derek and Yvonne.

Derek slipped off his swim shorts the moment the door of their hotel room closed behind us. He was well hung with a big cock sticking straight out from his big hairy balls. Without being asked I peeled off my trunks too. My kit wasn't anything to be ashamed of next to his. Freed from my tight trunks my seven inches of hard muscle were bending up stiffly at sixty degrees to my big round knob. Yvonne stayed in her swimsuit, purring with excitement.

"Go on! Strip my wife!" Derek said, fingering his erect penis, and with his voice trembling with excitement.

I got the message. He wanted a voyeur thrill watching a naked man playing with his wife! I took my time with Yvonne. She purred with pleasure as I fondled her breasts and bottom, tickled her nipples, ran my fingers up and down her bum crack, stroked her bum cheeks and ran my fingers along the line of that cameltoe all through the thin red cloth of her swimsuit before I began to undress her.

There was a bow between her breasts holding the cleavage closed. I undid it and the cleavage opened just enough for her nipples to peep out. I slowly pulled the shoulder straps down till her superb pair of melons with big deep red areoles swung fully out. With her swimsuit down round her waist I ran my hands over her breasts, and kissed, licked and sucked her nipples while I stroked the bulge of her mound between her legs. I glanced at Derek and saw he was watching us intently, with a big grin on his face and his hand round his erect penis shaft gently stroking it.

I pulled Yvonne's swimsuit right down, crouching in front of her to do so. She kicked her swimsuit aside and stood nude with her legs wide. My face was level with the trimmed bush of dark pubic hair between her legs as I squatted in front of her. She gave a low moan when I kissed her on her cunt, she spread her legs wider and thrust her pussy against my lips. I gave her hairy cunt lots of kisses and licks. Derek moved in closer to watch us and to fondle Yvonne's bottom, while still fingering his erect cock. I stood up and had a long luscious feel of Yvonne's naked body: her smooth thighs, her soft round backside, her furry cunt and her big heavy breasts, letting my stiff penis brush against her thighs and bum cheeks and prod her between her bush and her navel as I moved round her. I could see Derek was loving it!

Yvonne disengaged herself from me and sprawled on her back on the big double bed with her big breasts flopped sideways and her legs spread wide pulling her vagina gaping wide. She fingered her hairy pussy with her eyes on me and smiled mischievously.

"Like her big tits and hairy pussy?" Derek grunted. "Go on, play with them!"

I joined Yvonne on the bed and she was instantly wrapped round me with her breasts squeezed against me, stroking her legs against mine and fingering my cock and balls. We romped together exploring each other's naked body with our hands, lips and tongue. My hard hungry penis poked her, rubbed against her pubic hair, slid between her breasts, along her bum crack and all over her naked body. I kissed and licked her tits and cunt, and stroked her moist vagina lips the way I'd learned girls like. As I played with his wife Derek watched us, constantly fingering his cock and balls. I guess it became pretty obvious to Yvonne that I was getting frantic to jerk my load up her or over her and she unravelled herself from me.

"I know what my naughty boy wants a dirty girl to do!" she said with a lecherous laugh.

She got on all fours on the bed with her legs wide and her breasts swinging heavily so her peaking nipples brushed the covers. She licked her lips, then put her fingertip in her mouth, massaged it with her tongue and sucked it, and looked up at me with her big brown eyes. I got that message too, straight away! I stood next to the bed with my legs wide, shoving my straining hard cock forward toward Yvonne. I'd never been sucked off before, and I braced myself in anticipation.

Yvonne started by kissing me all over my spread thighs and belly and tickling my belly button with her tongue. As she did that she fingered my cock and balls till I felt my shaft was tight enough to snap. She began kissing and licking my balls and cock, her tongue slowly working its way up my shaft till she was licking my penis head. She flicked that sensitive spot just under the base of my penis head with her tongue, driving me crazy and getting beads of pre-cum trickling from my nozzle. Then she took just the head of my penis between her lips, catching the base ridge of my penis head with her lips and rolling her tongue over my big soft knob. As I luxuriated in the unbelievable pleasure I ran my fingers through her soft dark hair and caressed her bare back and shoulders. I also savoured the view of her gently swaying bottom, thighs and breasts in the big wall mirror behind her.

Like before Derek stood and watched, at first. Then he came close to me so his hard up penis and coarse pubic hair were brushing my bare thigh. He fondled my thighs and backside, slid his fingers down my bum crack and reached under me between my spread legs to tickle the inside tops of my thighs, my arse and balls and to tickle my cock from underneath. I was surprised by his attention. But I didn't complain, in fact I spread my legs wider! The erotic pleasure of his hand under me playing with me in combination with his wife's lips squeezing my cock and sliding over my penis head was exquisite!

But then he joined Yvonne on the bed. He knelt behind her with his penis head nestling between her bum cheeks. He started fondling her bottom and the backs of her thighs and reaching under her between her spread legs to fondle her cunt the way he'd just fondled my balls. Yvonne gasped and moaned.

Yvonne started sucking me off in earnest. With her wet lips squeezing my shaft she rocked backward and forward sliding her lips up and down the full length of my shaft from my pubes to the tip of my knob, sucking on the back stroke. As she did, she reached up to tickle my balls and inner thighs as deliciously as her husband had done.

Still kneeling behind Yvonne, Derek wrapped his full fist round his erect penis and started to masturbate. He was methodically stroking and tugging his shaft, grunting, gasping and running his spare hand over Yvonne's thighs and bum cheeks and between her spread legs. Even while Derek was playing with his wife I noticed how his eyes never left my own naked body.

As the pleasure built up in my straining cock I gripped Yvonne's shoulders to pull her face against my hips and involuntarily tried to shove my cock as far down her throat as it would go. I spurted my load into her throat and shoved my pubic bush against her face with my orgasm thrust. Derek was on the brink too, and after I'd come he took himself through, holding Yvonne's thigh, tugging his cock franticly and shoving his penis head hard between Yvonne's bum cheeks. I was still holding Yvonne's face against my now flaccid penis when Derek jerked his hips forward and grunted loudly as his semen splashed over Yvonne's bottom, back and thighs.

"Have both my naughty boys had a nice time?" Yvonne asked. "Oh my! I'm such a dirty girl. I'm covered with cum." Derek's semen was trickling down her bum cheeks and thighs, and some of my semen had trickled into her cleavage. "I need a shower. Anyone care to join me?"

Yvonne climbed off the bed and strolled to the bathroom. Derek and I followed her with our cocks swinging limp and dripping semen. Though the shower was bigger than the one in my room it was still cramped for all three of us. But I certainly didn't mind Yvonne's dripping wet breasts brushing against my naked body, or my rapidly rising penis sliding across her smooth wet flesh and pressing against her soft belly and backside! Nor did I mind her hands soaping my naked body all over! Yvonne too was obviously enjoying the attention of two pairs of male hands lathering her breasts, bottom, legs and cunt.

Derek's stiffening penis prodded and brushed against his wife. But I also noticed how often he brushed his hard cock against my bum, prodded his penis head into my bum crack, rubbed his stiff penis against mine, and how sometimes it was his hand rather than Yvonne's on my penis, balls and bum.

We tumbled out of the shower back into their room and dried ourselves. I was up rock hard ready to jerk another load. Yvonne fondled my freshly hard up cock and purred.

"Does my naughty boy want his lovely big cock wanked over wifey's boobs?" she asked.

As she spoke she formed her thumb and finger into a ring and bobbed it up and down at the angle and length of a guy's hard up cock in that movement every boy knows so well. I stood in front of her shoving my cock toward her. Derek watched as his wife held her breasts up so my weapon was aimed at her cleavage ready for her to wank me over her tits, or so I thought. But then it happened!

Derek quickly moved in close to my side. His hard erect cock pressed against my thigh and his one hand slid down to fondle my bottom and tickle me down my bum crack. His other hand slid across my thigh, briefly fondled my balls and shaft, then he wrapped his thumb and forefinger in a ring around my shaft just below my knob, the way I do when I wank. I saw he'd lubed his hand with some kind of cream. I was momentarily surprised.

"Go on, let him have his fun! He's got a thing about boys. Oooooh! I love watching boys play with each other!" Yvonne said excitedly. Yvonne had a thing about boys too!

Yvonne held her breasts up and she gave a little gasp of pleasure when Derek took my cock in his hand and tickled her peaking nipples with my penis head.

"Mmmmmmm!" Yvonne purred, "While my two naughty boys are having fun, wifey's going to have fun too!"

Yvonne spread her legs even wider, slid her hand down her front and through her cunt bush, then slipped her fingers into her vagina. She began to masturbate, gasping and crying out as her hand methodically stroked up and down along her labia and in her vagina. I ran my hands over her breasts, but at the same time I also couldn't keep my hand off Derek's hard erect cock and his big hairy balls. I'm as straight as they come, but I felt a huge erotic thrill as Derek's penis rubbed my naked thigh, and at the feel of his big hairy balls and the stiffness and size of his hard cock in my hand. When Yvonne was well under way Derek started to hand job me.

Derek certainly knew what a guy liked! He treated me to firm, rhythmic, full length strokes with his whole fist round my shaft. My knob was brushing against Yvonne's breasts and Derek's hand patted her breasts as it slid up over my penis head. As he wanked me his other hand fondled my bum and my thighs and reached under me to tickle my arse and balls, while his wife's breasts squeezed and tickled my sensitive penis head. I ran my hands over Yvonne's soft smooth naked body, but I also tickled Derek's hairy balls and tugged and stroked his taut cock between my fingers. He grunted as I fingered his hard cock. I felt his penis stiffen even more in my fingers and his pre cum wetted my hand. I felt a surge of erotic excitement at bringing another man's cock on! As my orgasm rose I grabbed Derek's bum to pull his erect cock hard against my bare thigh, and shoved my penis head further between Yvonne's breasts.

"Darling, he's coming! Over my tits!" Yvonne shrieked.

Yvonne was still masturbating and the look on her face and her gasps, grunts and squeals made it obvious she wasn't far from coming too. Derek wanked me through to a delicious semen spurt with his hand caressing my bottom and pushing me toward his wife's tits. As my cum built up his well oiled thumb and forefinger in a ring tugged just across the base of my penis head so I came slowly and powerfully. With my orgasm thrust my penis head stuck out of the top of Yvonne's cleavage and my semen fountained over her breasts. I staggered back from Yvonne with a strand of semen dangling from my swinging half erect penis.

Yvonne carried on masturbating kneeling on the bed. Her breasts were bobbing with the rhythm of her hand in her vagina and my semen was trickling down from her breasts to catch in her belly button and bush. Yvonne's gasps and cries reached a crescendo, she thrust her hips forward, her head flopped back with her mouth open wide. She held her hand cupped over her mound and let out a long undulating cry as her hips thrust and her whole body juddered in the pulses of a long and obviously delicious climax.

After her climax she stayed kneeling on the bed with her eyes closed and her hand cupped over her sex mound, enjoying her afterglow. Growling softly Derek ran his hands over her bottom, thighs and breasts and poked her with the head of his hard up penis as if to remind her he was hungry and waiting. I'd been wondering if he'd want me to wank him but with his wife naked and hot in front of him I was forgotten. Yvonne's eyes opened and she looked at Derek.

"Want you! While I'm still throbbing!" she gasped, and she reached out her arms toward Derek and pulled him onto the bed with her.

Yvonne flopped onto her back with her legs wide and folded up so her knees were near her shoulders. Derek was instantly on top of her between her spread legs with the big round head of his penis poking her vagina. An instant later with a deep grunt he'd slid his cock full length into her. Yvonne just had time to wrap her arms over his back and her legs round his thighs before Derek got her big boobs wobbling as he powerfully and methodically fucked her.

Yvonne was still so aroused she climaxed again while Derek was thrusting. She squirmed with orgasm pleasure under Derek, drowning his grunts with her squeals and beating his bum with her heels as his hips continued to thrust back and forth between her thighs. I'd never watched a man and woman fuck before, except in porn videos. Derek didn't take long to come. After a few minutes his thrusting became frantic, he grunted loudly, then gave a strangled cry as with one last thrust he pushed Yvonne across the bed, and his body jerked as he filled her.

It was nearing the time my parents were due back. Derek poured cold beers. As a memento of our afternoon together Yvonne posed nude on the bed and other cabin furniture for my phone camera, and for my adventurous hands!

My erection was soon up hard again - Yvonne certainly knew what drives men wild! She was sprawling on a black leather armchair with her leg hooked over an arm of the chair, nude except for some black high heels she'd put on for me. The nude poses she'd done for me were so hot my cock was stretched to the limit and I just had to masturbate. I put my phone down. I stood in front of her, shoved my cock forward so it was aimed straight at her, stroked the smooth flesh of her bare thigh with one hand and wrapped my other hand round my hard up cock.

"Ooooooh! My naughty boy wants more!" Yvonne laughed.

Then with Yvonne nude in front of me and Derek fondling my bum as he watched I treated myself to a good hard, full fisted wank. I made sure I put on a good meaty show for Derek with lots of thrusting, grunting, stroking Yvonne's long smooth legs and ruffling her cunt bush as I tugged and stroked my cock. As I splashed my semen over Yvonne's hairy cunt I grunted:

"Wanna fuck your cunt hard, whore!" Yvonne loved it!

Finally I headed back to the pool where my parents found me. That evening, at dinner in the hotel Derek and Yvonne were at a table near us. Yvonne was in a spectacular curve clinging low cut black dress, and radiated sophistication. I don't think my parents noticed the wink Yvonne gave me.

That holiday is past but I've still got my nude pictures of Yvonne to remind me of her, and of course of her husband! Sweet memories!