A Thing She Just Can't Fight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Before she could fret much about it, she watched as Sammael lit up the area with his nodding smile.

"Delia," he said softly, "look at me. My face is like a glazed donut and if I smile any more, something is bound to crack or break off or something. We're pretty much completely different, but we're also the same in some ways.

I know that part of you needs to say something -- it's just the way that you are. I think it's the human part that's a little scared, so ..."

He reached up and moved her long hair aside for a second. "Think about it. Here like this, you can have trouble saying what you'd really like to, and for once, I'm not afraid about misunderstanding the words.

I can't listen any more intently than I am right now.

So say it to me the other way, and if it makes you feel better, hide inside the demon-girl as you do. You know that I'll understand it and why I want so much to hear it. I'm only part human too, so I know what's going on here."

Delia gazed down in mild shock for a moment before her smile began again and she nodded, "Bezztan shin, Sammael.

Dronnek tah shi-ihn si? Muhl kinik doh."

He nodded, "Sure I do. I've never had the courage to ask anyone either. I don't have anyone."

Delia laid her head down on his chest and reached up to toy with his golden curls in a little bit of fascination with a sigh, "Thank you, Sammael.

I just couldn't say it, and it was killing me to be stuck like that with it hanging and feeling like an idiot. I've never said that to anyone in my life."

She raised her head then, "But I've got to get a move on now. I didn't bank on something like this, meeting someone like you. I think I've got enough for some kind of meal for us. I don't know your circumstances, but ... wouldja want to come and meet my kids?

Or is saying that something that you don't want to hear right now?"

He laughed a little, "I'd be happy to."

She moved to get up and he felt coolness on his skin in a few places where she'd lain against him. When he reached to see what it was, his fingertips came up wet and Delia looked supremely embarrassed when he looked at her with a curious expression.

"I'm very sorry," she said quietly, "I'm enough of a demon girl for my tits to leak sometimes. Human girls need a lot to get started, though it's easier once they're nursing. I don't need much of anything."

She looked over and she saw that he could tell that she was holding something back, so she hung her head and said the rest.

"It doesn't take much to get one of us started, I guess. They're too old for it, but there've been a few times when I just couldn't scrape together enough for my kids to have very much to eat, so ... with nothing else, I just couldn't let them go to bed hungry and ...

I've been lucky lately and I find enough to feed us all by some miracle almost every day, these days, but ..."

She looked up, "Sammael, I've been afraid to let myself dry up, since I never know if one day I won't be able to get enough food for them to eat, so ... I stole a breast pump from a drug store. That way, if I need to, I can at least give them each a small glass of milk, and ..."

She looked down again, not able to go on.

Sammael reached over to lift her chin and she looked into those green eyes, knowing that he knew that she was still holding something back.

His expression was open, as it always seemed to be whenever their eyes met and that made withholding something from someone who looked so ... pure to her eyes even more difficult.

He said nothing, but she felt that he cared and she also knew that he was waiting.

When she spoke again, it came out of her as the softest whisper.

"I never had much in the way of boobs at all, and I like having at least something, as small as they are, so I ... I use the pump, even if ... well, even though they have enough food to eat. I'm sorry."

There was a pause which hung between them for a moment. In that time, Delia thought that she'd just lost him.

But she was surprised to find that she wasn't the only one who could move faster than most eyes could follow and in the next instant, she found herself against him, feeling his kisses as he rolled them onto their sides, holding her with one arm around her and holding her hair and her head so carefully as he kissed her.

He pulled back for a moment and he shook his head with that soft smile of his which seemed to lift her heart from wherever it was mounted in her chest and make everything alright.

"Jesus, Delia. It's ok. I understand."

She wanted to ask the stupid thing -- which didn't seem stupid at the moment, but she didn't.

There was no need to say, "You do?"

It just wasn't necessary -- not if the warmth coming out of his chest to her was anything to judge by.

"You're not going to scratch up a meal for us tonight out of the money you get from tin cans. Delia, I know enough about you to tell that if you did, it would amaze me no matter what it was. I'm paying for dinner for you and your kids.

And stop feeling ashamed."

He kissed her again and Delia couldn't help herself. She just melted into his arms as she tried without very much success to fight off her tears of relief for a few minutes.

He cupped one of her breasts and he smiled as he coaxed a droplet of milk out of the nipple rather easily with the softest squeeze. "Can I taste it?"

Delia smiled because she couldn't help it. "Yes, but I'm not sure that it would be good for you. Sammael, I'm half, ... well, not human. I don't know if demon's milk would be healthy for you.

Don't get me wrong. Right now, they're starting to ache for it, but I don't know ..."

He lowered his head and licked the drop and she gasped.

Then he saw that doing it now caused the nipple to begin to weep out another drop and it was about to run in the wetness that he'd left behind.

"I love it," he smiled, and he lowered his head and began to suckle.

Delia groaned and her head went back as she clutched his to hold him to her breast.

Like anything else about him, it seemed to Delia, he was straightforward and honest in even this as he suckled at her breast softly, just enough to coax her milk from her. She could tell that he was hungry for it after only a few moments, but he didn't suck greedily.

If anything she thought, as she reveled in being able to give him something in return for his sweet seed, he treated this in an almost reverent way, and somewhat to her surprise, it felt even better to her for it.

When he'd taken it all and was lifting his head, Delia quickly reached to offer him the other one. He looked at it and then up at her, and she tried not to stare, seeing that demon's milk was indeed having an effect, from what she could see.

"Please?" she urged, "Please take it all, Sammael. From what you said, I won't have to worry about feeding anyone but you and, ... I really want you to have it. You make me feel so good like this."

He looked at her for a moment and then he nodded, moving his head to get to her other nipple. Once he'd begun, Delia's response was rather simple, but to him -- to them both actually -- it made perfect sense.

"Ohh Sammael ..."

It took perhaps ten minutes or less and she had no more to give. He hadn't pulled hard, but he'd gotten it all from her and lay kissing the breasts which she thought were too small to interest anyone much.

Several minutes of it later, and Delia knew what he was trying to tell her in it. He was far past being only interested. The way that he spoke his quiet thanks for having been allowed something such as this went right into Delia's chest.

She kissed his head with a sigh, "That's never felt so good to me, Sammael. I ought to be thanking you."

He raised his head at that and Delia stared for several seconds before she began to chuckle. From there, it went to a quiet laugh and then she just couldn't hold it back anymore and she laughed until her tears came once more.

"What?" Sammael asked as he lifted his head a little higher.

"Y-your eyes, "she smiled when she had a little breath and she bent her head to try to kiss him. He allowed it, even moving forward so that she could get to his lips, "Well, SOMEthing came to you from me, at least. Your eyes have gone all Christmassy."

It bent his brain a little and he tilted his head, "Christmassy?"

She'd gone back to her gentle laughter by then and it took her a few seconds before she nodded, "Uh-huh, they're green in the middle and they're almost glowing red-hot everywhere else.

Come on, let me up and we'd better get going."

On their first try, it had begun well.

But they didn't really get there for a time. Delia had been correct -- something HAD come to him from her milk.

And it's effects on a person such as he was ...

Well, depending on one's viewpoint, it might have been a little predictable.

Sammael had been trying to help Delia up, his hand on her tummy for a second. But the touch brought something rising up in them both. In Delia, it was what she'd have really wanted if someone had asked her afterward and if she'd been honest about it.

In Sammael, it took him a little from the kind and polite -- and not to mention considerate -- sort of half-man, half-angelic being that he was to something, ... well, just a little wilder.

His eyes were still glowing or appearing to in their intensity and redness and it was a sign of the essence of the demon's milk coursing through him at the time.

He didn't want to let her up, and she didn't want to be let up. They looked at each other and they just knew it.

Delia had an insane idea, given that she didn't really know just how deep this went in Sammael. She also hoped that his idea of beauty was rather highly placed in him, because ...

They were kissing more and more feverishly and she wanted a little distance to see if he'd like her in a different way. A female that one considers to be lovely just has to have a lot more appeal when she'd looking wanton than one who really isn't lovely.

And the way that Delia's little heart felt about Sammael, she now needed to look that way to him. She knew that she was throwing him a test, the sort of thing that only a female of her kind might do -- well to judge her appeal to a male demon, since it was all the reference that she had to go with here.

But she'd already decided that, ...

Oh, she wanted this one so much.

She lowered her face and very carefully rubbed her head and horns under his jaw. "Hey, Baby, wanna see something that I can do? Bet you've never seen anything like it. Just gimme a tiny bit of room, ok?"

It stopped him and he nodded, lying back to look at her.

Delia moved to lie on her back, her head facing him and she spread her legs slowly. He didn't look at that; he was stuck on her face, but she knew that he had peripheral vision.

He watched as she reached for her sex very languidly and cooed a little to him, seeing the effect of that on him plainly for what she was.

It was when she lifted one knee so that she could move her tail that she saw him rising without even needing to look.

Her tail was teasing what he had and she could see that he liked it.

But then she pulled it away and he blinked at her as he watched that tail curl up in space between her legs and come to her face, teasing one of her own nipples as it went.

She opened her mouth and saw him watch as she brought the tip in. It went into her open mouth and then it just kept going for a second. Sammael blinked, seeing that she had to have at least eight inches of it in.

She closed her lips around it and began to draw it out slowly, letting him see the way that she stopped now and then to put as much spit on it as she could. Her face developed a lascivious expression as she pulled her tail out of her mouth and she saw his eyes follow it's progress through the air as it moved back to hover over her sex.

At that point, she jammed her tail into herself and she moved her hips to receive it better.

His eyes widened as she began to fuck herself. Delia's eyes closed slowly and she began to moan as her tail started to oscillate in and out faster.

Delia reached over and without needing to look, she grasped his hardness and stroked it a little.

"Sammael," she whispered, "I want you. I'm just fooling here to get me up for it. But if you want me, Honey, well, ... I'm ready now."

She released him as soon as she felt his movements beginning and she withdrew her tail as he got to his knees over her. As he positioned himself to mount her, Delia gasped to look at his face. It was still the same sweet manly face and she could even still see some of the angelic aspects in it.

But other than that, ...

Holy fuck, she thought, wondering just what she'd done.

He leaned a little to get into her opening and then he reached for her hips and lifted them where she'd have expected him to lower himself more.

Oh no, ... he took her by lifting her and drawing her toward him.

He was still the same one, not nuts or overly lust-crazed, she guessed. He was mindful that her bare skin was on top of weathered wood, so he was careful.

She groaned to feel him slide in and she had her answer in seconds.

He wanted her.

Of course he did, but he also cared about her -- trying as she was not to invoke every demonic name from Abaddon to Ziminiar over her absolute joy to have proven herself correct.

By fuck, that really WAS a heavenly thing that he had.

She bucked and moaned for him, keened and cried out as she writhed before him. Her voice shifted downward in inverse proportion to her rising lust and happiness. It raised the hair at the back of his neck and he felt her tail slip in between his thighs to poke his anus just a little.

He looked at her as though he'd gone a little insane and she loved to see it in him.

She noticed that he looked as though he was about to lie down on her. She'd have loved that at about any other time than this first fuck between them.

Delia arched her back and he watched her begin to rise - even though her head and shoulders were still on the porch. She rose a little more and her upper body finally began to come along with the rest of her.

Before he knew it, she'd wrapped her legs around him and she was still rising, and given her horns and her eyes, and the rest of her beautiful features, Sammael was smitten -- absolutely irreversibly smitten as she came to him.

She gently embraced his neck and he lifted one hand from where he was holding both of her hips and he placed it over her ribs on that side.

As the feeling grew more and more intense in each of them, Delia's wings appeared as did Sammael's. At times, they wrapped them as they could around each other and at other times, they were only held out to allow a little of the breeze to cool them. But overall, Sammael remained on his knees, holding Delia as she writhed and fucked against him.

They slowed at one point and it went on as an almost stationary coupling, though Delia used her muscles to keep working his shaft inside of her. Sammael began to notice that there were words in her soft noises and he listened as he could.

She was very quietly reciting names.

He only got the first few and he had to really think about them, as difficult as it was for him.

"Semjâzâ. Azazel. Shemhazai. Ouza. ...." It went on and on and when she'd finished, Delia began to buck against him with a vengeance until at last, she came again and hung shuddering against him as he climaxed and filled her.

He laid her down very gently and she looked up and reached for him so that he had to lie down with her and she wrapped her arms around him as tightly as she could while still allowing him to breathe at least and he found the moment to ask.

"What were those names you were reciting? I knew the first few, but after that, ..."

"The two hundred," she smiled. "I was so happy and for some reason, I thought of the ... I don't know if there's a name for the whole bunch together. I just know that the first three or four were the leaders. There were two hundred angels cast out of heaven for coming to earth and taking human women as wives. Besides having fun I guess, they were also condemned for teaching magic, the arts of war to men, and the arts of deception and the whole cosmetic industry to women.

It's a long story, but I think the reason that I felt like doing it was just, ... I dunno, it just felt a little good to do and also, ... I don't know if you'd be able to see it my way, but to me, you're like my Semjâzâ. They were in pretty deep over what they did cheesing off the big guy over there, but I kind of see you as really strong and kind to want me -- since I uh, ..., well, it's pretty obvious that you do want me.

Anyway," she grinned, "It is done, as they say and we know each other in juuuust maybe a bit better than a biblical sense. And I'm happy, Sammael.

For the first time in I don't know how long, I'm happy."

He chuckled, "I'm happy too, but are you gonna recite scripture every time?"

She shook her head, "No. I was thinking that the next time, I'd impress you be reciting every Betty Crocker recipe I know."

His eyebrows rose at that, "Do you know a lot? I could get a pocket recorder so I can get it all down if you want and --"

She shook her head laughing, "I was kidding. It's a REALLY short list, the few that I know.

I think what's more important is that we can do it together and neither one of us bursts into flame. That was really good. I loved the way that you looked then."

He nodded, "Oh yeah. I really loved the way that you sort of lifted up like some ... I don't know what, but I liked it."

---------------------------

He got up and opened the cabin door to retrieve a few of his things.

Less than a minute later she'd changed back into a completely dressed woman, standing on the ground below, waiting for him as she folded her leathery wings. As he landed, his wings faded and he was clothed, standing in a T-shirt which left very little to the female imagination as to his body's fat content and rather tight-fitting straight leg jeans. They looked almost like a set.

Delia wondered a little about the way that he was looking at her and he smiled, "You're amazing this way too."

Delia laughed and shouldered her pack by one strap as she took his hand, "Where in the hell have you been all this time?"

"Not uh, there," he said with a chuckle. "So tell me about your kids."

"They're not mine," she said, "I just take care of them. I found them lost and crying in the woods; a girl and a little boy. I was gonna bring them to the police, but they're something like me and I know they'd just get doped up on all of the antidepressants and sedatives while the shrinks pretend to know what they're doing.

It can only end badly as soon as one of them gets big enough to be able to harm somebody and after that, all that'll be needed is just one of them getting mad and there'll be blood.

That's what they did to me, so I wasn't gonna let that happen to somebody else -- especially that small. Hanna told me that their folks abandoned them out there and left in a car that was loaded down with stuff like they were moving. So I'm raising them now.

I just gotta always be careful. I mean, I don't have any legal standing to have them at all. We're not related, so we're always a little afraid that we'll be found out one day and they'll be taken away from me."

"You said that they're like you," Sammael said, "Are they ... "

"Yes and no," Delia nodded, "I've never been able to figure it out. Hanna's the only one with much of any sort of memory that goes back much and she doesn't know. She's eight and little Bartholomew is six -- and by the way, that's the way he wants to hear himself addressed as, just so you know.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers