A Thorough Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath was ragged and heavy as he continued to slam his cock deep into her grasping asshole. He could feel her muscles gripping his rod each time he drove it into her. It felt like she were trying to milk his cock with her ass.

"I'm going to fill a load so far inside you, you're going to be shitting out my cum for a month." The Doctor growled.

"Oh God!" The girl exclaimed, as the thought of feeling her bowels expand as he exploded deep inside her tiny tunnel, made her shiver in delight.

"Beg him for it." The Master urged.

"Oh God!" She whimpered.

"BEG HIM!" The Master demanded.

"Please... Please!" she cried out loudly. "Cum hard in my ass. Fill me with your cum! Please cum deep inside me!" She wailed as she felt her own orgasm begin.

"You want me to cum now slut?" He barked.

"Oh God YES! Yes, please! Fuck me harder. Please fill my ass! Please!" She wailed.

Hearing the sweet pleas from the girl was too much for the Doctor. He launched his cock deep into her gripping hole. Simultaneously they exploded into mutual orgasms.

The mingled screams of the Doctor and the girl were like music to the Master's ears as their cries reverberated off the walls. The Master stood mesmerized watching the pained look of pleasure upon the Doctor's face as he spewed his hot, seed deep inside his screaming slut's ass. Through all the shrieks of delight she could hear her Master's voice, bellicose and powerful.

"Cum for ME pet, CUM HARD! You are my treasure! You are my slave! You are my slut! You are my whore! You are my bitch! You are my cunt! You are MY most prized possession! I love you girl!"