A Thoroughly Satisfying Walk Home

Story Info
Intrigued by Julia's porsche parked in a stranger's driveway.
3.4k words
4.41
38.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking home from Football training when I noticed the familiar car in the driveway of an unfamiliar bungalow. Surely that was Dave's mum's car there, I'd recognise it anywhere; she'd been bumped in the side just a few weeks earlier and hadn't got around to having it repaired yet, so there was a huge dent in the passenger door of her blue Porsche. Although what it was doing down in this part of town I did not know, this area wasn't the most upscale or well maintained parts of our lovely town, the only reason I was walking tonight was because it was so mild and it would seem a shame to catch a bus; besides, the cool air felt good, especially since I'd just showered following training.

Out of curiosity I checked that no-one was watching, it was fairly dark out and most curtains on the street were closed. I made my way over to the driveway, confirmed that it was indeed Julia's car and crept up to the front window. The light was on, but the curtains were shut, however, there was a two inch crack in the middle where they did not meet. I double checked no-one was watching and I crept up to view through the crack. Sure enough when I got there I saw Julia sat on the sofa there, talking away to a strange man I did not recognise, I'd place him in his early to mid thirties, fairly well maintained, short dark hair and a bit of stubble; Julia herself was especially well maintained for a forty-something year old, long, wavy red hair, slim, toned body with tiny little tits, a nice curved ass and slender legs. I'd always had a thing for her and used to love going round to Dave's, especially in the summer when we could use his pool. Invariably Julia would be there, soaking up the rays in just her bikini, being her unconsciously flirty self, sowing the seed for many a sordid wank fantasy of a pubescent teenager. A fantasy that I had carried on into my early twenties.

Tonight she looked hot even from my limited view, I could tell she was wearing jeans and a tight white t-shirt, her feet were bare and she wore little make-up; effortlessly sexy as ever. I wondered what she was doing here and decided to hang around for a few minutes longer to find out. To be honest, I had my suspicions, and they were confirmed a few seconds later when the mysterious stranger took Julia's drink from her hands and lay it on the table, he then leaned over and kissed her, passionately, not wasting any time at all, his hand went straight to groping her tits through her top.

The kiss was reciprocated and I watched with growing arousal as my childhood fantasy woman slipped her hands into the pants of her mystery lover and began to stroke his obviously growing manhood. I was seriously pissed off that I didn't have a better view, but I saw enough to know what was happening. They kissed and groped away for a few minutes more before he stood and led her by the hand out of the room and, I assumed, into the bedroom. I had to see more, it was just a bungalow, so I figured the bedroom would face out back.

I crept down the side of the house, unbolting the gate as quietly as I could, praying that this guy didn't have a dog. It was my lucky day, no barks or bites as I slipped un-noticed into the backyard, I made my way round the back and was delighted to see that not only were they in the bedroom with the lights on, but they hadn't closed the blinds properly. I had a perfectly unrestricted view of the action, knowing that even if they glanced towards the window, it was now too dark to see into the yard.

I watched with absorbed fascination as mystery man undressed Julia, I'd seen her in a bikini before, but in her naked form she was stunning, her perky little tits looked amazing, she had a cute little mole just off her left breast and her pink nipples stood hard on her chest, pointing skywards to say hello to their new friend. Her pubic region was well maintained, with a trimmed little landing strip of deep red hair, the same shade as the hair on her head.

He lay her down on the bed, her legs dangled over the side, kissing her mouth he fondled and teased her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, the window out back was open and I heard her soft moans clearly; I began to massage myself slowly as I watched the guy move his kisses down her body, first to her breasts, taking each nipple in his mouth in turn, kissing, licking, biting; before moving on, his tongue briefly flickering in and around her belly button before moving further down towards her moist nether regions; his hands softly caressing her legs, lifting them onto his shoulders as his head disappeared between.

Julia arched her back, fondled and tweaked her nipples, grabbed handfuls of his hair and ground herself into his face as he tongue fucked her. It wasn't long before the flush in her cheeks deepened, her back arched more and more, her feet were brought to his shoulders, where her toes gripped into the flesh. His fingers joined the action, I saw through a gap in her legs as they slid rhythmically in and out of her wet looking pink-ness, fingering her and licking her clit until she was brought to a frenzied and shuddering climax. I saw clearly her pussy juices squirt onto his face as he continued to lap at her entrance.

Without hesitation he jumped to his feet and stripped himself bare in record time; his cock throbbing with anticipation, he lifted her legs, placing her feet on his chest and eased himself inside of her. They both moaned as he entered and quickly settled in to a steady groove, their moans and groans passing through the air and into my head. I watched them fuck for around twenty minutes, casually wanking myself off in his backyard. He flipped her over and fucked her from behind, she looked right at the window while he thrust himself in and out of her, I knew she couldn't see me, but I nearly came there and then watching her climax again and again, her cheeks flushed, perspiration beading upon her brow. Her little button nose wrinkled up when she came, something that I'd always noted her doing when she smiled.

eventually I saw they guy tense up and flip her back onto her back; he pulled out with not a moment to spare and I watched with a jealous awe as he shot his load all over her smooth, toned stomach, he came so hard some splashed right up her chest and nearly hit her chin, before collapsing next to her on the bed, spent. Almost immediately I noticed the guilt set in for Julia. Once the deed is done, real life comes flooding back I imagine. 'I've got to get home.' I heard her say to the guy, who was nearly asleep on the bed next to her.

'Mmmnhmhnfmh.' I heard him mumble, obviously not really that interested.

'Could I take a shower real quick? I'm gonna have to tell my husband that I went to the gym for a workout.'

'Sure, down the hall on your left.' He pointed in the vague direction and then resumed his semi slumber. I watched as she stood and gather up her clothes, before quickly heading down to the bathroom. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do myself, but I think I'd decided in my head I was going to confront her. I made my way back to the front and crouched down beside her Porsche. Ten minutes later I heard the front door open.

'Bye then' I heard Julia call into the house. No response, then door shutting, high heels walking down the driveway, doors unlocked, driver side open, my time to move. I swiftly opened the passenger door and slipped into the car at the same time as Julia.

'Good evening Julia, fancy seeing you here.' I said as casually as possible.

'What the fuck!?' And then, 'oh my God... Tim, you scared the bejeezus out of me. What the fuck are you doing? Why are you here? What's going on?'

'I'm not entirely sure myself,' I replied, 'just start driving, I'd say we're a twenty minute drive from your house... We can talk on the way.' At first there was silence, God she looked hot fresh out of the shower, all rosy and flushed still from her recent fuck fest. her long red hair hung damp and wavy down her back. She put the car into reverse and backed out of the drive. We drove in silence for a few minutes before she spoke up.

'So, umm... What were you doing there?'

'I saw everything.' I replied.

'Oh...' More silence. 'Are you going to say anything to John?' Her husband, 'or Dave for that matter?'

'I'm not sure yet, I mean, you are cheating on him, I'm pretty sure I have a moral obligation as a friend to Dave. And John's always been good to me. I remember he used to take me and Dave to football games when we were kids.'

'It's the first time it's ever happened Tim, I promise. I met him in a bar just a few weeks ago when I went out with some friends.' she pulled over to the side of the road as she said this and turned to look at me, God her eyes were so beautiful, deep, brown and sensual. 'John doesn't seem attracted to me anymore, we haven't done anything for months. I know it was stupid and reckless, but I have needs Tim... it won't happen again, I promise. After we'd finished this guy wasn't even interested.'

'I know,' I said, staring deep into her eyes, 'like I said, I saw everything.'

'Why did you watch though? You didn't need to hang around and watch it all. I'm sure it wasn't all that interesting, I mean, I am 43 after all. I'm not one of those good looking young girls that I'm sure give you all the attention in the world.'

'Are you kidding me? You've been one of my biggest fantasies for as long as I can remember Julia.' She flushed deeply at this, embarrassed by the unexpected compliment. 'Now, come on, carry on driving and we'll talk about this some more.' More silence passed as we sat reflecting.

'So you really fantasize about me huh?' She asked a minute or so later, we were only now a few minutes from her house, which itself was only a five minute walk from mine, in a more upscale end of town; all detached, big front and back lawns, most had pools.

'Oh yeah, I used to love coming round to see Dave, just to get a glimpse of you, surely you must have noticed.'

'Not really, I'm just his mum you know, I never really thought of myself in that way.'

'Well, I do.' I said as I looked over at her, again causing her to flush.

It was pitch black when we rolled into her driveway, the clock on the dash said it was around 11.30. 'I can't believe it's so late,' Julia said, 'John's going to be wondering where I've been all night... I don't know what to say.'

'Your bedroom light is off, he's asleep. Just tell him you got home late from the gym, he'll not even know what time it was.'

'What are you going to tell him? Or Dave? My marriage will be over if he finds out Tim, please... I'm begging you.' She reached over and placed her hands on my lap, her eyes pleading with mine not to say anything.

I cleared my throat as I stared back at her, transfixed by her gaze, our faces moving unconsciously closer. 'I think we can keep this between me and you,' I said in a whispered voice as we leaned closer still in our seats. 'Besides... you've always been so nice to me too, I'd hate to see your life torn apart over this... after all, everyone has needs.' As I finished my sentence our lips met, soft and hesitant at first; unbidden my hand brushed her cheek, as I did this we kissed properly, her tongue probing my mouth, mine returning the favour, her lips full and wet, her hand softly caressing my thigh.

'Ohh... God this is so bad.' Julia whispered as we finally broke away, her cheeks flushed with her arousal, 'we're in my fucking driveway.' As she spoke however, her hand gravitated towards my throbbing member, I moaned softly as she stroked it through my jeans. 'Tell me how much you want me.' She whispered.

'Can't you feel it?' I asked as I stroked my finger across her lips, she took it with her free hand and sucked long and hard on my finger.

'I want to hear it.' she said, her voice thick with lust.

'I want to fuck you so much.' I whispered, 'watching you tonight got me so hard and brought back all my childhood fantasies. I used to love coming round and seeing you in your bikini in the summer, I'd fantasize about fucking you in the pool, about fucking you in your house, about fucking you in your bed.'

'Ohhh,' she softly moaned as she pressed my hand to her breast, still softly stroking my cock through my jeans. I unbuckled my belt with my free hand and unzipped my fly, allowing my throbbing member to spring free. She looked at me with those big brown eyes, gripping my cock with her smooth hand she began to steadily wank me off, all the while looking deep into my eyes. Repositioning herself in her seat, she leaned over and took me in her mouth; I nearly came there and then as her warm, wet mouth enveloped my engorged member, I ran my hands through her hair as she began to suck me off in earnest. Leaning back in the seat I looked up at the house, imagining Dave and John fast asleep in there, blissfully unaware that wife and mother was less than fifty yards away giving me the blow job of my life. Eventually she came up for air. 'Follow me.' she whispered, putting her hands on her lips to motion me to be quiet.

We exited the car as quietly as possible, and I followed her down the side of the house, holding my jeans up with one hand, finding it awkward to walk with such a throbbing erection. She led me into the summer house, which was basically a glorified shed with a bed inside, but hey ho, lets go... I didn't give a fuck where it was. I instantly dropped my trousers and stripped the rest of my clothes off. I made my way over to the bed.

The light was on, but the only window in the 'summer house' faced away from the main house, so I saw in all her glory when she stripped naked. I wanted some of what the guy had earlier and I wasted no time in positioning myself in between her legs, her wetness obvious as her juices oozed out of her fleshy pink folds, glistening in the light. I lapped at her tangy pussy juice, I fingered her, I licked and sucked her clit, I rubbed my nose against it, I stuck my tongue in her puckered little ass hole, I caressed with my tongue, I fucked her with my tongue, she came quivering time and time again, her juice coating my face, slicking my fingers. She took my fingers and sucked her love from them as I continued to fuck her with my tongue. I pleasured her orally for around twenty minutes until she begged me to fuck her.

I came up and kissed her passionately as I slid my aching, throbbing length inside of her for the first time; my Goddess, my sordid little wank fantasy... my best friend's mum. I filled her entirely and she came shuddering at the feeling of fulfilment. I caressed and kneaded and pulled and tweaked and fondled and slapped and grabbed and tickled her tiny little tits while I steadily fucked her now sloppy wet pussy.

I kissed her on the lips, on her neck, her ears, her shoulders, her chest, her tits. I sucked her tits while I fucked her pussy. I looked her in the eyes every time she came; I lifted her from the bed and fucked her hard against the wall, she moaned and wailed with reckless abandon, she clawed her hands into my back, she drew blood, I fucked her harder, she gripped me harder... I threw her on the bed and fucked her from behind, I slapped her tight little ass until it was red raw, she begged me to spank her harder. I gripped her hair and pulled it back while I fucked her, she moaned and wailed and climaxed, and moaned and wailed and climaxed some more; we perspired, we dripped sweat, we exchanged fluids, she squirted piss and cum everywhere, we rolled around in it... her husband slept, Dave slept, we fucked and we fucked.

And we fucked and we fucked some more... until I could take no more; I felt a tightening in my balls, I felt a fluttering in my chest. 'I'm gonna cum' I moaned. I pulled out as she climaxed again and she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, I gripped her head and fucked her throat as I felt myself building to a climax; she gagged on my cock as she tried to take it further, I gripped her hair and fucked her face wildly as I felt myself climax.

My first wave was so powerful it literally rocked her head back as my ejaculate blasted deep into her throat, she pulled my cock out as I blasted wave after sticky wave of cum onto her face, she angled my cock onto her tits, onto her face, into her mouth... She revelled in the sheer depravity of it all, she swallowed some, she rubbed it into her chest, she continued to milk my throbbing member for all it was worth. When I was spent, she lovingly kissed it goodbye as she collapsed onto the bed. I collapsed beside her and we fell instantly asleep in each other's arms.

It was two hours later that she woke me.

'Fuck me Tim! It's gone three in the morning, I've got to get inside.' She quickly cleaned herself off with a wet towel from the summer house's bathroom, washed her mouth out with mouthwash and came back into the bedroom. 'That was fucking unbelievable!' She said.

'Yeah... I totally wasn't expecting that.'

'I just hope we didn't wake anyone.' We sat in silence, once again reflecting on events that had recently transpired. 'What do we do now? Where do we go?'

'I don't know.' I replied, genuinely fucking scoobied as to where to go from here. 'I promise not to tell if you don't... and if you promise to never see the other guy again.'

'Of course I'm not going to tell, and of course I'm not going to see the other guy... This was the most intense sex ever... But I can't lose my family.'

'I know' I replied... 'And I wouldn't expect you to either.'

'Will you stay in here tonight?' She asked, 'both John and Dave are up early in the morning for work and they won't come in here... I'm not working tomorrow... we could... you know... talk... and stuff.' As she said the last our eyes met, and we both knew what 'stuff' would be, given our most recent activities.

'Sure...' I replied, hardly likely to turn down another opportunity for that kinda 'stuff'...

And so here I sit, in my best friend's summer house, about to drift off to sleep after the most wonderfully insane night of my entire life, knowing that if Dave or John heard anything, there will be hell to pay shortly, but also that if they heard nothing, then the morning will bring fine fine things... I think to myself that walking home from football training tonight was possible one of the best decisions of my life, then I drift off to sleep with a smile on my pussy drenched face.